Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,109 members, 7,814,892 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:14 PM

IBL PROCUREMENT/LOGISTICS SERVICE (DOORSTEP/WAYBILL FROM LAGOS TO OTHER STATES). - Business To Business (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / IBL PROCUREMENT/LOGISTICS SERVICE (DOORSTEP/WAYBILL FROM LAGOS TO OTHER STATES). (43144 Views)

IBL Logistics Now Offer Pickup/delivery In Port- Harcourt / Krixmas Logistics Services.For Cheap Pickups&Deliverys For China/Dubai Importers / Opportunities Exist For Agents In A Mobile Phone Recharge Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IBL PROCUREMENT/LOGISTICS SERVICE (DOORSTEP/WAYBILL FROM LAGOS TO OTHER STATES). by estilo(f): 7:28pm On Nov 26, 2015
Hello,
Keep holding on to my money and items, maybe by next year you will give it to me.
Re: IBL PROCUREMENT/LOGISTICS SERVICE (DOORSTEP/WAYBILL FROM LAGOS TO OTHER STATES). by Chartey(m): 8:29pm On Nov 26, 2015
estilo:
Hello,
Keep holding on to my money and items, maybe by next year you will give it to me.
Please call him and sort it out. IBL is one of the most honest people I know.
Re: IBL PROCUREMENT/LOGISTICS SERVICE (DOORSTEP/WAYBILL FROM LAGOS TO OTHER STATES). by estilo(f): 11:13am On Nov 27, 2015
Chartey:

Please call him and sort it out. IBL is one of the most honest people I know.

Hello Chartey, thanks for your concern I will do that.
Re: IBL PROCUREMENT/LOGISTICS SERVICE (DOORSTEP/WAYBILL FROM LAGOS TO OTHER STATES). by Chartey(m): 12:35pm On Nov 27, 2015
estilo:

Hello Chartey, thanks for your concern I will do that.
My pleasure.
Re: IBL PROCUREMENT/LOGISTICS SERVICE (DOORSTEP/WAYBILL FROM LAGOS TO OTHER STATES). by smallvilletolu(m): 7:27pm On Nov 28, 2015
How much do u charge to deliver a goods weighing between 1-4kg and does not contain battery down to Owo in Ondo state all the way from china
Re: IBL PROCUREMENT/LOGISTICS SERVICE (DOORSTEP/WAYBILL FROM LAGOS TO OTHER STATES). by smallvilletolu(m): 6:47pm On Dec 01, 2015
smallvilletolu:
How much do u charge to deliver a goods weighing between 1-4kg and does not contain battery down to Owo in Ondo state all the way from lagos
Re: IBL PROCUREMENT/LOGISTICS SERVICE (DOORSTEP/WAYBILL FROM LAGOS TO OTHER STATES). by Mcleo007(m): 8:19pm On Dec 06, 2015
smallvilletolu:
How much do u charge to deliver a goods weighing between 1-4kg and does not contain battery down to Owo in Ondo state all the way from china

Hello good evening and how're you? That's N2000 to Owo.

My apologies for the late reply.
Re: IBL PROCUREMENT/LOGISTICS SERVICE (DOORSTEP/WAYBILL FROM LAGOS TO OTHER STATES). by Mcleo007(m): 11:49am On Dec 08, 2015
Quote of the Day

Either move or be moved.
Ezra Pound
Motivational, Either, Move

Love Quote of the Day

All life is a manifestation of the spirit, the manifestation of love.
Morihei Ueshiba
Love, Life, Spirit

Art Quote of the Day

Art is a revolt against fate. All art is a revolt against man's fate.
Andre Malraux
Art, Against, Fate

Nature Quote of the Day

Land really is the best art.
Andy Warhol
Nature, Art, Best

Funny Quote of the Day

Communism is like one big phone company.
Lenny Bruce
Re: IBL PROCUREMENT/LOGISTICS SERVICE (DOORSTEP/WAYBILL FROM LAGOS TO OTHER STATES). by Mcleo007(m): 12:34pm On Dec 10, 2015
Quote of the Day - December 10

View more great quote pictures in our gallery.
4.9M
Quote of the Day

He who is brave is free.
Lucius Annaeus Seneca
Courage, Free, Brave

Love Quote of the Day

Love is when he gives you a piece of your soul, that you never knew was missing.
Torquato Tasso
Love, Soul, Knew

Art Quote of the Day

Every artist was first an amateur.
Ralph Waldo Emerson
Art, Artist, Amateur

Nature Quote of the Day

The sky broke like an egg into full sunset and the water caught fire.
Pamela Hansford Johnson
Nature, Water, Full

Funny Quote of the Day

If two wrongs don't make a right, try three.
Laurence J. Peter
Funny, Three, Wrongs

Re: IBL PROCUREMENT/LOGISTICS SERVICE (DOORSTEP/WAYBILL FROM LAGOS TO OTHER STATES). by practicalclass: 12:16am On Dec 11, 2015
I just tire for Nonikings and his boys. Please IBM, help me rescue my items from them. Already i suspect 'goof' from them.
Re: IBL PROCUREMENT/LOGISTICS SERVICE (DOORSTEP/WAYBILL FROM LAGOS TO OTHER STATES). by bush4ker(m): 12:02pm On Dec 11, 2015
practicalclass:
I just tire for Nonikings and his boys. Please IBM, help me rescue my items from them. Already i suspect 'goof' from them.
hmmm a beg o
Re: IBL PROCUREMENT/LOGISTICS SERVICE (DOORSTEP/WAYBILL FROM LAGOS TO OTHER STATES). by Mcleo007(m): 5:45pm On Dec 11, 2015
practicalclass:

I'm truly sorry about your plight, ma.
Re: IBL PROCUREMENT/LOGISTICS SERVICE (DOORSTEP/WAYBILL FROM LAGOS TO OTHER STATES). by somtiano2(m): 1:30pm On Dec 12, 2015
Re: IBL PROCUREMENT/LOGISTICS SERVICE (DOORSTEP/WAYBILL FROM LAGOS TO OTHER STATES). by Mcleo007(m): 10:40am On Dec 15, 2015
Quote of the Day - December 14

Quote of the Day

The greatest way to live with honor in this world is to be what we pretend to be.
Socrates
Great, Honor, Greatest

Love Quote of the Day

To love and win is the best thing. To love and lose, the next best.
William Makepeace Thackeray
Best, Love, Next

Art Quote of the Day

The principle of art is to pause, not bypass.
Jerzy Kosinski
Art, Principle, Pause

Nature Quote of the Day

It is written on the arched sky; it looks out from every star. It is the poetry of Nature; it is that which uplifts the spirit within us.
John Ruskin
Nature, Poetry, Within

Funny Quote of the Day

A high-brow is someone who looks at a sausage and thinks of Picasso.
A. P. Herbert
Looks, Thinks, Picasso
Re: IBL PROCUREMENT/LOGISTICS SERVICE (DOORSTEP/WAYBILL FROM LAGOS TO OTHER STATES). by Mcleo007(m): 12:44pm On Dec 16, 2015
Quote of the Day - December 16

Quote of the Day

When you doubt, abstain.
Ambrose Bierce
Wisdom, Doubt, Abstain

Love Quote of the Day

Love keeps the cold out better than a cloak.
Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
Love, Cold, Keeps

Art Quote of the Day

Painting is the representation of visible forms. The essence of realism is its negation of the ideal.
Gustave Courbet
Painting, Forms, Ideal

Nature Quote of the Day

Let us permit nature to have her way. She understands her business better than we do.
Michel de Montaigne
Nature, Business, Permit

Funny Quote of the Day

Age is not important unless you're a cheese.
Helen Hayes
Age, Cheese, Unless

Re: IBL PROCUREMENT/LOGISTICS SERVICE (DOORSTEP/WAYBILL FROM LAGOS TO OTHER STATES). by practicalclass: 10:30am On Dec 19, 2015
Thanks IBL. Got my goods. Driver very reliable.
Re: IBL PROCUREMENT/LOGISTICS SERVICE (DOORSTEP/WAYBILL FROM LAGOS TO OTHER STATES). by blym4real: 9:10pm On Dec 19, 2015
practicalclass:
need you to pickup a phone from uche logistic in airport and send to omu-aran kwara state. what my bill?
Re: IBL PROCUREMENT/LOGISTICS SERVICE (DOORSTEP/WAYBILL FROM LAGOS TO OTHER STATES). by Mcleo007(m): 12:53am On Dec 20, 2015
blym4real:

need you to pickup a phone from uche logistic in airport and send to omu-aran kwara state. what my bill?

Thanks for reaching out here. We'd need details of the pickup. You can reach me on WhatsApp or bbm.

Thanks.
Re: IBL PROCUREMENT/LOGISTICS SERVICE (DOORSTEP/WAYBILL FROM LAGOS TO OTHER STATES). by Mcleo007(m): 12:53am On Dec 20, 2015
practicalclass:

Thanks for using us, ma.
Re: IBL PROCUREMENT/LOGISTICS SERVICE (DOORSTEP/WAYBILL FROM LAGOS TO OTHER STATES). by Mcleo007(m): 1:28am On Dec 20, 2015
Dear Valued Clients,

In celebration of this year's Christmas and new year holiday, our company will temporarily close its business for the year on the 24th. This is to give our entire department an opportunity to observe this revered milestone at the end of the year.

The company will resume its business on the 6th of January 2016.

Should you have any concern, feel free to email or call us prior to the holidays for customer assistance. We would like to thank you for your loyalty and patronage.

Happy Christmas and a new year to you and your family!

Regards,
IBL Procurement and Logistics (a flagship of The Inspired By Leo Global Services)
Re: IBL PROCUREMENT/LOGISTICS SERVICE (DOORSTEP/WAYBILL FROM LAGOS TO OTHER STATES). by blym4real: 3:00am On Dec 20, 2015
Mcleo007:

Thanks for reaching out here. We'd need details of the pickup. You can reach me on WhatsApp or bbm.

Thanks.
you aren't replying my chat on whatsapp.
Re: IBL PROCUREMENT/LOGISTICS SERVICE (DOORSTEP/WAYBILL FROM LAGOS TO OTHER STATES). by Mcleo007(m): 1:56pm On Dec 21, 2015
Quote of the Day - December 21

Quote of the Day

The soul's joy lies in doing.
Percy Bysshe Shelley
Wisdom, Soul, Joy

Love Quote of the Day

A true lover always feels in debt to the one he loves.
Ralph W. Sockman
True, Feels, Loves

Art Quote of the Day

Painting's not important. The important thing is keeping busy.
Grandma Moses
Busy, Painting, Keeping

Nature Quote of the Day

It is not only fine feathers that make fine birds.
Aesop
Nature, Fine, Birds

Funny Quote of the Day

Make crime pay. Become a lawyer.
Will Rogers
Legal, Pay, Crime

Re: IBL PROCUREMENT/LOGISTICS SERVICE (DOORSTEP/WAYBILL FROM LAGOS TO OTHER STATES). by Mcleo007(m): 11:14am On Dec 25, 2015
May your Christmas sparkle with moments of love, laughter and goodwill. And may the year ahead be full of contentment and joy.

Have a Merry Christmas.

Thanks. -IBL

Re: IBL PROCUREMENT/LOGISTICS SERVICE (DOORSTEP/WAYBILL FROM LAGOS TO OTHER STATES). by Mcleo007(m): 12:01am On Jan 01, 2016
Dear Valued Client,

We express our gratitude towards your patronage from Jan to Dec. We wish you abundant blessings in the coming year.

We do understand that you have many options to go with; we are pleased that you have made our outlet your premier choice.

Your constant patronage has helped to keep our operation run smoothly and has led to a profitable business venture.

Thank you so much. We look forward to serving you better.

Thanks. -IBL
Re: IBL PROCUREMENT/LOGISTICS SERVICE (DOORSTEP/WAYBILL FROM LAGOS TO OTHER STATES). by Mcleo007(m): 1:41pm On Jan 02, 2016
Happy New Year to you all!

Re: IBL PROCUREMENT/LOGISTICS SERVICE (DOORSTEP/WAYBILL FROM LAGOS TO OTHER STATES). by aloeplant: 10:23am On Jan 04, 2016
More to be done together in business.well done and good jobs. Get in touch. My regards IBL
Re: IBL PROCUREMENT/LOGISTICS SERVICE (DOORSTEP/WAYBILL FROM LAGOS TO OTHER STATES). by Mcleo007(m): 12:54pm On Jan 06, 2016
aloeplant:
More to be done together in business.well done and good jobs. Get in touch. My regards IBL

My pleasure sir
Re: IBL PROCUREMENT/LOGISTICS SERVICE (DOORSTEP/WAYBILL FROM LAGOS TO OTHER STATES). by Mcleo007(m): 12:57pm On Jan 06, 2016
Hello everyone, happy new year to you.

This is informing everybody that we're now back for business. We look forward to improving on our services from where we left off last year.

Thanks for the patronage.

Yours,
IBL LOGISTICS.
Re: IBL PROCUREMENT/LOGISTICS SERVICE (DOORSTEP/WAYBILL FROM LAGOS TO OTHER STATES). by Mcleo007(m): 12:39pm On Jan 07, 2016
Quote of the Day - January 7

Quote of the Day

For the happiest life, days should be rigorously planned, nights left open to chance.
Mignon McLaughlin
Life, Chance, Days

Love Quote of the Day

So the lover must struggle for words.
T. S. Eliot
Romantic, Words, Struggle

Art Quote of the Day

Art is the objectification of feeling.
Herman Melville
Art, Feeling

Nature Quote of the Day

In all things of nature there is something of the marvelous.
Aristotle
Nature, Marvelous

Funny Quote of the Day

All my life, I always wanted to be somebody. Now I see that I should have been more specific.
Jane Wagner
Funny, Life, Somebody
Re: IBL PROCUREMENT/LOGISTICS SERVICE (DOORSTEP/WAYBILL FROM LAGOS TO OTHER STATES). by Mcleo007(m): 10:47am On Jan 08, 2016
Quote of the Day - January 8

4.9M
Quote of the Day

If we do not discipline ourselves the world will do it for us.
William Feather
Ourselves, Discipline

Love Quote of the Day

The spring of love becomes hidden and soon filled up.
Max Muller
Love, Becomes, Soon

Art Quote of the Day

That's the motivation of an artist - to seek attention of some kind.
James Taylor
Art, Artist, Attention

Nature Quote of the Day

The fall of dropping water wears away the Stone.
Lucretius
Wisdom, Water, Fall

Funny Quote of the Day

Age is something that doesn't matter, unless you are a cheese.
Luis Bunuel
Funny, Age, Cheese
Re: IBL PROCUREMENT/LOGISTICS SERVICE (DOORSTEP/WAYBILL FROM LAGOS TO OTHER STATES). by bush4ker(m): 11:30am On Jan 09, 2016
Hello..u haven't replied to ur mail......
Re: IBL PROCUREMENT/LOGISTICS SERVICE (DOORSTEP/WAYBILL FROM LAGOS TO OTHER STATES). by Mcleo007(m): 12:40pm On Jan 11, 2016
Quote of the Day - January 11

4.9M
Quote of the Day

The days you work are the best days.
Georgia O'Keeffe
Best, Work, Days

Love Quote of the Day

The inner reality of love can be recognized only by love.
Hans Urs von Balthasar
Love, Reality, Inner

Art Quote of the Day

Imagination is the eye of the soul.
Joseph Joubert
Imagination, Soul, Eye

Nature Quote of the Day

Twilight drops her curtain down, and pins it with a star.
Lucy Maud Montgomery
Nature, Star, Twilight

Funny Quote of the Day

Parents were invented to make children happy by giving them something to ignore.
Ogden Nash
Parenting, Happy, Parents

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (23) (Reply)

Where Do I Buy Cloths Of All Kinds In Wholesale? / NISIBOR EXPRESS AND NORMAL SHIPPING FROM CHINA / Make Money Collecting And Supplying Scrap PET Plastic Bottles

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.