Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,129 members, 7,953,487 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 05:14 PM

University Of Ilorin 2014/2015 Admission Thread (undergraduates) - Education (76) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / University Of Ilorin 2014/2015 Admission Thread (undergraduates) (563653 Views)

A.B.U Zaria 2014/2015 Admission Thread / The Polytechnic, Ibadan 2014/2015 Admission Processes For Prelim, ND And HND / LAUTECH 2014/2015 Admission Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (73) (74) (75) (76) (77) (78) (79) ... (434) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: University Of Ilorin 2014/2015 Admission Thread (undergraduates) by killercute16(m): 3:47pm On Aug 22, 2014
Am having the feeling that the list will out either on monday or 25th or 1st sept or 5th sept.
Re: University Of Ilorin 2014/2015 Admission Thread (undergraduates) by 9isguy(m): 3:52pm On Aug 22, 2014
I am an aspirant, Anatomy is d course. I gat no 1 2 assist me with d admission but.God in.heaven is my.hope::: 2 all d students dia I greet u.all nd pls also pray 4 me.2 b admitted bcz I rilly need dx:::: God will. help us all.... I love.u all...
Re: University Of Ilorin 2014/2015 Admission Thread (undergraduates) by wheesin(m): 4:19pm On Aug 22, 2014
killercute16: Am having the feeling that the list will out either on monday or 25th or 1st sept or 5th sept.

me too undecided maybe dis nite or 2moro..according to a REAL LIEable sauce.. the school would want to resume early because of next years election
Re: University Of Ilorin 2014/2015 Admission Thread (undergraduates) by Lordseyad(m): 4:49pm On Aug 22, 2014
killercute16: Am having the feeling that the list will out either on monday or 25th or 1st sept or 5th sept.
I think Unilorin releases on Saturdays, Especially Merit List.

Imo though.
Re: University Of Ilorin 2014/2015 Admission Thread (undergraduates) by Lordseyad(m): 4:52pm On Aug 22, 2014
If anybody say u no go make am, hear dis: Ayipa niti steering, Atepa niti brake,
Afapa niti gear, Afunbe niti tyre, Awapa niti moto. Na so ur enemy life go be.
Oya gba ori re mu... Ki o kepe Oluwa lohun rara... pariwo bi eni ti team e
score... so wipe Ooooluwa ooooo!! Tani eni naa t'o gba Blackberry Bold5 lowo
mi, t'o wa gbe Nokia 3310 lemi lowo... Ina Olorun oooo!!!Jo owo naa ki o si fi
BB porche ropo. Adura!

Oya Pray, pray, pay...

I hope you are praying.....
If the person beside you isn't, Abeg leave his side..

Evening Aspirants-'Unilorites to be'and moi fellow Unilorites.

2 Likes

Re: University Of Ilorin 2014/2015 Admission Thread (undergraduates) by Alimtoheeb(m): 4:53pm On Aug 22, 2014
I will surely be admited Τ̅Ơ̴̴̴̴͡ study civl engineer dis year by Gods grace......don't try Τ̅Ơ̴̴̴̴͡ ask me source........my source is from JAH.
Re: University Of Ilorin 2014/2015 Admission Thread (undergraduates) by Fhonhix(m): 5:02pm On Aug 22, 2014

Bros... you have many feelings oo... you must be very emotional grin

1 Like

Re: University Of Ilorin 2014/2015 Admission Thread (undergraduates) by killercute16(m): 5:06pm On Aug 22, 2014
Fhonhix:

hehehehehe...u are nt serious oo
Re: University Of Ilorin 2014/2015 Admission Thread (undergraduates) by killercute16(m): 5:08pm On Aug 22, 2014
wheesin:

me too undecided maybe dis nite or 2moro..according to a REAL LIEable sauce.. the school would want to resume early because of next years election
REA-LIE-ABLE indeed
Re: University Of Ilorin 2014/2015 Admission Thread (undergraduates) by Dygeasy(m): 5:46pm On Aug 22, 2014
Yungmilio2:
okay
I understand from ur own side of view
but take
for instance
Mr A have 5C 1A 4B in his waec, 230 in jamb and 85% in post utme
Mr B cleared his waec exam. with 5A 4B 1C, with jamb score of 270 and scored 70% in post utme
if you were to pick one student out of both to be admitted
which of them will you select?
l
that's another problem Unilorin face, although if you know a Prof or Lecturer he can help you out but your result must not have K.leg
l

even after getting admitted you still have to upload ur credentials for Unilorin to confirm if truly you are qualified
l abeg make we forget this issue
Moh, stop to dey argue this matter. The truth is right in front of us all.

Let UNILORIN allot cutoff marks for each department and the discrepancy would be abated.

UNILAG will never admit a candidate who has 64 for a course of 64.5 as its cutoff in its merit list.

1 Like

Re: University Of Ilorin 2014/2015 Admission Thread (undergraduates) by Dygeasy(m): 5:48pm On Aug 22, 2014
Aspirants this year are really comical unlike last year. I sabi how many people I punch here last year grin
Re: University Of Ilorin 2014/2015 Admission Thread (undergraduates) by Yusluv2014: 7:09pm On Aug 22, 2014
Evening my fellow aspirants,only God knw wn unilorin go release admission list..4universities released dre's 2day :unizik,unilag,lasu nd funaab....unilorin concluded its own pume on 26th of july whle funaab conductd its own on 31st of july..unilorin no release list whle funaab dn release..*sigh*.weneva unilorin release am i pray dt w wl b admitd.
Re: University Of Ilorin 2014/2015 Admission Thread (undergraduates) by Phemsy(m): 7:22pm On Aug 22, 2014
Lordseyad: If anybody say u no go make am, hear dis: Ayipa niti steering, Atepa niti brake,
Afapa niti gear, Afunbe niti tyre, Awapa niti moto. Na so ur enemy life go be.
Oya gba ori re mu... Ki o kepe Oluwa lohun rara... pariwo bi eni ti team e
score... so wipe Ooooluwa ooooo!! Tani eni naa t'o gba Blackberry Bold5 lowo
mi, t'o wa gbe Nokia 3310 lemi lowo... Ina Olorun oooo!!!Jo owo naa ki o si fi
BB porche ropo. Adura!

Oya Pray, pray, pay...

I hope you are praying.....
If the person beside you isn't, Abeg leave his side..

Evening Aspirants-'Unilorites to be'and moi fellow Unilorites.
amin amin amin loruko Jesu......e seun pastor...............seti jeun sha
Re: University Of Ilorin 2014/2015 Admission Thread (undergraduates) by Fhonhix(m): 7:40pm On Aug 22, 2014
Yusluv2014: Evening my fellow aspirants,only God knw wn unilorin go release admission list..4universities released dre's 2day :unizik,unilag,lasu nd funaab....unilorin concluded its own pume on 26th of july whle funaab conductd its own on 31st of july..unilorin no release list whle funaab dn release..*sigh*.weneva unilorin release am i pray dt w wl b admitd.

Amen oo...

i like this your name... was it borne out of any inspiration or all the good names had already been taken grin
Re: University Of Ilorin 2014/2015 Admission Thread (undergraduates) by tbabstobadt(m): 7:53pm On Aug 22, 2014
prettysheila: Plz o.wu knows the dressing code for departments?
only law n BSS has 'uniform'.. Jus dress responsibly.. Half of wat ppl paint Unilorin to be are blatant lies
Re: University Of Ilorin 2014/2015 Admission Thread (undergraduates) by Nobody: 8:21pm On Aug 22, 2014
Dygeasy: Moh, stop to dey argue this matter. The truth is right in front of us all.

Let UNILORIN allot cutoff marks for each department and the discrepancy would be abated.

UNILAG will never admit a candidate who has 64 for a course of 64.5 as its cutoff in its merit list.
exactly my point oooo...
how break boss
Re: University Of Ilorin 2014/2015 Admission Thread (undergraduates) by Dygeasy(m): 8:24pm On Aug 22, 2014
tbabstobadt: only law n BSS has 'uniform'.. Jus dress responsibly.. Half of wat ppl paint Unilorin to be are blatant lies
lol! Infact one guy told me he heard that "If UNILORIN's school bus is coming outside school and you're on the road without your ID Card/tag, you willl jump inside a gutter." I laff that day ehn
Re: University Of Ilorin 2014/2015 Admission Thread (undergraduates) by Dygeasy(m): 8:25pm On Aug 22, 2014
DrHesjay: exactly my point oooo...
how break boss
Break just dey o my brother.

August wetin you dey for your side abeg? August slow die for here cry
Re: University Of Ilorin 2014/2015 Admission Thread (undergraduates) by tbabstobadt(m): 8:35pm On Aug 22, 2014
Dygeasy: lol! Infact one guy told me he heard that "If UNILORIN's school bus is coming outside school and you're on the road without your ID Card/tag, you willl jump inside a gutter." I laff that day ehn
i was told last year when i came for post ume dat.'YOU MUST ALWAYS WEAR SHOES, NO FLASHY COLOURED CLOTHES, NO MOVING AROUND WITH GIRLS N ODA CRAY SHII!
Re: University Of Ilorin 2014/2015 Admission Thread (undergraduates) by yungchop: 8:41pm On Aug 22, 2014
sEe punchline abeg grin r u a rapper?
Fhonhix:

Re: University Of Ilorin 2014/2015 Admission Thread (undergraduates) by yungchop: 8:47pm On Aug 22, 2014
tbabstobadt:
i was told last year when i came for post ume dat.'YOU MUST ALWAYS WEAR SHOES, NO FLASHY COLOURED CLOTHES, NO MOVING AROUND WITH GIRLS N ODA CRAY SHII!
really?? Abeg you know ambali house?? I wan talk to guy, somethings need to be in place!!
Re: University Of Ilorin 2014/2015 Admission Thread (undergraduates) by tbabstobadt(m): 9:00pm On Aug 22, 2014
yungchop: really?? Abeg you know ambali house?? I wan talk to guy, somethings need to be in place!!
tried locating him....then i got lost
Re: University Of Ilorin 2014/2015 Admission Thread (undergraduates) by Alimtoheeb(m): 9:42pm On Aug 22, 2014
Research shows that about 966665258466665813357864526852587555 students are lazy including you because I know you did not try to count these numbers. You are smiling? I got you!!! lazy student. Still laughing?
Re: University Of Ilorin 2014/2015 Admission Thread (undergraduates) by Michdear(f): 9:50pm On Aug 22, 2014
SCHOLARSHIP OPPORTUNITY FOR ONDO STATE
INDIGENES TO READ AGRICULTURE RELATED
COURSES AT THE WESLEY UNIVERSITY OF SCIENCE
AND TECHNOLOGY, ONDO, NIGERIA.
As part of the new direction in Ondo State
Scholarship Board, I wish to announce that the
Board
has secured scholarship opportunity with Wesley
University of Science and Technology, Ondo, for
students interested in reading Agriculture related
courses at the B.Sc. Level
2) Fifty students are eligible to benefit from this
scholarship opportunity.
(3) Interested candidates who must have sat for the
2014 UTME and scored a minimum of 180 marks are
advised to take part in the post-UTME screening of
the institution which will commence on Saturday
August 23, 2014 at Wesley University campus,
Ondo.
Thank you.
Dayo Awude,
Chairman, Ondo State Scholarship Board. Yea its
holding tommorrow and for people faraway if it will
be much better you bring the said amount to the
school premises, but I can only assist in a little way
so u can call +2348137508882 bbpin:325A8E8F
Re: University Of Ilorin 2014/2015 Admission Thread (undergraduates) by wheesin(m): 10:31pm On Aug 22, 2014
Michdear: SCHOLARSHIP OPPORTUNITY FOR ONDO STATE
Board
scholarship opportunity.
Ondo.
Thank you.
Dayo Awude,

you are derailing this thread...all candidates here are already preadmitted to unilorin..we no need ur scholarship grin bdyds are u d VC of that school..(no offence)
Re: University Of Ilorin 2014/2015 Admission Thread (undergraduates) by Lordseyad(m): 11:12pm On Aug 22, 2014
Board
scholarship opportunity.
Ondo.
Thank you..
Dayo Awude,
eh eh.. School wey give me free admission last year .... lol......

peepz for this thread go Blast u now....

Abeg Pass through the back door, bye bye...

1 Like

Re: University Of Ilorin 2014/2015 Admission Thread (undergraduates) by yungchop: 12:40am On Aug 23, 2014
wheesin:

you are derailing this thread...all candidates here are already preadmitted to unilorin..we no need ur scholarship grin bdyds are u d VC of that school..(no offence)
abeg helep me to yarn am the koko
Re: University Of Ilorin 2014/2015 Admission Thread (undergraduates) by yungchop: 12:43am On Aug 23, 2014
Lordseyad: eh eh.. School wey give me free admission last year .... lol......

peepz for this thread go Blast u now....

Abeg Pass through the back door, bye bye...
leave am, make rkarang alimtoheeb abassthoheeb opey4luv and the remaining erukus come, e no know say boys blood dey hot at the mean time grin
Re: University Of Ilorin 2014/2015 Admission Thread (undergraduates) by Fhonhix(m): 1:17am On Aug 23, 2014
Oya sleep, no vex... pls come
Re: University Of Ilorin 2014/2015 Admission Thread (undergraduates) by Fhonhix(m): 1:21am On Aug 23, 2014
AND TECHNOLOGY, ONDO, Chairman, Ondo State Scholarship Board. Yea its

I just dey hold myself... in case of next time, create a thread for this...

Same goes to dah advert guy...

Ionno how calm I can be next time...

##continues playing Zuma and looking for sleep
Re: University Of Ilorin 2014/2015 Admission Thread (undergraduates) by Fhonhix(m): 1:24am On Aug 23, 2014
yungchop: sEe punchline abeg grin r u a rapper?

Yes oo.. I was...

until Tonto dike almost featured me...
my career finish dah day
Re: University Of Ilorin 2014/2015 Admission Thread (undergraduates) by Alimtoheeb(m): 1:55am On Aug 23, 2014
See how dis guyz dey e-snore for room, u no fit let person slip, am out Τ̅Ơ̴̴̴̴͡ my room for now, A.M fellaz

(1) (2) (3) ... (73) (74) (75) (76) (77) (78) (79) ... (434) (Reply)

2015/2016 Utme And Admission Process / Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions / Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2014/2015 Admissions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.