Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,733 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:27 PM

Classy, intelligent Girls With A Good Diction Over Ukwu Anytime For Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Classy, intelligent Girls With A Good Diction Over Ukwu Anytime For Me (2331 Views)

21 Embarrassing Things That Happen To Girls With Big Boobs / Most Intelligent Girls Are Not Pretty / Intelligent Girls Are Ostensibly Rude? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Classy, intelligent Girls With A Good Diction Over Ukwu Anytime For Me by tobiboss(m): 8:06pm On Jun 27, 2014
You??
Re: Classy, intelligent Girls With A Good Diction Over Ukwu Anytime For Me by Enegod(m): 8:31pm On Jun 27, 2014
you are missing alot bro...na diction we go chop? undecided

2 Likes

Re: Classy, intelligent Girls With A Good Diction Over Ukwu Anytime For Me by Nobody: 8:32pm On Jun 27, 2014
cheesy
Re: Classy, intelligent Girls With A Good Diction Over Ukwu Anytime For Me by tobiboss(m): 8:35pm On Jun 27, 2014
Enegod: you are missing alot bro...na diction we go chop? undecided
na ukwu we go chop ?
Re: Classy, intelligent Girls With A Good Diction Over Ukwu Anytime For Me by Enegod(m): 8:38pm On Jun 27, 2014
tobiboss: na ukwu we go chop ?
maybe you never see ukwu that makes you go nut undecided

2 Likes

Re: Classy, intelligent Girls With A Good Diction Over Ukwu Anytime For Me by tobiboss(m): 8:40pm On Jun 27, 2014
Enegod: maybe you never see ukwu that makes you go nut undecided
after knacking it, wat else again?
Re: Classy, intelligent Girls With A Good Diction Over Ukwu Anytime For Me by Enegod(m): 8:42pm On Jun 27, 2014
tobiboss: after knacking it, wat else again?
you find another ukwu undecided

2 Likes

Re: Classy, intelligent Girls With A Good Diction Over Ukwu Anytime For Me by tobiboss(m): 8:48pm On Jun 27, 2014
Enegod: you find another ukwu undecided
with classy intelligent girls, you dont need to find another undecided

1 Like

Re: Classy, intelligent Girls With A Good Diction Over Ukwu Anytime For Me by ERTHAENIGMA(m): 8:54pm On Jun 27, 2014
Remember,you are marrying the whole woman. Not her ukwu alone
Re: Classy, intelligent Girls With A Good Diction Over Ukwu Anytime For Me by Enegod(m): 8:58pm On Jun 27, 2014
tobiboss: with classy intelligent girls, you dont need to find another undecided
when you are tired of her diction you will find another girl with a better diction undecided

3 Likes

Re: Classy, intelligent Girls With A Good Diction Over Ukwu Anytime For Me by tobiboss(m): 9:06pm On Jun 27, 2014
Enegod: when you are tired of her diction you will find another girl with a better diction undecided
albeit after a longer time undecided
Re: Classy, intelligent Girls With A Good Diction Over Ukwu Anytime For Me by rioemmanuel(m): 9:13pm On Jun 27, 2014
tobiboss: albeit after a longer time undecided

Hi Bro,I like your signature.

We are namesake also.
Re: Classy, intelligent Girls With A Good Diction Over Ukwu Anytime For Me by Enegod(m): 9:21pm On Jun 27, 2014
tobiboss: albeit after a longer time undecided
since the both are not a permanent thing why not choose ukwu...life is too short to the admire diction over ukwu undecided

1 Like

Re: Classy, intelligent Girls With A Good Diction Over Ukwu Anytime For Me by tobiboss(m): 9:26pm On Jun 27, 2014
rioemmanuel:

Hi Bro,I like your signature.

We are namesake also.
thanks and gud to knw@bolded smiley
Re: Classy, intelligent Girls With A Good Diction Over Ukwu Anytime For Me by tobiboss(m): 9:37pm On Jun 27, 2014
Enegod: since the both are not a permanent thing why not choose ukwu...life is too short to the admire diction over ukwu undecided
and life is too short to waste time on dumb ukwued females, who cant even speak english or add anything meaningful while conversingundecided

1 Like

Re: Classy, intelligent Girls With A Good Diction Over Ukwu Anytime For Me by solomonbrown64: 9:43pm On Jun 27, 2014
.....diction compared to d smooth skin of a woman's bum?.....guy na wa for u oh....

1 Like

Re: Classy, intelligent Girls With A Good Diction Over Ukwu Anytime For Me by Nobody: 9:50pm On Jun 27, 2014
If you want to know why your economy will never develope the way you would want it to, come on this thread and see the nincompoops some women watsed their time giving birth to and you will know exactly why grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Classy, intelligent Girls With A Good Diction Over Ukwu Anytime For Me by tobiboss(m): 9:55pm On Jun 27, 2014
Mondisweets: If you want to know why your economy will never develope the way you would want it to, come on this thread and see the nincompoops some women watsed their time giving birth to and you will know exactly why grin
what's that supposed to mean??undecided
Re: Classy, intelligent Girls With A Good Diction Over Ukwu Anytime For Me by Nobody: 9:58pm On Jun 27, 2014
tobiboss: what's that supposed to mean??undecided
it means only people like you can be called man
Re: Classy, intelligent Girls With A Good Diction Over Ukwu Anytime For Me by Enegod(m): 10:42pm On Jun 27, 2014
Mondisweets: If you want to know why your economy will never develope the way you would want it to, come on this thread and see the nincompoops some women watsed their time giving birth to and you will know exactly why grin
I am entirely willing to bet all my money that
Mondisweets won't find a good husband because of her bad mouth... angry
maybe her big yansh might help her shaa undecided
Re: Classy, intelligent Girls With A Good Diction Over Ukwu Anytime For Me by tobiboss(m): 10:45pm On Jun 27, 2014
Mondisweets: it means only people like you can be called man
thanks

1 Like

Re: Classy, intelligent Girls With A Good Diction Over Ukwu Anytime For Me by Nobody: 11:44pm On Jun 27, 2014
Having a good waist or hip line doesn't stop a woman from being intelligent.

But I consider intelligence of higher importance on a relationshiplevel than the hip line. Bit its the hip line you see first to get an attraction...

I will go for a woman with both.
Re: Classy, intelligent Girls With A Good Diction Over Ukwu Anytime For Me by Nobody: 1:06am On Jun 28, 2014
Enegod: I am entirely willing to bet all my money that
Mondisweets won't find a good husband because of her bad mouth... angry
maybe her big yansh might help her shaa undecided
pics of all of your money or adonbilivit
Re: Classy, intelligent Girls With A Good Diction Over Ukwu Anytime For Me by or3gon: 4:45am On Jun 28, 2014
ukwu anytime, 1 way ticket wink
Re: Classy, intelligent Girls With A Good Diction Over Ukwu Anytime For Me by Nobody: 10:52am On Jun 28, 2014
ukwu de kill o.guys beware
Re: Classy, intelligent Girls With A Good Diction Over Ukwu Anytime For Me by Nobody: 10:54am On Jun 28, 2014
ukwu kills o.guys beware
Re: Classy, intelligent Girls With A Good Diction Over Ukwu Anytime For Me by or3gon: 11:13am On Jun 28, 2014
joychioma19: ukwu kills o.guys beware
babe 4get that thing, ukwu no dey kill grin ukwu dey refresh body grin grin
Re: Classy, intelligent Girls With A Good Diction Over Ukwu Anytime For Me by Nobody: 11:53am On Jun 28, 2014
I pray God gives me enough ukwu
Re: Classy, intelligent Girls With A Good Diction Over Ukwu Anytime For Me by tobiboss(m): 12:00pm On Jun 28, 2014
joychioma19: I pray God gives me enough ukwu
sweety just seen your pix, you aint bad, do you speak british english or wear trousers??
Re: Classy, intelligent Girls With A Good Diction Over Ukwu Anytime For Me by Nobody: 12:03pm On Jun 28, 2014
tobiboss: sweety just seen your pix, you aint bad, do you speak british english or wear trousers??
I speak pidgin English and I wear gown. hahahah
Re: Classy, intelligent Girls With A Good Diction Over Ukwu Anytime For Me by tobiboss(m): 12:12pm On Jun 28, 2014
joychioma19: I speak pidgin English and I wear gown. hahahah
undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is It Really Awkward For A Lady To Be The Moneybag Of A Relationship ? / What Are The Things You Can't Tolerate In A Relationship.? / Your Dream Job Or Your Girlfriend?? Make Your Choice.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.