Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,925 members, 7,810,557 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:04 AM

Nddc Postgraduate Scholarship 2014 - Education (46) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Nddc Postgraduate Scholarship 2014 (171952 Views)

MTN Scholarship 2014 Shortlists / MTN Scholarship 2014 Thread / Esso Overseas Postgraduate Scholarship 2014/2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) ... (73) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nddc Postgraduate Scholarship 2014 by Nobody: 2:10pm On Oct 04, 2014
no body is stopping any body here from protesting but i recommend you do it on twitter, as for me I am on holidays and want to read and discuss positive news about Nddc on this thread, not grumbling on nairaland about this protest and insulting and accusing one another.

the public holidays and the weekends is really affecting the outcome of this scholarship to be honest. let's just take a break from negative talks and focus on the little hope that we are expecting.
Re: Nddc Postgraduate Scholarship 2014 by crazyinlove: 3:02pm On Oct 04, 2014
Mehn!!! See ram every where shocked can't wait to eat this meat ooo.... Its good to have Muslim neighbors during sallah.... See as people wey no get Muslim neighbors dey fight for Nairaland me I dey here dey enjoy the aroma of the sallah meat cool . My own better oooo cheesy
Re: Nddc Postgraduate Scholarship 2014 by MacMaster01(m): 6:07pm On Oct 04, 2014
Ptdf (no interview, cinfores) n Nlng (interview, dragnet) will soon open. 172 slots n 10 slots respectively judging by last year; there are still many options as we wait for nddc were abt 1500 went for interview n they might choose 150 on merit.
Re: Nddc Postgraduate Scholarship 2014 by Attorney1Lawz: 9:27pm On Oct 04, 2014
Hi fellow scholars,

- Its been a great year and one that deserves to end well for each and everyone of US.
I would just like to add some possible suggestions to our pursuit of a bright future (via NDDC SCHOLARSHIP)

1stly, in the spirit of focus , purpose and oriented results, we need to stop d attacks on personalities irrespective of divergent opinions, for here is a democratic forum with freedom of ideas, opinions and suggestions guaranteed.

2ndly, we have said a lot, sat to think enough and i think what is left is to act. I doubt if we have acted talk less of enough.

3rdly, that there are fifth columnists or jokers in the event of any change process is not new - rather its our collective resolve to enact change, pursue and instill change for us and those coming behind that matters.

We should not just support passively but be active in putting our action to ideas. In late August, I carefully analyzed why we as youths and Niger Deltans had a role to make sure we dont lose out what we have laboured for this year, I still stand my grounds that the no-release of the list attitude by NDDC is fueled by our naivety. They are sure that we haven't resolved to speak out and hence they can buy time till d close of year and everyone goes to sleep in regret.

4thly, Seen the interest of many in engaging the media - hashtag- option.Its been a brilliant idea, however as at last time - i could not see any relevant tweets to that effect. In this light i decided to make do with #NDDCSCHOLARSHIP2014. My twitter handle is @DLAWZ1. Its very simple , We could follow up on this - lets get this info out there. All that is needed is a twitter account

Some media persons have complained that there seems to be little online content readily available about the scholarship. its important that we individually write to editors(of most dailies) most of which have expressed optimism, but decry the lack of unison in presenting our case at any platform.

Lastly, I would like to thank all those who have decided to act in every little way towards our common good. To those still on the fence, remember its 12 weeks till the close of the year. ACT NOW OR LIVE IN REGRET ABOUT THIS ONE OPPORTUNITY TO ACT.

Happy weekend to you all!!!
Re: Nddc Postgraduate Scholarship 2014 by EMMABC1(m): 11:59pm On Oct 04, 2014
Dear Niger deltans,
It is now or never for us. Let us all forget all our differences and come 2geda 2 achieve our collective objective. I 've successfully created a twitter account for this struggle and tweeted 8 messages already, 2 to vanguard and saharareporters. In the account, I'm following Vanguard, Saharareporters, Punch, guardian, Tribune, Niger Delta forum, Channels Tv and Nigeria news desk. The account is also linked 2 nairaland url. Pls let us set d ball rolling by being active followers of this account. Finally,the twitter handle is @NDDCscholarship.

3 Likes

Re: Nddc Postgraduate Scholarship 2014 by kurma(f): 10:43pm On Oct 05, 2014
Cldnt get @nddcscholarship on twitter..... accnt suspended was d reply i got
Re: Nddc Postgraduate Scholarship 2014 by EMMABC1(m): 4:30am On Oct 06, 2014
kurma:
Cldnt get @nddcscholarship on twitter..... accnt suspended was d reply i got
yea. I broke their rule and they suspended d account. I have appealed 4 unsuspension. The issue 'll be resolvd shortly. Apologies pls.
Re: Nddc Postgraduate Scholarship 2014 by scientist235: 8:00am On Oct 06, 2014
EMMABC1:

yea. I broke their rule and they suspended d account. I have appealed 4 unsuspension. The issue 'll be resolvd shortly. Apologies pls.
WHEN I SAY U THINK U ARE SMARTER THAN YOUR SHADOW PEOPLE WONT UNDERSTAND .YOU BREAK LAWS .Just be careful
Re: Nddc Postgraduate Scholarship 2014 by martinoonline(m): 8:07am On Oct 06, 2014
MacMaster01:
Ptdf (no interview, cinfores) n Nlng (interview, dragnet) will soon open. 172 slots n 10 slots respectively judging by last year; there are still many options as we wait for nddc were abt 1500 went for interview n they might choose 150 on merit.
Hello bro, pls I need to get some info from you. I just sent u a PM.....awaiting ur reply. Thanks
Re: Nddc Postgraduate Scholarship 2014 by gcey2k(m): 8:19am On Oct 06, 2014
I concur with the twitter protest, but @ d same time will beg those who have been furnishing us with info from their sources not to relent irrespective of some comments here. We need these insider info so we won't be totally on the dark concerning this NDDC season film... The info you guys have passed so far is quite appreciated @Scientist, fct n co...
Re: Nddc Postgraduate Scholarship 2014 by Nobody: 9:46am On Oct 06, 2014
scientist235:

WHEN I SAY U THINK U ARE SMARTER THAN YOUR SHADOW PEOPLE WONT UNDERSTAND .YOU BREAK LAWS .Just be careful

haha..him want fight war when him no sabi use gun.
Re: Nddc Postgraduate Scholarship 2014 by scientist235: 10:17am On Oct 06, 2014
WILL BE OFFLINE TILL THURSDAY
Re: Nddc Postgraduate Scholarship 2014 by scientist235: 10:18am On Oct 06, 2014
cabaye:

haha..him want fight war when him no sabi use gun.

Goodmorning bro,dont mind him
Re: Nddc Postgraduate Scholarship 2014 by lendron03(m): 10:23am On Oct 06, 2014
Instead of helping out some unscrupulous and selfish elements who are bent on frustrating this fight are making derogatory comments...#SMH

EMMABC, PM me make we run am 2geda

1 Like

Re: Nddc Postgraduate Scholarship 2014 by EMMABC1(m): 10:29am On Oct 06, 2014
scientist235:
WILL BE OFFLINE TILL THURSDAY
that will be a big relief to some of us as u have bn an unloadable burden 2us. I think u 'll not missed, u selfish kid.

3 Likes

Re: Nddc Postgraduate Scholarship 2014 by EMMABC1(m): 10:58am On Oct 06, 2014
While I wait 4 d twitter account 2 be unsuspended, I thought some other persn here can still carry on d struggle on twitter. On a positive note, I was able to pass the right messages to the right people. This can be attested to by DLAWZ1 and Lendron and some others who followed me. Pls let us not relent on this as nothing good n worthwhile comes so easy.

1 Like

Re: Nddc Postgraduate Scholarship 2014 by DeKhase(m): 3:55pm On Oct 06, 2014
It's very sad that prospective leaders of tomoro reduce themselves to name calling and mud slinging...its quite sad
rajrascal:

You are pretty daft my good friend,just because i got rascal attached to my name doesn’t in any way define me and my contributions to this forum.I just might be that person you so admire and look up to,its my moniker..live with it.

I don’t give a hoot if you formed Nairaland with Seun,wetin be my own inside,”na anytime wey soup don person dey chop am”. I don’t see how that ties in with what we are discussing,so i should bow down to you cos’ u believe say u dey the forum before me?..wahala dey

I will always go against ideas that seek to truncate our collective struggles,and if you don’t like it speak up.At least EmmaBC and Attorney were bold enough to speak up and air their views,while you have always been looking, like the spineless coward you will ever be.

I have never come here to quote any source,cos’ i really don’t have one ,i wish i had,i for dey furnish the house with info (eat your heart out), if you have a problem with people coming here with bits n pieces of info,close your account,don’t follow this thread again..afterall u have gotten ptdf scholarship,leave us,we like the information from various “sources”

I am a Northerner looking for NDDC scholarship abi?..your foolishness is epic!,and you think its everyone that has someone pushing buttons somewhere abi?.

If being selfish is shutting up jerks like you,then I am selfish!!...run away little boy
Re: Nddc Postgraduate Scholarship 2014 by linton99: 4:43pm On Oct 06, 2014
On a serious note..its time to take this matter out to the media so Nigeria will be informed even if its for the sake of future Niger Delta youths...watching NTA news now and hearing how the head of NOA,Minister for power, together with other Nigerians helped one Anna James and family by raising 1million naira for her....a very poor family in abj...becos head of NOA read the girls story in a newspaper.....one can never tell how much impact telling the whole Nigeria about this can bring atleast a lasting CHANGE!!!! Pls let's take a cue from this info. And spread in any way u can,anywhere u are this situation...for me am mailing politicalplatform@yahoo.com 2morw b4 9am to complain about this...if quit a number of us do so..it. Will be a topic to discuss tomorrow on the program by 9:15am...thanks...remember to be constructive in ur info

1 Like

Re: Nddc Postgraduate Scholarship 2014 by linton99: 4:52pm On Oct 06, 2014
Less I forget..I don't think the president would. Want to be associated with an un performing agency at his backyard as NDDC ..(Especially as he wants to contest the 2015 elections)after submitting their budget for approval...whether we agree or not scholarship is one of their projects...

2 Likes

Re: Nddc Postgraduate Scholarship 2014 by crazyinlove: 5:25pm On Oct 06, 2014
linton99:
Less I forget..I don't think the president would. Want to be associated with an un performing agency at his backyard as NDDC ..(Especially as he wants to contest the 2015 elections)after submitting their budget for approval...whether we agree or not scholarship is one of their projects...
If we move this matter to media, who knows he might even decide to increase the no of the beneficiaries of the scholarship as part of his champaign strategy... Lol

1 Like

Re: Nddc Postgraduate Scholarship 2014 by Benny247(m): 5:47pm On Oct 06, 2014
Indeed Nddc has funding issues... At least they are working on resolving it. http://www.punchng.com/news/nddc-accuses-oil-firms-of-sabotaging-agency/
Re: Nddc Postgraduate Scholarship 2014 by MacMaster01(m): 6:13pm On Oct 06, 2014
martinoonline:

Hello bro, pls I need to get some info from you. I just sent u a PM.....awaiting ur reply. Thanks

i tried replying
Re: Nddc Postgraduate Scholarship 2014 by fct07a1171: 6:30pm On Oct 06, 2014
gud evenin fellow scholars. we thk God 4 our lives. i wish all our muslim anticipated scholars a wonderful celebration. i'm told b4 thursday but i dont want 2 rely on d info again jst hopin. anyhw sha, hv gotten atbu admission. if nothin b4 d end of d wk, i'l forfeit d scholarship. guys, i dey work naa & get wife & children. best of luck

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nddc Postgraduate Scholarship 2014 by EMMABC1(m): 8:18pm On Oct 06, 2014
fct07a1171:
gud evenin fellow scholars. we thk God 4 our lives. i wish all our muslim anticipated scholars a wonderful celebration. i'm told b4 thursday but i dont want 2 rely on d info again jst hopin. anyhw sha, hv gotten atbu admission. if nothin b4 d end of d wk, i'l forfeit d scholarship. guys, i dey work naa & get wife & children. best of luck
Pls I beg u to keep ur "SAUCE" without salt wt urself, we don't need it anymore. Join d moving train nw to let d public and FG know d plight of Niger delta youth. I 've a feeling tha t in d end, if our outcry is listened to, the scholarship 'll be reformed in such a way that d award money 'll be increased and more scholars accommodated.

2 Likes

Re: Nddc Postgraduate Scholarship 2014 by rajrascal: 8:23pm On Oct 06, 2014
@fct..thx for d info my bro,ur good nor go turn to bad.

Regards to d family..
Re: Nddc Postgraduate Scholarship 2014 by MacMaster01(m): 11:17pm On Oct 06, 2014
EMMABC1:

Pls I beg u to keep ur "SAUCE" without salt wt urself, we don't need it anymore. Join d moving train nw to let d public and FG know d plight of Niger delta youth. I 've a feeling tha t in d end, if our outcry is listened to, the scholarship 'll be reformed in such a way that d award money 'll be increased and more scholars accommodated.

You need to calm down n let others talk, its what his friend told him n he decided to share with us. by d way fct thanks for sharing.
Re: Nddc Postgraduate Scholarship 2014 by crazyinlove: 12:43am On Oct 07, 2014
Honestly, I don't like the way people insult and discredit each other here. I love peace... And I will love it if we maintain a peaceful forum where we treat each other with love and respect.
Re: Nddc Postgraduate Scholarship 2014 by fct07a1171: 6:33am On Oct 07, 2014
EMMABC1:

Pls Emma, u musn't comment on my post ok. so insulting
Re: Nddc Postgraduate Scholarship 2014 by linton99: 6:46am On Oct 07, 2014
Good morning every1,hope we have all constructed our emails? Don't forget to tune in to raypower radio network at 9:15am its political platform,a program where they read emails n discuss happenings in all parts of Nigeria...please send ur emails to: politicalplatform@yahoo.com.....am sending mine by 9:am ..cheers

2 Likes

Re: Nddc Postgraduate Scholarship 2014 by EMMABC1(m): 1:14pm On Oct 07, 2014
linton99:
Good morning every1,hope we have all constructed our emails? Don't forget to tune in to raypower radio network at 9:15am its political platform,a program where they read emails n discuss happenings in all parts of Nigeria...please send ur emails to: politicalplatform@yahoo.com.....am sending mine by 9:am ..cheers
Great idea u have there. So hw did it go? Was ur mail read 2day? Sorry, I didn't participate, I 've bn busy since morning.
Re: Nddc Postgraduate Scholarship 2014 by EMMABC1(m): 1:24pm On Oct 07, 2014
fct07a1171:

Pls Emma, u musn't comment on my post ok. so insulting
you shud be able to draw a line between insult and the truth. I just told u d point blank truth in a satirical manner. I neva insulted u. I still 've respect 4u.
Re: Nddc Postgraduate Scholarship 2014 by Nobody: 2:49pm On Oct 07, 2014
fct07a1171:

may God continue to bless you brother ...we shall wait till Friday if it comes to the worst.

(1) (2) (3) ... (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) ... (73) (Reply)

Newsflash: ASUU Strike Has Been Suspended! / IGNORE All 2023 WAEC, NECO, UTME Score Upgrade And Admission Assistance Threads / Babcock University Students' Sextape: Zlatan Ibile Reacts To Leaked Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.