Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,093 members, 7,825,453 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 03:05 PM

My New Girlfriend - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My New Girlfriend (1671 Views)

My New Girlfriend, She Slapped Me During Her Period / Iyanya's New Girlfriend, Freda Francis, Flaunts Her Body (Photos) / An Open Letter To My New Girlfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My New Girlfriend by Nobody: 5:43pm On Jun 27, 2014
Some days back, I met this fine girl on the road, she looked so fine that I thought I had seen an angel. I parked my car close to her and blew her a kiss thru the window. I opened the car door and came down to sweep her off her feet with my cute lines. She was already swooned even though I had not even started talkin, guess my presence alone blew her mind. We got talkin and she was so so intelligent, we got so close already and even passerby could almost swear that we were an item. We talked into the night and we even had to go to a cool joint to relax and she was already so into me. Brethren, could u all believe that after all my talkin and toastin and smiling and thrilling and many things, I walked her back to where she described to me was her junction, and walked back home, only to remember later when I was on my bed that I had trekked and left my car behind at the joint. Chai no be small thing

1 Like

Re: My New Girlfriend by Nobody: 5:45pm On Jun 27, 2014
lrguru: Some days back, I met this fine girl on the road, she looked so fine that I thought I had seen an angel. I parked my car close to her and blew her a kiss thru the window. I opened the car door and came down to sweep her off her feet with my cute lines. She was already swooned even though I had not even started talkin, guess my presence alone blew her mind. We got talkin and she was so so intelligent, we got so close already and even passerby could almost swear that we were an item. We talked into the night and we even had to go to a cool joint to relax and she was already so into me. Brethren, could u all believe that after all my talkin and toastin and smiling and thrilling and many things, I walked her back to where she described to me was her junction, and trekked back home, only to remember later when I was on my bed that I had trekked and left my car behind at the joint. Chai no be small thing
lool
Re: My New Girlfriend by Nobody: 5:46pm On Jun 27, 2014
missyhorlah: lool
it is not a small thing
Re: My New Girlfriend by Meestique: 6:04pm On Jun 27, 2014
I'm sure even right now, u're yet to remember dat u forgot ur brain there as well.

3 Likes

Re: My New Girlfriend by Nobody: 6:07pm On Jun 27, 2014
Meestique: I'm sure even right now, u're yet to remember dat u forgot ur brain there as well.
ur labia
Re: My New Girlfriend by mechanics(m): 12:07pm On Jul 11, 2014
Nawa o, ur love strong o.
Re: My New Girlfriend by Fuck: 3:08pm On Jul 11, 2014
Yes we now know u have finally bought a car, now what? undecided

5 Likes

Re: My New Girlfriend by bizzlemie(m): 3:44pm On Jul 11, 2014
Stop this rubbish! You no get motor!! sad
Re: My New Girlfriend by Nobody: 8:19pm On Jul 11, 2014
u r nw yemi my lover
Re: My New Girlfriend by Nobody: 2:02pm On Jul 13, 2014
Bleep: Yes we now know u have finally bought a car, now what? undecided
ur handle states the obvious, u are just retardedd
Re: My New Girlfriend by Nobody: 2:03pm On Jul 13, 2014
bizzlemie: Stop this rubbish! You no get motor!! sad
jolosi
Re: My New Girlfriend by Fuck: 9:16pm On Jul 13, 2014
lrguru: ur handle states the obvious, u are just retardedd

Yea, but a lil less retardedd than you. undecided
Re: My New Girlfriend by Nobody: 5:31pm On Jul 15, 2014
Bleep:

Yea, but a lil less retardedd than you. undecided
K.OLOdo
Re: My New Girlfriend by Emmysmith63(m): 10:20pm On Jul 16, 2014
Hmmmmm bravo.....ds ur tori ooo...bros d car neva existed ddat's y yu left its dere
Re: My New Girlfriend by DrObum(m): 11:55pm On Jul 16, 2014
This one is strong! !!!
Re: My New Girlfriend by Nobody: 10:52am On Jul 17, 2014
DrObum: This one is strong! !!!
the babe is so so fine. I was so in loff

(1) (Reply)

Have You Ever Been Mistaken For Someone Else And Got A Slap? Check In. / How Do You Have Sex With Someone You Don't Love... How Can I? Why Should I..? / Ten Things Ladies Prefer In Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.