Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,909 members, 7,952,656 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 08:26 PM

Bauchi Under Attack? Pls Confirm - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bauchi Under Attack? Pls Confirm (24826 Views)

Secondus Under Attack For Blaming Amaechi For His Arrest / Breaking News: Kogi State Is Under Attack Right Now. DSS Office Under Siege! / Ethno-religious Riot In Taraba, Somebody Pls Confirm? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bauchi Under Attack? Pls Confirm by phlame(m): 9:20am On Jun 28, 2014
seunlayi: can somebody tell me the difference between Mohammed and Shekau [b]Muslims mode of operation ?[/b]

undecided

Re: Bauchi Under Attack? Pls Confirm by Kay512: 9:23am On Jun 28, 2014
searay: Sharrapp, all Muslim are terrorist. Prove me wrong if you can.

State your reason(s) for generalising Muslims to be terrorists. Anybody can be anything.
Re: Bauchi Under Attack? Pls Confirm by ZUBY77(m): 9:25am On Jun 28, 2014
iceberylin:
ĔVĔŃ 59 ÁČČŐÚŃŤs ČÁŃŤ ĞĨVĔ Ú Ď ŔĔPÚŤÁŤĨŐŃ Ťhis ÁČČŐÚŃŤ gave.....
ßÚĤ Ú V Á PŐĨŃŤ ŤĤŐ

My reason was..

We need those bombs.
Without a violent approach to Nigeria’s problems, nothing will ever work.
Re: Bauchi Under Attack? Pls Confirm by begwong: 9:25am On Jun 28, 2014
elected: But today is 28th of June.
So?
You no see date/time of the Op's post?
Re: Bauchi Under Attack? Pls Confirm by uo067: 9:26am On Jun 28, 2014
An end to terrorism is near, less not give up...
Re: Bauchi Under Attack? Pls Confirm by udoka2013: 9:37am On Jun 28, 2014
Albert0011: close dat ur dirty stinking mouth..Ğod punish u.
..by 1million fold
Re: Bauchi Under Attack? Pls Confirm by LeOstrich: 9:37am On Jun 28, 2014
Demdem: Nigeria is burning, Jonathan is drinking.
Enjoy fresh air.

Your one-liner insults will not solve a damn thing.

We all know you supporters of APC were responsible for hacking into Nairaland and taken the site offline in order to cushion the fallout of your fascist islamic party's loss in Ekiti and the impending landslide victiry of the PDP in Osun.

Come 2015, Lagos, Adamawa, Imo, Kano, Edo and Rivers will all be PDP states and as for the Presidency and the drunkard you keep mentioning, we shall upgrade to champagne to celebrate 4 more years of fresh air and a resounding NO to Almajiri Congress tongue

4 Likes

Re: Bauchi Under Attack? Pls Confirm by Nobody: 9:38am On Jun 28, 2014
DemDAFT: Nigeria is burning, Jonathan is drinking.
Enjoy fresh air.
this senile n grumpy grumpus...always moaning

1 Like

Re: Bauchi Under Attack? Pls Confirm by Nobody: 9:38am On Jun 28, 2014
slimthugchimee: Thats what i call the religion of death and distruction for world peace ban islam
just see how idiets talk... They should ban you instead...
Re: Bauchi Under Attack? Pls Confirm by LeOstrich: 9:40am On Jun 28, 2014
Suley316: just see how idiets talk... They should ban you instead...

He is right you know...
Re: Bauchi Under Attack? Pls Confirm by Demdem(m): 9:43am On Jun 28, 2014
Le Ostrich:

Your one-liner insults will not solve a damn thing.

We all know you supporters of APC were responsible for hacking into Nairaland and taken the site offline in order to cushion the fallout of your fascist islamic party's loss in Ekiti and the impending landslide victiry of the PDP in Osun.

Come 2015, Lagos, Adamawa, Imo, Kano, Edo and Rivers will all be PDP states and as for the Presidency and the drunkard you keep mentioning, we shall upgrade to champagne to celebrate 4 more years of fresh air and a resounding NO to Almajiri Congress tongue

Lefool, where did u get ur facts as regards seuns property?
Infact, i will lift up my own champagne when ur seeds also become part of the statistics.
Re: Bauchi Under Attack? Pls Confirm by Demdem(m): 9:45am On Jun 28, 2014
Albert0011: close dat ur dirty stinking mouth..Ğod punish u.

Fool, surely the truth hurts.
Re: Bauchi Under Attack? Pls Confirm by Nobody: 9:50am On Jun 28, 2014
Le Ostrich:

He is right you know...
I'm sure your all old men, but see the way you reason like.... I'll just hold back

Some peeps just use Islam as cover ups for their acts... Or tell did that bomb blast only kill christians and fling the muslims to safety

Are they not attacking villages that muslims live... Or am I the only one that knows that BH is the mixture of religions, tribes etc

But as young as I am I'm not stewpid enuf to say ban christianity.... You're oldmen but please grow up
Re: Bauchi Under Attack? Pls Confirm by LeOstrich: 9:50am On Jun 28, 2014
Demdem:

You a long overdue for a ban for insulting other posters. You supporter of APC
Re: Bauchi Under Attack? Pls Confirm by Nobody: 9:50am On Jun 28, 2014
uboma:

This is uncalled for. If the North is destroyed, you'll also be affected negatively ir respectively of your location in Nigeria. Sometime early this month June, I saw a man from Enugu who was trying to register for his PHD programme at Ahmadu Bello University Zaria. It got me wondering for a while why he didn't consider the Universities around his home town or even in the Western area? Why he had to journey all the way to Zaria in pursuit of higher education?
The bitter truth is, we all need one another. No one is an Island. We must share in each others' resources and culture. So instead of preaching destruction, let's pray for peace to return to the North.
#onenigeria
quit da self deception,that guy perhaps is taking advantage of da bloody desparity in da naija educational sector where a noruherner gets admission even with a zero score,knowing fully well that his life is at risk(its just educational pursuits)
share which resources?but who shares d burden of environmental degradation n denigration n pollutions/gas flaring with me?
We need eachother n one nige..what?! Some of ur fellow nigerians prefer n need ur dead body..
#TRUE FEDERALISM/REGIONALISM
Re: Bauchi Under Attack? Pls Confirm by rozayx5(m): 9:51am On Jun 28, 2014
Demdem: Nigeria is burning, Jonathan is drinking.
Enjoy fresh air.

and here comes the e-goat again to score cheap political points with peoples lives undecided
Re: Bauchi Under Attack? Pls Confirm by Ddrake: 9:52am On Jun 28, 2014
yes I it happened close to ma house...my roof almost pulled out and dis morning security men started chasing civilians so as to give way for d red cross to package the remaining dead bodies.... abt 30 confirmed dead in d hotel
Re: Bauchi Under Attack? Pls Confirm by LeOstrich: 9:52am On Jun 28, 2014
Suley316: I'm sure your all old men, but see the way you reason like.... I'll just hold back

Some just use Islam as cover ups for their acts... Or tell did that bomb blast only christians and fling the muslims to safety

Are they not attacking villages that muslims leave... Or am I the only that knows that BH is the mixture of religions, tribes etc

But as young as I am I'm not stewpid enuf to say ban christianity.... You're oldmen but please grow up

Why is Islam the only religion that gets to have crazy sociopaths using it as a rallying call for criminal acts?

Could it be that Islam drives people to do insane things or is it that Islam allows for criminal behavior on the condition that Allah u Akbar is recited?
Re: Bauchi Under Attack? Pls Confirm by Ask4bigneyo(m): 9:57am On Jun 28, 2014
ZACHIE:

Una don come abi?
Wetin happen man?
Re: Bauchi Under Attack? Pls Confirm by Nobody: 9:57am On Jun 28, 2014
Le Ostrich:

Why is Islam the only religion that gets to have crazy sociopaths using it as a rallying call for criminal acts?

Could it be that Islam drives people to do insane things or is it that Islam allows for criminal behavior on the condition that Allah u Akbar is recited?

look @ this bombing for example... Its ramadan now... The so-called jihad they are fighting for... Says its not allowed to shed blood in ramadan

So tell me!!! This people are pagans, they just use islam as a cover up to instigate the north... Sha thank God I'm a south south
Re: Bauchi Under Attack? Pls Confirm by Ask4bigneyo(m): 9:58am On Jun 28, 2014
ZACHIE:

Una don come abi?
Re: Bauchi Under Attack? Pls Confirm by Demdem(m): 10:00am On Jun 28, 2014
rozayx5:

and here comes the e-goat again to score cheap political points with peoples lives undecided

Fool, it's Jonathan drinking while Nigerians are dying is actually the drunkard playing with people's lives. Demdem has no power to secure them. Jonathan has.
Re: Bauchi Under Attack? Pls Confirm by Nobody: 10:03am On Jun 28, 2014
uboma:

What did you see in those areas that made you conclude like that?
Aboki, no be small thing o! their own wahala na "fulani" wahala o! The whole two local government completely deserted, only some vigilante youths could be seeing in groups, some with weapons such as dane gun and some with just a wistle! I actually saw some police people in some scattered locations! You practically can not see women and children around, even the animals such as goats and chicken seem to have disappeared! Fadan-Karshi used to be a bubbling and lively place as transporters going to abuja, makurdi ad the east used to follow the place, ut in this case only those transporter's vehicles were on the road and nobody could stop to buy fruits again( and nobody to even sell the fruits!). We passed infront of a police station and come and see how people gathered with their luggages at the station and I just wondered, what if fulani decided to attack this police station now, these people are just goners!
Re: Bauchi Under Attack? Pls Confirm by rozayx5(m): 10:05am On Jun 28, 2014
Demdem:

[s]Fool, it's Jonathan drinking while Nigerians are dying is actually the drunkard playing with people's lives. Demdem has no power to secure them. Jonathan has.[/s]

i dont have time for you bro, you have never had a meaningful discussion with somebody on Nairaland before so i dont expect one from you today
get thee behind me satan undecided
Re: Bauchi Under Attack? Pls Confirm by phlame(m): 10:07am On Jun 28, 2014
Suley316: I'm sure your all old men, but see the way you reason like.... I'll just hold back

Some peeps just use Islam as cover ups for their acts... Or tell did that bomb blast only kill christians and fling the muslims to safety

Are they not attacking villages that muslims live... Or am I the only one that knows that BH is the mixture of religions, tribes etc

undecided

Re: Bauchi Under Attack? Pls Confirm by Albert0011(m): 10:07am On Jun 28, 2014
Demdem:

exhibiting ur stupidity on social media wnt stop me frm mutilating u..i can trace u through ur ip,i wil descend on u and send u bck 2 the pits of hades cuz dat wr u are meant 2 belong.
Re: Bauchi Under Attack? Pls Confirm by Nobody: 10:13am On Jun 28, 2014
I thought the new nairaland will be better! Its even worse. SMH ! Seun stop bringing this kin of topic to frontpage, they will bring nl down again o.

1 Like

Re: Bauchi Under Attack? Pls Confirm by Nobody: 10:17am On Jun 28, 2014
phlame:

undecided
am man that still like his comics :-/
Re: Bauchi Under Attack? Pls Confirm by SENESCO(m): 10:33am On Jun 28, 2014
Nairaland is back! Hmmmmmmm! Nairalanders don start wit e-fightin again. I guess dats wat makes NL livly 2 some pple. I wonda wen some pple wil start 2 reason reasonably.
Re: Bauchi Under Attack? Pls Confirm by phlame(m): 10:35am On Jun 28, 2014
Suley316: am man that still like his comics :-/

And what is wrong in liking comics

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

We Are Shi'ite But Not Members Of IMN, RAAF Tells Presidency / We Must Place Buhari Under House Arrest In London – Reno Omokri / I Could Have Asked For My Share Of Fuel Subsidy, But God Forbid — Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.