Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,797 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:10 AM

President Jonathan Visits Victims Of Emab Plaza Bombing - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Jonathan Visits Victims Of Emab Plaza Bombing (18584 Views)

Igbo Group Visits Victims Of Uzo-Uwani Enugu Massacre In Hospital (Pics) / Emir Sanusi Visits Victims Of Kano Bomb Blasts (Photo) / Governor Kwankwaso Visits Victims Of Kano Blast (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Jonathan Visits Victims Of Emab Plaza Bombing by Beync(f): 2:55pm On Jun 27, 2014
The victim on the first picture be like Ameachi
Re: President Jonathan Visits Victims Of Emab Plaza Bombing by Nobody: 2:55pm On Jun 27, 2014
Heheh, the same way God (even though Seun does not believe in him) has put Seuns Enemies to shame, so shall GEJs enemies be shamed.
Re: President Jonathan Visits Victims Of Emab Plaza Bombing by amindi7(m): 2:55pm On Jun 27, 2014
God be with you..Ebele!
Re: President Jonathan Visits Victims Of Emab Plaza Bombing by Blackchampion(m): 2:56pm On Jun 27, 2014
feedthenation:

At least he should care to wear disposable gloves...germs are subtle to been passed to him from the victims and vice versa.
Simple health procedure!!!
Now u re talking. And not asking if he won't pass germs to d victims. #Peace
Re: President Jonathan Visits Victims Of Emab Plaza Bombing by GovWahala: 2:57pm On Jun 27, 2014
Akshow: Make he dey there dey do mumu visit vist up and down. Mtcheeeew
So u are back wt foolishness. Useless guy.
So visiting the bomb victims is a crime now?
Re: President Jonathan Visits Victims Of Emab Plaza Bombing by activatenigeria: 2:59pm On Jun 27, 2014
naijaboiy: What happened to NL
I lost all my followers,,my topics and my posts reduced from 3241 to 444 sad sad
Who dah hell hacked Nairaland angry angry

Seun your enemies will not succeed IJN
You lost some post and followers and you are complaining, how about me that had to join afresh today.
Thank God NL is back .
Re: President Jonathan Visits Victims Of Emab Plaza Bombing by successking: 3:02pm On Jun 27, 2014
Nigeria must overcome the war within because all the sponsors, sympathizers and members of the Islamic extremists will be exposed in a short while. God bless Nigeria my father land.
Re: President Jonathan Visits Victims Of Emab Plaza Bombing by SolomonAdeola: 3:02pm On Jun 27, 2014
GOD HELP NIGERIA!!! All these shit are becoming unbearable.
welcome back nairaland
Re: President Jonathan Visits Victims Of Emab Plaza Bombing by henchamb(m): 3:09pm On Jun 27, 2014
am happy that nairaland is back.
if nairaland was a nigerian government establishment
am sure it will not be online again at least not this year.
kudos seun and try more to restore it fully.

As for the confused man in the pix,
am speechless as he is confused

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan Visits Victims Of Emab Plaza Bombing by NwaNimo1(m): 3:12pm On Jun 27, 2014
victor2exl:

APC BOI's SHOW SOME REGARDS AND RESPECT TO THE NUMBER 1 CITIZEN...NA WA OOOO

APC BOI na your papa. eeediot.
Re: President Jonathan Visits Victims Of Emab Plaza Bombing by Akshow: 3:12pm On Jun 27, 2014
Blackchampion: Good President of d Federal Republic of Nigeria.
He even touched d victims. Very humanly of u.
#GEJ tilll mama call
BTW Firstus D'Commentus
hear yeye smelly talk o. Praising him for visiting and touching victims. What rubbish.

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan Visits Victims Of Emab Plaza Bombing by Akshow: 3:13pm On Jun 27, 2014
Gov Wahala:

So u are back wt foolishness. Useless guy.
So visiting the bomb victims is a crime now?
when u go ever get sense

2 Likes

Re: President Jonathan Visits Victims Of Emab Plaza Bombing by MRMICKMEN: 3:14pm On Jun 27, 2014
GEJ has joined d Illuminati watch the sign on his fingers
Re: President Jonathan Visits Victims Of Emab Plaza Bombing by Demdem(m): 3:14pm On Jun 27, 2014
Jonathan, what about chibok?

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan Visits Victims Of Emab Plaza Bombing by Blackchampion(m): 3:15pm On Jun 27, 2014
Akshow: hear yeye smelly talk o. Praising him for visiting and touching victims. What rubbish.
Isi gini?

Re: President Jonathan Visits Victims Of Emab Plaza Bombing by naijaboiy: 3:22pm On Jun 27, 2014
activatenigeria:
You lost some post and followers and you are complaining, how about me that had to join afresh today.
Thank God NL is back .
sorry about that bro sad sad
Re: President Jonathan Visits Victims Of Emab Plaza Bombing by jayyungg(m): 3:42pm On Jun 27, 2014
I lost all my followers,,my topics and my posts reduced from 3241 to 444 sad sad

AMEN OOO
Re: President Jonathan Visits Victims Of Emab Plaza Bombing by Nobody: 3:55pm On Jun 27, 2014
Jeez! What is wrong with Nigerians? I cannot believe traditional wrappers are given to patients in the hospital. It doesn't speak well of people planning for the good of that country or the future. Sh*t! lipsrsealed lipsrsealed angry

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan Visits Victims Of Emab Plaza Bombing by Nobody: 4:20pm On Jun 27, 2014
They will soon hack nairaland again for defaming THE FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF NIGERIA PRESIDENT.Seun do the needful before Madam Governor way happen twice.
Re: President Jonathan Visits Victims Of Emab Plaza Bombing by revelationuche: 4:41pm On Jun 27, 2014
Tell Mr president to visit ma state...He shudnt wait until there is bomb blast. embarassed embarassed embarassed [img]http://www.hostsleek.com/clients/?aff=052[/img]
[img]http://www.?aff=580[/img]
[img]http://clients.utiware.net/?aff=595[/img]
Re: President Jonathan Visits Victims Of Emab Plaza Bombing by Tunbolity(m): 4:47pm On Jun 27, 2014
Nothing has changed
Govt condemns Emab Plaza Bombing
Jonathan Vows To Bring Perpetrators to Book
Patience Jonathan Weeps Over Attack...

Abeg when will we hear new story? I bet you,Jonathanians would admit their boss is grossly incompetent even in their mind
Re: President Jonathan Visits Victims Of Emab Plaza Bombing by Nobody: 5:26pm On Jun 27, 2014

take heart! My whole profile was wiped, yours was just reduced. So stop crying biko!
Re: President Jonathan Visits Victims Of Emab Plaza Bombing by suwailad(f): 5:33pm On Jun 27, 2014
Ceremonial Bomb Blast President
Re: President Jonathan Visits Victims Of Emab Plaza Bombing by Nobody: 5:34pm On Jun 27, 2014
which way Nigeria
Re: President Jonathan Visits Victims Of Emab Plaza Bombing by BodyKiss(m): 5:35pm On Jun 27, 2014
Blackchampion: Good President of d Federal Republic of Nigeria.
He even touched d victims. Very humanly of u.
#GEJ tilll mama call
BTW Firstus D'Commentus

Really? Would you rather be the bomb blast victim, so you get touched by the president? What level of thinking, you and your likes.
Re: President Jonathan Visits Victims Of Emab Plaza Bombing by meforyou1(m): 5:51pm On Jun 27, 2014
FF MANAGER: Nairaland was almost destroyed by Nwadiba, berem and co in order to avoid self imposed exile. Welcome bros. it matters not the problem that comes our way but our ability to manage it .
u have said it all. Especially the berem obiagelli angle
Re: President Jonathan Visits Victims Of Emab Plaza Bombing by meforyou1(m): 5:51pm On Jun 27, 2014
FF MANAGER: Nairaland was almost destroyed by Nwadiba, berem and co in order to avoid self imposed exile. Welcome bros. it matters not the problem that comes our way but our ability to manage it .
Re: President Jonathan Visits Victims Of Emab Plaza Bombing by popcykaylah(m): 5:51pm On Jun 27, 2014
Mr confused ...smh...he go dey look like person wey loss money..

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan Visits Victims Of Emab Plaza Bombing by Blackchampion(m): 6:18pm On Jun 27, 2014
BodyKiss:

Really? Would you rather be the bomb blast victim, so you get touched by the president? What level of thinking, you and your likes.
Another hater
Re: President Jonathan Visits Victims Of Emab Plaza Bombing by Atmmachine(m): 6:27pm On Jun 27, 2014
GEJ is a pucci

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan Visits Victims Of Emab Plaza Bombing by Missmossy(f): 6:28pm On Jun 27, 2014
Its a good thing the president did, but when will all this incessant attacks come to an eventual end?

So many terrible news everydaysad its just so disheartening!

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan Visits Victims Of Emab Plaza Bombing by Nobody: 6:29pm On Jun 27, 2014
It's all so contrived. Did you guys know he actually wrote an explanation for his behavior in the Washington Post?? He can't be bothered to explain himself to his own citizens, but he went and wrote an article for another country's people--most of whom don't know or CARE who he is. Meanwhile, Nigerians have to hear news from Twitter and Nairaland. We had to start an international Twitter campaign and bring in foreign journalists before we got that stúpid "presidential chat" (of "America will know" and "corruption is ordinary stealing" and "my face will just change" infamy)--the first time he BOTHERED to address the country on the issue, and now that they are gone, he has nothing to say to Nigerians again, but is running to Paris and South Africa and writing fairytales for a Washington newspaper. I have no respect for this person, none at ALL. *spit*

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Fuel Scarcity in Osun State - Photo / Ugwuanyi Inspects Enugu Government's First Flyover Construction / More Pictures From PDP Presidential Rally In Adamawa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.