Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,077 members, 7,818,220 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:39 AM

24, Season 9: Jack Is Back! - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / 24, Season 9: Jack Is Back! (13842 Views)

DOWNLOAD SERIES: “24″ Season 9 Episode 9 & 10 / 24 Season 8 Begins 17th Jan / "24" Season 7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 24, Season 9: Jack Is Back! by brilapluz(m): 11:29pm On Jul 02, 2014
ohh men...there is something unique and special about episode 10 cos Dis is the 7th time am watching it....I wish it was more than 12 episodes!
Re: 24, Season 9: Jack Is Back! by JuanDeDios: 9:08am On Jul 03, 2014
Tayo2k7:

Wow, that was some sort of an unforgettably shocking moment in the series. For weeks I kept asking myself why jack dint shoot him in the arm, leg or anywhere else just to incapacitate him, and the way jack cried at the end of that season was EPIC
No be only you. I've never understood why the director did that. That was a killing that should never had happened.
Re: 24, Season 9: Jack Is Back! by Odinaka00(m): 2:08pm On Jul 03, 2014
I stil don't believe that this season 9 has only 12 episodes.......why is it called 24hrs then?

Episode 9 is still the baddest ish...
Re: 24, Season 9: Jack Is Back! by Odinaka00(m): 2:14pm On Jul 03, 2014
Juan_De_Dios:
No be only you. I've never understood why the director did that. That was a killing that should never had happened.

I was wondering why Jack didn't shoot Curtis in the arm, that dude shouldn't have been kilked, I liked his acting....

That Nigerian guy is trying buh to be honest, I don't like his acting....
Re: 24, Season 9: Jack Is Back! by colossus2: 2:36pm On Jul 03, 2014
Odinaka00:

I was wondering why Jack didn't shoot Curtis in the arm, that dude shouldn't have been kilked, I liked his acting....

That's the role he was given to play. He can't act outside the script. He's acting according to the directors instruction cheesy
Re: 24, Season 9: Jack Is Back! by JuanDeDios: 3:04pm On Jul 03, 2014
Odinaka00:

Gbenga Akinnagbe. I'm not feeling him, too. He's just there. But I guess it's the role - Kate and Navarro are the ones meant to be doing stuff from the CIA end.
Re: 24, Season 9: Jack Is Back! by Odinaka00(m): 6:27pm On Jul 03, 2014
colo$$u$:

That's the role he was given to play. He can't act outside the script. He's acting according to the directors instruction cheesy

Lol bro I knw that buh its nt just me o, I don't think its because of his role given to him to play lol, buh he s doing great
Re: 24, Season 9: Jack Is Back! by Odinaka00(m): 6:28pm On Jul 03, 2014
@juan, the funny thing is, after seeing 24, no other serie will interest me that much to see lol....
Re: 24, Season 9: Jack Is Back! by Agbogashi: 8:26pm On Jul 04, 2014
Someone should please please link me to another tv series like 24. I'm really a fan...
Re: 24, Season 9: Jack Is Back! by brilapluz(m): 11:41pm On Jul 04, 2014
Agbogashi: Someone should please please link me to another tv series like 24. I'm really a fan...
i doubt if you MIGHT find something similar to 24....its just too unique..but,like people say,there is no harm in trying smiley
Re: 24, Season 9: Jack Is Back! by Nobody: 12:44am On Jul 05, 2014
24: Live Another Day

The Season has 12 Episodes which already started to be aired from May 5, 2014 to run up to July 14, 2014 for season finale as placed on Wikipedia. And as for DVD's till October and for those interested in downloading the already aired shows and many more visit http://sokoto-ng.com

Re: 24, Season 9: Jack Is Back! by JuanDeDios: 9:49pm On Jul 05, 2014
Jack: Let me talk to him. He views you and everyone here as a subordinate.... He knows my history...
Eric: Ok. You can talk to him - as soon as we set up the interrogation. But if you cross the line, I’m pulling you.
Jack: Just so we are clear, I wasn’t asking. That was me being courteous.

1 Like

Re: 24, Season 9: Jack Is Back! by lafuria1(m): 12:02am On Jul 07, 2014
Agbogashi: Someone should please please link me to another tv series like 24. I'm really a fan...
Try and see 'homeland', it has 3 seasons already. Few similarities in terms of both involving Cia and terrorism. Homeland is quite different but give it a try.

Try I see 'the blacklist' completely different but very interesting. The blacklist has just one season.
Re: 24, Season 9: Jack Is Back! by RayMcBlue(m): 3:03am On Jul 07, 2014

Strike Back: More actioned packed than 24. The protagonists: 2 British agents - One English and one American - constantly find themselves in precarious situation as they combat various acts of terrorism. Very explosive and laced with red hot machismo. The action never stops. Each season takes place in a different City in a different country. Currently has 4 seasons.
[url=http://www.fztvseries.mobi/subfolder-Strike%20Back.htm]Link[/url]

The Unit: Action packed and walks one through the lives of the members of top-secret military unit, as they consistently undertake top secret missions in hostile territories, knock heads with their superiors (the Pentagon) and tries to combat their personal lives all at once. 4 seasons available.
Link

Homeland: Probably the most realistic political thriller out there... and probably the best. A young CIA analyst with bipolar disorder tries to foil an enormous terror attack on the the United States home soil by a terrorism kingpin with a grudge. Currently has 3 seasons.
Link
Re: 24, Season 9: Jack Is Back! by colossus2: 6:14am On Jul 07, 2014
RayMcBlue:

Strike Back: More actioned packed than 24. The protagonists: 2 British agents - One English and one American - constantly find themselves in precarious situation as they combat various acts of terrorism. Very explosive and laced with red hot machismo. The action never stops. Each season takes place in a different City in a different country. Currently has 4 seasons.
I thought Strike Back has Season 5. It ended in Season 5 or was it Season4? I can't recall anyway. It is a lovely series.
Scott my man and Stonebridge smiley
Re: 24, Season 9: Jack Is Back! by RayMcBlue(m): 6:36am On Jul 07, 2014
colossus2:
I thought Strike Back has Season 5. It ended in Season 5 or was it Season4? I can't recall anyway. It is a lovely series.
Scott my man and Stonebridge smiley

Strike Back currently has 4 seasons as of 7th July 2014. The 5th Season is billed to premiere later this year, the returning cast and additional crew will be announced at later date.

Initially scheduled for summer 2014 (June), the season had to be pushed back due to an off-set injury to series star Sullivan Stapleton (Damian Scott).
Re: 24, Season 9: Jack Is Back! by Teaser4(m): 7:52pm On Jul 07, 2014
Please i need a link to download 24 season 9 episode 9...
Re: 24, Season 9: Jack Is Back! by Guykhena(m): 8:02pm On Jul 07, 2014
Teaser4: Please i need a link to download 24 season 9 episode 9...
In avi format
24:Live Another Day-Episode 9
Enjoy.
Re: 24, Season 9: Jack Is Back! by colossus2: 6:50am On Jul 08, 2014
Now Playing: 24 Season 9 Episode 11 grin
Re: 24, Season 9: Jack Is Back! by Peterock0009: 6:55am On Jul 08, 2014
Episode 11 downloaded grin. Finally d 1week wait is over smiley. Make I sharply see d magic wey dem go do b4 I begin mourn d wait 4 d final episode embarassed cry

Hey! Jesu cry Audrey! cry, Jack cry cry World War cry cry cry

Make next week quickly come abeg embarassed cry
Re: 24, Season 9: Jack Is Back! by colossus2: 7:50am On Jul 08, 2014
Chai grin
Re: 24, Season 9: Jack Is Back! by colossus2: 7:53am On Jul 08, 2014
Jack bullet no dey finish cheesy
Re: 24, Season 9: Jack Is Back! by colossus2: 8:03am On Jul 08, 2014
This episode na bomb....still watching grin
Re: 24, Season 9: Jack Is Back! by brilapluz(m): 8:04am On Jul 08, 2014
oh men episode 11 was explosive...its like a continuation of season 5 some how...old foes,usual suspects,and ever enduring threats...d grand finale is a week 4rm now..wud like 2 c how dey will successfully compress 10pm to 11am into one episode...d wait is on!!!!
Re: 24, Season 9: Jack Is Back! by brilapluz(m): 8:16am On Jul 08, 2014
just finished watching the preview of episode 12,it seems an important character will die... cry cry
Re: 24, Season 9: Jack Is Back! by colossus2: 8:17am On Jul 08, 2014
Hahahaha Mark Boudreau is in big soup grin
Re: 24, Season 9: Jack Is Back! by colossus2: 8:17am On Jul 08, 2014
brilapluz: oh men episode 11 was explosive...its like a continuation of season 5 some how...old foes,usual suspects,and ever enduring threats...d grand finale is a week 4rm now..wud like 2 c how dey will successfully compress 10pm to 11am into one episode...d wait is on!!!!
Re: 24, Season 9: Jack Is Back! by Guykhena(m): 8:19am On Jul 08, 2014
colossus2: Hahahaha Mark Boudreau is in big soup grin
Lol,as he gives assist to Jack,he might be granted a pardon,who knows smiley

Hold on is this colo$$u$
Re: 24, Season 9: Jack Is Back! by colossus2: 8:36am On Jul 08, 2014
brilapluz: just finished watching the preview of episode 12,it seems an important character will die... cry cry
Audrey? cry
Re: 24, Season 9: Jack Is Back! by colossus2: 8:37am On Jul 08, 2014
Guykhena: Lol,as he gives assist to Jack,he might be granted a pardon,who knows smiley

Hold on is this colo$$u$
Yes oh. Was re-baptised grin
Re: 24, Season 9: Jack Is Back! by semid4lyfe(m): 8:41am On Jul 08, 2014
Just finished watching Episode 11 and it was tha shiznit wink

Can't wait for the last episode. . . . . . .
Re: 24, Season 9: Jack Is Back! by colossus2: 8:45am On Jul 08, 2014
semid4lyfe: Just finished watching Episode 11 and it was tha shiznit wink

Can't wait for the last episode. . . . . . .
The duration for the last episode should be like 2hours cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Watch These Comedy Skits By A Nairalander / MTN 'I Don Port" Dance Contest Entries - Top 5 / Official Fans Thread For The Legacies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.