Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,224 members, 7,818,765 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:15 AM

Error - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Error (4574 Views)

Single Mothers :- Error Or Foolishness? / Error 501 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Error by Nobody: 4:31pm On Jul 14, 2014
2sExy1: grin grin how ?
Ur analogy was scary.
Re: Error by Nobody: 9:06pm On Jul 14, 2014
chidyhels: Ur analogy was scary.
huh? Scary? I never thought so. But you know it's the truth na. Abi u never experience damage engine before.

Why are most ladies saying they aren't satisfied sexually? Isn't it as a result damaged engine, which you also attested to in a few post above, cause by p*o*r*n?

Don't tell me you don't know what I am talking about.

The OP's boyfriend is a damaged Engine that's why he has no control or probably oblivious or ignorant of what's needed to be done before the main action.
Re: Error by Nobody: 9:18pm On Jul 14, 2014
2sExy1: huh? Scary? I never thought so. But you know it's the truth na. Abi u never experience damage engine before.

Why are most ladies saying they aren't satisfied sexually? Isn't it as a result damaged engine, which you also attested to in a few post above, cause by p*o*r*n?

Don't tell me you don't know what I am talking about.

The OP's boyfriend is a damaged Engine that's why he has no control or probably oblivious or ignorant of what's needed to be done before the main action.
thank you jare
Re: Error by Nobody: 9:33pm On Jul 14, 2014
firstEVA: thank you jare
you are welcome... Funny, enough their like will beat their chest that they can satisfy a woman blah blah...

I have seen it too often. Well, only a selected few who took their time to educate themselves and understand a woman's sexuality know what should be done.
Re: Error by Youngpo413: 10:33am On Oct 25, 2014
firstEVA:
you call that hot? A guy should at least care whether his girl is feeling him or not.

very true
Re: Error by Youngpo413: 1:46pm On Oct 26, 2014
The guy was sex starved...
Re: Error by Nobody: 2:00pm On Oct 26, 2014
Youngpo413:
The guy was sex starved...
is sex not meant for married people? I don't think any man not married has the right to say he is sex starved don't you think so?
Re: Error by Youngpo413: 2:08pm On Oct 26, 2014
firstEVA:
is sex not meant for married people? I don't think any man not married has the right to say he is sex starved don't you think so?

I dont even understand you...I mean was the (freak) guy your husband?...or you just created the topic for "topic sake"?
Re: Error by Nobody: 2:14pm On Oct 26, 2014
Youngpo413:

I dont even understand you...I mean was the (freak) guy your husband?...or you just created the topic for "topic sake"?
don't get me wrong, my point is the fact a woman allows sex once in a while should not make it the man's right, remember you said maybe he was starved?
Re: Error by Youngpo413: 2:21pm On Oct 26, 2014
firstEVA:
don't get me wrong, my point is the fact a woman allows sex once in a while should not make it the man's right, remember you said maybe he was starved?

so in summary,(according to you)if a man needs sex he go and get married right?
Re: Error by Nobody: 4:01pm On Oct 26, 2014
Youngpo413:

so in summary,(according to you)if a man needs sex he go and get married right?
he shouldn't see it as a right if they are not married.
Re: Error by Youngpo413: 5:46pm On Oct 26, 2014
firstEVA:
he shouldn't see it as a right if they are not married.

I see...
Do you a lady has the right to ask for sex if they are in a relationship but not yet married?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerian Lady Wants To Break The Internet With Her Nude Photos, Ppl React / Close kkk / My Ex, Who Is Now A Mother Want Me To Come Back

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.