Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,252 members, 7,811,699 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:33 PM

IBL PROCUREMENT/LOGISTICS SERVICE (DOORSTEP/WAYBILL FROM LAGOS TO OTHER STATES). - Business To Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / IBL PROCUREMENT/LOGISTICS SERVICE (DOORSTEP/WAYBILL FROM LAGOS TO OTHER STATES). (43113 Views)

IBL Logistics Now Offer Pickup/delivery In Port- Harcourt / Krixmas Logistics Services.For Cheap Pickups&Deliverys For China/Dubai Importers / Opportunities Exist For Agents In A Mobile Phone Recharge Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IBL PROCUREMENT/LOGISTICS SERVICE (DOORSTEP/WAYBILL FROM LAGOS TO OTHER STATES). by Mcleo007(m): 10:01pm On Jul 31, 2014
abrazar: How much to deliver a ps4 to onitsha

It would cost N3,000 sir. PS4 is rated a high value item.
Re: IBL PROCUREMENT/LOGISTICS SERVICE (DOORSTEP/WAYBILL FROM LAGOS TO OTHER STATES). by Mcleo007(m): 10:04pm On Jul 31, 2014
imhomoh: I reside in Port Harcourt, how will I pick up my package if you are to pick it up from Mikkyangelo's Office in Lagos?

Contact me on whatsapp or bbm so you can pass on the details.
Re: IBL PROCUREMENT/LOGISTICS SERVICE (DOORSTEP/WAYBILL FROM LAGOS TO OTHER STATES). by paul234(m): 10:09pm On Jul 31, 2014
how much will deliver couple of items that is total weigh is approximately 9kg to ibadan?
Re: IBL PROCUREMENT/LOGISTICS SERVICE (DOORSTEP/WAYBILL FROM LAGOS TO OTHER STATES). by Mcleo007(m): 11:03pm On Jul 31, 2014
paul234: how much will deliver couple of items that is total weigh is approximately 9kg to ibadan?

On whatsapp with you now sir.
Re: IBL PROCUREMENT/LOGISTICS SERVICE (DOORSTEP/WAYBILL FROM LAGOS TO OTHER STATES). by deeceo: 6:20am On Aug 01, 2014
Ibl logistics certified. Welldone.
Re: IBL PROCUREMENT/LOGISTICS SERVICE (DOORSTEP/WAYBILL FROM LAGOS TO OTHER STATES). by Mcleo007(m): 7:47pm On Aug 01, 2014
deeceo: Ibl logistics certified. Welldone.

Thanks for the thumbs sir.. and Godspeed in your business.
Re: IBL PROCUREMENT/LOGISTICS SERVICE (DOORSTEP/WAYBILL FROM LAGOS TO OTHER STATES). by deeceo: 9:12pm On Aug 01, 2014
Mcleo007:

Thanks for the thumbs sir.. and Godspeed in your business.
A

Amen.
Re: IBL PROCUREMENT/LOGISTICS SERVICE (DOORSTEP/WAYBILL FROM LAGOS TO OTHER STATES). by pricelessmr: 6:37pm On Aug 02, 2014
IBL Logistics, tested and confirmed.
Thanks for the efficient pickup and delivery. I've collected my package.
Re: IBL PROCUREMENT/LOGISTICS SERVICE (DOORSTEP/WAYBILL FROM LAGOS TO OTHER STATES). by Mcleo007(m): 8:58pm On Aug 02, 2014
pricelessmr: IBL Logistics, tested and confirmed.
Thanks for the efficient pickup and delivery. I've collected my package.

Thanks for employing our service sir. Looking forward to being of service again very soon.
Re: IBL PROCUREMENT/LOGISTICS SERVICE (DOORSTEP/WAYBILL FROM LAGOS TO OTHER STATES). by Justiceotuya(m): 6:00am On Aug 03, 2014
IBL you are cnfirmed. Thanks for delivering my tablet to me in abuja.... You are mouthed

1 Like

Re: IBL PROCUREMENT/LOGISTICS SERVICE (DOORSTEP/WAYBILL FROM LAGOS TO OTHER STATES). by Mcleo007(m): 10:56am On Aug 03, 2014
Justiceotuya: IBL you are cnfirmed. Thanks for delivering my tablet to me in abuja.... You are mouthed

Good to read this sir. Thanks for the vote
Re: IBL PROCUREMENT/LOGISTICS SERVICE (DOORSTEP/WAYBILL FROM LAGOS TO OTHER STATES). by Opeyemi5(m): 2:10pm On Aug 03, 2014
How much will u help me pick up a fone from ikeja and send down to ekiti
Re: IBL PROCUREMENT/LOGISTICS SERVICE (DOORSTEP/WAYBILL FROM LAGOS TO OTHER STATES). by Mcleo007(m): 6:16pm On Aug 03, 2014
Opeyemi5: How much will u help me pick up a fone from ikeja and send down to ekiti

Hello sir, please where in Ekiti is the phone to be sent? And where in ikeja is the pickup? Thanks
Re: IBL PROCUREMENT/LOGISTICS SERVICE (DOORSTEP/WAYBILL FROM LAGOS TO OTHER STATES). by periphetes: 6:46pm On Aug 03, 2014
Hello friends and fellow importers , my testimony is about the VERY BEST customer service I received from a local logistic in Lagos “ IBL LOGISTICS” talk about humility, fast reply, relax mind, honesty, commitment, trust. This coy has got everything I never met him before but he took care of my 5kg package from Lagos pickup to delivery@ Ogbomoso no stories, at all..so friendly and committed...I have experienced the best 100% logistic service from u sir, GOD BLESS and thumbs up Mr. David I will surely come again....

3 Likes

Re: IBL PROCUREMENT/LOGISTICS SERVICE (DOORSTEP/WAYBILL FROM LAGOS TO OTHER STATES). by Opeyemi5(m): 7:14pm On Aug 03, 2014
Mcleo007:

Hello sir, please where in Ekiti is the phone to be sent? And where in ikeja is the pickup? Thanks
u sending down to ado ekiti.pick up from along ikeja
Re: IBL PROCUREMENT/LOGISTICS SERVICE (DOORSTEP/WAYBILL FROM LAGOS TO OTHER STATES). by Mcleo007(m): 11:26pm On Aug 03, 2014
Opeyemi5: u sending down to ado ekiti.pick up from along ikeja

Okay sir, it's N2,000
Re: IBL PROCUREMENT/LOGISTICS SERVICE (DOORSTEP/WAYBILL FROM LAGOS TO OTHER STATES). by Mcleo007(m): 11:29pm On Aug 03, 2014
periphetes: Hello friends and fellow importers , my testimony is about the VERY BEST customer service I received from a local logistic in Lagos “ IBL LOGISTICS” talk about humility, fast reply, relax mind, honesty, commitment, trust. This coy has got everything I never met him before but he took care of my 5kg package from Lagos pickup to delivery@ Ogbomoso no stories, at all..so friendly and committed...I have experienced the best 100% logistic service from u sir, GOD BLESS and thumbs up Mr. David I will surely come again....

Your commendations are kind sir. Your patronage is appreciated.

1 Like

Re: IBL PROCUREMENT/LOGISTICS SERVICE (DOORSTEP/WAYBILL FROM LAGOS TO OTHER STATES). by Opeyemi5(m): 5:54am On Aug 04, 2014
Mcleo007:

Okay sir, it's N2,000
will get back 2 u
Re: IBL PROCUREMENT/LOGISTICS SERVICE (DOORSTEP/WAYBILL FROM LAGOS TO OTHER STATES). by Mcleo007(m): 8:23am On Aug 04, 2014
Opeyemi5: will get back 2 u

OK sir!
Re: IBL PROCUREMENT/LOGISTICS SERVICE (DOORSTEP/WAYBILL FROM LAGOS TO OTHER STATES). by Super1759: 2:12pm On Aug 04, 2014
Good job boss!
Re: IBL PROCUREMENT/LOGISTICS SERVICE (DOORSTEP/WAYBILL FROM LAGOS TO OTHER STATES). by Mcleo007(m): 9:27pm On Aug 04, 2014
Super1759: Good job boss!

Thank you very much sir!
Re: IBL PROCUREMENT/LOGISTICS SERVICE (DOORSTEP/WAYBILL FROM LAGOS TO OTHER STATES). by dasanchez1(m): 6:18pm On Aug 06, 2014
IBL, U PEOPLE HAS DISAPPOINTED ME. My boss Dav8id used ur service 2 send a package 2 my client in Benin since yestaday but up till,ur delivery coy dey send driver's number 2 my client claiming his phone dey bad. He wanted 2 use the package yestaday for a church program but you people has spoiled the work my oga boss Dav8id did 4 me. I will NEVER USE UR SERVICE SEND PACKAGE UNTIL AM SATISFIED. Thank you.
Re: IBL PROCUREMENT/LOGISTICS SERVICE (DOORSTEP/WAYBILL FROM LAGOS TO OTHER STATES). by Mcleo007(m): 7:31pm On Aug 06, 2014
dasanchez1: IBL, U PEOPLE HAS DISAPPOINTED ME. My boss Dav8id used ur service 2 send a package 2 my client in Benin since yestaday but up till,ur delivery coy dey send driver's number 2 my client claiming his phone dey bad. He wanted 2 use the package yestaday for a church program but you people has spoiled the work my oga boss Dav8id did 4 me. I will NEVER USE UR SERVICE SEND PACKAGE UNTIL AM SATISFIED. Thank you.

Good evening sir, and how has been your day? I deeply apologise for the hitch with handling your paxkage yesterday; circumstances beyond my control raised the bar. Like I put out to Mr Charles, I had issues with my phone, which rendered business activities up till now a big situation. I am very sorry!

Again, upon arriving the airport yesterday, Emeka could not release the goods because you or Mr Charles did not pass across the sms message Emeka sent, as requested by me. That too was an hitch with no pin point blame.

Please, once again; I'm very sorry!

Thanks and God bless!
Re: IBL PROCUREMENT/LOGISTICS SERVICE (DOORSTEP/WAYBILL FROM LAGOS TO OTHER STATES). by dasanchez1(m): 8:06pm On Aug 06, 2014
Mcleo007:

Good evening sir, and how has been your day? I deeply apologise for the hitch with handling your paxkage yesterday; circumstances beyond my control raised the bar. Like I put out to Mr Charles, I had issues with my phone, which rendered business activities up till now a big situation. I am very sorry!

Again, upon arriving the airport yesterday, Emeka could not release the goods because you or Mr Charles did not pass across the sms message Emeka sent, as requested by me. That too was an hitch with no pin point blame.

Please, once again; I'm very sorry!

Thanks and God bless!
Ok sir. I will relay ur message 2 Mr Charles. One thing is that the guy is really angry with ur company cos he havn't received the package up till now. He vowed never to use ur company again. I will find a way to convince him again. Thank you once again.
Re: IBL PROCUREMENT/LOGISTICS SERVICE (DOORSTEP/WAYBILL FROM LAGOS TO OTHER STATES). by Raypawer(m): 4:00am On Aug 07, 2014
how much do you charge from Lagos to Eket, Uyo per kg/
Re: IBL PROCUREMENT/LOGISTICS SERVICE (DOORSTEP/WAYBILL FROM LAGOS TO OTHER STATES). by Justiceotuya(m): 8:31am On Aug 07, 2014
How much can you help me send a printer from ikeja to maraba in abuja?
Re: IBL PROCUREMENT/LOGISTICS SERVICE (DOORSTEP/WAYBILL FROM LAGOS TO OTHER STATES). by Rexyl(m): 9:44am On Aug 07, 2014
will deliver some items to me when landed on Naija...
Re: IBL PROCUREMENT/LOGISTICS SERVICE (DOORSTEP/WAYBILL FROM LAGOS TO OTHER STATES). by dasanchez1(m): 10:24am On Aug 07, 2014
Good day IBL Logistics, am here 2 inform you that Mr Charles has collected his package. He accepted your apology but it's not easy to convince him in that situation lol. He will use your Logistics next time. Thank you for your understanding.
Re: IBL PROCUREMENT/LOGISTICS SERVICE (DOORSTEP/WAYBILL FROM LAGOS TO OTHER STATES). by Lucaskid(m): 10:33am On Aug 07, 2014
To import,export,clear your goods contact clearing agent mr dauda on 08052715273. A well experience,licensed agent. Trusted,tested and reliable
Re: IBL PROCUREMENT/LOGISTICS SERVICE (DOORSTEP/WAYBILL FROM LAGOS TO OTHER STATES). by Mcleo007(m): 10:40pm On Aug 07, 2014
Raypawer: how much do you charge from Lagos to Eket, Uyo per kg/

Hello sir , the price is same for your location as given on the first page. Thanks
Re: IBL PROCUREMENT/LOGISTICS SERVICE (DOORSTEP/WAYBILL FROM LAGOS TO OTHER STATES). by Mcleo007(m): 10:42pm On Aug 07, 2014
Justiceotuya: How much can you help me send a printer from ikeja to maraba in abuja?

Mr Justice how are you sir. Please caLl me so we talk it up. Thanks.
Re: IBL PROCUREMENT/LOGISTICS SERVICE (DOORSTEP/WAYBILL FROM LAGOS TO OTHER STATES). by Mcleo007(m): 10:44pm On Aug 07, 2014
dasanchez1: Good day IBL Logistics, am here 2 inform you that Mr Charles has collected his package. He accepted your apology but it's not easy to convince him in that situation lol. He will use your Logistics next time. Thank you for your understanding.

Your kind gesture hasn't gone unnoticed sir. Promise to make it up to you. Thanks and God bless

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (23) (Reply)

Where Do I Buy Cloths Of All Kinds In Wholesale? / NISIBOR EXPRESS AND NORMAL SHIPPING FROM CHINA / Make Money Collecting And Supplying Scrap PET Plastic Bottles

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.