Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,231 members, 7,815,311 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:36 AM

My New Girlfriend, She Slapped Me During Her Period - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My New Girlfriend, She Slapped Me During Her Period (5259 Views)

Man's Head Smashed While Fighting For His Girlfriend. She Takes Selfie With Him / Shame! Man Shares Nude Photos Of His Ex-girlfriend, She Reacts / Iyanya's New Girlfriend, Freda Francis, Flaunts Her Body (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

My New Girlfriend, She Slapped Me During Her Period by DAVIYJONESS: 9:01pm On Nov 07, 2015
Sorry no list this time because I'm furious.

I shared my sad story how my fiancee left me weeks ago, I got a new girl.
Things are fresh and smooth the love is flowing, last week friday I visited her, she called me to branch at her home after work.

I went she was not looking fine, I asked she said she is on her monthly, we were talking and all and a little argument came up and next thing she gave me a slap.

Immediately she started appologising, a girl has never slap me before I left her home in rage, since then I've been avoding her calls, the slap keep ringing in my ears.

I'm afraid to visit her again, I don't know if I will receive another one. I don't know if she is alright in her head. undecided

What kind of girl slaps her BF?

Agarawu23
Stupidity
Jonaifame22
Classcaptain
Sylvalord
Cokacoola
Pinnacle
Peeparty
Miracle4
Smuth

6 Likes

Re: My New Girlfriend, She Slapped Me During Her Period by cokacoola(m): 9:28pm On Nov 07, 2015
M cuming

1 Like

Re: My New Girlfriend, She Slapped Me During Her Period by Wallade(m): 9:34pm On Nov 07, 2015
What was the argument or misunderstanding?

1 Like

Re: My New Girlfriend, She Slapped Me During Her Period by osazeeblue01: 9:35pm On Nov 07, 2015
You have seen the sigh already if u like go back to her.

1 Like

Re: My New Girlfriend, She Slapped Me During Her Period by obiorathesubtle: 9:37pm On Nov 07, 2015
The kind of girl you're dating

3 Likes

Re: My New Girlfriend, She Slapped Me During Her Period by adepiero: 9:39pm On Nov 07, 2015
You got served cheesy

1 Like

Re: My New Girlfriend, She Slapped Me During Her Period by ITbomb(m): 9:40pm On Nov 07, 2015
She gave you a resounding slap and you are still calling her your gf. Wait till you get the reseting slap

4 Likes

Re: My New Girlfriend, She Slapped Me During Her Period by DAVIYJONESS: 9:42pm On Nov 07, 2015
Wallade:
What was the argument or misunderstanding?
why I didn't pick her call when she called.
Re: My New Girlfriend, She Slapped Me During Her Period by bluntspade: 9:42pm On Nov 07, 2015
laveda is ugleeeee

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My New Girlfriend, She Slapped Me During Her Period by DAVIYJONESS: 9:43pm On Nov 07, 2015
obiorathesubtle:
The kind of girl you're dating
what? undecided
Re: My New Girlfriend, She Slapped Me During Her Period by DAVIYJONESS: 9:44pm On Nov 07, 2015
ITbomb:
She gave you a resounding slap and you are still calling her your gf. Wait till you get the reseting slap
we have not break up.
Re: My New Girlfriend, She Slapped Me During Her Period by DAVIYJONESS: 9:45pm On Nov 07, 2015
undecided
adepiero:
You got served cheesy
undecided
Re: My New Girlfriend, She Slapped Me During Her Period by falconey(m): 9:46pm On Nov 07, 2015
for better for worse.

1 Like

Re: My New Girlfriend, She Slapped Me During Her Period by obiorathesubtle: 9:47pm On Nov 07, 2015
DAVIYJONESS:
what? undecided
what was your question? What kinda girl would slap her bf? And I answered. The kind of girl you're dating

1 Like

Re: My New Girlfriend, She Slapped Me During Her Period by DAVIYJONESS: 9:48pm On Nov 07, 2015
obiorathesubtle:
what was your question? What kinda girl would slap her bf? And I answered. The kind of girl you're dating
ok guru undecided
Re: My New Girlfriend, She Slapped Me During Her Period by DAVIYJONESS: 10:30pm On Nov 07, 2015
Lalasticlala
Re: My New Girlfriend, She Slapped Me During Her Period by geni340(f): 10:38pm On Nov 07, 2015
Don't worry dear, when she is done with her period she won't slap u again. Den she will start again next month, we have our periods monthly you know.

1 Like

Re: My New Girlfriend, She Slapped Me During Her Period by obiorathesubtle: 10:45pm On Nov 07, 2015
geni340:
Don't worry dear, when she is done with her period she won't slap u again. Den she will start again next month, we have our periods monthly you know.
believe me! I am trying all I can, I mean my best not to talk about your breasts again! I hope you're doing good this evening tho?
Re: My New Girlfriend, She Slapped Me During Her Period by ggrin(f): 11:09pm On Nov 07, 2015
bluntspade:
lave da is ugleeeee
u get eyes so?undecided

grinlipsrsealed
Re: My New Girlfriend, She Slapped Me During Her Period by JustOzito(f): 11:13pm On Nov 07, 2015
I'l advice u forgive her. Most ladies always get temperamental during their period. It was nt intentional. I do even worst things dat is y I pray for an understanding husband if not, I go receive beating tire

3 Likes

Re: My New Girlfriend, She Slapped Me During Her Period by dmola(m): 11:20pm On Nov 07, 2015
next time she slaps u give her a swt kiss

Fulani
Re: My New Girlfriend, She Slapped Me During Her Period by hardeymorlar(m): 11:22pm On Nov 07, 2015
Bros,why u sef go dey argue with woman wey dey her period na,her emotions r heightened at dat time undecided....sorry sha,no vex...d slap hot gan abi? cry

3 Likes

Re: My New Girlfriend, She Slapped Me During Her Period by KAPOVee: 11:42pm On Nov 07, 2015
*in ajebo's voice*... People dey lie sha

1 Like

Re: My New Girlfriend, She Slapped Me During Her Period by vislabraye(m): 11:54pm On Nov 07, 2015
DAVIYJONESS:
Sorry no list this time because I'm furious.

I shared my sad story how my fiancee left me weeks ago, I got a new girl.
Things are fresh and smooth the love is flowing, last week friday I visited her, she called me to branch at her home after work.

I went she was not looking fine, I asked she said she is on her monthly, we were talking and all and a little argument came up and next thing she gave me a slap.

Immediately she started appologising, a girl has never slap me before I left her home in rage, since then I've been avoding her calls, the slap keep ringing in my ears.

I'm afraid to visit her again, I don't know if I will receive another one. I don't know if she is alright in her head. undecided

What kind of girl slaps her BF?

Agarawu23
Stupidity
Jonaifame22
Classcaptain
Sylvalord
Cokacoola
Pinnacle
Peeparty
Miracle4
Smuth

Red flag!! What were u guys arguing about ?
Re: My New Girlfriend, She Slapped Me During Her Period by yapapa: 12:43am On Nov 08, 2015
bro next time give her resounding slaps make her destiny reset..or else if you come back here lamenting again I will personally call you "OLORIBURUKU OMO ALE"

1 Like

Re: My New Girlfriend, She Slapped Me During Her Period by Nobody: 1:03am On Nov 08, 2015
Maybe she is mentally not okay!!who does dat? shocked anyway if u like u can stay.She go soon turn u punching bag grin grin
Re: My New Girlfriend, She Slapped Me During Her Period by boxer022(m): 1:15am On Nov 08, 2015
My brother I am sorry for the slap which she dash you free of charge, despite been very funny. You met her in a very bad mood in which she is facing a very serious pain in her lower abdomen. The fact that she apologized to you should let you know that she is sorry and it will not happen again. I advice that you avoid arguing with her during that period so as not to receive another free gift

1 Like

Re: My New Girlfriend, She Slapped Me During Her Period by fikolo: 2:59am On Nov 08, 2015
At OP, it's not enough to give us half details and expect a verdict. There are many possibilities why you got a slap, topmost is the possibility of you attempting to have carnal knowledge of her without her consent especially with the fact you just started dating. Kindly come back when you are ready to tell the whole truth and nothing but the Truth!

2 Likes

Re: My New Girlfriend, She Slapped Me During Her Period by Sanguine(f): 6:39am On Nov 08, 2015
Hehehehehehehehe... DAVIYJONESS. I just could not help laughing out loud.
I'm sure this new girlfriend of yours is very "alright in the head". But you know, some ladies could get very aggresive during that period of the month. So, I'd advice you avoid any form of argument with her during the period, to avoid future ear ringing slaps. Hahahahah. Ndo oohh??
And please, stop avoiding her calls ehn? Biko nu. She is very sorry. I apologise on her behalf. She will not slap you again, you year? Lol.
HAPPY SUNDAY.
CHEERS!

4 Likes

Re: My New Girlfriend, She Slapped Me During Her Period by Wallade(m): 6:51am On Nov 08, 2015
Op. You need to quit the relationship now before you invest so much time and resources in it. She is not suitable for you. Every lady acts up when on their period but they don't have to get physical with their men. She will do it again and do worse if you keep the relationship with her.
Re: My New Girlfriend, She Slapped Me During Her Period by orogodoganyin(m): 7:17am On Nov 08, 2015
it's not like u'll get slapped around everyday. i mean it's just once or twice a month till she gets pregnant cheesy
Re: My New Girlfriend, She Slapped Me During Her Period by geni340(f): 7:32am On Nov 08, 2015
obiorathesubtle:
believe me! I am trying all I can, I mean my best not to talk about your breasts again! I hope you're doing good this evening tho?
Yh, i am. U nko?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Romantic Or Crazy?? Guy Proposes To Military Officer At Nysc Camp (pic) / Ladies Would U Pick A Financially Stable Guy But Bad Sexually Or....... / She Keeps Telling Me To Buy Her Bananas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.