Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,748 members, 7,820,585 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:35 PM

Has Michael Babatunde Justified His Inclusion In Nigeria's Squad? - Sports (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Has Michael Babatunde Justified His Inclusion In Nigeria's Squad? (25108 Views)

Michael Babatunde Joins Dnipro / Babayaro Makes Fresh Case For Iheanacho’s Inclusion In Super Eagles / Nigeria Squad For Fifa Under-20 World Cup (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Has Michael Babatunde Justified His Inclusion In Nigeria's Squad? by Nobody: 9:13pm On Jun 27, 2014
shocked
Re: Has Michael Babatunde Justified His Inclusion In Nigeria's Squad? by emiye(m): 9:16pm On Jun 27, 2014
Odenigbo Aroli:

Wow,bravo; You see,Nigerians are so emotionally blind. The guy showed little flashes and now he is their hero....lmao. The guy is heavy and has no finesse to his game. He is trying too hard to impress because he doesn't have the confidence.
Secondly, some say Musa is man of the match and I say for what,because he scored two goals. I don't think a lot of Nigerians are very smart. Check the work rate of Emenike,Osaze and Onazi.

Stop bigotry, Babatunde's runs in the counter attack and wonderful pass to musa led to our first goal against argentina.

He is an average player but with two more important qualities, team work and high work rate.

1 Like

Re: Has Michael Babatunde Justified His Inclusion In Nigeria's Squad? by Amaechi5(m): 9:18pm On Jun 27, 2014
austin.real:
he is great. good player i must confess. he is the best player after vincent enyema
can't stop laughing.

1 Like

Re: Has Michael Babatunde Justified His Inclusion In Nigeria's Squad? by emiye(m): 9:22pm On Jun 27, 2014
mikeansy:

Onazi did not have a good game against argentina, he committed too many free kicks in vital areas, him and Oshaniwa

Musa was our best players, he scored 2 very good goals. Emenike and Osaze also played very well

Goals win matches and very vital. Hence Musa was good

You are right, and by the way, the two goals musa scored were nt clear cut chances, but they were half chances, his finishings were superb.

3 Likes

Re: Has Michael Babatunde Justified His Inclusion In Nigeria's Squad? by daveP(m): 9:27pm On Jun 27, 2014
Looking@ what he played,and how he followed tactics,i may say we arent missing uche much again...yes he has individually justified his inclusion
Re: Has Michael Babatunde Justified His Inclusion In Nigeria's Squad? by Nobody: 9:27pm On Jun 27, 2014
timilehin007:
U dey madt at leat e no dry reach ur bonny yansh
Stupidity at its peak!! Your response shows you have nothing upstairs.. Dunce ¤ ¤
Re: Has Michael Babatunde Justified His Inclusion In Nigeria's Squad? by NigeriaArmy15(m): 9:29pm On Jun 27, 2014
penny01502:
oya go ahead,your four months ban on nairaland is waiting

I pity you
four years ban awaits yoo, go ahead Oniranu
Re: Has Michael Babatunde Justified His Inclusion In Nigeria's Squad? by thegoodjoehunt(m): 9:32pm On Jun 27, 2014
naija noni:
No mind the guy.
He probably watched his matches on Cool FM.
"Uchebo better than babatunde".
"Oshaniwa commited blunders".
Comparing ambrose(who was largely at fault for argentina's 1st goal) performance with Oshaniwa's.Our
Best Defender after omeruo is Oshaniwa.
Sometimes, I don't know what to answer these guys. I wonder if they even know how talented these Argentines are. Oshaniwa was up against Aguero, Di Maria and Medal and did well. The guy made lots of blocks and interceptions. He put in deadly crosses. Yet some people can criticise him.

Well Habitude will be missed. His game clearly improved under the tutelage of Coach Keshi and his crew. I am also glad they have discovered Musa is a striker and not a winger. I hope he can up his frame against the French stars.

Finally I can not wait to see more players show improve performance in the game against the French. Mostly Mikel, Uchebo and Uzoenyi.
Re: Has Michael Babatunde Justified His Inclusion In Nigeria's Squad? by Johnnoo(m): 10:02pm On Jun 27, 2014
He has greatly justified that inclusion
Re: Has Michael Babatunde Justified His Inclusion In Nigeria's Squad? by moshudinho(m): 10:39pm On Jun 27, 2014
Esdb: sme pple jst talk...is he nt human? Anyways that thing with dada is a fine player that has been to brazil before while u mr talentless will never leave the abule-egba u were born in.

Very soon that thing with dada will have a club signing to his name nd receive thousands of dollars per week while u will probably die on minimum wage....

must u show evryone that u lack home training and also does not k nw wen and wen not to talk. If u dont like my comment, y not simply write ur own.. Y insult me, am very sure ur parents taught u bt u refused to learn. Animal oshi..
Re: Has Michael Babatunde Justified His Inclusion In Nigeria's Squad? by tuffgongjo(m): 10:46pm On Jun 27, 2014
penny01502: you like him or the match he played?
.hope we aren't thinking d same thing?
Re: Has Michael Babatunde Justified His Inclusion In Nigeria's Squad? by moshudinho(m): 10:52pm On Jun 27, 2014
gsalvatore: That dude can't play for shit.

Very selfish- he is in dire need to show himself, loses the ball and bare marked the opponent during Bosnia game.

Hangs on ball for too long thats why he got a knock during bosnia game. He always loses Focus that's why Onazi's shot caught(if he was focus he would have dodged the shot perhaps that would have been a goal)

On the flipside, Onazi did us a favor IMO.

Selfishness is what sent Ivory coast and Ghana packing, if am lying ask Jordan Ayew and Solomon Kalou.
abeg help me tell dem oo. . Wonder if na only me notice am.. The guy is an average player like most of his colleagues there bt he hangs on to the ball for too long and he is always anonymous without the ball.. Bt as for the question gan gan, he has really surprised me . He can only get better

1 Like

Re: Has Michael Babatunde Justified His Inclusion In Nigeria's Squad? by moshudinho(m): 11:00pm On Jun 27, 2014
emiye:

Stop bigotry, Babatunde's runs in the counter attack and wonderful pass to musa led to our first goal against argentina.

He is an average player but with two more important qualities, team work and high work rate.
u need to c dat game again bros, he was holding on to the ball, nt ready to pass if not for the foul committed on him by that player, i think gago or mascherano, that was how d ball rolled to musa, nt that he played a pass.. He left musa with lot of work to do there bt i was really surprised at musa's composure in front of goal, going by his profligacy wen playing for SE
Re: Has Michael Babatunde Justified His Inclusion In Nigeria's Squad? by victorazy(m): 11:01pm On Jun 27, 2014
nanospy007:

Use your empty brain phool! It was his wrist that was broken. Only if anyone in your family would earn what he does in a week or be named to play in a World Cup? Never!!

grin ewu Igala! Uches are from my family, we grew up together, one born the same year 1980, school together Gov College Umuahia b4 they left. grin mumu u be grin

2 Likes

Re: Has Michael Babatunde Justified His Inclusion In Nigeria's Squad? by emiye(m): 11:02pm On Jun 27, 2014
moshudinho:
u need to c dat game again bros, he was holding on to the ball, nt ready to pass if not for the foul committed on him by that player, i think gago or mascherano, that was how d ball rolled to musa, nt that he played a pass.. He left musa with lot of work to do there bt i was really surprised at musa's composure in front of goal, going by his profligacy wen playing for SE

You are on your own if you said Babatunde did not pass to Musa, maybe you were dozing when the match started undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Has Michael Babatunde Justified His Inclusion In Nigeria's Squad? by Nobody: 11:08pm On Jun 27, 2014
emiye:

You are on your own if you said Babatunde did not pass to Musa, maybe you were dozing when the match started undecided undecided

He is confusing the first goal with the second one.
Re: Has Michael Babatunde Justified His Inclusion In Nigeria's Squad? by emiye(m): 11:10pm On Jun 27, 2014
django1:

i thought as much. The first goal was a dazzling run by babatunde and a well laid and well timed pass to musa
Re: Has Michael Babatunde Justified His Inclusion In Nigeria's Squad? by airmark(m): 11:27pm On Jun 27, 2014
django1:

I thought as much too. that guy is good for counter. he released the ball to musa at the appropriate time to let him be at vantage position. only experienced midfielders would do what he did.
Re: Has Michael Babatunde Justified His Inclusion In Nigeria's Squad? by Esdb(m): 11:36pm On Jun 27, 2014
moshudinho:
must u show evryone that u lack home training and also does not k nw wen and wen not to talk. If u dont like my comment, y not simply write ur own.. Y insult me, am very sure ur parents taught u bt u refused to learn. Animal oshi..
haaa abo ri obo yii atleast i have parents with home training so i still have hope unlike whose parent don't even have home training....AJA RARA
Re: Has Michael Babatunde Justified His Inclusion In Nigeria's Squad? by bencol: 1:08am On Jun 28, 2014
of course yes. or wat else do u want from a player who even sacrificed his one arm for the greater gud in quote.
Re: Has Michael Babatunde Justified His Inclusion In Nigeria's Squad? by deletrue: 3:37am On Jun 28, 2014
is this forum fully back!
Re: Has Michael Babatunde Justified His Inclusion In Nigeria's Squad? by Rashdimuh(m): 4:02am On Jun 28, 2014
Yoruba born footballers going places as well as their igbo and hausa teammates, good for Naija well am so impressed with oshaniwa defensive work rate .

1 Like

Re: Has Michael Babatunde Justified His Inclusion In Nigeria's Squad? by barruke: 4:24am On Jun 28, 2014
moshudinho: yes, but he still hangs onto the ball for too long.. Pls who can explain what that thing with dada is doing in the teams camp
God will bless u 4 dis question. I jus tire 4 d guy.
Re: Has Michael Babatunde Justified His Inclusion In Nigeria's Squad? by Manuelcrc(m): 4:51am On Jun 28, 2014
Sure...he works very hard for the team.
Re: Has Michael Babatunde Justified His Inclusion In Nigeria's Squad? by loomer: 6:22am On Jun 28, 2014
like my uncle jay jay okocha would say wen asked a question, OH YES
Re: Has Michael Babatunde Justified His Inclusion In Nigeria's Squad? by adusco(m): 6:32am On Jun 28, 2014
Abiagirl777: Idon't rily care if he has justified it.
Do u guys knw i just lost my NL acc.because of de attack,i can't even rememba my password for both my Email and for NL.i'm finished,had to open dis 1 nw.i miss my old handle.
#sobs...
. Kpele!
Re: Has Michael Babatunde Justified His Inclusion In Nigeria's Squad? by Nobody: 7:05am On Jun 28, 2014
SE Will miss Babatunde... he is such a promising youngster
Re: Has Michael Babatunde Justified His Inclusion In Nigeria's Squad? by pcaptain38(f): 7:12am On Jun 28, 2014
My Heart goes out to everyone who has been affected in one way or the other by bombing in nigeria
watch and comment @assurancemama

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aZ8uAlQsU6c
Re: Has Michael Babatunde Justified His Inclusion In Nigeria's Squad? by ekenetheorg(m): 8:02am On Jun 28, 2014
Cloudflare is ok. Babatunde is better. Maybe GEJ is the best
Re: Has Michael Babatunde Justified His Inclusion In Nigeria's Squad? by sirhenry007(m): 8:15am On Jun 28, 2014
Yeah i think he has. Really felt sorry for him the moment he felled. He is surely growing into the nigerian messi ooo
Re: Has Michael Babatunde Justified His Inclusion In Nigeria's Squad? by jude33084(m): 8:48am On Jun 28, 2014
NigeriaArmy15: You are the biggest fool on Nairaland, I don't know why people like this are existing when boko haram should bomb their life for badmouthing #i wonder if any of your family ever play football

The guy has said his mind and if this is what you FeeL about him? Well,..... undecided

Its just football talk.
Re: Has Michael Babatunde Justified His Inclusion In Nigeria's Squad? by jude33084(m): 8:50am On Jun 28, 2014
Rashdimuh: Yoruba born footballers going places as well as their igbo and hausa teammates, good for Naija well am so impressed with oshaniwa defensive work rate .

cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Asisat Oshoala Romped To Victory At The Women Champions League / Tusquets: Messi Should Have Been Sold, Says Barca Boss / 'He Won 3 World Cups': Brazil's Pele Remains The Greatest Player Ever – Oliseh

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.