Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,774 members, 7,809,985 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:20 PM

Has Michael Babatunde Justified His Inclusion In Nigeria's Squad? - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Has Michael Babatunde Justified His Inclusion In Nigeria's Squad? (25098 Views)

Michael Babatunde Joins Dnipro / Babayaro Makes Fresh Case For Iheanacho’s Inclusion In Super Eagles / Nigeria Squad For Fifa Under-20 World Cup (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Has Michael Babatunde Justified His Inclusion In Nigeria's Squad? by iceberylin(m): 5:14pm On Jun 27, 2014
ĤĔ ĤÁŚŃ'Ť PŔŐVĔŃ ŤŐ ßĔ MĔŚŚĨ...

ßÚĤ Ď ĞÚŶ ĨŚ Á ĞŐŐĎ PĹÁŶĔŔ....

ŐŃÁŹĨ ĤÁŚ ÁČŤÚÁĹĹŶ PŔŐVĔŃ ŤŐ ßĔ ibrahimovic
Re: Has Michael Babatunde Justified His Inclusion In Nigeria's Squad? by bidexmat(m): 5:15pm On Jun 27, 2014
ednut1: he broke us arm eyah, but dat ball was heading towards the top corner
honestly u jst sounded as if dem boil ur brain wiv salt. visionless prate!!
Re: Has Michael Babatunde Justified His Inclusion In Nigeria's Squad? by JideTheBlogger(m): 5:16pm On Jun 27, 2014
Yes oo, the guy dey ball wella. Fine link between the midfield and the attack.
Re: Has Michael Babatunde Justified His Inclusion In Nigeria's Squad? by hensben(m): 5:18pm On Jun 27, 2014
keshi was jazzed to include uchebo aka flavour, he is not good at allllllll

4 Likes

Re: Has Michael Babatunde Justified His Inclusion In Nigeria's Squad? by ednut1(m): 5:18pm On Jun 27, 2014
bidexmat: honestly u jst sounded as if dem boil ur brain wiv salt. visionless prate!!
he broke his arm, was what i wanted to write, am at work stressed out cos mistake is allowed, idiotic vagabond like u
Re: Has Michael Babatunde Justified His Inclusion In Nigeria's Squad? by JideTheBlogger(m): 5:19pm On Jun 27, 2014
Trail ii: Seriously... Yes he has... D guy is more versatile, fast on boy, good in decision making with ball, nd a workaholic... He is good upfront, nd sumtimes run back to defend... Compare to mose nd uchebo, he has done well... Super sport ranked him as 1 of d 10 most skillful player SO FAR at dis current worldcup
Re: Has Michael Babatunde Justified His Inclusion In Nigeria's Squad? by OdenigboAroli(m): 5:20pm On Jun 27, 2014
See as them dey jazz an average player.
Babatunde has a long way to go.
His markings are sluggish.
He lack creativity.
He is definitely not the answer we are looking for in the midfield.
Abeg,bring on Uchebo....He 's got skills and height.

As for Mikel, that boy na complete OTU!

5 Likes

Re: Has Michael Babatunde Justified His Inclusion In Nigeria's Squad? by Nobody: 5:20pm On Jun 27, 2014
blueto: Ya . But, if only he stayed away from onazi's volley, he would have been among those that will feature against france. Now will have to depend on moses or uchebo
Uchebo no be am at all

5 Likes

Re: Has Michael Babatunde Justified His Inclusion In Nigeria's Squad? by crusader01(m): 5:22pm On Jun 27, 2014
The guy is good. Another talent discovered! We are getting there. Mikel needs to step up his game,he is killing the spirit of the team.
Re: Has Michael Babatunde Justified His Inclusion In Nigeria's Squad? by MaziOmenuko: 5:22pm On Jun 27, 2014
The guy is solid as a rock! His presence in the midfield makes Mikel seem anonymous. We're really going to miss him against France. I wish the Onazi shot landed on Mikel's nose and shattered his face!!!

#sluggish-ars'e#

8 Likes

Re: Has Michael Babatunde Justified His Inclusion In Nigeria's Squad? by Nobody: 5:22pm On Jun 27, 2014
Odenigbo Aroli: See as them dey jazz an average player.
Babatunde has a long way to go.
His markings are sluggish.
He lack creativity.
He is definitely not the answer we are looking for in the midfield.
Abeg,bring on Uchebo....He 's got skills and height.

As for Mikel, that boy na complete OTU!

Babatunde is better than Uchebo.

sad to see how he goes out of the tournament.

2 Likes

Re: Has Michael Babatunde Justified His Inclusion In Nigeria's Squad? by kendrick93(m): 5:25pm On Jun 27, 2014
he's alright but he's no messi
Re: Has Michael Babatunde Justified His Inclusion In Nigeria's Squad? by sambos994(m): 5:26pm On Jun 27, 2014
Yes yes and yes

1 Like

Re: Has Michael Babatunde Justified His Inclusion In Nigeria's Squad? by omanifrank(m): 5:27pm On Jun 27, 2014
hmm
Re: Has Michael Babatunde Justified His Inclusion In Nigeria's Squad? by mainheart(m): 5:27pm On Jun 27, 2014
penny01502: am sad cos my favorite african team is gone, as for the super eagle I don't have passion for them
and which country is ur favorite
Re: Has Michael Babatunde Justified His Inclusion In Nigeria's Squad? by chamboy(m): 5:27pm On Jun 27, 2014
Sure
Re: Has Michael Babatunde Justified His Inclusion In Nigeria's Squad? by Nobody: 5:28pm On Jun 27, 2014
Abiagirl777: Idon't rily care if he has justified it.
Do u guys knw i just lost my NL acc.because of de attack,i can't even rememba my password for both my Email and for NL.i'm finished,had to open dis 1 nw.i miss my old handle.
#sobs...

You're not alone sis

Same with me

I think issues will be rectified completely soon

*gives a hug and pat on the back*
Re: Has Michael Babatunde Justified His Inclusion In Nigeria's Squad? by MrMac10(m): 5:28pm On Jun 27, 2014
The nigga is ok,but the eagles have to be ready for some French kissing
Re: Has Michael Babatunde Justified His Inclusion In Nigeria's Squad? by bidexmat(m): 5:31pm On Jun 27, 2014
u sure sai u go skul? ode!! hu dey talk about arm. shey onazi shot na ur papa haus e dey go # doro foolish! n u r khemping emotional. deep urself for cold room coz u nid ur indomie brain to chill. dats wassap!!
Re: Has Michael Babatunde Justified His Inclusion In Nigeria's Squad? by BabaEto1: 5:35pm On Jun 27, 2014
Mazi_Omenuko: The guy is solid as a rock! His presence in the midfield makes Mikel seem anonymous. We're really going to miss him against France. I wish the Onazi shot landed on Mikel's nose and shattered his face!!!

#sluggish-ars'e#
Lolzzzz @ "I wish the onazi shot landed on mikel's nose..." U guys don start with funny comments again. Anyway na true u talk bt I don't wish mikel bad ooo. Lolzzzz I kno say na joke u dey sha.

1 Like

Re: Has Michael Babatunde Justified His Inclusion In Nigeria's Squad? by onyeomaonyeoma(m): 5:35pm On Jun 27, 2014
naso una wan take spoil market for our seun enemies of progress
Re: Has Michael Babatunde Justified His Inclusion In Nigeria's Squad? by airmark(m): 5:35pm On Jun 27, 2014
django1:

Babatunde is better than Uchebo.

sad to see how he goes out of the tournament.

he is our best midfielder
Re: Has Michael Babatunde Justified His Inclusion In Nigeria's Squad? by hebenz(m): 5:35pm On Jun 27, 2014
am so api dat NL is back
Re: Has Michael Babatunde Justified His Inclusion In Nigeria's Squad? by WaziriFamily(m): 5:36pm On Jun 27, 2014
[quote author=moshudinho]yes, but he still hangs onto the ball for too long.. Pls who can explain what that thing with dada is doing in the teams camp[/quo

1 Like

Re: Has Michael Babatunde Justified His Inclusion In Nigeria's Squad? by psychologist(m): 5:36pm On Jun 27, 2014
Wats wrong wif dz kiss and cry smiley Hian welcome bk #nairaland
Re: Has Michael Babatunde Justified His Inclusion In Nigeria's Squad? by ope4all: 5:36pm On Jun 27, 2014
Welcome back nairaland. Thank God am still alive oooo
Re: Has Michael Babatunde Justified His Inclusion In Nigeria's Squad? by Owoado(m): 5:36pm On Jun 27, 2014
Sure he has
Re: Has Michael Babatunde Justified His Inclusion In Nigeria's Squad? by Synthase(m): 5:38pm On Jun 27, 2014
Yes o, the guy really disgraced the arm-chair coaches of nl, like they would do a better job than keshi...
Re: Has Michael Babatunde Justified His Inclusion In Nigeria's Squad? by onyeomaonyeoma(m): 5:40pm On Jun 27, 2014
thumbs up to keshi he really knows his onion, , pickin babatunde against all odd.........@topic yes he has justified his inclusion.
Re: Has Michael Babatunde Justified His Inclusion In Nigeria's Squad? by mecussey(m): 5:41pm On Jun 27, 2014
Yes
Re: Has Michael Babatunde Justified His Inclusion In Nigeria's Squad? by defendedvictim(m): 5:42pm On Jun 27, 2014
bidexmat: u sure sai u go skul? ode!! hu dey talk about arm. shey onazi shot na ur papa haus e dey go # doro foolish! n u r khemping emotional. deep urself for cold room coz u nid ur indomie brain to chill. dats wassap!!
ah...who z dis one vexing with? tk a chill pill bro

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Under 1.5 And BTTS System. Winning Habit. / Asisat Oshoala Romped To Victory At The Women Champions League / Everton Completes The Signing Of Theo Walcott From Arsenal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.