Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,128 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:50 PM

Gionee Launched Another Beast With 1gig Ram.gionee P2s - Phones (34) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Gionee Launched Another Beast With 1gig Ram.gionee P2s (74181 Views)

This Golden Beast with a flaming SEX Appeal / Infinix Set To Release Another Beast.. #thehottestone / Check Out Lenovo K80, The Beast With 4gb Ram And 4000mah (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gionee Launched Another Beast With 1gig Ram.gionee P2s by elijahdre(m): 5:50pm On Dec 26, 2014
AmazingZeus:
a friend of mine gionee p2s is on sale 8k
Contact me.i have a buyer for it
Re: Gionee Launched Another Beast With 1gig Ram.gionee P2s by AmazingZeus(m): 7:18pm On Dec 26, 2014
elijahdre:

Contact me.i have a buyer for it
is he within my area,am in port harcourt
Re: Gionee Launched Another Beast With 1gig Ram.gionee P2s by calaohuru(m): 10:17pm On Dec 27, 2014
AmazingZeus:
is he within my area,am in port harcourt

I am interested, and I live in portarcourt too. Call me on o81o68o5552 Let's talk biz.
Re: Gionee Launched Another Beast With 1gig Ram.gionee P2s by AmazingZeus(m): 12:32am On Dec 28, 2014
calaohuru:

I am interested, and I live in portarcourt too. Call me on o81o68o5552 Let's talk biz.
ok
Re: Gionee Launched Another Beast With 1gig Ram.gionee P2s by AmazingZeus(m): 11:40am On Dec 28, 2014
calaohuru:

I will contact the guy to know if he still have the phone because his line is switched off
Re: Gionee Launched Another Beast With 1gig Ram.gionee P2s by AaTronix: 12:12pm On Dec 28, 2014
freinds check out new blog for gionee p2s and other device custom roms
[url]aatronix..com[/url]
Re: Gionee Launched Another Beast With 1gig Ram.gionee P2s by calaohuru(m): 8:20pm On Dec 28, 2014
AmazingZeus:
I will contact the guy to know if he still have the phone because his line is switched off

OK
Re: Gionee Launched Another Beast With 1gig Ram.gionee P2s by smithwilliam: 1:29pm On Dec 29, 2014
has any played gta sa and gabgstar Vegas on this phone plus who knows how to use t torrent
Re: Gionee Launched Another Beast With 1gig Ram.gionee P2s by lanre316: 7:08pm On Dec 29, 2014
smithwilliam:
has any played gta sa and gabgstar Vegas on this phone plus who knows how to use t torrent

There's no special or complicated way of using ttorrent. Just install it on your phone and it will automatically handle your torrent downloads once you click any torrent download link on the Internet. It's very simple to use.
Re: Gionee Launched Another Beast With 1gig Ram.gionee P2s by elijahdre(m): 9:01pm On Dec 29, 2014
lanre316:

There's no special or complicated way of using ttorrent. Just install it on your phone and it will automatically handle your torrent downloads once you click any torrent download link on the Internet. It's very simple to use.
Urgently in need of a used gionee p2s.
Any interested seller should contact me on 08034795720. Thanks.
Compliment of the season
Re: Gionee Launched Another Beast With 1gig Ram.gionee P2s by smithwilliam: 11:47pm On Dec 29, 2014
lanre316:

so when it writes 100% download complete when the figures in the upload and download section are still counting what should I do,maybe I want to extract an rar file
Re: Gionee Launched Another Beast With 1gig Ram.gionee P2s by lanre316: 4:40pm On Dec 30, 2014
smithwilliam:
so when it writes 100% download complete when the figures in the upload and download section are still counting what should I do,maybe I want to extract an rar file

That means it's finished downloading and it's now seeding, that is, making it available for others to be able to download, just like others have made it available for you to be able to download in the first place. And yes, you can extract and do anything with it once it's 100% download complete. It's yours fully.
Re: Gionee Launched Another Beast With 1gig Ram.gionee P2s by elijahdre(m): 4:54pm On Dec 30, 2014
Urgently in need of a used gionee p2s
Interested seller should contact me on 08034795720. Thanks
Re: Gionee Launched Another Beast With 1gig Ram.gionee P2s by Lawrence14: 3:30pm On Jan 01, 2015
Happy new year to u guys. I need ur help with my GIONEE
M1. I haven't been able to charge it.when I plug to the
system on 0% it will just say charging not increasing and
then 30 mins later its off and when I re insert it back to the
system it takes about 20 mins before it back on and still
on 0%.My sis said to download MOBOROBO that its
software problem and I did dat and then there was 1% and
den I decided to charge with the power outlet n its back 2
0% and on the system on the mobo software it says
device is fully charged while d phone. is still on 0%. Guys,
wot should I do?
Re: Gionee Launched Another Beast With 1gig Ram.gionee P2s by IZUKWU(m): 11:54pm On Jan 04, 2015
elijahdre:
Urgently in need of a used gionee p2s
Interested seller should contact me on 08034795720. Thanks
how much will you buy . Am in onitsha
Re: Gionee Launched Another Beast With 1gig Ram.gionee P2s by smithwilliam: 11:17pm On Jan 05, 2015
lanre316:

pls my phone got bricked,is there a way of restoring it cos is rooted with cwmr ported
Re: Gionee Launched Another Beast With 1gig Ram.gionee P2s by swisscarter(m): 6:54am On Jan 06, 2015
smithwilliam:
pls my phone got bricked,is there a way of restoring it cos is rooted with cwmr ported
if u backed up your ROM before it bricked

Simply restore the backup through cwm
Re: Gionee Launched Another Beast With 1gig Ram.gionee P2s by Krishme: 7:08am On Jan 06, 2015
my gionee p2s refuse to boot again dont knw wht to do
Re: Gionee Launched Another Beast With 1gig Ram.gionee P2s by smithwilliam: 8:24am On Jan 06, 2015
swisscarter:
if u backed up your ROM before it bricked

Simply restore the backup through cwm
i did a backup as well but each time i on the phone it just hang at gionee logo both power button and volume down key are not responding
Re: Gionee Launched Another Beast With 1gig Ram.gionee P2s by akashi01(m): 9:46am On Jan 06, 2015
smithwilliam:
i did a backup as well but each time i on the phone it just hang at gionee logo both power button and volume down key are not responding
did you backup thru recovery?? if yes boot into recovery and restore, if no you need to flash it with PC
Re: Gionee Launched Another Beast With 1gig Ram.gionee P2s by smithwilliam: 11:10am On Jan 06, 2015
akashi01:
did you backup thru recovery?? if yes boot into recovery and restore, if no you need to flash it with PC
how will i flash it with pc,i will go to cyber cafe' cos i dont have a pc
Re: Gionee Launched Another Beast With 1gig Ram.gionee P2s by smithwilliam: 5:17pm On Jan 06, 2015
somebody should teach me how to unbrick my gionee p2s with pc
Re: Gionee Launched Another Beast With 1gig Ram.gionee P2s by AmazingZeus(m): 6:06pm On Jan 08, 2015
gionee p2s with incredible kitkat rom for 8k,Ph residence only
Re: Gionee Launched Another Beast With 1gig Ram.gionee P2s by maasoap(m): 9:01pm On Jan 08, 2015
Lawrence14:
Happy new year to u guys. I need ur help with my GIONEE
M1. I haven't been able to charge it.when I plug to the
system on 0% it will just say charging not increasing and
then 30 mins later its off and when I re insert it back to the
system it takes about 20 mins before it back on and still
on 0%.My sis said to download MOBOROBO that its
software problem and I did dat and then there was 1% and
den I decided to charge with the power outlet n its back 2
0% and on the system on the mobo software it says
device is fully charged while d phone. is still on 0%. Guys,
wot should I do?
I think you should try another battery. I even wasted money trying to repair my Gionee P2 not knowing that it was my that was misbehaving.
Re: Gionee Launched Another Beast With 1gig Ram.gionee P2s by AmazingZeus(m): 3:12pm On Jan 09, 2015
my friend's gionee p2s running incredible kitkat rom is still on sale for ph residents only,8k

Re: Gionee Launched Another Beast With 1gig Ram.gionee P2s by AmazingZeus(m): 4:20pm On Jan 16, 2015
gionee p2s with incredible kitkat rom for 7.5k is available for ph peeps,and there's also tecno h6 for sell as well 17k
Re: Gionee Launched Another Beast With 1gig Ram.gionee P2s by AmazingZeus(m): 4:25pm On Jan 16, 2015
smithwilliam:
I only played gangster vegas which ran very smooth on it,gta sa was hard to find then,if to say I still get my p2s I for use glo bis download the game and test it's ability on the phone
Re: Gionee Launched Another Beast With 1gig Ram.gionee P2s by Nobody: 12:39pm On Jan 23, 2015
AmazingZeus:
I only played gangster vegas which ran very smooth on it,gta sa was hard to find then,if to say I still get my p2s I for use glo bis download the game and test it's ability on the phone
I've played it with mine it plays
it perfectly
Re: Gionee Launched Another Beast With 1gig Ram.gionee P2s by AmazingZeus(m): 1:32pm On Jan 23, 2015
lilbest4:
I've played it with mine it plays
it perfectly
where did you download both
Re: Gionee Launched Another Beast With 1gig Ram.gionee P2s by Nobody: 1:50pm On Jan 23, 2015
AmazingZeus:
where did you download both
I didn't download it.
someone transferred it from pc.
but you can download it from play.mob.com
or just google it
Re: Gionee Launched Another Beast With 1gig Ram.gionee P2s by AmazingZeus(m): 2:02pm On Jan 23, 2015
lilbest4:
I didn't download it.
someone transferred it from pc.
but you can download it from play.mob.com
or just google it

play.mob.com games sometimes misbehave, I don't like downloading game of 1gig after installation it starts to force close or crash
Re: Gionee Launched Another Beast With 1gig Ram.gionee P2s by Nobody: 2:16pm On Jan 23, 2015
AmazingZeus:
play.mob.com games sometimes misbehave, I don't like downloading game of 1gig after installation it starts to force close or crash
look for those guys who send games with laptop, that's how I got mine, and now I've completed mine

(1) (2) (3) ... (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (Reply)

If Your Android Phone Doesn't Comes With A FM Radio, This App Is For You / Sony Ericsson P990i: How Many Of You Remember This Powerful Phone? / Custom ROM For Tecno N3: Ginger-bean

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.