Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,914 members, 7,810,510 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:20 AM

Nddc Postgraduate Scholarship 2014 - Education (45) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Nddc Postgraduate Scholarship 2014 (171949 Views)

MTN Scholarship 2014 Shortlists / MTN Scholarship 2014 Thread / Esso Overseas Postgraduate Scholarship 2014/2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) ... (73) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nddc Postgraduate Scholarship 2014 by GlobalCareers: 5:57pm On Oct 02, 2014
THIS THREAD IS BECOMING UNLIVELY. WHAT IS HAPPENING?
Re: Nddc Postgraduate Scholarship 2014 by linton99: 6:55pm On Oct 02, 2014
Hmmm where that guy wey say him receive NDDC text What is the content?...if ur joking u better stop it!!!
Re: Nddc Postgraduate Scholarship 2014 by Nobody: 7:44pm On Oct 02, 2014
GlobalCareers: THIS THREAD IS BECOMING UNLIVELY. WHAT IS HAPPENING?

we are on public holidays even the so called MD is some where enjoying a glass of wine while the list is somewhere inside his dark briefcase . talking about Nddc scholarship every day is depressing. after the sallah..we go continue from where we stopped ranting from. happy waiting.lol

1 Like

Re: Nddc Postgraduate Scholarship 2014 by rabidvirus: 9:54pm On Oct 02, 2014
mouxman: Unbelievable!!!!! I just got a text message from NDDC...anyone else here that got it? Let's hook up men!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guy u sup don big pass dis kain level nah..#shakeshead#
Re: Nddc Postgraduate Scholarship 2014 by rajrascal: 10:47am On Oct 03, 2014
Will this list be released this year?

Thats the big question..csimms7 longest time,how dey go-dey go?
Re: Nddc Postgraduate Scholarship 2014 by csimms7: 11:34am On Oct 03, 2014
@raj. I heard the list will be released this year. The thing is I don't know when. At this point nobody knows when and I no wan come dey give men false hopes by giving a specific time. List is ready as we all know but it's only the MD who knows what the delay is. Thanks house.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nddc Postgraduate Scholarship 2014 by mountaintop21: 6:50pm On Oct 03, 2014
My people, I have followed this tread for some few weeks now.You have all tried, but we have not done enough to force the hand of the MD to give his asset to the list.All I see is friendly conversation.

Until we step out of this forum, the world will not hear us.Some of us have suggested this in the past, but no encouragement. I have written to NDDC on this, no reply.I decided to send a mail to Linda Ikeji, I hope she publish.

I will suggest if you have a way of getting to AIT, channel news and the print media, it will help our course. But it will be better if we can stage a peaceful protest on Wednesday next week.We can use the holiday period to fine tune this protest. We are about 1500 youths invited for the orals.It will be impossible to get everyone involve; we can tell our friends to join us.100 or more people won't be a bad idea.Within 30 minutes we are done and we leave the rest to the media.Remember from the time of John the baptist till now, the kingdom of God allows violence, only the violet can take it by force.We will be peace though.

Some mentioned 2010 scholars getting it by November, theirs was one of the fastest, in that the advert for application was published in August and they got the award November the same year.This delay is unusual, let us step out of our comfort zone and do something. I believe in you, let us fight this course,we are Niger Deltans and it is our right.
Re: Nddc Postgraduate Scholarship 2014 by rajrascal: 8:03pm On Oct 03, 2014
I think mountaintop21 has spoken well,we should all come together and try and make our voices heard,i think a peaceful visit to NDDC office to seek audience with the MD might be a welcome development,coupled with drumming up mass support for our campaign using our twitter and facebook accounts.

Please anyone that can volunteer to coordinate our activities on Twitter should please stand up,ain't ashamed to say i dont know how the hash tag thing really works.
Re: Nddc Postgraduate Scholarship 2014 by scientist235: 9:19pm On Oct 03, 2014
Directorate staffs have finished their seminar or training or whatever you call it ,
Re: Nddc Postgraduate Scholarship 2014 by Nobody: 10:23pm On Oct 03, 2014
scientist235: Directorate staffs have finished their seminar or training or whatever you call it ,

my brother , from your sources will the public holidays affect the outcome of this scholarship?? my sources advised me to wait after the public holidays and expect to hear from Nddc this month.
Re: Nddc Postgraduate Scholarship 2014 by MacMaster01(m): 11:31pm On Oct 03, 2014
If u go to NDDC for peaceful protest.. they r used to that; people protest there on a daily basis n nothing happens.. this new Md is hardly arrnd tho.. I heard he's always in abuja trying to get d nddc allocated money.. and for those of u that know mrs christy atako who's d director of education or so n was d acting md when d scholarship was advertised. . Yh she has been on leave I think n now she's back but she lost her husband about a month ago so she's preparing for d burial... so u see how complicated this issue is. Just thought I should share this
Re: Nddc Postgraduate Scholarship 2014 by Nobody: 12:54am On Oct 04, 2014
MacMaster01: If u go to NDDC for peaceful protest.. they r used to that; people protest there on a daily basis n nothing happens.. this new Md is hardly arrnd tho.. I heard he's always in abuja trying to get d nddc allocated money.. and for those of u that know mrs christy atako who's d director of education or so n was d acting md when d scholarship was advertised. . Yh she has been on leave I think n now she's back but she lost her husband about a month ago so she's preparing for d burial... so u see how complicated this issue is. Just thought I should share this

the new m.d is hardly around is very true but his movement has been a myth.
with respect to Mrs atako, I think she has someone deputizing for her temporarily. the complexities are from the m.d not yet deciding on how to spend the current budget he has at the moment.. thanks for sharing, I believe something will happen this month as some Nddc staffs have confirmed.
Re: Nddc Postgraduate Scholarship 2014 by DeKhase(m): 5:40am On Oct 04, 2014
cabaye:

the new m.d is hardly around is very true but his movement has been a myth.
with respect to Mrs atako, I think she has someone deputizing for her temporarily. the complexities are from the m.d not yet deciding on how to spend the current budget he has at the moment.. thanks for sharing, I believe something will happen this month as some Nddc staffs have confirmed.

Mrs. Atakho was retired after the interviews and she is no longer the director of EHSS. So the delay has nothing to do with her .
The list left her office more than two months ago.
Re: Nddc Postgraduate Scholarship 2014 by scientist235: 6:15am On Oct 04, 2014
cabaye:

my brother , from your sources will the public holidays affect the outcome of this scholarship?? my sources advised me to wait after the public holidays and expect to hear from Nddc this month.
i was told so too, u know i am cautious with what i give out,since i came back i couldnt reach the executive since his US rtrip
Re: Nddc Postgraduate Scholarship 2014 by Esmer: 6:35am On Oct 04, 2014
Why r p'ple always coming up with tales by moonlight stories whenever sum1 suggest we go public on dis issue, why is sum1 sumwhr always trying to push aside d idea, whose interest r u protecting and whose interest r u trying to jeopardise? We've been kept in d dark for too long and at least they owe some explanations as to why the scholarship is been delayed.

1 Like

Re: Nddc Postgraduate Scholarship 2014 by EMMABC1(m): 7:23am On Oct 04, 2014
Esmer: Why r p'ple always coming up with tales by moonlight stories whenever sum1 suggest we go public on dis issue, why is sum1 sumwhr always trying to push aside d idea, whose interest r u protecting and whose interest r u trying to jeopardise? We've been kept in d dark for too long and at least they owe some explanations as to why the scholarship is been delayed.
You 've a good point here. I suspect some hired NDDC moles or some of their staff have infiltrated this thread wt sole aim of dissuading us frm carrying out protest or petitioning to d high places. Each time we come up wt an idea, they will come up and raise our hope wt false stories. I'm tempted to mention names, but cannot say 4 sure. Pls let us ignore these people and their sources and do something now in our collective interest. I expected those in PH, Ow and Uyo to 've protested at nddc gate.

2 Likes

Re: Nddc Postgraduate Scholarship 2014 by csimms7: 9:21am On Oct 04, 2014
Ehm, all those suggesting we stage a protest, make una come phc too na. I tire for una o. Abi una wan give excuse of work? If your office fit leave you write exam still free you to come do interview find excuse give them. Hian! For those suspicious and wants to mention names, I suspect say my name go dey. Lol. Anyways, the matter isn't about belling the cat, the question is who is going to bell the cat. For me, if protest dey I go follow on one condition and the condition is that everyone who suggests for a protest must show, whether you dey Abuja o or Kano or katangwa, l.

2 Likes

Re: Nddc Postgraduate Scholarship 2014 by scientist235: 10:18am On Oct 04, 2014
csimms7:
Ehm, all those suggesting we stage a protest, make una come phc too na. I tire for una o. Abi una wan give excuse of work? If your office fit leave you write exam still free you to come do interview find excuse give them. Hian! For those suspicious and wants to mention names, I suspect say my name go dey. Lol. Anyways, the matter isn't about belling the cat, the question is who is going to bell the cat. For me, if protest dey I go follow on one condition and the condition is that everyone who suggests for a protest must show, whether you dey Abuja o or Kano or katangwa, l.
Good morning Csimms leave EMMA BC he is an opportunist ,i guess he is one young Igbo man who thinks he is smarter than his shadow,
Re: Nddc Postgraduate Scholarship 2014 by rajrascal: 10:29am On Oct 04, 2014
scientist235:
Good morning Csimms leave EMMA BC he is an opportunist ,i guess he is one young Igbo man who thinks he is smarter than his shadow,

Let's try and use d right words..leave tribalism out my friend,we should all rise above that.
Re: Nddc Postgraduate Scholarship 2014 by csimms7: 10:37am On Oct 04, 2014
rajrascal:

Let's try and use d right words..leave tribalism out my friend,we should all rise above that.

Raj with all due respect I support scientist (for the first time). Why the Emma go dey suspect that kain tin and talking about names? But the Igbo people was a little over the top.
Re: Nddc Postgraduate Scholarship 2014 by EMMABC1(m): 12:14pm On Oct 04, 2014
scientist235:

Hahaha! Truth is bitter, they say. Conscience are begining to prick and nerves unsettled. Yes, I'm a full-blooded Igbo man. U 've just exposed ur hatred 4 this tribe. The more u hate us, the higher we soar.
Re: Nddc Postgraduate Scholarship 2014 by EMMABC1(m): 12:14pm On Oct 04, 2014
scientist235:

Hahaha! Truth is bitter, they say. Conscience are begining to prick and nerves unsettled. Yes, I'm a full-blooded Igbo man. U 've just exposed ur hatred n envy 4 this tribe. The more u hate us, the higher we soar.
Re: Nddc Postgraduate Scholarship 2014 by Nobody: 12:28pm On Oct 04, 2014

1 Like

Re: Nddc Postgraduate Scholarship 2014 by DSSHQ: 12:42pm On Oct 04, 2014
Re: Nddc Postgraduate Scholarship 2014 by rajrascal: 12:48pm On Oct 04, 2014
DSSHQ:
You're looking at us from Uk abi?

God bless u my dear,leave am make e dey form boss ontop the matter,when we r all in d same boat together..yeye dey smell...hisssssss
Re: Nddc Postgraduate Scholarship 2014 by Nobody: 12:49pm On Oct 04, 2014
Re: Nddc Postgraduate Scholarship 2014 by Nobody: 12:53pm On Oct 04, 2014
Re: Nddc Postgraduate Scholarship 2014 by rajrascal: 1:10pm On Oct 04, 2014
SSGUniport:
Rajrascal I don see you finish!....I know your type....
FYI We no dey the same boat.

Guy agree ur initial statement no make sense,don't rationalise anything..u can't come n knock down our hussle with petty comments.

I agree we aren't in d same boat,why follow commoner like me dey hussle NDDC..u open ur mouth n gibberish spews out.
Re: Nddc Postgraduate Scholarship 2014 by Nobody: 1:34pm On Oct 04, 2014
Re: Nddc Postgraduate Scholarship 2014 by crazyinlove: 1:52pm On Oct 04, 2014
Patiently waiting for my Muslim neighbors to finish preparing their ram.... grin cool

1 Like

Re: Nddc Postgraduate Scholarship 2014 by rajrascal: 1:57pm On Oct 04, 2014
SSGUniport:
Rajrascal, From Your name, I know what you stand for.

Why should I agree with your opinion? It may interest you to know that I've always followed this thread, even before the nairaland Tsunami claimed the first thread, so don't come here claiming ancestor of this thread!...

I've always watched how you counter any idea which doesn't go in tandem with yours. Instead of suggesting ways to put an end to this long wait, you're here speewing trash. EMMA BC And ATTORNEY All Suggested we make moves to air our displeasures with the long silence from the NDDC board, yet na Only you and your ilks counter the idea, because "your source" don
Assure you say your name dey the list.
Every week na so-so your source this, your source that.

FYI I'm a Nigerdeltan and I'm entitled to that scholarship, and on MERIT that's if you know what what Merit is, not a matter of commoner or non-commoner.

@ Rascal I know you to be very selfish, 'cos it's only a selfish man that wouldn't buy the idea of Emma and Attorney.

Let Posterity Judge you!

You are pretty daft my good friend,just because i got rascal attached to my name doesn’t in any way define me and my contributions to this forum.I just might be that person you so admire and look up to,its my moniker..live with it.

I don’t give a hoot if you formed Nairaland with Seun,wetin be my own inside,”na anytime wey soup don person dey chop am”. I don’t see how that ties in with what we are discussing,so i should bow down to you cos’ u believe say u dey the forum before me?..wahala dey

I will always go against ideas that seek to truncate our collective struggles,and if you don’t like it speak up.At least EmmaBC and Attorney were bold enough to speak up and air their views,while you have always been looking, like the spineless coward you will ever be.

I have never come here to quote any source,cos’ i really don’t have one ,i wish i had,i for dey furnish the house with info (eat your heart out), if you have a problem with people coming here with bits n pieces of info,close your account,don’t follow this thread again..afterall u have gotten ptdf scholarship,leave us,we like the information from various “sources”

I am a Northerner looking for NDDC scholarship abi?..your foolishness is epic!,and you think its everyone that has someone pushing buttons somewhere abi?.

If being selfish is shutting up jerks like you,then I am selfish!!...run away little boy
Re: Nddc Postgraduate Scholarship 2014 by lendron03(m): 2:09pm On Oct 04, 2014
EMMABC1:

You 've a good point here. I suspect some hired NDDC moles or some of their staff have infiltrated this thread wt sole aim of dissuading us frm carrying out protest or petitioning to d high places. Each time we come up wt an idea, they will come up and raise our hope wt false stories. I'm tempted to mention names, but cannot say 4 sure. Pls let us ignore these people and their sources and do something now in our collective interest. I expected those in PH, Ow and Uyo to 've protested at nddc gate.
They are no hired NDDC moles here. wat we have here are prospective NDDC Scholars who have been assured by their "sources" dat dia names are on d final list. these folks think a protest might give grounds for NDDC to completely cancel d awards for this year and hence are ready to WAIT even till God's Kingdom come provided they will eventually release the list. peaceful protest is a tool dat can bring positive change. If truly d FG has not released funds for NDDC and we stage a protest dat can enta d print media, it might get d attention of the FG to act. I particularly do not like d way and manner NDDC has handled this year's scholarship so far, they literally have turned us to waiters. we were billed to start dz sept, sept has come & gone, our schools have mailed, called, texted, yet no word 4rm NDDC. they dnt even feel we deserve any explanation yet more n more ppl r advocating dat we continue to wait based on info 4rm dia sources dat has neva checked out. for how long will we continue to wait? I strongly feel we desrve beta, we r not kids for crying out loud, we r youths, d much talked abt leaders of 2moro. no wonder our elders dnt even take us seriously. leadership is abt asking d right questions to d right ppl and getting answers/results.

@scientist... u sound so crude sometimes, ur use of English needs refining. I dnt knw wat brot "Igbo" and "opportunist" into wat Emma BC said.

(1) (2) (3) ... (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) ... (73) (Reply)

Newsflash: ASUU Strike Has Been Suspended! / IGNORE All 2023 WAEC, NECO, UTME Score Upgrade And Admission Assistance Threads / Babcock University Students' Sextape: Zlatan Ibile Reacts To Leaked Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.