Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,772 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:03 AM

President Jonathan Visits Victims Of Emab Plaza Bombing - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Jonathan Visits Victims Of Emab Plaza Bombing (18583 Views)

Igbo Group Visits Victims Of Uzo-Uwani Enugu Massacre In Hospital (Pics) / Emir Sanusi Visits Victims Of Kano Bomb Blasts (Photo) / Governor Kwankwaso Visits Victims Of Kano Blast (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Jonathan Visits Victims Of Emab Plaza Bombing by imsuboi(m): 2:27pm On Jun 27, 2014
angry angry
Re: President Jonathan Visits Victims Of Emab Plaza Bombing by amobii: 2:27pm On Jun 27, 2014
always look confused.

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan Visits Victims Of Emab Plaza Bombing by Nobody: 2:27pm On Jun 27, 2014
Chai...quick recovery to those injured..

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan Visits Victims Of Emab Plaza Bombing by emaboi(m): 2:28pm On Jun 27, 2014
Peetar3117:
d clueless nigga is always thinking...but no idea is coming....
. With his big nose wide open

2 Likes

Re: President Jonathan Visits Victims Of Emab Plaza Bombing by manneger2: 2:31pm On Jun 27, 2014
He wil give the victim 5million each...dat wil be his nxt action...#clueless
Re: President Jonathan Visits Victims Of Emab Plaza Bombing by GAZZUZZ(m): 2:31pm On Jun 27, 2014
naijaboiy: What happened to NL
I lost all my followers,,my topics and my posts reduced from 3241 to 444 sad sad
Who dah hell hacked Nairaland angry angry

Seun your enemies will not succeed IJN

Ur own is still good, most people have to. Re-create their account!!
Re: President Jonathan Visits Victims Of Emab Plaza Bombing by Nobody: 2:34pm On Jun 27, 2014
emaboi: . Don't know what's with him and that pose

I didn't think I would be using this again so soon.

2 Likes

Re: President Jonathan Visits Victims Of Emab Plaza Bombing by naijaboiy: 2:34pm On Jun 27, 2014
GAZZUZZ:

Ur own is still good, most people have to. Re-create their account!!
that's bad shocked
Re: President Jonathan Visits Victims Of Emab Plaza Bombing by Nobody: 2:35pm On Jun 27, 2014
lord_mayor: And another one just went off in Utako .(is it true)? ... Let the bomb continue to rain and let them continue visiting the victims till someday they will be the ones to receive the visitors

That's what I saw on twitter this morning

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan Visits Victims Of Emab Plaza Bombing by napema(f): 2:37pm On Jun 27, 2014
This is very kind of you. But HE MUSTN´T ALLOW THIS!!
Re: President Jonathan Visits Victims Of Emab Plaza Bombing by missbola: 2:37pm On Jun 27, 2014
[+] Your Music Get Premiered
to Over 1Million music Site Users.
[+] Promoted with popular
music facebook
pages with over 250,000 Fans. [+] promoted on Twitter to
over 40,000+ Followers.
[+] To be Played in Lagos from over 40+ DJ's.
All these for free!,register,
by sendin ur track and artiste bio to musicpromoter9ja@mail.com
Re: President Jonathan Visits Victims Of Emab Plaza Bombing by Emilliw3m(m): 2:38pm On Jun 27, 2014
good man
Re: President Jonathan Visits Victims Of Emab Plaza Bombing by Nobody: 2:38pm On Jun 27, 2014
naijaboiy: What happened to NL
I lost all my followers,,my topics and my posts reduced from 3241 to 444 sad sad
Who dah hell hacked Nairaland angry angry

Seun your enemies will not succeed IJN
My friend, I have like 20. Sighhhhhhhhh

All my followers and threads and victorious arguments. I was doing a yoga class thread too!!! cry

And my signature lol
My profile pic is a bunch of penguins from 2011... that one at least I can change now...

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan Visits Victims Of Emab Plaza Bombing by emaboi(m): 2:38pm On Jun 27, 2014
MissMeiya:

3 Likes

Re: President Jonathan Visits Victims Of Emab Plaza Bombing by Akshow: 2:39pm On Jun 27, 2014
Make he dey there dey do mumu visit vist up and down. Mtcheeeew

2 Likes

Re: President Jonathan Visits Victims Of Emab Plaza Bombing by lordmayor4(m): 2:40pm On Jun 27, 2014
MissMeiya:

That's what I saw on twitter this morning

They said it's a rumour that it's not true sha... I pray it remains a rumour.
Re: President Jonathan Visits Victims Of Emab Plaza Bombing by Johnnoo(m): 2:40pm On Jun 27, 2014
Nwa_Nimo: Jona - why the silly pose again? (hand on chin)

The body language is like that of a 'confused' person OR someone who is checking out a 'babe'

A beg, adopt a more commanding pose in future - give Nigerians a little hope please!

[img]https://www.nairaland.com/attachments/1509768_screenshot_2014-06-27-13-17-26-1_jpegedbad9089e3e283c338473513d895774[/img]
You guys are just impossible!!! What has his pose got to do with the bomb blast Just stop picking on this man for goodness sake shocked shocked shocked
Re: President Jonathan Visits Victims Of Emab Plaza Bombing by victor2exl(m): 2:40pm On Jun 27, 2014
Nwa_Nimo: Jona - why the silly pose again? (hand on chin)

The body language is like that of a 'confused' person OR someone who is checking out a 'babe'

A beg, adopt a more commanding pose in future - give Nigerians a little hope please!

[img]https://www.nairaland.com/attachments/1509768_screenshot_2014-06-27-13-17-26-1_jpegedbad9089e3e283c338473513d895774[/img]

APC BOI's SHOW SOME REGARDS AND RESPECT TO THE NUMBER 1 CITIZEN...NA WA OOOO

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan Visits Victims Of Emab Plaza Bombing by brianjames: 2:42pm On Jun 27, 2014
how long is bombing going to continue in this so called country called Nigeria
Re: President Jonathan Visits Victims Of Emab Plaza Bombing by naijaboiy: 2:43pm On Jun 27, 2014
MissMeiya:
My friend, I have like 20. Sighhhhhhhhh

All my followers and threads and victorious arguments. I was doing a yoga class thread too!!! cry

And my signature lol
My profile pic is a bunch of penguins from 2011... that one at least I can change now...
LoL @penguins....
Sorry about that,,something should be done ASAP so that we can retrieve what we lost cry cry
Re: President Jonathan Visits Victims Of Emab Plaza Bombing by Simitrendy: 2:43pm On Jun 27, 2014
Hilarious
Re: President Jonathan Visits Victims Of Emab Plaza Bombing by chlowi(f): 2:44pm On Jun 27, 2014
NL is finally back on..... didn't realize how addicted I was until the crash...

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan Visits Victims Of Emab Plaza Bombing by hensben(m): 2:45pm On Jun 27, 2014
ah! nairaland why? embarassed sad, i lost most of my interesting topic even my profile pic.
Re: President Jonathan Visits Victims Of Emab Plaza Bombing by feedthenation(m): 2:46pm On Jun 27, 2014
Blackchampion: Good President of d Federal Republic of Nigeria.
He even touched d victims. Very humanly of u.
#GEJ tilll mama call
BTW Firstus D'Commentus

Hope his hands are clean, he shouldn't pass germs to the victims!!!
Re: President Jonathan Visits Victims Of Emab Plaza Bombing by Blackchampion(m): 2:46pm On Jun 27, 2014
feedthenation:

Hope his hands are clean, he shouldn't pass germs to the victims!!!
Haters
Re: President Jonathan Visits Victims Of Emab Plaza Bombing by Nobody: 2:48pm On Jun 27, 2014
sulley: He should visit Chibok next...
have you visited chimbok?
Re: President Jonathan Visits Victims Of Emab Plaza Bombing by lordmayor4(m): 2:50pm On Jun 27, 2014
MissMeiya:

His 2015 ambition is gradually killing us and the northern agenda is fastly gaining ground... We are in a dilemma unless he forgets 2015 abd start working for now.

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan Visits Victims Of Emab Plaza Bombing by Remii(m): 2:51pm On Jun 27, 2014
i think this presidential visit will bring back the dead as against the chibok visit that will not bring the girls back,

OP, RIP to the dead, may God console the wounded
Re: President Jonathan Visits Victims Of Emab Plaza Bombing by slimfit1(m): 2:52pm On Jun 27, 2014
slap1: You see? I didn't even know about the attack until now! Whoever attacked Nairaland, shame on you!

Boko Haram have gone digital too oh
Re: President Jonathan Visits Victims Of Emab Plaza Bombing by IAMBREEZY: 2:52pm On Jun 27, 2014
What's so special about him visiting them?
Re: President Jonathan Visits Victims Of Emab Plaza Bombing by feedthenation(m): 2:53pm On Jun 27, 2014
Blackchampion: Haters

At least he should care to wear disposable gloves...germs are subtle to been passed to him from the victims and vice versa.
Simple health procedure!!!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Jimi Agbaje Promises To Scrap Lekki-epe Tollgate / Photos From Northern Governors Forum Held Today In Kaduna / Panama: Documents Counter David Mark’s Denial Of Secret Assets In Tax Havens

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.