Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,419 members, 7,815,945 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:48 PM

Advice This Nairalander Please. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Advice This Nairalander Please. (1112 Views)

My Experience With A Nairalander, Please Help! / (pic)if You Are More Handsome Than This Nairalander, Upload Your Pic. / Nairalanders, Please Advice This Mumu: Should I Buy Her An Iphone 6? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Advice This Nairalander Please. by Nobody: 8:39pm On Jul 11, 2014
I have this girlie,i loved her and she loved me too.
It happened that i'm a flirt or you can say more social with girls.
She was way too jealous and insecure to the extent that she will let me see her with other guys just to gemme jealous.
The latest development is that she agreed to date a friend of mine...
I didnt know if it was because of the insecurity or maybe she decided to call it quits.
I love her but truth be told(i can live without her) in other words,i dont put all my eggs in one basket.
I let her be but after a week,she stopped taking care of herself,stopped hanging with d niggi and stays indoors.
I visited her yesterday and found out all these but today she saw me again with another hot lady.
I am confused and afraid that she might hurt herself.I need your advice please.
Re: Advice This Nairalander Please. by dytbabe: 8:43pm On Jul 11, 2014
Ehn
?
U say?
Re: Advice This Nairalander Please. by farano(f): 8:46pm On Jul 11, 2014
Love my foot! keep deceiving yourself
Re: Advice This Nairalander Please. by Nobody: 8:47pm On Jul 11, 2014
dytbabe: Ehn
?
U say?
I say you dey crazeread it again
Re: Advice This Nairalander Please. by Nobody: 8:51pm On Jul 11, 2014
farano: Love my foot! keep deceiving yourself
dear im quite concerned about her and dont forget...SHE LEFT ME.
Re: Advice This Nairalander Please. by dytbabe: 8:52pm On Jul 11, 2014
chrisvilla:
I say you dey crazeread it again

U don't know ur mates again fa
I forgive u
U might not be so lucky next time
Re: Advice This Nairalander Please. by Tallesty1(m): 8:53pm On Jul 11, 2014
Make I suspend 4 air if you two of you know the meaning of love.

BTW you really need to get a life, choping around is not an achievement
Re: Advice This Nairalander Please. by Phemsy(m): 8:55pm On Jul 11, 2014
I go stl tlk ham......END-TIME TINZ.....:.bk in d dayz.....pple tink abt farm nt oda sex
Re: Advice This Nairalander Please. by JOACHINpedro: 8:55pm On Jul 11, 2014
Hmmmm...thats putting fuel to a burning fire....the girl loves u more than you think,and unfortunately, she is a jealous type,nt ready to share her man with any wh0re(that is wat she is thinking)...my advice is that you stay with her more often,by so doing, you will know what she really thought initially.... Na wetin i tink o....

2 Likes

Re: Advice This Nairalander Please. by JOACHINpedro: 8:57pm On Jul 11, 2014
farano: Love my foot! keep deceiving yourself
Am 99.9% sure you are also a jealous type...just like the girl in question

1 Like

Re: Advice This Nairalander Please. by Nobody: 8:59pm On Jul 11, 2014
dytbabe:

U don't know ur mates again fa
I forgive u
U might not be so lucky next time
hello dytty dyt,yes i do know you(as a big azz momma tho) from that niggi's thread that typed with american accent.
I'd rather say YOU MIGHT NOT BE LUCKY NEXT TIME undecided
Re: Advice This Nairalander Please. by Nobody: 9:30pm On Jul 11, 2014
hence you know you're still flirting, why did you approach her? She left you because of your attitude, so don't blame her. And you actually knew that she was hanging with other dudes to make you feel what she feels when you hang around with the baby okus. Well, you don't love her, so just tell her that. Probablly she still have this belief that you may return. You placed her in that, so help her out of it. Take her out, care for her. At least make her the only one for 2weeks, but make sure you tell her you're not in love with her, and apologize for messing around with her heart. But to be sincere if i was the girl in question, i'll deal with you. You're so so unfair.
Re: Advice This Nairalander Please. by dytbabe: 9:32pm On Jul 11, 2014
chrisvilla:
hello dytty dyt,yes i do know you(as a big azz momma tho) from that niggi's thread that typed with american accent.
I'd rather say YOU MIGHT NOT BE LUCKY NEXT TIME undecided

TF u talkin abt assswipe?
Re: Advice This Nairalander Please. by JOACHINpedro: 9:36pm On Jul 11, 2014
missberrypop5: hence you know you're still flirting, why did you approach her? She left you because of your attitude, so don't blame her. And you actually knew that she was hanging with other dudes to make you feel what she feels when you hang around with the baby okus. Well, you don't love her, so just tell her that. Probablly she still have this belief that you may return. You placed her in that, so help her out of it. Take her out, care for her. At least make her the only one for 2weeks, but make sure you tell her you're not in love with her, and apologize for messing around with her heart. But to be sincere if i was the girl in question, i'll deal with you. You're so so unfair.
. Thank God say u no b woman.

1 Like

Re: Advice This Nairalander Please. by Nobody: 9:43pm On Jul 11, 2014
She has good reasons to mistrust you, be jealous and insecure as you "don't put all your eggs in one basket".
Re: Advice This Nairalander Please. by Nobody: 9:45pm On Jul 11, 2014
JOACHINpedro: . Thank God say u no b woman.*relief*
Meaning? Na man i be before?
Re: Advice This Nairalander Please. by Nobody: 9:47pm On Jul 11, 2014
missberrypop5: hence you know you're still flirting, why did you approach her? She left you because of your attitude, so don't blame her. And you actually knew that she was hanging with other dudes to make you feel what she feels when you hang around with the baby okus. Well, you don't love her, so just tell her that. Probablly she still have this belief that you may return. You placed her in that, so help her out of it. Take her out, care for her. At least make her the only one for 2weeks, but make sure you tell her you're not in love with her, and apologize for messing around with her heart. But to be sincere if i was the girl in question, i'll deal with you. You're so so unfair.
I admit flirting but i dont admit not loving her(the last time i checked).
Not like i dont respect her or make out time 4 her but also remember who took the bold step here...she left me initially..thanks tho
Re: Advice This Nairalander Please. by raziboi(m): 9:51pm On Jul 11, 2014
chrisvilla: I have this girlie,i loved her and she loved me too.
It happened that i'm a flirt or you can say more social with girls.
She was way too jealous and insecure to the extent that she will let me see her with other guys just to gemme jealous.
The latest development is that she agreed to date a friend of mine...
I didnt know if it was because of the insecurity or maybe she decided to call it quits.
I love her but truth be told(i can live without her) in other words,i dont put all my eggs in one basket.
I let her be but after a week,she stopped taking care of herself,stopped hanging with d niggi and stays indoors.
I visited her yesterday and found out all these but today she saw me again with another hot lady.
I am confused and afraid that she might hurt herself.I need your advice please.

see mentality get a life mehn,....
Re: Advice This Nairalander Please. by Nobody: 9:52pm On Jul 11, 2014
carefreewannabe: She has good reasons to mistrust you, be jealous and insecure as you "don't put all your eggs in one basket".

Yes she does but i dont think her eggs are in one basket when she picked my friend outta d whole ocean of guys.i'm human and sumtyms gets jealous cheesy ...thankz tho
Re: Advice This Nairalander Please. by Tymax(m): 9:53pm On Jul 11, 2014
Hahahahaha this OP is too badt. Dis is manipulation na. Stop it. If she leaves you finally, you go feel am o. grin
Re: Advice This Nairalander Please. by Nobody: 9:55pm On Jul 11, 2014
dytbabe:

TF u talkin abt assswipe sweety?
I'm talking abt yo big fat azz...getcho life
Re: Advice This Nairalander Please. by JOACHINpedro: 9:57pm On Jul 11, 2014
missberrypop5: Meaning? Na man i be before?
. SORRY VELLY VELLY MUCH...my bad

1 Like

Re: Advice This Nairalander Please. by farano(f): 9:59pm On Jul 11, 2014
JOACHINpedro: Am 99.9% sure you are also a jealous type...just like the girl in question
Who cares what you believe
Re: Advice This Nairalander Please. by Nobody: 10:00pm On Jul 11, 2014
chrisvilla:
Yes she does but i dont think her eggs are in one basket when she picked my friend outta d whole ocean of guys.i'm human and sumtyms gets jealous cheesy ...thankz tho

You are right but maybe she just gave you a taste of what you make her feel like.
Re: Advice This Nairalander Please. by Nobody: 10:01pm On Jul 11, 2014
Uhhmmm!! i 4got to say she had another while we were dating and the guy(more of a mugu) promised to marry her tho it aint a secret,bt they sure had secret meetings.
Aint Life a biatch.
Re: Advice This Nairalander Please. by Nobody: 10:06pm On Jul 11, 2014
carefreewannabe:

You are right but maybe she just gave you a taste of what you make her feel like.
ok,but what if my main reason of posting this is bcuz somewhere inside me,i love her and wannabe wt her BUT still do what i do(flirt).
Is it possible!?
Re: Advice This Nairalander Please. by JOACHINpedro: 10:07pm On Jul 11, 2014
chrisvilla: Uhhmmm!! i 4got to say she had another while we were dating and the guy(more of a mugu) promised to marry her tho it aint a secret,bt they sure had secret meetings.
Aint Life a biatch.
...OMG!!!...u love ha!!,thatz y u still carez 4 the b¡tch!!!...she dnt luv u,she must had stayed indoor preparing for ha upcoming wedding

1 Like

Re: Advice This Nairalander Please. by Nobody: 10:08pm On Jul 11, 2014
chrisvilla:
ok,but what if my main reason of posting this is bcuz somewhere inside me,i love her and wannabe wt her BUT still do what i do(flirt).
Is it possible!?

It is but I think she will suffer with you. What she needs, is a lil bit more security. I guess. undecided
Re: Advice This Nairalander Please. by JOACHINpedro: 10:10pm On Jul 11, 2014
farano: Who cares what you believe
... I do...i luv jealous type*blushes*

1 Like

Re: Advice This Nairalander Please. by Nobody: 10:13pm On Jul 11, 2014
carefreewannabe:

It is but I think she will suffer with you. What she needs, is a lil bit more security. I guess. undecided
like engagement?
Due to the nature of my job and my sex life,she said its marriage or nothing.
Re: Advice This Nairalander Please. by Nobody: 10:14pm On Jul 11, 2014
chrisvilla:
like engagement?
Due to the nature of my job and my sex life,she said its marriage or nothing.

I wasn't talking about engagement. I was thinking of you focusing on her instead of on other girls.
Re: Advice This Nairalander Please. by Nobody: 10:21pm On Jul 11, 2014
carefreewannabe:

I wasn't talking about engagement. I was thinking of you focusing on her instead of on other girls.
lolz,thats like asking a stream to pass through sahara desert.
Its damn impossible,i just cant stop.
Its my favourite hobby.(flirting)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Romance At Ziggy's Bar / Boy Sleeps With Dogs. Says I Ve Been Bitten Twice Bydogs. / Trust

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.