Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,764 members, 7,809,941 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:34 PM

How Did You End It With Your First love? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Did You End It With Your First love? (2292 Views)

How Did You End Your Relationship? / How Do You End An 8 Years Old Relationship? / Plz Help, My Step Mother Seduced Me And We End It On My Bed In My Room. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Did You End It With Your First love? by Nobody: 7:59pm On Jun 27, 2014
No doubt, 'first loves' are usually unforgettable, worst still having to say 'goodbye' can be very painful. So lets share the experience - how did you end it with your first love.

Mine was through a ghastly motor accident. Shortly before d accident we talked on phone, i never knew that was to be our last conversation. Ever since she left, life has not remained the same and there is yet to be a good replacement.
Re: How Did You End It With Your First love? by Taiye4Christ(m): 8:39pm On Jun 27, 2014
Good God... Must have been a bitter pill to swallow.
Re: How Did You End It With Your First love? by ERTHAENIGMA(m): 9:00pm On Jun 27, 2014
I told her i was born again. No more 'rough play'
Re: How Did You End It With Your First love? by pasqal09: 11:05pm On Jun 27, 2014
Distance as a result of NYSC ended mine.
Re: How Did You End It With Your First love? by lokito: 8:54am On Jun 28, 2014
pasqal09: Distance as a result of NYSC ended mine.

grin take heart. That acronym is a nightmare. Lol
Re: How Did You End It With Your First love? by Jarchi(m): 9:39am On Jun 28, 2014
We're still up in d game,but itz gerrin cold and am sick of tryna making it get back into d 1st time we met. Wen we were both ┌d┐┌r┐┌u┐┌n┐┌k┐in love
Re: How Did You End It With Your First love? by Nobody: 12:37pm On Jun 28, 2014
Jarchi: We're still up in d game,but itz gerrin cold and am sick of tryna making it get back into d 1st time we met. Wen we were both ┌d┐┌r┐┌u┐┌n┐┌k┐in love

just end and tell us how u did it. *winks*
Re: How Did You End It With Your First love? by pasqal09: 12:56pm On Jun 28, 2014
lokito:

grin take heart. That acronym is a nightmare. Lol
one of those things
Re: How Did You End It With Your First love? by Nobody: 2:17pm On Jun 28, 2014
Re: How Did You End It With Your First love? by ayorwizz(m): 4:10pm On Jun 28, 2014
I borrowed the new half-caste girl my eraser, and she was so vexed she broke up wit me #Sadface........Fiona, I stil lov u tho'....lol
Re: How Did You End It With Your First love? by Nobody: 5:06pm On Jun 28, 2014
i dont wish to ever remember it. love is a complicated situation. only the strong survives.

2 Likes

Re: How Did You End It With Your First love? by Nobody: 5:42pm On Jun 28, 2014
We both changed
Re: How Did You End It With Your First love? by Nobody: 6:07pm On Jun 28, 2014
A most boring relationship. I just had to call it off. I was so happy to free.
Re: How Did You End It With Your First love? by Miner13: 6:25pm On Jun 28, 2014
on titanic ship angry angry angry
Re: How Did You End It With Your First love? by Nobody: 6:32pm On Jun 28, 2014
distance , entered school before him , glad it ended tho sad
Re: How Did You End It With Your First love? by Danhumprey: 6:35pm On Jun 28, 2014
Elantracey: distance , entered school before him , glad it ended tho sad
Really?shockedshockedshocked

I thought you have been a nun since you were born?undecided
Re: How Did You End It With Your First love? by Nobody: 6:39pm On Jun 28, 2014
Danhumprey: Really?shockedshockedshocked

I thought you have been a nun since you were born?undecided

grin grin grin grin

lol , did I ever tell you that?
Re: How Did You End It With Your First love? by Danhumprey: 6:53pm On Jun 28, 2014
Elantracey:

grin grin grin grin

lol , did I ever told you that?
Yes!angry
Re: How Did You End It With Your First love? by Ishilove: 6:58pm On Jun 28, 2014
It was through a phone call. Just like that and the magical experience was ended. Just like that. Years later, the memory still hurts...
Re: How Did You End It With Your First love? by Nobody: 6:59pm On Jun 28, 2014
Danhumprey: Yes!angry

hun shocked

when
Re: How Did You End It With Your First love? by Ishilove: 7:00pm On Jun 28, 2014
Elantracey:

grin grin grin grin

lol , did I ever told you that?
Hian, Elantracey, this your ibon enh... Its giving me the heebie jeebies grin grin
Re: How Did You End It With Your First love? by Nobody: 7:01pm On Jun 28, 2014
Ishilove:
Hian, Elantracey, this your ibon enh... Its giving me the heebie jeebies grin grin

wicked cry

I re-read it several times and was busy thinking which is correct , the told was sounding good grin

don't blame me, am still recovering sad
Re: How Did You End It With Your First love? by Danhumprey: 7:08pm On Jun 28, 2014
Elantracey:

hun shocked

when
You don forget,abi?angry
Re: How Did You End It With Your First love? by DocAdray(f): 7:08pm On Jun 28, 2014
It died a natural death, all thanks to distance...

I'm glad it ended though, it was sooo boring.
Re: How Did You End It With Your First love? by Nobody: 7:09pm On Jun 28, 2014
Danhumprey: You don forget,abi?angry

I don't think I ever said it
Re: How Did You End It With Your First love? by Miner13: 7:11pm On Jun 28, 2014
Elantracey:

wicked cry

I re-read it several times and was busy thinking which is correct , the told was sounding good grin
don't blame me, am still recovering sad

break up?

brain jam?

nairaland crash?

which one
Re: How Did You End It With Your First love? by Nobody: 7:12pm On Jun 28, 2014
Miner13:

break up?

brain jam?

nairaland crash?

which one

nairaland crash joor, it really affected me o
Re: How Did You End It With Your First love? by Danhumprey: 7:14pm On Jun 28, 2014
Elantracey:

I don't think I ever said it
No problem na.
Re: How Did You End It With Your First love? by Nobody: 8:04pm On Jun 28, 2014
Ishilove: It was through a phone call. Just like that and the magical experience was ended. Just like that. Years later, the memory still hurts...
Chai. cry
Re: How Did You End It With Your First love? by Nobody: 8:10pm On Jun 28, 2014
long story sha, made my first millions, level changed, the infatuation called love disappeared, i experienced the happiness & fun of emotional freedom, my choice/taste of women changed, the rest was history.
Re: How Did You End It With Your First love? by Ishilove: 8:13pm On Jun 28, 2014
aManFromMars:
Chai. cry
cry cry
Re: How Did You End It With Your First love? by Nobody: 8:15pm On Jun 28, 2014
Who is a first love? sad

(1) (2) (Reply)

Did Ebola Scare Affect Your Relationship With People. / 5 Types Of ladies Who Aren’t In Relationships / The Demand 4 Sex 4rm My Girlfriend Is Excess. Pls What Can I Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.