Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,416 members, 7,815,937 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:32 PM

Please Read This (life's 2ruest Factz). - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Read This (life's 2ruest Factz). (1112 Views)

Twenty One Types Of Friends That Are Likely To Come Your Way In This Life. / What Exactly Will Ever Please Women In This Life? [read This] / Incrediable Crazy Factz (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Read This (life's 2ruest Factz). by kelvinclint(m): 6:38pm On Jun 27, 2014
Mum liked to make food for dinner & I remember one night in particular when she had made dinner after a long, hard day at work. On that evening, Mum placed a plate of custard and extremely burned yams in front of my dad. I remember waiting to see if anyone noticed! Yet, all my dad did was reach for his yam, smiled at my Mum and asked me how my day was at school. I don't remember what I told him that night, but I do remember hearing my Mum apologize to my dad for burning the yams. And I'll never forget what he said: "Honey, I love burned yams." The next morning, I went to Daddy and I asked him if he really liked his yams burned. He held me in the hands and said, "Your momma put in a long hard day at work today and she's really tired. And besides... A burnt yam never hurt anyone but harsh words do!" You know, life is full of imperfect things...and imperfect people. I'm not the best. What I've learned over the years is that learning to accept each others faults and choosing to celebrate each other’s differences, is one of the most important keys to creating a healthy, growing and lasting relationship. So...please pass me a yam. And yes, the burnt one will do just fine! And please pass this along to someone who has enriched your life... I just did! Life
is too short to wake up with regrets... Love the people who treat you right and have compassion for the ones who don't. ENJOY LIF NOW - IT HAS AN EXPIRY DATE........... HaPpy WeekEnD
Re: Please Read This (life's 2ruest Factz). by Nobody: 7:14pm On Jun 27, 2014
Nice one dear.

1 Like

Re: Please Read This (life's 2ruest Factz). by Shedysworld(m): 8:19pm On Jun 27, 2014
nyere84: Nice one dear.
See the way this hacking issue brought back this ur account.
Re: Please Read This (life's 2ruest Factz). by Nobody: 8:53pm On Jun 27, 2014
Shedysworld:
See the way this hacking issue brought back this ur account.
Hey sheddy, na so i see am.

The bone shall rise again tins.

1 Like

Re: Please Read This (life's 2ruest Factz). by kelvinclint(m): 11:19pm On Jun 27, 2014
nyere84: Nice one dear.
Thanks......
Re: Please Read This (life's 2ruest Factz). by Emmotion(m): 11:35pm On Jun 27, 2014
what a nice and lovely post
Re: Please Read This (life's 2ruest Factz). by kelvinclint(m): 11:17am On Jun 28, 2014
Emmotion: what a nice and lovely post
Thanks Emmotion.
Re: Please Read This (life's 2ruest Factz). by valyzubxx(m): 11:25am On Jun 28, 2014
kelvinclint: Life is full of imperfect things...and imperfect people. I'm not the best. What I've learned over the years is that learning to accept each others faults and choosing to celebrate each other’s differences, is one of the most important keys to creating a healthy, growing and lasting relationship.
WORD!!
Re: Please Read This (life's 2ruest Factz). by Lorlaahlozz: 11:34am On Jun 28, 2014
Corrrct...make sense
Re: Please Read This (life's 2ruest Factz). by kerny(f): 1:17am On Jun 30, 2014
Is this a true life story?,if it is kindly introduce me to this man's son.lol
Re: Please Read This (life's 2ruest Factz). by chamboy(m): 1:26am On Jun 30, 2014
kerny: Is this a true life story?,if it is kindly introduce me to this man's son.lol
Do ff back sweet@

(1) (Reply)

Advice This Nairalander Please. / Romance At Ziggy's Bar / Boy Sleeps With Dogs. Says I Ve Been Bitten Twice Bydogs.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.