Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,956 members, 7,825,003 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 11:06 PM

IBL PROCUREMENT/LOGISTICS SERVICE (DOORSTEP/WAYBILL FROM LAGOS TO OTHER STATES). - Business To Business (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / IBL PROCUREMENT/LOGISTICS SERVICE (DOORSTEP/WAYBILL FROM LAGOS TO OTHER STATES). (43296 Views)

IBL Logistics Now Offer Pickup/delivery In Port- Harcourt / Krixmas Logistics Services.For Cheap Pickups&Deliverys For China/Dubai Importers / Opportunities Exist For Agents In A Mobile Phone Recharge Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IBL PROCUREMENT/LOGISTICS SERVICE (DOORSTEP/WAYBILL FROM LAGOS TO OTHER STATES). by Chumaco(m): 6:31am On Jan 12, 2016
Address in china: Shop 1088 1F,xinghua Building Zhanqian Road, Guangzhou
ESAYWAY CHUMACO NUMBER:008613168300844
Re: IBL PROCUREMENT/LOGISTICS SERVICE (DOORSTEP/WAYBILL FROM LAGOS TO OTHER STATES). by Mcleo007(m): 11:29am On Jan 12, 2016
Quote of the Day - January 12

View more great quote pictures in our gallery.
4.9M
Quote of the Day

We may be personally defeated, but our principles never!
William Lloyd Garrison
Failure, Personally

Love Quote of the Day

I love you more than my own skin.
Frida Kahlo
Romantic, Love, Skin

Art Quote of the Day

God is in the details.
Ludwig Mies van der Rohe
Christmas, God

Nature Quote of the Day

Men stumble over pebbles, never over mountains.
Marilyn French
Men, Mountains, Stumble

Funny Quote of the Day

I don't try to describe the future. I try to prevent it.
Ray Bradbury
Future, Describe, Prevent

Re: IBL PROCUREMENT/LOGISTICS SERVICE (DOORSTEP/WAYBILL FROM LAGOS TO OTHER STATES). by Mcleo007(m): 11:40am On Jan 18, 2016
Quote of the Day - January 18

4.9M
Quote of the Day

We are not makers of history. We are made by history.
Martin Luther King, Jr.
History, Makers

Love Quote of the Day

I have decided to stick with love. Hate is too great a burden to bear.
Martin Luther King, Jr.
Love, Great, Hate

Art Quote of the Day

Wherever art appears, life disappears.
Robert Motherwell
Art, Life, Wherever

Nature Quote of the Day

The only Zen you can find on the tops of mountains is the Zen you bring up there.
Robert M. Pirsig
Bring, Mountains, Zen

Funny Quote of the Day

Bachelors have consciences, married men have wives.
Samuel Johnson
Marriage, Men, Married
Re: IBL PROCUREMENT/LOGISTICS SERVICE (DOORSTEP/WAYBILL FROM LAGOS TO OTHER STATES). by Mcleo007(m): 1:09pm On Jan 21, 2016
Quote of the Day - January 21

5M
Quote of the Day

If you wish to reach the highest, begin at the lowest.
Publilius Syrus
Wisdom, Wish, Begin

Love Quote of the Day

The sweetest noise on earth, a woman's tongue; A string which hath no discord.
Bryan Procter
Love, Woman, Earth

Art Quote of the Day

All good things which exist are the fruits of originality.
John Stuart Mill
Good, Exist, Fruits

Nature Quote of the Day

The flower in the vase smiles, but no longer laughs.
Malcolm de Chazal
Smile, Flower, Longer

Funny Quote of the Day

You can lead a man to Congress, but you can't make him think.
Milton Berle
Funny, Lead, Congress

Re: IBL PROCUREMENT/LOGISTICS SERVICE (DOORSTEP/WAYBILL FROM LAGOS TO OTHER STATES). by Mcleo007(m): 10:58am On Jan 25, 2016
Quote of the Day - January 25

5M
Quote of the Day

Peace is its own reward.
Mahatma Gandhi
Peace, Reward

Love Quote of the Day

Try as you will, you cannot annihilate that eternal relic of the human heart, love.
Victor Hugo
Love, Cannot, Heart

Art Quote of the Day

I hope to live all my life for my art, without abandoning my principles one iota.
Gustave Courbet
Art, Life, Hope

Nature Quote of the Day

The fairest thing in nature, a flower, still has its roots in earth and manure.
D. H. Lawrence
Nature, Earth, Flower

Funny Quote of the Day

The scientific theory I like best is that the rings of Saturn are composed entirely of lost airline luggage.
Mark Russell
Science, Best, Lost
Re: IBL PROCUREMENT/LOGISTICS SERVICE (DOORSTEP/WAYBILL FROM LAGOS TO OTHER STATES). by Chumaco(m): 10:11pm On Jan 25, 2016
EASYWAY CHUMACO LOGISTICS
 CHINA TO AFRICAN
CAROLINE :0086-18561893286.(WECHAT,WHATSAPP,IMO)
 CHUMACO: 0086-13168300844.0086-18588631673. WECHAT,WHATSAPP,IMO)
NORMAL CARGO : $4.5/KG, CLEARING:350NGN
 NORMAL CARGO:$ 5 /KG, CLEARING:350NGN  ( WITH BATTERY)
 EXPRESS : $8 /KG ,   CLEARING :480NGN
 EXPRESS : $9 /KG ,   CLEARING :480NGN (WITH BARTTERY)

IF YOU NEED TO SEND GOODS FROM CHINA TO AFRICAN,PLEASE CONTACT US.
Easyway chumaco logistics. No :008613168300844
Address in china: Shop 1088 1F,xinghua Building Zhanqian Road, Guangzhou
广州市,站前路二街1号,兴华国际饰品城,1楼,1087号,
Re: IBL PROCUREMENT/LOGISTICS SERVICE (DOORSTEP/WAYBILL FROM LAGOS TO OTHER STATES). by Mcleo007(m): 11:34am On Jan 26, 2016
Quote of the Day - January 26

5M
Quote of the Day

A man of genius makes no mistakes; his errors are volitional and are the portals of discovery.
James Joyce
Intelligence, Mistakes

Love Quote of the Day

Love and dignity cannot share the same abode.
Ovid
Love, Cannot, Share

Art Quote of the Day

The essence of all beautiful art, all great art, is gratitude.
Friedrich Nietzsche
Art, Great, Gratitude

Nature Quote of the Day

I believe that if one always looked at the skies, one would end up with wings.
Gustave Flaubert
Inspirational, Looked, Wings

Funny Quote of the Day

The chief obstacle to the progress of the human race is the human race.
Don Marquis
Re: IBL PROCUREMENT/LOGISTICS SERVICE (DOORSTEP/WAYBILL FROM LAGOS TO OTHER STATES). by Mcleo007(m): 11:49am On Jan 27, 2016
Quote of the Day - January 27

5M
Quote of the Day

Who covets more is evermore a slave.
Robert Herrick
Money, Slave, Evermore

Love Quote of the Day

Love is space and time measured by the heart.
Marcel Proust
Love, Time, Heart

Art Quote of the Day

Art has to move you and design does not, unless it's a good design for a bus.
David Hockney
Art, Good, Design

Nature Quote of the Day

God, I can push the grass apart and lay my finger on Thy heart.
Edna St. Vincent Millay
God, Heart, Push

Funny Quote of the Day

If you want a guarantee, buy a toaster.
Clint Eastwood
Funny, Buy, Guarantee
Re: IBL PROCUREMENT/LOGISTICS SERVICE (DOORSTEP/WAYBILL FROM LAGOS TO OTHER STATES). by Mcleo007(m): 12:42pm On Feb 02, 2016

Re: IBL PROCUREMENT/LOGISTICS SERVICE (DOORSTEP/WAYBILL FROM LAGOS TO OTHER STATES). by Talk2MegaBoss(m): 1:29am On Feb 03, 2016
@Mcleo007,
I am very glad to see the good and honest work you are doing here. May God bless you.

I will be needing your services very urgently and it will become a regular dealing if we can reach a very reasonable negotiation.

I recently was introduced into the business of fairly used clothing by a close associate of mine and haven researched into the business properly I decided to give it a go ahead. I have been able to get a good importer that helps me brings bales (55kg sacks) of clothing from London and he is in Lagos around Yaba area.

I have a customer based in Port Harcourt that I need to be supplying every week but because of my busy schedule as well, it's a little stressful for me so this is were I will be glad you help me out.

Being that you have built a good reputation so far, when my customer makes an order for any specific amount of bales (2 - 5/week), the customer will pay directly to you and all you need to do is help me go to the store were I stock in Yaba, meet my importer and collect the specified bales from him. After collecting the bales you will then send them to my customer in PH with any of your reliable bus transport partner at the best possible waybill price like you earlier stated.

If you can be helping me do this every week then I believe we can see ourselves having a really long term business relationship.

I have buzzed you on whatsapp but no reply yet so please respond back to me at your convenience so that we can discuss this further.

Thank you and God bless.
Re: IBL PROCUREMENT/LOGISTICS SERVICE (DOORSTEP/WAYBILL FROM LAGOS TO OTHER STATES). by Mcleo007(m): 1:52pm On Feb 03, 2016
Talk2MegaBoss:
@Mcleo007,
I am very glad to see the good and honest work you are doing here. May God bless you.

I will be needing your services very urgently and it will become a regular dealing if we can reach a very reasonable negotiation.

I recently was introduced into the business of fairly used clothing by a close associate of mine and haven researched into the business properly I decided to give it a go ahead. I have been able to get a good importer that helps me brings bales (55kg sacks) of clothing from London and he is in Lagos around Yaba area.

I have a customer based in Port Harcourt that I need to be supplying every week but because of my busy schedule as well, it's a little stressful for me so this is were I will be glad you help me out.

Being that you have built a good reputation so far, when my customer makes an order for any specific amount of bales (2 - 5/week), the customer will pay directly to you and all you need to do is help me go to the store were I stock in Yaba, meet my importer and collect the specified bales from him. After collecting the bales you will then send them to my customer in PH with any of your reliable bus transport partner at the best possible waybill price like you earlier stated.

If you can be helping me do this every week then I believe we can see ourselves having a really long term business relationship.

I have buzzed you on whatsapp but no reply yet so please respond back to me at your convenience so that we can discuss this further.

Thank you and God bless.

Thanks for reaching out sir. Looking forward to doing business with you. Thanks
Re: IBL PROCUREMENT/LOGISTICS SERVICE (DOORSTEP/WAYBILL FROM LAGOS TO OTHER STATES). by Chumaco(m): 5:13pm On Feb 04, 2016
EASYWAY CHUMACO LOGISTICS
 CHINA  TO  AFRICAN

CAROLINE :0086-18561893286.(WECHAT,WHATSAPP,IMO)
 CHUMACO: 0086-13168300844.0086-18588631673. WECHAT,WHATSAPP,IMO)
NORMAL CARGO : $4.5/KG, CLEARING:350NGN
 NORMAL CARGO:$ 5 /KG, CLEARING:350NGN  ( WITH BATTERY)
 EXPRESS : $8 /KG ,   CLEARING :480NGN
 EXPRESS : $9 /KG ,   CLEARING :480NGN (WITH BARTTERY)

we are your loyal agent and link for you. If you want to do very good business with Chinese, 
we will be the biggest logistics company for china and African. ALL FOR YOU.,MY CUSTOMER.
Easyway chumaco logistics. CHUMACO :008613168300844
Address in china: Shop 1088 1F,xinghua Building Zhanqian Road, Guangzhou
广州市,站前路二街1号,兴华国际饰品城,1楼,1088号.
Re: IBL PROCUREMENT/LOGISTICS SERVICE (DOORSTEP/WAYBILL FROM LAGOS TO OTHER STATES). by NnamdiN: 8:54pm On Feb 04, 2016
Mr Mc id like to schedule a pick 2moro, to be delivered at ibadan. Would that be possible?
Re: IBL PROCUREMENT/LOGISTICS SERVICE (DOORSTEP/WAYBILL FROM LAGOS TO OTHER STATES). by Mcleo007(m): 11:34am On Feb 05, 2016
NnamdiN:
Mr Mc id like to schedule a pick 2moro, to be delivered at ibadan. Would that be possible?

Hello sir, thanks for reaching out. You can chat me up on Whatsapp or BBM for swift schedule. We however dont work on saturday.

Thanks.
Re: IBL PROCUREMENT/LOGISTICS SERVICE (DOORSTEP/WAYBILL FROM LAGOS TO OTHER STATES). by Mcleo007(m): 11:34am On Feb 05, 2016
Hello everyone, good day and good wishes in your importation/online businesses.

We're pleased to inform you all that, we've added to our manpower to enable us provide swifter services to you our existing and potential clients.

We now offer home delivery for locations such as; Abuja, Port Harcourt, Asaba, Enugu. This service attracts N1000 extra and applies to items that are handy (0-3kg).

Pay on delivery coming soon in PH and Abuja for merchants.

We remain committed to provide efficient service delivery.

Thanks.
IBL Logistics

Our link; https://www.nairaland.com/1789589/ibl-procurement-logistics-service-non-lagos
Re: IBL PROCUREMENT/LOGISTICS SERVICE (DOORSTEP/WAYBILL FROM LAGOS TO OTHER STATES). by Deshalom(m): 7:20pm On Feb 05, 2016
How much to deliver dis item to lagos http://www.gearbest.com/men-s-watches/pp_211178.html
Re: IBL PROCUREMENT/LOGISTICS SERVICE (DOORSTEP/WAYBILL FROM LAGOS TO OTHER STATES). by Mcleo007(m): 4:36pm On Feb 07, 2016
Deshalom:
How much to deliver dis item to lagos http://www.gearbest.com/men-s-watches/pp_211178.html

Hello sir, thanks for reaching out. Please shed more light on your request. Thanks
Re: IBL PROCUREMENT/LOGISTICS SERVICE (DOORSTEP/WAYBILL FROM LAGOS TO OTHER STATES). by Deshalom(m): 6:37pm On Feb 07, 2016
Can u help me purchase? And I pay including shipping to Lagos. quote author=Mcleo007 post=42706713]

Hello sir, thanks for reaching out. Please shed more light on your request. Thanks[/quote]
Re: IBL PROCUREMENT/LOGISTICS SERVICE (DOORSTEP/WAYBILL FROM LAGOS TO OTHER STATES). by Mcleo007(m): 11:42am On Feb 09, 2016
Quote of the Day - February 9

5M
Quote of the Day

The price of anything is the amount of life you exchange for it.
Henry David Thoreau
Life, Amount, Price

Love Quote of the Day

Love is the flower you've got to let grow.
John Lennon
Love, Flower, Grow

Art Quote of the Day

I see myself and many artists like me as the torchbearers through these dark ages.
John Zorn
Art, Dark, Artists

Nature Quote of the Day

The sky is filled with stars, invisible by day.
Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
Stars, Sky, Invisible

Funny Quote of the Day

I have as much privacy as a goldfish in a bowl.
Princess Margaret
Re: IBL PROCUREMENT/LOGISTICS SERVICE (DOORSTEP/WAYBILL FROM LAGOS TO OTHER STATES). by Mcleo007(m): 11:23am On Feb 10, 2016
Quote of the Day - February 10

5M
Quote of the Day

Music washes away from the soul the dust of everyday life.
Berthold Auerbach
Music, Life, Soul

Love Quote of the Day

Love, like a chicken salad or restaurant hash, must be taken with blind faith or it loses its flavor.
Helen Rowland
Love, Faith, Taken

Art Quote of the Day

Life beats down and crushes the soul and art reminds you that you have one.
Stella Adler
Art, Life, Soul

Nature Quote of the Day

There's something about taking a plow and breaking new ground. It gives you energy.
Ken Kesey
Gardening, Energy, Taking

Funny Quote of the Day

I don't feel old. I don't feel anything till noon. That's when it's time for my nap.
Bob Hope
Age, Time, Till
Re: IBL PROCUREMENT/LOGISTICS SERVICE (DOORSTEP/WAYBILL FROM LAGOS TO OTHER STATES). by Mcleo007(m): 1:58pm On Feb 18, 2016

Re: IBL PROCUREMENT/LOGISTICS SERVICE (DOORSTEP/WAYBILL FROM LAGOS TO OTHER STATES). by Mcleo007(m): 2:09pm On Feb 23, 2016
Hello good afternoon and how're you?

I'm pleased to inform you that we now offer "Cash On Delivery" service outside of Lagos for our clients. Do feel free to reach out for our charge rates and Terms of Service.

Thanks.
- IBL Logistics
Re: IBL PROCUREMENT/LOGISTICS SERVICE (DOORSTEP/WAYBILL FROM LAGOS TO OTHER STATES). by Mcleo007(m): 10:47am On Feb 26, 2016
Quote of the Day - February 26

Quote of the Day

He has achieved success who has worked well, laughed often, and loved much.
Elbert Hubbard
Success, Achieved, Laughed

Love Quote of the Day

Love is blind.
Geoffrey Chaucer
Love, Blind

Art Quote of the Day

The moment you cheat for the sake of beauty, you know you're an artist.
David Hockney
Art, Beauty, Artist

Nature Quote of the Day

If one way be better than another, that you may be sure is nature's way.
Aristotle
Nature, Sure

Funny Quote of the Day

The safe way to double your money is to fold it over once and put it in your pocket.
Kin Hubbard
Re: IBL PROCUREMENT/LOGISTICS SERVICE (DOORSTEP/WAYBILL FROM LAGOS TO OTHER STATES). by Mcleo007(m): 12:17pm On Feb 29, 2016
February 29

Re: IBL PROCUREMENT/LOGISTICS SERVICE (DOORSTEP/WAYBILL FROM LAGOS TO OTHER STATES). by Mcleo007(m): 11:02am On Mar 01, 2016
Quote of the Day - March 1

Quote of the Day

It is better to know some of the questions than all of the answers.
James Thurber
Education, Questions

Love Quote of the Day

Love is the wisdom of the fool and the folly of the wise.
Samuel Johnson
Love, Wisdom, Fool

Art Quote of the Day

The defining function of the artist is to cherish consciousness.
Max Eastman
Artist, Cherish, Function

Nature Quote of the Day

I believe a leaf of grass is no less than the journey-work of the stars.
Walt Whitman
Nature, Stars, Leaf

Funny Quote of the Day

Half the lies they tell about me aren't true.
Yogi Berra
Re: IBL PROCUREMENT/LOGISTICS SERVICE (DOORSTEP/WAYBILL FROM LAGOS TO OTHER STATES). by Mcleo007(m): 11:03am On Mar 02, 2016
Quote of the Day - March 2

Quote of the Day

Living in dreams of yesterday, we find ourselves still dreaming of impossible future conquests.
Charles Lindbergh
Dreams, Future, Living

Love Quote of the Day

There is a woman at the begining of all great things.
Alphonse de Lamartine
Love, Great, Woman

Art Quote of the Day

Painting is just another way of keeping a diary.
Pablo Picasso
Art, Painting, Diary

Nature Quote of the Day

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine.
Anthony J. D'Angelo
Nature, Sunshine, Weather

Funny Quote of the Day

Do you realize if it weren't for Edison we'd be watching TV by candlelight?
Al Boliska
Re: IBL PROCUREMENT/LOGISTICS SERVICE (DOORSTEP/WAYBILL FROM LAGOS TO OTHER STATES). by Mcleo007(m): 1:05pm On Mar 03, 2016
Quote of the Day

We all have ability. The difference is how we use it.
Charlotte Whitton
Brainy, Ability, Difference

Love Quote of the Day

The first magic of love is our ignorance that it can ever end.
Benjamin Disraeli
Love, Ignorance, Magic

Art Quote of the Day

Art, like morality, consists in drawing the line somewhere.
Gilbert K. Chesterton
Art, Line, Drawing

Nature Quote of the Day

We must all obey the great law of change. It is the most powerful law of nature.
Edmund Burke
Change, Nature, Great

Funny Quote of the Day

Every dogma has its day.
Anthony Burgess
Funny, Dogma
Re: IBL PROCUREMENT/LOGISTICS SERVICE (DOORSTEP/WAYBILL FROM LAGOS TO OTHER STATES). by Mcleo007(m): 11:20am On Mar 07, 2016
Quote of the Day - March 7

Quote of the Day

A person will sometimes devote all his life to the development of one part of his body - the wishbone.
Robert Frost
Life, Body, Devote

Love Quote of the Day

All love is vanquished by a succeeding love.
Ovid
Love, Succeeding, Vanquished

Art Quote of the Day

Religion and art spring from the same root and are close kin. Economics and art are strangers.
Nathaniel Hawthorne
Art, Religion, Spring

Nature Quote of the Day

The Dove, on silver pinions, winged her peaceful way.
James Montgomery
Peace, Peaceful, Silver

Funny Quote of the Day

When I told my doctor I couldn't afford an operation, he offered to touch-up my X-rays.
Henny Youngman
Re: IBL PROCUREMENT/LOGISTICS SERVICE (DOORSTEP/WAYBILL FROM LAGOS TO OTHER STATES). by Mcleo007(m): 10:28am On Mar 08, 2016

Re: IBL PROCUREMENT/LOGISTICS SERVICE (DOORSTEP/WAYBILL FROM LAGOS TO OTHER STATES). by Mcleo007(m): 10:47am On Mar 09, 2016
Quote of the Day - March 9

Quote of the Day

Honest disagreement is often a good sign of progress.
Mahatma Gandhi
Good, Progress, Honest

Love Quote of the Day

When love is not madness, it is not love.
Pedro Calderon de la Barca
Love, Madness

Art Quote of the Day

Painting, n.: The art of protecting flat surfaces from the weather, and exposing them to the critic.
Ambrose Bierce
Art, Weather, Painting

Nature Quote of the Day

Scenery is fine - but human nature is finer.
John Keats
Nature, Scenery, Fine

Funny Quote of the Day

Forty for you, sixty for me. And equal partners we will be.
Joan Rivers
Funny, Equal, Forty
Re: IBL PROCUREMENT/LOGISTICS SERVICE (DOORSTEP/WAYBILL FROM LAGOS TO OTHER STATES). by Mcleo007(m): 11:17am On Mar 14, 2016

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (23) (Reply)

Where Do I Buy Cloths Of All Kinds In Wholesale? / NISIBOR EXPRESS AND NORMAL SHIPPING FROM CHINA / Make Money Collecting And Supplying Scrap PET Plastic Bottles

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.