Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,113 members, 7,811,131 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:32 AM

IBL PROCUREMENT/LOGISTICS SERVICE (DOORSTEP/WAYBILL FROM LAGOS TO OTHER STATES). - Business To Business (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / IBL PROCUREMENT/LOGISTICS SERVICE (DOORSTEP/WAYBILL FROM LAGOS TO OTHER STATES). (43094 Views)

IBL Logistics Now Offer Pickup/delivery In Port- Harcourt / Krixmas Logistics Services.For Cheap Pickups&Deliverys For China/Dubai Importers / Opportunities Exist For Agents In A Mobile Phone Recharge Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IBL PROCUREMENT/LOGISTICS SERVICE (DOORSTEP/WAYBILL FROM LAGOS TO OTHER STATES). by dprince042(m): 9:21am On Jul 26, 2015
My goods will arrive this week, pls make necessary adjustments to our offer me your best logistic services.
Re: IBL PROCUREMENT/LOGISTICS SERVICE (DOORSTEP/WAYBILL FROM LAGOS TO OTHER STATES). by Mcleo007(m): 9:56am On Jul 26, 2015
dprince042:
My goods will arrive this week, pls make necessary adjustments to our offer me your best logistic services.

Looking forward to that sir. Thanks and have a great day
Re: IBL PROCUREMENT/LOGISTICS SERVICE (DOORSTEP/WAYBILL FROM LAGOS TO OTHER STATES). by Mcleo007(m): 12:40pm On Jul 27, 2015
Quote of the Day - July 27

View more great quote pictures in our gallery.

Quote of the Day

Vitality shows in not only the ability to persist but the ability to start over.
F. Scott Fitzgerald

Love Quote of the Day

A successful marriage is an edifice that must be rebuilt every day.
Andre Maurois

Art Quote of the Day

Rules and models destroy genius and art.
William Hazlitt

Nature Quote of the Day

Nature is the master of talents; genius is the master of nature.
Josiah Gilbert Holland

Re: IBL PROCUREMENT/LOGISTICS SERVICE (DOORSTEP/WAYBILL FROM LAGOS TO OTHER STATES). by Mcleo007(m): 12:37pm On Jul 28, 2015
Quote of the Day

Arriving at one goal is the starting point to another.
John Dewey

Love Quote of the Day

The course of true love never did run smooth.
William Shakespeare

Art Quote of the Day

I am an artist... I am here to live out loud.
Emile Zola

Nature Quote of the Day

Tears are the summer showers to the soul.
Alfred Austin
Re: IBL PROCUREMENT/LOGISTICS SERVICE (DOORSTEP/WAYBILL FROM LAGOS TO OTHER STATES). by AleAirHub(m): 1:04pm On Jul 28, 2015
Hello IBL,

I Hope Our Clients Has Contacted You About Their Pickup Items.... Please Give Them The Best Services You Can.

Bravo

Moses,E

Ale-AirPay
Re: IBL PROCUREMENT/LOGISTICS SERVICE (DOORSTEP/WAYBILL FROM LAGOS TO OTHER STATES). by Mcleo007(m): 3:27pm On Jul 28, 2015
AleAirHub:
Hello IBL,

I Hope Our Clients Has Contacted You About Their Pickup Items.... Please Give Them The Best Services You Can.

Bravo

Moses,E

Ale-AirPay

Good afternoon Mr Moses, yes they've contacted me. Be rest assured of our best. Regards!
Re: IBL PROCUREMENT/LOGISTICS SERVICE (DOORSTEP/WAYBILL FROM LAGOS TO OTHER STATES). by Mcleo007(m): 1:36pm On Jul 29, 2015
Quote of the Day - July 29

4.6M
Quote of the Day

Trust your hunches. They're usually based on facts filed away just below the conscious level.
Joyce Brothers
Trust, Level, Facts

Love Quote of the Day

The way to love anything is to realize that it may be lost.
Gilbert K. Chesterton
Love, Lost, Realize

Art Quote of the Day

Artistic temperament is the disease that afflicts amateurs.
Gilbert K. Chesterton
Disease, Artistic, Amateur

Nature Quote of the Day

Remember that children, marriages, and flower gardens reflect the kind of care they get.
H. Jackson Brown, Jr.
Re: IBL PROCUREMENT/LOGISTICS SERVICE (DOORSTEP/WAYBILL FROM LAGOS TO OTHER STATES). by Mcleo007(m): 11:24am On Jul 31, 2015
Quote of the Day

If you don't like something, change it. If you can't change it, change your attitude.
Maya Angelou

Love Quote of the Day

Who ever loved that loved not at first sight?
Christopher Marlowe

Art Quote of the Day

Art is much less important than life, but what a poor life without it.
Robert Motherwell

Nature Quote of the Day

There is that in the glance of a flower which may at times control the greatest of creation's braggart lords.
John Muir

Funny Quote of the Day

If you can't convince them, confuse them.
Harry S Truman
Re: IBL PROCUREMENT/LOGISTICS SERVICE (DOORSTEP/WAYBILL FROM LAGOS TO OTHER STATES). by Mcleo007(m): 12:19pm On Aug 03, 2015
Quote of the Day - August 3

Quote of the Day

All men who have achieved great things have been great dreamers.
Orison Swett Marden
Imagination, Great, Men

Love Quote of the Day

Once a woman has forgiven her man, she must not reheat his sins for breakfast.
Marlene Dietrich
Relationship, Woman, Sins

Art Quote of the Day

What art offers is space - a certain breathing room for the spirit.
John Updike
Art, Certain, Spirit

Nature Quote of the Day

Ah, summer, what power you have to make us suffer and like it.
Russell Baker
Re: IBL PROCUREMENT/LOGISTICS SERVICE (DOORSTEP/WAYBILL FROM LAGOS TO OTHER STATES). by Mcleo007(m): 12:29pm On Aug 04, 2015
Quote of the Day - August 4

Quote of the Day

To err is human; to forgive, divine.
Alexander Pope
Forgiveness, Err, Divine

Love Quote of the Day

Love is what you've been through with somebody.
James Thurber
Love, Somebody

Art Quote of the Day

Art is dangerous. It is one of the attractions: when it ceases to be dangerous you don't want it.
Duke Ellington
Art, Dangerous, Ceases

Nature Quote of the Day

When you have seen one ant, one bird, one tree, you have not seen them all.
E. O. Wilson
Nature, Seen, Tree

Funny Quote of the Day

A man who has never made a woman angry is a failure in life.
Christopher Morley
Anger, Life, Failure
Re: IBL PROCUREMENT/LOGISTICS SERVICE (DOORSTEP/WAYBILL FROM LAGOS TO OTHER STATES). by Mcleo007(m): 1:54pm On Aug 06, 2015
Quote of the Day - August 6

4.6M
Quote of the Day

Good questions outrank easy answers.
Paul Samuelson
Education, Good, Easy

Love Quote of the Day

There is no disguise which can hide love for long where it exists, or simulate it where it does not.
Francois de La Rochefoucauld
Love, Hide, Exists

Art Quote of the Day

So vast is art, so narrow human wit.
Alexander Pope
Art, Wit, Vast

Nature Quote of the Day

Nature and books belong to the eyes that see them.
Ralph Waldo Emerson
Wisdom, Nature, Books

Funny Quote of the Day

At my age flowers scare me.
George Burns
Birthday, Age, Flowers
Re: IBL PROCUREMENT/LOGISTICS SERVICE (DOORSTEP/WAYBILL FROM LAGOS TO OTHER STATES). by Mcleo007(m): 11:29am On Aug 13, 2015
Quote of the Day - August 13

4.6M
Quote of the Day

I have learned that to be with those I like is enough.
Walt Whitman
Friendship, Learned

Love Quote of the Day

Love prefers twilight to daylight.
Oliver Wendell Holmes, Sr.
Love, Daylight, Twilight

Art Quote of the Day

Minimalism wasn't a real idea - it ended before it started.
Sol LeWitt
Ended, Minimalism

Nature Quote of the Day

The breaking of a wave cannot explain the whole sea.
Vladimir Nabokov
Cannot, Sea, Explain

Funny Quote of the Day

When a man opens a car door for his wife, it's either a new car or a new wife.
Prince Philip
Marriage, Car, Wife

Re: IBL PROCUREMENT/LOGISTICS SERVICE (DOORSTEP/WAYBILL FROM LAGOS TO OTHER STATES). by Mcleo007(m): 12:19pm On Aug 14, 2015
Quote of the Day - August 14

4.6M
Quote of the Day

If the world seems cold to you, kindle fires to warm it.
Lucy Larcom
Inspirational, Seems, Cold

Love Quote of the Day

As love without esteem is capricious and volatile; esteem without love is languid and cold.
Jonathan Swift
Love, Cold, Esteem

Art Quote of the Day

An artist is not paid for his labor but for his vision.
James Whistler
Art, Artist, Vision

Nature Quote of the Day

Self-defence is Nature's eldest law.
John Dryden
Nature, Law, Eldest

Funny Quote of the Day

If I could drop dead right now, I'd be the happiest man alive.
Samuel Goldwyn
Dead, Alive, Happiest
Re: IBL PROCUREMENT/LOGISTICS SERVICE (DOORSTEP/WAYBILL FROM LAGOS TO OTHER STATES). by Mcleo007(m): 2:04pm On Aug 19, 2015
Quote of the Day - August 19

Quote of the Day

Either you run the day or the day runs you.
Jim Rohn
Motivational, Run, Either

Love Quote of the Day

A part of kindness consists in loving people more than they deserve.
Joseph Joubert
Love, Kindness, Loving

Art Quote of the Day

Painting from nature is not copying the object; it is realizing one's sensations.
Paul Cezanne
Nature, Painting, Object

Nature Quote of the Day

What's a butterfly garden without butterflies?
Roy Rogers
Nature, Garden, Butterfly

Funny Quote of the Day

I haven't spoken to my wife in years. I didn't want to interrupt her.
Rodney Dangerfield
Funny, Wife, Spoken

August 19 Birthdays

Coco Chanel, Malcolm Forbes, William J. Clinton, Ogden Nash, John Dryden

Quote of the Day - August 18

Quote of the Day

One cannot and must not try to erase the past merely because it does not fit the present.
Golda Meir
Cannot, Past, Present

Love Quote of the Day

One does not fall in love; one grows into love, and love grows in him.
Karl A. Menninger
Love, Fall, Grows

Art Quote of the Day

I do not literally paint that table, but the emotion it produces upon me.
Henri Matisse
Emotion, Paint, Table

Nature Quote of the Day

Nature can do more than physicians.
Oliver Cromwell
Medical, Nature, Physicians

Funny Quote of the Day

All the world's a stage and most of us are desperately unrehearsed.
Sean O'Casey
Stage
Re: IBL PROCUREMENT/LOGISTICS SERVICE (DOORSTEP/WAYBILL FROM LAGOS TO OTHER STATES). by Mcleo007(m): 2:47pm On Aug 20, 2015
Quote of the Day - August 20

4.6M
Quote of the Day

Love has reasons which reason cannot understand.
Blaise Pascal
Love, Cannot, Understand

Love Quote of the Day

Tell me who admires and loves you, and I will tell you who you are.
Antoine de Saint-Exupery
Love, Loves, Admires

Art Quote of the Day

Through a painting we can see the whole world.
Hans Hofmann
Painting

Nature Quote of the Day

Land is the secure ground of home, the sea is like life, the outside, the unknown.
Stephen Gardiner
Life, Home, Sea

Funny Quote of the Day

Never fight an inanimate object.
P. J. O'Rourke
Funny, Fight, Object
Re: IBL PROCUREMENT/LOGISTICS SERVICE (DOORSTEP/WAYBILL FROM LAGOS TO OTHER STATES). by tranxo(m): 5:26pm On Aug 20, 2015
Mcleo007:
Quote of the Day - August 20

4.6M
Quote of the Day

Love has reasons which reason cannot understand.
Blaise Pascal
Love, Cannot, Understand

Love Quote of the Day

Tell me who admires and loves you, and I will tell you who you are.
Antoine de Saint-Exupery
Love, Loves, Admires

Art Quote of the Day

Through a painting we can see the whole world.
Hans Hofmann
Painting

Nature Quote of the Day

Land is the secure ground of home, the sea is like life, the outside, the unknown.
Stephen Gardiner
Life, Home, Sea

Funny Quote of the Day

Never fight an inanimate object.
P. J. O'Rourke
Funny, Fight, Object
Hello chief. Thanks for all the inspiration.
Are you still in the game? I will be expecting something soon. Are your shipping rates here up to date?
Cheers
Re: IBL PROCUREMENT/LOGISTICS SERVICE (DOORSTEP/WAYBILL FROM LAGOS TO OTHER STATES). by Mcleo007(m): 6:11pm On Aug 20, 2015
tranxo:
Hello chief. Thanks for all the inspiration.
Are you still in the game? I will be expecting something soon. Are your shipping rates here up to date?
Cheers

Good evening sir and how're? The rates are correct.
Looking forward to that.
Thanks

1 Like

Re: IBL PROCUREMENT/LOGISTICS SERVICE (DOORSTEP/WAYBILL FROM LAGOS TO OTHER STATES). by tranxo(m): 6:25pm On Aug 20, 2015
Mcleo007:

Looking forward to that.
Thanks
Thanks. Will let you know in due course
Re: IBL PROCUREMENT/LOGISTICS SERVICE (DOORSTEP/WAYBILL FROM LAGOS TO OTHER STATES). by Nobody: 8:49am On Aug 27, 2015
Mcleo007:

Looking forward to that.
Thanks
please what are your current rates? I am expecting some items via Uche Logistics next week. I need forwarding to Benin
Re: IBL PROCUREMENT/LOGISTICS SERVICE (DOORSTEP/WAYBILL FROM LAGOS TO OTHER STATES). by Mcleo007(m): 11:41am On Aug 27, 2015
Nnaabros:
please what are your current rates? I am expecting some items via Uche Logistics next week. I need forwarding to Benin

Hello sir, our rates to Benin and other locations around are N2500 for items weighing 0-5kg. The comprehensive list is on the first page. Extra charges may apply for fragile items.
Thanks.
Re: IBL PROCUREMENT/LOGISTICS SERVICE (DOORSTEP/WAYBILL FROM LAGOS TO OTHER STATES). by Mcleo007(m): 11:42am On Aug 27, 2015
Quote of the Day

Our patience will achieve more than our force.
Edmund Burke
Patience, Force, Achieve

Love Quote of the Day

Nobody loves a woman because she is handsome or ugly, stupid or intelligent. We love because we love.
Honore de Balzac
Love, Woman, Stupid

Art Quote of the Day

I dream of painting and then I paint my dream.
Vincent Van Gogh
Painting, Dream, Paint

Nature Quote of the Day

If I had to choose, I would rather have birds than airplanes.
Charles Lindbergh
Rather, Choose, Birds

Funny Quote of the Day

I often quote myself. It adds spice to my conversation.
George Bernard Shaw
Adds, Quote, Spice
Re: IBL PROCUREMENT/LOGISTICS SERVICE (DOORSTEP/WAYBILL FROM LAGOS TO OTHER STATES). by sainttyayo(m): 2:47am On Aug 31, 2015
Great importers' idea

Are you interested in flawless internet connection for all your gadgets use both @ home and office for
quick works and unlimited download at very affordable price? Whatsapp 08069067234 or ping 58AB2B08
Re: IBL PROCUREMENT/LOGISTICS SERVICE (DOORSTEP/WAYBILL FROM LAGOS TO OTHER STATES). by Mcleo007(m): 9:37am On Sep 01, 2015
Dear Customer,
Efficiency and professional conduct is the key to all doors of success. Patience teaches us the art of hard work and ultimate fulfilment.

We should do this practice with your satisfaction our loyal customer as our watch word, so we can find the real concept of success and happiness characterised by speed and efficient service. We at IBL Procurement and Logistics ( a flagship of The Inspired By Leo Global Services) wish you a happy new month.
Re: IBL PROCUREMENT/LOGISTICS SERVICE (DOORSTEP/WAYBILL FROM LAGOS TO OTHER STATES). by Mcleo007(m): 3:07pm On Sep 02, 2015
Quote of the Day - September 2

What would life be if we had no courage to attempt anything? - Vincent Van Gogh
Quote of the Day

All of us, at certain moments of our lives, need to take advice and to receive help from other people.
Alexis Carrel
Wisdom, Help, Lives

Love Quote of the Day

A baby is born with a need to be loved - and never outgrows it.
Frank A. Clark
Parenting, Born, Loved

Art Quote of the Day

Great artists suffer for the people.
Marvin Gaye
Art, Great, Artists

Nature Quote of the Day

Nature does nothing in vain.
Aristotle
Nature, Vain

Funny Quote of the Day

Some cause happiness wherever they go; others whenever they go.
Oscar Wilde
Happiness, Others, Cause
Re: IBL PROCUREMENT/LOGISTICS SERVICE (DOORSTEP/WAYBILL FROM LAGOS TO OTHER STATES). by Billyzone4: 4:39pm On Sep 02, 2015
Mcleo007:

Looking forward to that sir. Thanks and have a great day
PLS am not into things like this i get lost so i want to ask if you can just search for me with genuie stores then send it to me, i dont have a paypal account but by the time i would like to order i would have, so i hope this thread would be active by then.
So An Example Now Would Be; If I Want To Get The new 2015 Nexus 5 launching october how much do you think you can get it to me down here + tp fee. just use the 2013 nexus 5 as an example so you wont be confused. I AWAIT YOUR QUICK AND COMPRIHENDING REPLY. THANK YOU.
Re: IBL PROCUREMENT/LOGISTICS SERVICE (DOORSTEP/WAYBILL FROM LAGOS TO OTHER STATES). by Mcleo007(m): 9:59pm On Sep 02, 2015
Billyzone4:

PLS am not into things like this i get lost so i want to ask if you can just search for me with genuie stores then send it to me, i dont have a paypal account but by the time i would like to order i would have, so i hope this thread would be active by then.
So An Example Now Would Be; If I Want To Get The new 2015 Nexus 5 launching october how much do you think you can get it to me down here + tp fee. just use the 2013 nexus 5 as an example so you wont be confused. I AWAIT YOUR QUICK AND COMPRIHENDING REPLY. THANK YOU.

Good evening sir and how're you? This thread will remain active as long as Nairaland permits. And to your request, we can handle that. Prices for the various weight range and locations are on the first page.
Thanks. IBL
Re: IBL PROCUREMENT/LOGISTICS SERVICE (DOORSTEP/WAYBILL FROM LAGOS TO OTHER STATES). by Billyzone4: 11:17pm On Sep 02, 2015
[quote author=Mcleo007 post=37610651]

Good evening sir and how're you? This thread will remain active as long as Nairaland permits. And to your request, we can handle that. Prices for the various weight range and locations are on the first page.
Thanks. IBL[/quote
ok thanks but can you guess how much it will cost me(overall cost) to anambra state if it werd priced $390 at launch
Re: IBL PROCUREMENT/LOGISTICS SERVICE (DOORSTEP/WAYBILL FROM LAGOS TO OTHER STATES). by Billyzone4: 11:22pm On Sep 02, 2015
Mcleo007:

Thanks. IBL

ok but if it werd priced $390at launch how much would it be to get it to anambra state?
Re: IBL PROCUREMENT/LOGISTICS SERVICE (DOORSTEP/WAYBILL FROM LAGOS TO OTHER STATES). by Mcleo007(m): 8:37pm On Sep 03, 2015
Billyzone4:

ok but if it werd priced $390at launch how much would it be to get it to anambra state?

Actually sir, we charge based on weight and how fragile items to be sent are.
Re: IBL PROCUREMENT/LOGISTICS SERVICE (DOORSTEP/WAYBILL FROM LAGOS TO OTHER STATES). by udylah(m): 1:42pm On Sep 06, 2015
2nd time of using IBL Package recieved timely in Owerri and im glad
Re: IBL PROCUREMENT/LOGISTICS SERVICE (DOORSTEP/WAYBILL FROM LAGOS TO OTHER STATES). by Mcleo007(m): 6:15pm On Sep 08, 2015
udylah:
2nd time of using IBL Package recieved timely in Owerri and im glad

Thanks for the commendation sir. Your patronage is appreciated.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (23) (Reply)

Where Do I Buy Cloths Of All Kinds In Wholesale? / NISIBOR EXPRESS AND NORMAL SHIPPING FROM CHINA / Make Money Collecting And Supplying Scrap PET Plastic Bottles

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.