Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,545 members, 7,827,036 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:22 AM

University Of Ilorin 2014/2015 Admission Thread (undergraduates) - Education (74) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / University Of Ilorin 2014/2015 Admission Thread (undergraduates) (549777 Views)

A.B.U Zaria 2014/2015 Admission Thread / The Polytechnic, Ibadan 2014/2015 Admission Processes For Prelim, ND And HND / LAUTECH 2014/2015 Admission Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (71) (72) (73) (74) (75) (76) (77) ... (434) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: University Of Ilorin 2014/2015 Admission Thread (undergraduates) by Lordseyad(m): 9:45pm On Aug 21, 2014
yungchop: there is no need to swear, the last time I checked, sango was my closest pal so you know what I mean?? grin
En' Hian! , Abeg Let's leave that man outta this thread, Cos Hmmmm.... I heard he is a Confirm Striker o.. Rooney no feil stand beside him....
Re: University Of Ilorin 2014/2015 Admission Thread (undergraduates) by Lordseyad(m): 9:49pm On Aug 21, 2014
Oluwapelumi Stephen Michael > unilorin students union

TO THE UPCOMING FRESHERS
TIPS THAT SHOULD HELP

*You must be prepared to pay the PRICE to obtain that PRIZE
*You must endeavour to be punctual for classes
*You must start preparing from DAY 1 coz in unilorin time flies b4 u knw it CBT
is beckoning @ U
*Attend tutorials,it helps alot
*Ask questions on confusing topics b4 CBT will ask you
*Take up the habit of reading,u'll enjoy it
*Don't take assignments for a joke
*Dress moderately to suit d school's ethics....UNILORIN dress code no b joke
oooo
*Don't be rude to securities
*Don't be carried away by social activities
*Know your strength in terms of when to read....Day or Night
i think this little tips should help

NOTE:-Law of Success "Luck,Determination & Hardwork are directly
proportional to Success provided your Prayer remains constant".....God first in
all your endeavours n he'll c u 2ru

I would love to share this saying within the school "Unilorin is not for babies
but for matured minds"

PREPARE!!!!!!!

As you can see' It's copied from fb and pasted here..
Re: University Of Ilorin 2014/2015 Admission Thread (undergraduates) by movicy(m): 9:51pm On Aug 21, 2014
y r u guys not sayin anytin about admssn ? Lets make here Unilorin admission news and processing thread abeg

moreover: merit list will be out by next week and the cut off mark is 50
Re: University Of Ilorin 2014/2015 Admission Thread (undergraduates) by Lordseyad(m): 9:56pm On Aug 21, 2014
movicy: y r u guys not sayin anytin about admssn ? Lets make here Unilorin admission news and processing thread abeg

Toor
Re: University Of Ilorin 2014/2015 Admission Thread (undergraduates) by wheesin(m): 10:14pm On Aug 21, 2014
movicy: y r u guys not sayin anytin about admssn ? Lets make here Unilorin admission news and processing thread abeg

undecided

2 Likes

Re: University Of Ilorin 2014/2015 Admission Thread (undergraduates) by Fhonhix(m): 11:30pm On Aug 21, 2014
wheesin:

am here..at ur service..u wan dash me money ? grin

Lol... I want you to run for president... maybe with APC
Re: University Of Ilorin 2014/2015 Admission Thread (undergraduates) by Abasstoheeb(m): 11:34pm On Aug 21, 2014
Lordseyad: Oluwapelumi Stephen Michael > unilorin students union

TO THE UPCOMING FRESHERS
TIPS THAT SHOULD HELP

*You must be prepared to pay the PRICE to obtain that PRIZE
*You must endeavour to be punctual for classes
*You must start preparing from DAY 1 coz in unilorin time flies b4 u knw it CBT
is beckoning @ U
*Attend tutorials,it helps alot
*Ask questions on confusing topics b4 CBT will ask you
*Take up the habit of reading,u'll enjoy it
*Don't take assignments for a joke
*Dress moderately to suit d school's ethics....UNILORIN dress code no b joke
oooo
*Don't be rude to securities
*Don't be carried away by social activities
*Know your strength in terms of when to read....Day or Night
i think this little tips should help

NOTE:-Law of Success "Luck,Determination & Hardwork are directly
proportional to Success provided your Prayer remains constant".....God first in
all your endeavours n he'll c u 2ru

I would love to share this saying within the school "Unilorin is not for babies
but for matured minds"

PREPARE!!!!!!!

As you can see' It's copied from fb and pasted here..
Who ar dos offering tutorials
Re: University Of Ilorin 2014/2015 Admission Thread (undergraduates) by Alpet(m): 12:04am On Aug 22, 2014
tbabstobadt:
newest recruit!!.. Hws d bombing lessons going?.. Abeg na only Osanaye office i wan level....sha bring kilishi o...or else, wetin du zaza go replicate o
Are u in faculty of cis?
Re: University Of Ilorin 2014/2015 Admission Thread (undergraduates) by Ridwan1821: 12:37am On Aug 22, 2014
Hw many admission lists does unilorin normally release nd how many students does each list contain.
Re: University Of Ilorin 2014/2015 Admission Thread (undergraduates) by Yungmilio2(m): 1:01am On Aug 22, 2014
tbabstobadt:
more than 200,000 sat for the exam, only 21,000 scaled 50%...and it just 9000 spaces to be filled..
okay
Re: University Of Ilorin 2014/2015 Admission Thread (undergraduates) by Yungmilio2(m): 1:02am On Aug 22, 2014
killercute16: Lol....u fall my hand,instead of u to stand firm nd have faith dat ntin will happen and you will see the dog(s) stopping or running back
see this guy on
I see dog way mouth be like lion own, you tell me make I stand
even TB Joshua go cut out
Re: University Of Ilorin 2014/2015 Admission Thread (undergraduates) by Yungmilio2(m): 1:14am On Aug 22, 2014
BBFM:

U shouldn't expect anything less semantically weighty than "flock" when it comes to d issue of half-baked graduates particularly in a varsity where merit is ignored 4 money during admission process. Going by its continual rise, Unilorin is supposed to be our collective pride, pride 4 all bt if this bane of admission manipulation is allowed to persist,its (Unilorin's) glory may be a vain one. Unilorin is a Primus interpire nd should not compromise its leadership role among Nigerian Varsities by being "BETTER BY CASH" as it now tends 2 be. My opinion sha!
seems you hate unilorin
when you get admitted and you in the system you will understand better
any senior lecturer or professor who really wants to help you
won't ask you for money
and you must be qualified. merit
but in a situation where you have more qualified candidates than the space required to be filled
not all would be admitted.
why dont you just understand this simple FACT
I still know some peeps that had contact with a lecturer to assist last session, but they are still an aspirant for this session
lll
we Nigerians keep saying no jobs
cuz everybody wants a government Job
lll
Them no go talk Unilag own o, nah becuz say Ilorin people to dey dull
Re: University Of Ilorin 2014/2015 Admission Thread (undergraduates) by Yungmilio2(m): 1:16am On Aug 22, 2014
Lordseyad: We don't even understand ourselves
lol
Re: University Of Ilorin 2014/2015 Admission Thread (undergraduates) by Alimtoheeb(m): 1:25am On Aug 22, 2014
Yungmilio2:
lol
my broda, go sleep now, or u wana b †ђξ first person Τ̅Ơ̴̴̴̴͡ tell us ur testimony in †ђξ morning? Sincerely urz, list aint coming out today, end of month thingz......A.M fellaz
Re: University Of Ilorin 2014/2015 Admission Thread (undergraduates) by jazboy(m): 1:27am On Aug 22, 2014
Did unilorin offers marketing ?,if the do which course is better between bus admin and marketing ?
Re: University Of Ilorin 2014/2015 Admission Thread (undergraduates) by tbabstobadt(m): 1:35am On Aug 22, 2014
Alpet:
Are u in faculty of cis?
computer science precisely...who is askin?
Re: University Of Ilorin 2014/2015 Admission Thread (undergraduates) by Yungmilio2(m): 1:37am On Aug 22, 2014
Alimtoheeb: easy access Τ̅Ơ̴̴̴̴͡ class, no transporting here and der, availability of light, water, less distraction, compare Τ̅Ơ̴̴̴̴͡ off camp.
less distract kini? lol. anybody wey wan serious go serious
as for the light , water and TP no ish
but no difference to easy access to class with the off K students as far as they are inside school. trek from boys hostel to CIS
thou no violent disturbance in side the school premises
Re: University Of Ilorin 2014/2015 Admission Thread (undergraduates) by Yungmilio2(m): 1:45am On Aug 22, 2014
Alimtoheeb: my broda, go sleep now, or u wana b †ђξ first person Τ̅Ơ̴̴̴̴͡ tell us ur testimony in †ђξ morning? Sincerely urz, list aint coming out today, end of month thingz......A.M fellaz
lol
I gat nothing to do with the List
Well 1st List will be out by next tomorrow Saturday
Source: VC Unilorin
Re: University Of Ilorin 2014/2015 Admission Thread (undergraduates) by tbabstobadt(m): 1:47am On Aug 22, 2014
Speechless
Re: University Of Ilorin 2014/2015 Admission Thread (undergraduates) by Yungmilio2(m): 1:52am On Aug 22, 2014
tbabstobadt:
mr youngmillo don dae work 4 VC o!!
you forget say
I be nephew to VC
Re: University Of Ilorin 2014/2015 Admission Thread (undergraduates) by tbabstobadt(m): 1:55am On Aug 22, 2014
I hate this dude
Re: University Of Ilorin 2014/2015 Admission Thread (undergraduates) by prettysheila(f): 5:28am On Aug 22, 2014
Plz o.wu knows the dressing code for departments?
Re: University Of Ilorin 2014/2015 Admission Thread (undergraduates) by Nobody: 5:44am On Aug 22, 2014
Yungmilio2:
seems you hate unilorin
won't ask you for money
but in a situation where you have more qualified candidates than the space required to be filled
I still know some peeps that had contact with a lecturer to assist last session, but they are still an aspirant for this session
lll
lll
bro.. let's face the truth n b considerate.. what d guy is saying is true.. unilorin admission process is not really worth it...
they will always say more qualified candidates than d quota.. its all lies.. there can never be more qualified candidates.. y cnt they pick d best...
MBBS for example..they ll pick about 120.. y cnt they pick d best 100 in post utme or let's say in a aggregate of jamb n post utme..release d cutoff officially.. then use d remaining 20 for profs ...
but we have no choice.. we all came in thru d process.. I look forward to a change in d system sha.. might not b now but I believe soon.
Re: University Of Ilorin 2014/2015 Admission Thread (undergraduates) by Nobody: 5:47am On Aug 22, 2014
prettysheila: Plz o.wu knows the dressing code for departments?
apart from law peeps who were black n white... and some bss peeps(I fink accounting) who wear black n blue, no other department has a specific dress code apart from d school dress code.
MBBS students r required to b in at least a shirt n tie as from 200level.

I don't rili see anything special in d school dress code... all they r trying to say is 'dress responsibly'.. every form of responsible dressing is allowed...
Re: University Of Ilorin 2014/2015 Admission Thread (undergraduates) by Lordseyad(m): 7:10am On Aug 22, 2014
Ekaaroo... Epele faa...
Re: University Of Ilorin 2014/2015 Admission Thread (undergraduates) by killercute16(m): 7:12am On Aug 22, 2014
Yungmilio2:
seems you hate unilorin
won't ask you for money
lll
lll
na only unilag....wat of ui,oau....jus leave the boy with his problem and lets ride on.
Re: University Of Ilorin 2014/2015 Admission Thread (undergraduates) by mystolad(m): 7:20am On Aug 22, 2014
BBFM:

Thankks ma brada 4 that piece of advice. We're already in d lot bt d fact remains that Unilorin also has its own flock of half-baked graduates n under-graduates.
...half baked dey say we are,all cos of of our academic calendar.i call ds beef. Wouldn't knw y people keep saying day, session starts full by oct and end by June (9months) d three month in btw is meant for siwes. Half baked or full baked,the so called fully baked institutions do come to me for dia projects (im a 300l students)why? The fact is if a semester takes one yr,most students will not read till 3weeks to exam. Sorry i may sound aggressive but it hurts wen i hear something like dat. I pray u gain admission den u will c how guys read.

bottom-line: "as u lay ur bed Na so u go lie on top am". School will show u d way to stardom while ur instincts does d rest.
Re: University Of Ilorin 2014/2015 Admission Thread (undergraduates) by Nobody: 7:20am On Aug 22, 2014
Good Morning...shey you guys dey sleep at all...
Re: University Of Ilorin 2014/2015 Admission Thread (undergraduates) by rkarang: 7:29am On Aug 22, 2014
yungchop: as far as no be ambali pikin grin

Don't even envisage meeting her tonguetongue Lazy boy cheesy
Re: University Of Ilorin 2014/2015 Admission Thread (undergraduates) by rkarang: 7:32am On Aug 22, 2014
yungchop: this is the result of eating boli and okro soup grin

cheesy cheesy
Re: University Of Ilorin 2014/2015 Admission Thread (undergraduates) by mzMerci(f): 8:22am On Aug 22, 2014
Goodmorning y'all..pls is it compulsory to resume according to the school calendar?
Re: University Of Ilorin 2014/2015 Admission Thread (undergraduates) by yungchop: 8:29am On Aug 22, 2014
rkarang:

Don't even envisage meeting her tonguetongue Lazy boy cheesy
ma brah, if I meet her na 1st class sure pass o grin stay there make pant dey wear u

(1) (2) (3) ... (71) (72) (73) (74) (75) (76) (77) ... (434) (Reply)

The Polytechnic, Ibadan 2014/2015 Admission Processes For Prelim, ND And HND / 2015/2016 Utme And Admission Process / Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.