Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,927 members, 7,817,717 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:49 PM

- Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / (4389 Views)

Why Is It That When You Borrow From A Guy, they Want Sex In Return? / Ladies Who Don't Want Sex Should Stay Off Romantic Affairs / Does My Aunty Want Sex With Me ?pls Advice Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

by healthy2015: 9:50pm On Nov 21, 2015

1 Like

Re: by IamLEGEND1: 9:52pm On Nov 21, 2015
chairman of mature minded fellas don land.

so what's the question again?

6 Likes

Re: by Nobody: 9:54pm On Nov 21, 2015
Then give her sex undecided Thank me later!
Re: by kilokeys(m): 9:54pm On Nov 21, 2015
Obviously she landed the deal with her Pucci

So why ask us?

Ask google...

Do what u like.. But make sure u don't lose that marketer from ur firm..

If nt u would have to set ur nyansh to land deals like her

4 Likes

Re: by misspicy(f): 9:54pm On Nov 21, 2015
cheesy

1 Like

Re: by akwana: 9:55pm On Nov 21, 2015
Have you asked Linda Ikeji?

4 Likes

Re: by Nobody: 9:57pm On Nov 21, 2015
Love d ways nd manner dt u place urself, it's only a man of integrity dt see dis kind of opportunity nd neva use it. I salute ur loyalty nd faithfulness

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: by northvietnam(m): 9:57pm On Nov 21, 2015
this is what you will do Mr CEO, for crossing the line you need to fire her cs she is End time marketer . then face the harsh reality of bringing lucrative deals on your table. maybe if you are not that connected or lucky like her then your company might fold and you will come home and feed the family with the ones you saved up. then when that one finish you start feeding on sand and stones or you blame that poor old woman in your father's compound for your misfortunes ......

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: by firstking01(m): 9:57pm On Nov 21, 2015
Maka kukuma pitch ma tent here one timi...oya over to the married crew..
Re: by Chanchit: 9:59pm On Nov 21, 2015
This is very simple, get her to write a written agreement that that's the reward she want and assure her the agreement would only be used if the sex turns to blackmail.

5 Likes

Re: by greatnaija01: 9:59pm On Nov 21, 2015
healthy2015:
This lady has been working with me for about four months now, and she has proved herself to be a promising marketer for my company.
She recently sealed a sales deal which landed the company into a massive increase in turnover. I have sent her a bonus check with a personal congratulatory message based on my policy set forth. I got text messages in return requesting for a dinner date with me which I obliged, since she is really a promising staff. After the dinner, and a bottle of wine, she started asking for after dinner entertainment which i turned down.
I got an SMS from her telling me that she only wanted to have my D**K as a reward for here performance.

I am married and cannot think of such,on the other hand, I really want her in the firm to keep up with sales, because she knows the business very well, but cannot kill my self esteem in the name of sex.

Matured mind only please

SELF ESTEEM? HOW CAN YOU EVEN TALK ABOUT THE LADY WITHOUT MENTIONING YOUR WIFE OR YOUR FEAR OF GOD...... NAWA O.... SEX OUTSIDE MARRIAGE BOOSTS SELF ESTEEM O COS IT SHOWS YOU THAT YOU STILL HAVE WHAT IT TAKES..... MY DEAR IF YOU DO NOT BELIEVE IN AGENTS OF SATAN YOU BETTER BELEIVE NOW AND FLEE FOR YOUR LIFE ELSE YOU MAY EITHER GET A DISEASE? OR RUIN YOUR ENTIRE BUSINESS BY OFFENDING THE SPIRIT OF BLESSING THAT IS WORKING ON YOU......KAI KAI KAI.........MTCHEW.....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: by Nobody: 10:05pm On Nov 21, 2015
Oh brother! Choo! Choo! It's time for the truth train & some bubble bursting grin

Correction: she doesn't want your dick or even you for that matter. What she wants are the privileges that come with banging the boss. If she breaks you off good, you might even give her a raise for doing absolutely nothing (except bouncing on your lap after hours), give her a promotion, etc. Basically, she's trying to trap you. Might even use your affair as blackmail to get what she wants in the future. The possibilities are endless but it's definitely not because she thinks you're irresistable grin

16 Likes

Re: by alterswerve(m): 10:06pm On Nov 21, 2015
Talk to your wife about it.
She'll tell you how to deal with it. Cuz if she gets to know bout that text behind you... You'll lose your business and your marriage o

2 Likes

Re: by eyeon(m): 10:08pm On Nov 21, 2015
If you try it, I think that you and your firm would be ruined... Don't do it.

2 Likes

Re: by healthy2015: 10:10pm On Nov 21, 2015
Oma307:
Love d ways nd manner dt u place urself, it's only a man of integrity dt see dis kind of opportunity nd neva use it. I salute ur loyalty nd faithfulness

Bless you!
Re: by obiorathesubtle: 10:12pm On Nov 21, 2015
PunkyVeer:
Oh brother! Choo! Choo! It's time for the truth train & some bubble bursting grin

Correction: she doesn't want your dick or even you for that matter. What she wants are the privileges that come with banging the boss. If she breaks you off good, you might even give her a raise for doing absolutely nothing (except bouncing on your lap after hours), give her a promotion, etc. Basically, she's trying to trap you. Might even use your affair as blackmail to get what she wants in the future. The possibilities are endless but it's definitely not because she thinks you're irresistable grin
thank you for typing for me!

2 Likes

Re: by Nobody: 10:12pm On Nov 21, 2015
Amen nd u too
healthy2015:

Bless you!
Re: by Nobody: 10:14pm On Nov 21, 2015
Take her for hiv test first.Some ladies sha.She didn't even care whether you are married or not.After she go begin call men dog while na she be fowl.

1 Like

Re: by Young03(m): 10:14pm On Nov 21, 2015
I will believe ds story if esther turns up tomorrow

op...do wat ur mind tells u
Re: by DuchessLily(f): 10:15pm On Nov 21, 2015
healthy2015:
This lady has been working with me for about four months now, and she has proved herself to be a promising marketer for my company.
She recently sealed a sales deal which landed the company into a massive increase in turnover. I have sent her a bonus check with a personal congratulatory message based on my policy set forth. I got text messages in return requesting for a dinner date with me which I obliged, since she is really a promising staff. After the dinner, and a bottle of wine, she started asking for after dinner entertainment which i turned down.
I got an SMS from her telling me that she only wanted to have my D**K as a reward for here performance

I am married and cannot think of such,on the other hand, I really want her in the firm to keep up with sales, because she knows the business very well, but cannot kill my self esteem in the name of sex.

Matured mind only please

Oga CEO be careful oo... That babe na karishika or mammy water grin.. She meant she wants to have ur D..k for their marine world use

I like ur integrity and loyalty to ur marriage/
Wife.... Only real men think of upholding their vow. God will help u

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: by Tapout(m): 10:19pm On Nov 21, 2015
healthy2015:
I got an SMS from her telling me that she only wanted to have my D**K as a reward for here performance.
Matured mind only please

lol, how can u being a working class married man be asking such a question and still be bold enough to request for matured advise?? shey u know say u dey fuc''k up... how old r u sef??

the truth is that u are already considering having sex with her, that's all

2 Likes

Re: by allytinted: 10:19pm On Nov 21, 2015
staff ILLEGAL
Re: by Nobody: 10:22pm On Nov 21, 2015
It's obvious she uses her puss.y to lure customers to patronize your firm.That girl fit jazz you o.Fear some female marketers.

4 Likes

Re: by Nobody: 10:23pm On Nov 21, 2015
I dnt wanna read d write up...just give her sex
Re: by Aceed: 10:28pm On Nov 21, 2015
My God! shocked

Sack her sorry a$s or you will have to yield to her demands over time!

2 Likes

Re: by jaymejate: 10:37pm On Nov 21, 2015
Thank God you are married. Why think twice on this? Are you a S*X distributor?
Just think about your beautiful wife, she will give you to the fullest. That harlot will just pull your life, destiny and career down.

# don't do it!

# your wife carries the best, others own like that harlot is an expired own.

# don't ruin your life. You barely know the lady.

4 Likes

Re: by obiak4(m): 10:43pm On Nov 21, 2015
Op never ever try it with her you will be at the recieving end later,
oluwa abeg pls shine your light make i no go jam d onces weh dey fly for night

am talking from experience oooo because hv lost count of babes hv slept with witch,ogbanje,osu anything u can think of infact we search and sleep lolz,
nothing bids ppl as sex
blessed be
Re: by faray: 12:39am On Nov 22, 2015
extra time things

1 Like

Re: by alberson(f): 12:42am On Nov 22, 2015
lf u ask me na who I go ask?
Re: by Nobody: 1:30am On Nov 22, 2015
obiorathesubtle:
thank you for typing for me!
and me too! Tnx

1 Like

Re: by adewumiopeyemi(m): 1:35am On Nov 22, 2015
she has been using her pussy to market for ur company now she want u to service her .. END tIME GIRL

1 Like

Re: by PureWays(m): 3:29am On Nov 22, 2015
Be careful Man, I think you are already considering having s3x with her..

Don't be fooled, she simply wants the benefits that comes with b*nging the boss..

I think it's your fault that made her have the balls to request for such, prolly the way you look her or something..
Anyway, don't feel too fly sir, I'm 100% sure it's a trap, so snap out o it, it's trouble..

If you really wanna make her stop the advances, cut all communications outside the office with her.

She's an asset but if care is not taken she'll become a liability you won't be able to ditch (If you know what I mean).

3 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Girls, How Do You Feel When In A Whole Day, No Guy Says Hi? / Bae For A Day Now Available In Lagos And Nation Wide (pic) / Roman Goddess Bares Her Hour Glass Figure In Sexy Lingerie

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.