Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,083 members, 7,818,240 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:00 AM

Nddc Postgraduate Scholarship 2014 - Education (47) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Nddc Postgraduate Scholarship 2014 (172164 Views)

MTN Scholarship 2014 Shortlists / MTN Scholarship 2014 Thread / Esso Overseas Postgraduate Scholarship 2014/2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) ... (73) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nddc Postgraduate Scholarship 2014 by fct07a1171: 5:10pm On Oct 07, 2014
EMMABC1:

you shud be able to draw a line between insult and the truth. I just told u d point blank truth in a satirical manner. I neva insulted u. I still 've respect 4u.
no wahala my guy. lets jst b hopeful dat d info is real dis tym. if na true, u go pay me 20k b4 we leav naija. i'm game wit our plans if friday pass without anything positiv. d guy dat told me was my course mate in school who is nw workin with nddc in ph. i jst hop it happens dis tym cos he hd assured me 2wks ago despite nothing happend. i jst hd 2 share any info with all hopful scholars abi
Re: Nddc Postgraduate Scholarship 2014 by EMMABC1(m): 5:57pm On Oct 07, 2014
fct07a1171:

no wahala my guy. lets jst b hopeful dat d info is real dis tym. if na true, u go pay me 20k b4 we leav naija. i'm game wit our plans if friday pass without anything positiv. d guy dat told me was my course mate in school who is nw workin with nddc in ph. i jst hop it happens dis tym cos he hd assured me 2wks ago despite nothing happend. i jst hd 2 share any info with all hopful scholars abi
You 're welcome. My respect 4u has just blossomed cos of d infectious maturity u 've just shown.
Re: Nddc Postgraduate Scholarship 2014 by Bethiano(m): 9:56pm On Oct 07, 2014
fct07a1171:
pls let us forget about pple like bethiano and his likes. I am so disappointed that we are now turning this once peaceful and educative forum into a place of curses, abuses and fighting. we are all praying for the best for all of us.

if anyone feels he or she has a distinction, masters or phd, he/she she keep it to him/herself and not coming here 2 blue his/her trumpet. do u know what the other members of this forum have?

I just wonder why some of us who claims 2 be graduates behave like nursery skul pupils. if u must fight, go out 2 d street and display ur childishness ok and leave all faithful and anticipated scholars alone.

@Linton99, na one of my course mate wey dey work 4 NDDC ooo. na im tell me say make I dey closer say things go soon happen bt uptil now, I never see anything ooo. I even enter NDDC office yesterday bt guy, even d staff there dey surprise say dem neva call us after dem approve the list last week.

Anyhow sha, I no sure say 2day or 2moro go pass base on info wey I get for their office.

After them go say make person no insult them..... He dat kills by AK 47, must be buried with grenade. Lol , u neva stat, this is just season 0.5 hahahahahahah
Re: Nddc Postgraduate Scholarship 2014 by Bethiano(m): 10:02pm On Oct 07, 2014
cabaye:
@ bethiano,

1.you over anticipated and put all your hopes on Nddc scholarship which is not worth the stress unless you had a back up plan. getting a slot for PhD in this nddc stuff is very competitive .how can you apply for a visa without the letter ?? it doesn't make any sense.

2.I'll advise you to write GRE or GMAT exams with your distinction in your masters it should be enough to get you a grant/scholarship in USA /Canada. its Free and fair unlike here

3.if you really so keen on travelling out, there are other means but its left for you to decide whether to hustle for a job here or do menial jobs abroad and save up for whatever plans you want to achieve. cheers

Better person, cold ground filled with rocks and termites as companions shall NEVER be your portion. Your advise is well taken.
Re: Nddc Postgraduate Scholarship 2014 by Bethiano(m): 10:05pm On Oct 07, 2014
seselez:

Hmmmm, u are d only one dat can express the way u feel, no other person can. In a time like dis, wen it seems like nothin is working out for , the only one to look up to is God. It is only God dat has the best plan for ur life. Dont give up, dont feel depressed, dont feel dat ur situation is d worst. Always be grateful and thankful to God for the things he has done for u and he will do more than what u dream and expect. Trust God, he will see u through. Thats all i can tell u for now.

I will definitely see you in paradise. What a wonderful soul! These monster leaders, will never see your light to steal. If they try, That of their children will take them to their early graves.
Re: Nddc Postgraduate Scholarship 2014 by seselez: 8:29am On Oct 08, 2014
Bethiano:

I will definitely see you in paradise. What a wonderful soul! These monster leaders, will never see your light to steal. If they try, That of their children will take them to their early graves.

Amen, thank you very much.
Re: Nddc Postgraduate Scholarship 2014 by fct07a1171: 9:36am On Oct 08, 2014
Bethiano:
At this point I really do not know what or who to turn to?
My plans are crashing on me, first I missed my appointment with the embassy cos nddc award was not ready. I tried to book another appointment and the embassy gave me a date 2 weeks after my enrolment date in the university.
And it takes less or equal to 8weeks to get visa after interview.

To get admission in the 4th best university in germany no be beans, its like to be admitted to harvard. Plus 5 admissions in the uk.
I simply want to go to germany, to gain real time practical knowledge, its all I ask! Uk masters is same thing with a masters in Nigeria, its simply bullshit. Thousands of uk graduates can't do shit, they haunt for jobs alongside the naija guys, so what's the point. if they had gone to america or europe am sure, life will be better for them. Yet, nddc and the rest wants uk. Their reasons is best known to them, am not interested.

I don tire, am near 'giving up' . At least I don try. I have made all efforts humanly possible to achieve my dreams of studying abroad.
I guess I should just, forget all this scholarship things. After all, my father is late and my family is no where in the corridors of power, that means getting nddc scholarship will be a miracle. Because by my calculation , some ppl here have confirmed their slots on the list, I can't imagine GEJ's list, senators list, abuja list, oba and emirs list that will flood the MD of nddc's office. Mtchewwwwwww

I just realised that it has been a waist of time all along. The only thing that can happened is the move of the BIG HAND OF GOD in this matter.

Dear God, if this post shows no faith and doubt ,am sorry ,am only human. Forgive me in advance.

As for those of you whose parents and big uncles in abuja have messed up or are intending to mess up this selection process, just know that I am smarter, more intelligent and brilliant than you all. Put me in same class with you, I will disgrace your parents corruption skills .

Spend our oil money and comeback, u will still be worthless. If only ur parents were wise enough to spend part of the money they have stolen to pay ur fees I won't bother since their stealing tactics was clean with no traces. instead they come here to frustrate the hustle of genuine and humble Nigerians who truly need this education. For those truncating the good intentions of young nigerians like me, cold ground will be their portion, rock will be their pillow, termites and rodents their companions.
[i][/i]
This will be my last post here! I will not come here again, except if miracle happens I.e if I miraculously get a text or call to receive the award ( ...hahhhahahha, u should imagine the look on my face ..lol).
For those of u who will say 'this guy is psycho", pls examine urself if you are not same, be sure ur faculties are intact.

Well I will stay put with my distinction in my recent masters, possible go to OSU or any other messed up nigerian university and get a PhD or change my mind and try UI or UNN (that will mean my 3rd academic journey), never IFE (yoruba fundamentalist' ) or UNILAG ( fashion and effisy concious uni), UNIBEN (city of witches).

For those who will genuinely get this award, I wish you well. Even in the UK, the spirit of Chinua Achebe will direct you . You would not be a waste. Infact, for you to come this far, proves you are smart and fit to join my league of 'primus inter peres '. Success shall be your own.

Be wise, out smart the children of those criminals who call themselves our leaders.

And let me state this, should I get this scholarship, it is a confirmatory test that the process is transparent. Well I don't care what you think , my success in this process is the rate determing factor, because am sure I scored higher than you in the qualifying test.

Okay! Am done

Bye everybody. Wish you goodluck and to those people badluck.

my man, I was and is still disappointed @ your post. why raining curses and abuses on some set of pple jst cos of a scholarship? I neva meant any insult but u went 2 far. just read these extract from ur post

"As for those of you whose parents and big uncles in abuja have messed up or are intending to mess up this selection process, just know that I am smarter, more intelligent and brilliant than you all. Put me in same class with you, I will disgrace your parents corruption skills .

Spend our oil money and comeback, u will still be worthless. If only ur parents were wise enough to spend part of the money they have stolen to pay ur fees I won't bother since their stealing tactics was clean with no traces. instead they come here to frustrate the hustle of genuine and humble Nigerians who truly need this education. For those truncating the good intentions of young nigerians like me, cold ground will be their portion, rock will be their pillow, termites and rodents their companions."

it hasn't gotten to dis naa my brother
Re: Nddc Postgraduate Scholarship 2014 by MacMaster01(m): 2:48pm On Oct 08, 2014
if you entered 4th best university in the world, i might not hv written this lool grin
Re: Nddc Postgraduate Scholarship 2014 by MacMaster01(m): 2:49pm On Oct 08, 2014
if you entered 4th best university in the world, i might not hv written this lool grin maybe because your agent told u some good lies about germany, u now think your the smartest oshhheeey
Re: Nddc Postgraduate Scholarship 2014 by csimms7: 12:08am On Oct 09, 2014
Hehehe. Is it just me or no one else? I give God all the praise ooooo!!!!! Nddc never msg o, I just dey thank baba God for life.
I think we should stop all the fighting and bickering and rather behave well.

2 Likes

Re: Nddc Postgraduate Scholarship 2014 by mog14(m): 10:23am On Oct 09, 2014
NDDC msg or not, life has not ended. But i'm +ve because diaris God.
I will suggest dat as we go ahead wit peaceful protest, let's try praying and fasting if u can.
We all hope in God, so let's tell it to that God.
We remain one naija! one nijadeltan!!

2 Likes

Re: Nddc Postgraduate Scholarship 2014 by crazyinlove: 8:30pm On Oct 09, 2014
fct07a1171:

Re: Nddc Postgraduate Scholarship 2014 by rajrascal: 8:43am On Oct 10, 2014
Morning y'all dis place don dey too quiet o!

Cabaye,scientist,fct,csimms,global careers,macmaster..all our people wey dey encourage us with info...wetin be the next level nah...make una drop some nuggets of hope o!
Re: Nddc Postgraduate Scholarship 2014 by fct07a1171: 9:24am On Oct 10, 2014
gud morning my fellow anticipated scholars. pls join hands with me in thanking God for his blessing upon my life. Guys, I was promoted in ma place of work yesterday. we took the promotion exam since May dis year and the final list was released yesterday. On this note, I wish 2 officially inform this wonderful and honourable house that I am forfeiting the NDDC scholarship. I need 2 be with my family and face the new task just given to me. I needed d scholarship to help me attain the level I hav just attained. 2 get 2 dis level, u must have a Masters or work 4 atleast 4yrs and pass d promotion exam. Pls guys, rejoice with me. we were over 400 nation wide with just 32 vacancies and 2 God be all Glory, I was among.

i'll now enroll with NOUN and do my MSc online cos I know I'll be transferred very soon. I wish everyone here success. I wish and Pray that my slot can be given to someone else who really needs it cos I am no longer interested.

Regards

12 Likes

Re: Nddc Postgraduate Scholarship 2014 by rajrascal: 9:29am On Oct 10, 2014
Congrats fct..i rejoice with you,success in ur future endeavours.

I wish and Pray that my slot can be given to someone else who really needs it cos I am no longer interested.

fct make we call ur guy for NDDC make we act on this part of ur statement nah..dat ur slot nor go waste like dat o!..i really need ur slot wella...lol

We are beginning to see that Gods ways arent mans ways,this NDDC delay has a reason,and as we trust God we all will appreciate the wisdom of God in the list not coming out any earlier.This testimony just further goes to show that all things work together for good...

1 Like

Re: Nddc Postgraduate Scholarship 2014 by scientist235: 9:34am On Oct 10, 2014
CONGRATS BRO ,THERE IS ALWAYS A REASON FOR EVERYTHING,PLEASE GIVE YOUR WIFE A PEG FOR ME,IM HAPPY FOR YOU
Re: Nddc Postgraduate Scholarship 2014 by scientist235: 9:35am On Oct 10, 2014
Con grats bro,there s always a reason for everything
Re: Nddc Postgraduate Scholarship 2014 by Benny247(m): 10:07am On Oct 10, 2014
fct07a1171:
gud morning my fellow anticipated scholars. pls join hands with me in thanking God for his blessing upon my life. Guys, I was promoted in ma place of work yesterday. we took the promotion exam since May dis year and the final list was released yesterday. On this note, I wish 2 officially inform this wonderful and honourable house that I am forfeiting the NDDC scholarship. I need 2 be with my family and face the new task just given to me. I needed d scholarship to help me attain the level I hav just attained. 2 get 2 dis level, u must have a Masters or work 4 atleast 4yrs and pass d promotion exam. Pls guys, rejoice with me. we were over 400 nation wide with just 32 vacancies and 2 God be all Glory, I was among.

i'll now enroll with NOUN and do my MSc online cos I know I'll be transferred very soon. I wish everyone here success. I wish and Pray that my slot can be given to someone else who really needs it cos I am no longer interested.

Regards
Congrats bro...We give God all the glory.
Re: Nddc Postgraduate Scholarship 2014 by Nobody: 11:06am On Oct 10, 2014
rajrascal:
Morning y'all dis place don dey too quiet o!

Cabaye,scientist,fct,csimms,global careers,macmaster..all our people wey dey encourage us with info...wetin be the next level nah...make una drop some nuggets of hope o!

the next level is either to start pursing your plan b or remain waiting indefinitely since we have been advised us to look for January admission.
the truth is that you have to decide for yourself what next to do. I personally believe it is an abandoned project that has not been forgotten. cheers
Re: Nddc Postgraduate Scholarship 2014 by crazyinlove: 11:10am On Oct 10, 2014
fct07a1171:

Regards
Congrats dear, may the good Lord continue to bless and favor you and your family IJN, Amen
Re: Nddc Postgraduate Scholarship 2014 by rajrascal: 11:14am On Oct 10, 2014
cabaye:

the next level is either to start pursing your plan b or remain waiting indefinitely since we have been advised us to look for January admission.
the truth is that you have to decide for yourself what next to do. I personally believe it is an abandoned project that has not been forgotten. cheers

thx mate..
Re: Nddc Postgraduate Scholarship 2014 by fct07a1171: 3:45pm On Oct 10, 2014
thank you all for your best wishes. I am so proud having wonderful scholars like u as shipmate.

Frankly, I wonder wht NDDC will do cos to the best of my knowledge, some shipmate have secured good jobs and are ready 2 forfeit this NDDC stuff. I personally know of 2 guys who have gotten jobs with KPMG and have vowed not 2 abandon their jobs for NDDC cos it will b risky.

I pray all those in this wonderful forum who are not working or just managing somewhere jst 2 keep body and soul 2geda get d NDDC scholarship. Amen. But 4 me, I am done with any Oversea scholarship. I cant abandon my pretty wife, lovely children and Job 4 NDDC. doing that will mean delaying my next promotion 4 1yr.

I just thank God for what he has been doing cos if NDDC had called and we had left, my promotion would hd started counting when I return frm UK.

Candidly, I am done with NDDC and earnestly and sincerely pray and wish that I b substituted with another person.

Regards

2 Likes

Re: Nddc Postgraduate Scholarship 2014 by EMMABC1(m): 3:55pm On Oct 10, 2014
fct07a1171:
thank you all for your best wishes. I am so proud having wonderful scholars like u as shipmate.

Frankly, I wonder wht NDDC will do cos to the best of my knowledge, some shipmate have secured good jobs and are ready 2 forfeit this NDDC stuff. I personally know of 2 guys who have gotten jobs with KPMG and have vowed not 2 abandon their jobs for NDDC cos it will b risky.

I pray all those in this wonderful forum who are not working or just managing somewhere jst 2 keep body and soul 2geda get d NDDC scholarship. Amen. But 4 me, I am done with any Oversea scholarship. I cant abandon my pretty wife, lovely children and Job 4 NDDC. doing that will mean delaying my next promotion 4 1yr.

I just thank God for what he has been doing cos if NDDC had called and we had left, my promotion would hd started counting when I return frm UK.

Candidly, I am done with NDDC and earnestly and sincerely pray and wish that I b substituted with another person.

Regards
Congratulations my brother. God is working.
Re: Nddc Postgraduate Scholarship 2014 by kanny1(m): 4:30pm On Oct 10, 2014
Fellas do not despair. God is alive
Re: Nddc Postgraduate Scholarship 2014 by Dantidote: 9:38pm On Oct 10, 2014
congrats fct on ur new position. May the Almighty give u d wisdom n strength to attain greater heights
Re: Nddc Postgraduate Scholarship 2014 by EMMABC1(m): 11:34am On Oct 11, 2014
My SOURCE just told me that the list 'll be out next week. Expect text as frm wednesday.

1 Like

Re: Nddc Postgraduate Scholarship 2014 by scientist235: 11:42am On Oct 11, 2014
EMMABC1:
My SOURCE just told me that the list 'll be out next week. Expect text as frm wednesday.
?.......................
Re: Nddc Postgraduate Scholarship 2014 by MoyoGENERAL: 11:55am On Oct 11, 2014
[quote author=scientist235 post=27018757]
Re: Nddc Postgraduate Scholarship 2014 by MoyoGENERAL: 11:55am On Oct 11, 2014
scientist235:
CONGRATS BRO ,THERE IS ALWAYS A REASON FOR EVERYTHING,PLEASE GIVE YOUR WIFE A PEG FOR ME,IM HAPPY FOR YOU

Oga Scientist!!!!!!!!
Congratulating with extended PEGs to d 3rd PARTY!!!!
lol....
Re: Nddc Postgraduate Scholarship 2014 by fct07a1171: 12:20pm On Oct 11, 2014
thk u all my belov shipmates. i'm told by nxt wk. i begged dem 2 remov ma name bt dey tol me dat d list hs already bin prepared. i wish i cul remov ma name cos i kn dat about 3 slots 4rm akwa ibom wl b wasted. i pray dey do d replacement based on merit
Re: Nddc Postgraduate Scholarship 2014 by MacMaster01(m): 4:22pm On Oct 11, 2014
fct07a1171:
thk u all my belov shipmates. i'm told by nxt wk. i begged dem 2 remov ma name bt dey tol me dat d list hs already bin prepared. i wish i cul remov ma name cos i kn dat about 3 slots 4rm akwa ibom wl b wasted. i pray dey do d replacement based on merit

Lets bid for your spot, the highest bidder wins.. den u'll tell yr source to put their name instead. . I bid N100,000 send acct details grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) ... (73) (Reply)

Newsflash: ASUU Strike Has Been Suspended! / IGNORE All 2023 WAEC, NECO, UTME Score Upgrade And Admission Assistance Threads / Babcock University Students' Sextape: Zlatan Ibile Reacts To Leaked Video

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.