Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,113 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:23 PM

University Of Ilorin 2014/2015 Admission Thread (undergraduates) - Education (196) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / University Of Ilorin 2014/2015 Admission Thread (undergraduates) (549536 Views)

A.B.U Zaria 2014/2015 Admission Thread / The Polytechnic, Ibadan 2014/2015 Admission Processes For Prelim, ND And HND / LAUTECH 2014/2015 Admission Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (193) (194) (195) (196) (197) (198) (199) ... (434) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: University Of Ilorin 2014/2015 Admission Thread (undergraduates) by Temmi001: 9:35pm On Sep 20, 2014
rkarang:

If I hadn't swallowed my pride to sit for UTME, I would have had myself to be blamed.

FUNAAB is a complete mess. On what basis is a composite of 80.79% rejected for merit admission? FUNAAB rejected 4•51/5•00 in OND, Three B3s, One B2 & C4 in O'level, no post DE or whatever--- just the submission of one's academic transcript......

Oh, I regret applying to the school again. Only God knows why I'm experiencing this sha.....
bro,I'm happy you took a bold and wise step by applying For UIL Via utme.At least,u didn't put Your Egg in One Basket!!!congratulations Once More bro!you need not be Depressed.God has a way He does things...
Later,some Anti-unilorin individuals, ill-fated fellows Or even some impatient aspirants would assume this 'connection' stuff Is only or most peculiar to UIL...now,how does Mr. Rkarang fall short Of the D.E Admission requirements??people would not just understand things!
Case study:A Good Friend of mine had a 58.75 aggregate At unilag during the 2013/2014 Admission,now He's In his first year,second semester studying Medicine and surgery....when did the whooping MedSurg cut-off drop so low??Even if we're to talk Of catchment,it's always not less 67pointSomething.
This thing is everywhere,what u guys should actually keep praying about is that you're not denied ur Merit-right!
Once again Mr. Rkarang,congrats and Welcome...FUNAAB's denial is for a reason...the UIL NL Community is ever ready to accept u cordially and Warmly.
Thanks
signed
-TEMI

2 Likes

Re: University Of Ilorin 2014/2015 Admission Thread (undergraduates) by Abasstoheeb(m): 9:39pm On Sep 20, 2014
rkarang:

Hello to my humble boss!

Time time every time, UNILORIN na D I E oooo

I wonder how those who stay off campus manage to get on with the system?

I once thought of trekking from the school gate to the school area until I went for the PUTME. God, I'm in your very generous hand oooo!
hw 5a bro am nw hapi 4 u to chose unilorin ж u hve point abt dat yor arguement ж infact i really tink abt dat because in UI d tym used to trek is uncountable exp wen to by food stuff @ bodija bt dont tink dat of ilorin even 1ce
God in control sha

1 Like

Re: University Of Ilorin 2014/2015 Admission Thread (undergraduates) by Nobody: 9:43pm On Sep 20, 2014
rkarang:

Don't mind them, I wrote it.

Last year when I applied with the same grades, no Essay was required yet I wasn't considered.

When it happened last year, the first question one of my lecturers @ Poly asked me was "did you sit for any exam there?" I said no. Then he said "I don't know anybody there but I'll try my best to see people on it". After running around, We both went to a director in our school but what we heard was that it was too late.

This year, I re-applied with the hope that "they" will put their weight behind me. Unfortunately, it's the same story....

Now imagine if I had relieved solely on them? I think, I would have had enough reason to go gaga by now.....

Hmmm...that's serious
Probably they don't accept OND from your school. Because that's the only reasonable explanation I can think of o. Did you choose them as first choice?
Re: University Of Ilorin 2014/2015 Admission Thread (undergraduates) by Abasstoheeb(m): 9:45pm On Sep 20, 2014
DrHesjay: Lol..trek n die ni o... omo,dat thing far o.
I stayed off k.
its good na... but u I get late to gns classes (8am)..
2nd semester.. I attended once..out of 11 or so
pls do u mean dat lectures nt always stat 8:00am in unilorin
Re: University Of Ilorin 2014/2015 Admission Thread (undergraduates) by Abasstoheeb(m): 9:48pm On Sep 20, 2014
wheesin: na wa o.. unilorin never release list and today is Saturday ,like if that wasnt enough ,i was banned from the education section for commenting like a nairaland user . undecided

AM INDIRECTLY DECLARING A STRIKE IN THE Unilorin Aspirant Association of Nigeria. (U.A.A.N) whether the admission is released or not ,we are not resuming until our demands are met.

signed- Wheesin (Chairman U.A.A.N

yungmilio2- vice chairman

rkarang- deputy vice chairman

alimtoheeb- deputy assistant vice chairman

yungchop- chief treasurer

....and other general members and jambites
angry
u re ............................
I kip my wod 4 u
Re: University Of Ilorin 2014/2015 Admission Thread (undergraduates) by Lollyad: 9:55pm On Sep 20, 2014
DrHesjay: Lol..trek n die ni o... omo,dat thing far o.
I stayed off k.
its good na... but u I get late to gns classes (8am)..
2nd semester.. I attended once..out of 11 or so
emi? .. Gns? .. lol.. It was even a mistake when I attended one of the class...

no be 'B' dem go gimme? --thats what we always say--

And that's what they eventually gave me or should i type 'What I had? -lol..
Re: University Of Ilorin 2014/2015 Admission Thread (undergraduates) by Abasstoheeb(m): 9:58pm On Sep 20, 2014
rkarang:

If I hadn't swallowed my pride to sit for UTME, I would have had myself to be blamed.

FUNAAB is a complete mess. On what basis is a composite of 80.79% rejected for merit admission? FUNAAB rejected 4•51/5•00 in OND, Three B3s, One B2 & C4 in O'level, no post DE or whatever--- just the submission of one's academic transcript......

Oh, I regret applying to the school again. Only God knows why I'm experiencing this sha.....
God knw wat wud hapen and make u tink 4 unilorin
Re: University Of Ilorin 2014/2015 Admission Thread (undergraduates) by Abasstoheeb(m): 10:03pm On Sep 20, 2014
pls wat ar we to do in unilorin on resumptn date
I cant jst waste my transport fee 4 ntin
Beside i will lyk to knw d tym dere lectures stat
Re: University Of Ilorin 2014/2015 Admission Thread (undergraduates) by rkarang: 10:13pm On Sep 20, 2014
bobolathefirst:

Hmmm...that's serious
Probably they don't accept OND from your school. Because that's the only reasonable explanation I can think of o. Did you choose them as first choice?

Yeah, I did.

I graduated from The Polytechnic, Ibadan.... I think the school has a good reputation.
Re: University Of Ilorin 2014/2015 Admission Thread (undergraduates) by Abasstoheeb(m): 10:18pm On Sep 20, 2014
isao lamide
I sight u o
i don reach hme
Re: University Of Ilorin 2014/2015 Admission Thread (undergraduates) by rkarang: 10:26pm On Sep 20, 2014
Abasstoheeb: hw 5a bro am nw hapi 4 u to chose unilorin ж u hve point abt dat yor arguement ж infact i really tink abt dat because in UI d tym used to trek is uncountable exp wen to by food stuff @ bodija bt dont tink dat of ilorin even 1ce
God in control sha

Oh, you de enter Bodija market? You be sharp guy oooo.

As for me, Na Indy cafeteria sure pass ooo--- Bread and beans loading cheesy grin

Though I used to cook with hot plate, I prefer getting ready-cooked food (being time conscious-- reading room thingy grin oh just kidding)

When I got to UNILORIN, I was like-- no matter what I can still trek the place ooo (being a strong dude--As I started jimmying at Indy), but for my mind; here's what I was hearing--If you dey trek this kind place everyday, you sure say people no go curse you or even spit on you cheesy grin
Re: University Of Ilorin 2014/2015 Admission Thread (undergraduates) by rkarang: 10:28pm On Sep 20, 2014
Abasstoheeb: God knw wat wud hapen and make u tink 4 unilorin

Yeah, he sure knows the best for us. Have you finished taking your examination?
Re: University Of Ilorin 2014/2015 Admission Thread (undergraduates) by Abasstoheeb(m): 10:35pm On Sep 20, 2014
rkarang:

Oh, you de enter Bodija market? You be sharp guy oooo.

As for me, Na Indy cafeteria sure pass ooo--- Bread and beans loading cheesy grin

Though I used to cook with hot plate, I prefer getting ready-cooked food (being time conscious-- reading room thingy grin oh just kidding)
Lolz
I no dey play wit fud o,even wen i buy N200 fud,stil my intestine nid more
Re: University Of Ilorin 2014/2015 Admission Thread (undergraduates) by Deasmhunmhain: 10:36pm On Sep 20, 2014
The much awaited 2nd list is going to be owt by nxt wik friday.i heard 4rm a reliable source,lets kip our fingers crosd.if it doest cum owt on dat day then we shld go recharge our patience mehn...
Re: University Of Ilorin 2014/2015 Admission Thread (undergraduates) by Abasstoheeb(m): 10:37pm On Sep 20, 2014
rkarang:

Yeah, he sure knows the best for us. Have you finished taking your examination?
Yes
Nw @hme arrangin 4 new session
Re: University Of Ilorin 2014/2015 Admission Thread (undergraduates) by NifemiOlu(m): 10:45pm On Sep 20, 2014
Abasstoheeb: pls wat ar we to do in unilorin on resumptn date
I cant jst waste my transport fee 4 ntin
Beside i will lyk to knw d tym dere lectures stat

Ok, stay at home. Unilorin will teach you lessons. Or maybe you're based in Ilorin but if you're not, report as stipulated in your interest. Lastly, find your level adviser, get appropriate courses.
Re: University Of Ilorin 2014/2015 Admission Thread (undergraduates) by laryom1(m): 10:46pm On Sep 20, 2014
Deasmhunmhain: The much awaited 2nd list is going to be owt by nxt wik friday.i heard 4rm a reliable source,lets kip our fingers crosd.if it doest cum owt on dat day then we shld go recharge our patience mehn...
This is why i kill with toy gun! Haba!!!

1 Like

Re: University Of Ilorin 2014/2015 Admission Thread (undergraduates) by EVarn(m): 11:21pm On Sep 20, 2014
NifemiOlu:

Ok, stay at home. Unilorin will teach you lessons. Or maybe you're based in Ilorin but if you're not, report as stipulated in your interest. Lastly, find your level adviser, get appropriate courses.
Guy, I Understand,but U Need Clearance To Be Able To Even Resume, Without It Who Is To Say U Arent Just Any Guy From The Streets Of Tanke Coming Into The School To Demand 'Appropriate Courses'. Let Them Issue Clearance First, If You Go Without Clearance, Na OYO Be Dat O..U Go Carry Travelling Bag Come Back Home With Style(Just Saying)..Lol,but This Unilorin Admin. Sef, How They Expect Make We Come Skul On Monday With No Clearance..Oya,make I Call Ambali For Phone...Will Tell You Guys The Outcome Later#
Re: University Of Ilorin 2014/2015 Admission Thread (undergraduates) by NifemiOlu(m): 11:30pm On Sep 20, 2014
EVarn: Guy, I Understand,but U Need Clearance To Be Able To Even Resume, Without It Who Is To Say U Arent Just Any Guy From The Streets Of Tanke Coming Into The School To Demand 'Appropriate Courses'. Let Them Issue Clearance First, If You Go Without Clearance, Na OYO Be Dat O..U Go Carry Travelling Bag Come Back Home With Style(Just Saying)..Lol,but This Unilorin Admin. Sef, How They Expect Make We Come Skul On Monday With No Clearance..Oya,make I Call Ambali For Phone...Will Tell You Guys The Outcome Later#

The only thing needed for undergraduate freshers is ANY document e.g post UTME result to gain entrance into the school. Unilorin DOES NOT demand clearance to enter it's premises. The only time it may be demanded is when the school security sees that most students have been cleared, then they'd ask for it. Moreover, some students will be made to wait for movement list, so the issue of clearance is minute.
Re: University Of Ilorin 2014/2015 Admission Thread (undergraduates) by Nobody: 11:33pm On Sep 20, 2014
Abasstoheeb: pls do u mean dat lectures nt always stat 8:00am in unilorin
not rili.. but gns is different... d trfmaffic is always terrible because everybody in ur level in skul have it... unlike other courses
Re: University Of Ilorin 2014/2015 Admission Thread (undergraduates) by khassy(m): 11:49pm On Sep 20, 2014
pls who is goin to ilorin nxt week from Abuja:...... particularly tuesday or wensday.... lets kmow if we gonn roll together
Re: University Of Ilorin 2014/2015 Admission Thread (undergraduates) by Vicxp(m): 12:24am On Sep 21, 2014
khassy: pls who is goin to ilorin nxt week from Abuja:...... particularly tuesday or wensday.... lets kmow if we gonn roll together
Bro add me up whatssapp let's talk, 08144904371
Re: University Of Ilorin 2014/2015 Admission Thread (undergraduates) by Yungmilio2(m): 12:54am On Sep 21, 2014
khassy: pls who is goin to ilorin nxt week from Abuja:...... particularly tuesday or wensday.... lets kmow if we gonn roll together
if you be guy I no follow you o
nah Babe, fine girl I wan follow travel from Abj to Ilorin
Re: University Of Ilorin 2014/2015 Admission Thread (undergraduates) by 9isguy(m): 3:39am On Sep 21, 2014
Has any aspirant with awaitin result bn gvn admission in d thread? COME 2 fink of it, thought d % dt mks dix year's waec result is very low still yet som of us skipped 2ru nd met d requirement of unilorin 5 credits includin maths n English....I fink dy should consider us bcz many ar @ home already lamentin due 2 d unexpected waec result::: GOD HELP US 2 MK DX LIST IJN
Re: University Of Ilorin 2014/2015 Admission Thread (undergraduates) by Isaolamide: 6:52am On Sep 21, 2014
Abasstoheeb: isao lamide
I sight u o
i don reach hme
me self don leave school jare..and have you pack your load?
Re: University Of Ilorin 2014/2015 Admission Thread (undergraduates) by khassy(m): 7:04am On Sep 21, 2014
Yungmilio2:
if you be guy I no follow you o
nah Babe, fine girl I wan follow travel from Abj to Ilorin

hahhaaahahahaha...... Yungmilio U no well ooooo so na only gals u d folo travel ... dis my faculty guy sef.. na wa for yhu oooooo... u wan strt d show ur talent abi... no b say u go even collect number sef... u go jus buy lacasera and gala for her dn buy her food for Komi Na Allah ........ wastage of money
Re: University Of Ilorin 2014/2015 Admission Thread (undergraduates) by Abasstoheeb(m): 7:07am On Sep 21, 2014
Isaolamide: me self don leave school jare..and have you pack your load?
yes
Re: University Of Ilorin 2014/2015 Admission Thread (undergraduates) by khassy(m): 7:14am On Sep 21, 2014
Vicxp:
Bro add me up whatssapp let's talk, 08144904371

ah get yu already nahz..... history nd intl studies boi.... nyanya base .... na khassy d talk
Re: University Of Ilorin 2014/2015 Admission Thread (undergraduates) by Nobody: 7:50am On Sep 21, 2014
Flutter: Hi y'all... Mystolad I sight you. @angelmay any news about this year's hostel...yhu no dey whatsapp again faa
Hey Babe, no vex o, my phone is missing......so....no whatsapp or online stuff for now. i have not heard anything about school hostel yet except that it will be out soon, what about u? hw hols nah? stay enjoy some more before school and stress resume again. have u heard anything about resumption yet.......u hear say they go screen everybody for ebola when we resume? ciao
Re: University Of Ilorin 2014/2015 Admission Thread (undergraduates) by Alimtoheeb(m): 10:14am On Sep 21, 2014
AFTER paying 70k tuition fee!!!

AFTER sitting for the remedial/post utme exam!!!

AFTER treking in the dusty tanke sarab nd oderz road!!!

AFTER drinking garri for months!!!

AFTER paying 50k for house rent

AFTER so many copy and paste
assignment!!!

AFTER visiting a female friend for food.

AFTER buying 100mtn and etisalat just to collect mb for assignment!!!

AFTER standing up for first timer in all fellowship!!!

AFTER overcoming the dangers of living without your parents!!!

AFTER surviving the pressure of some sadistic lecturers!!!

AFTER having sleepless nights preparing for UTME exam!!!

AFTER spending 80 for that villa!!!

AFTER over coming that lecture theatre stress!!!

AFTER arguing with students that secure space for their friends with their biro, books, bag n even lipstick!!!

AFTER writing your final exam

AFTER scoring 180 nd above in the UTME!!!

AFTER practising JAMB past questions for POST UME!!! AFTER ALL THESE...

Na there one witch for ur village. Go come say u no go crossover to the Main Campus (PS) or you won't get your admission letter this year!!!

I decree that peace will not be their portion! Fire will burn them day and night in d mighty name of God!!!

3 Likes

Re: University Of Ilorin 2014/2015 Admission Thread (undergraduates) by olaoyejcb(m): 11:08am On Sep 21, 2014
Alimtoheeb: AFTER paying 70k tuition fee!!!

AFTER sitting for the remedial/post utme exam!!!

AFTER treking in the dusty tanke sarab nd oderz road!!!

AFTER drinking garri for months!!!

AFTER paying 50k for house rent

AFTER so many copy and paste
assignment!!!

AFTER visiting a female friend for food.

AFTER buying 100mtn and etisalat just to collect mb for assignment!!!

AFTER standing up for first timer in all fellowship!!!

AFTER overcoming the dangers of living without your parents!!!

AFTER surviving the pressure of some sadistic lecturers!!!

AFTER having sleepless nights preparing for UTME exam!!!

AFTER spending 80 for that villa!!!

AFTER over coming that lecture theatre stress!!!

AFTER arguing with students that secure space for their friends with their biro, books, bag n even lipstick!!!

AFTER writing your final exam

AFTER scoring 180 nd above in the UTME!!!

AFTER practising JAMB past questions for POST UME!!! AFTER ALL THESE...

Na there one witch for ur village. Go come say u no go crossover to the Main Campus (PS) or you won't get your admission letter this year!!!

I decree that peace will not be their portion! Fire will burn them day and night in d mighty name of God!!!
amen
Re: University Of Ilorin 2014/2015 Admission Thread (undergraduates) by ShehuAba(m): 11:20am On Sep 21, 2014
Hi guys:
I want to make an input as regards the resumption.
Actually, the school officials especially the PRO made a clarification last week that the fresh students are to resume by 22nd, and Stalites 27th.
But, as it stands now, that can not be really relied upon. Because in UNILORIN, the first step that enables you to be a student is getting cleared as I stated in an earlier post, you must be cleared before been able to do anything ranging from payment of school fees, hostel fees, registration of courses etc.
But, as it stands now, no student has been cleared, so you can't do anything in school even if you resume.
So, I would advise you all especially the freshers to wait until people start getting cleared, which signals that the school is ready for business, unless you want to go and search for accommodation in school now, I don't think there's any essence of resuming now.
Hope, I have made my self clear enough.
All the best.

(1) (2) (3) ... (193) (194) (195) (196) (197) (198) (199) ... (434) (Reply)

The Polytechnic, Ibadan 2014/2015 Admission Processes For Prelim, ND And HND / 2015/2016 Utme And Admission Process / Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.