Stats: 3,153,790 members, 7,820,774 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:18 PM

Bauchi Under Attack? Pls Confirm - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bauchi Under Attack? Pls Confirm (24759 Views)

Secondus Under Attack For Blaming Amaechi For His Arrest / Breaking News: Kogi State Is Under Attack Right Now. DSS Office Under Siege! / Ethno-religious Riot In Taraba, Somebody Pls Confirm? (2) (3) (4)

Re: Bauchi Under Attack? Pls Confirm by Burger01(m): 8:23am On Jun 28, 2014
tit: kill them all
Kill 'who' all? Are you ok? Do you understand the topic? sad

Re: Bauchi Under Attack? Pls Confirm by faheez(m): 8:25am On Jun 28, 2014
mike404: THATS THE BEAUTY OF RELIGION OF VIOLENT SORRY RELIGION OF PEACE
mumu if your head dey correct for your neck u go knw say dis 1 no be religious fight again,and even from d start

Re: Bauchi Under Attack? Pls Confirm by iceberylin(m): 8:26am On Jun 28, 2014
ZUBY77: Nigeria actually needs these bombings.

Before you criticize my point, you need ti know why.
ŤĤÁŃĶ ĞŐd Ú ĎĨĎŃ'Ť ĹŐŐŚĔ ÚŔ ÁČČŐÚŃŤ.....

ßĶ ŤŐ Ď PŐŚŤ...ŴÁŤŚ ÚŔ PŐĨŃŤ
Re: Bauchi Under Attack? Pls Confirm by Kingspin(m): 8:28am On Jun 28, 2014
Some religion are disease to mankind. Jesuse i know...

Re: Bauchi Under Attack? Pls Confirm by oskaaay(m): 8:30am On Jun 28, 2014
[quote author=Talkcentral][/quote]

It is because the heart of HUMAN as strayed from God and everyone seems to be doing what pleases them....God have mercy on your children NIGERIANS!

Re: Bauchi Under Attack? Pls Confirm by searay(m): 8:31am On Jun 28, 2014
torhuke:
You are an idiot. So other functions of the state should cease because some deluded idiots like you have chosen to kill to pass their message. If you like tell the world that GEJ drinks to stupor in public, it only confirms your hate driven stupidity. If you wish GEJ does not attend public functions again until boko-haram stops and he does, you can chose the part Oshiomole famously advised a widow to follow.
GO AND DIE!
Re: Bauchi Under Attack? Pls Confirm by ebichy(f): 8:31am On Jun 28, 2014
Ibn sultan: Base on info@babansultan: Sound of a heavy bomb blast followed by gun shoots near my house around stadium in Bauchi. Pls keep away from that area and pass on the info". P
the blast was at Bbayan geri opp MFM! God help us Ooº°˚ ˚°ºoo !
Re: Bauchi Under Attack? Pls Confirm by Rilwayne001: 8:32am On Jun 28, 2014
whitedove: it is obvious from your assertions above that you have not read the quran(u never start) boko harams are the real muslims,it is clearly written in your God forsaken scripture to kill the kafir(christians and jews).
Can you bring out the verse where it was written?
Re: Bauchi Under Attack? Pls Confirm by Rilwayne001: 8:33am On Jun 28, 2014
searay: you said I'm demented? Why not prove me wrong as I said?
first of all tell me the meaning of terrorist
Re: Bauchi Under Attack? Pls Confirm by elected(m): 8:43am On Jun 28, 2014
uboma:

I just confirmed the story from someone who resides in Bauchi but lives faraway from the blast. The bomb blast went off last night at a hotel in Bayan Gari.

Sadly.
Re: Bauchi Under Attack? Pls Confirm by ZUBY77(m): 8:45am On Jun 28, 2014
iceberylin: .
ŤĤÁŃĶ ĞŐd Ú ĎĨĎŃ'Ť ĹŐŐŚĔ ÚŔ ÁČČŐÚŃŤ.....

ßĶ ŤŐ Ď PŐŚŤ...ŴÁŤŚ ÚŔ PŐĨŃŤ

I should thank God i didnt lose my nairaland account?
Why disturb God whem i can create 20 more accounts in an hour?
Re: Bauchi Under Attack? Pls Confirm by curtain: 8:46am On Jun 28, 2014
The moment the muslim population in nairaland started increasing we had a major hit by their e-terrorist. So many informations that revealed and exposed islam in nairaland is currently lost. SHAME ON THE RELIGION OF PIGS!!!

Re: Bauchi Under Attack? Pls Confirm by DonCarlos1(m): 8:48am On Jun 28, 2014
What a way to discuss national issues. Attacking messangers and leaving the message. At the end of the day, what was this topic really all about?
Re: Bauchi Under Attack? Pls Confirm by seunlayi(m): 8:50am On Jun 28, 2014
lekansigbeku: . Bros the truth is that.... This guys who became bokoharam today are product of this poor almajiris in the north. Parents who give birth to them don't go for family planning nd to crown it all they throw them to the street as beggers and their girls are being taken to a man's house as a wife at age 9-10yrs so after years of these crazy practices the product has evolve now everyone is screaming.... Past Govt failed to look into the almajiris for long now they are hurting us all badly.
one Islamic cleric around my place yesterday was teaching the younger ones How to fight - blow, kick, headbuth etc. I laugh but I was not with a camera phone then. my question is what was his intents instead of teaching them Arabic

Re: Bauchi Under Attack? Pls Confirm by Mjjordan(m): 8:50am On Jun 28, 2014
bad news kept occuring day by day.....may allah help us through this hard time....

Everything has limitations....these boko guys are realy insane...
Re: Bauchi Under Attack? Pls Confirm by esoboy875(m): 8:51am On Jun 28, 2014
Hop is nt a fake news O°˚˚˚°oh.
Re: Bauchi Under Attack? Pls Confirm by searay(m): 8:52am On Jun 28, 2014
Rilwayne001:
first of all tell me the meaning of terrorist
can't you make Google your friend or you still want me to tell you?
Re: Bauchi Under Attack? Pls Confirm by seunlayi(m): 8:53am On Jun 28, 2014
can somebody tell me the difference between Mohammed and Shekau mode of operation ?

Re: Bauchi Under Attack? Pls Confirm by klodike(m): 8:54am On Jun 28, 2014
That boy shuld b interrogated perhaps the terrorist Sent him to look like.........
Talkcentral: again? I'm tired of this country

13-year-old Boy Discovers Massive Bomb near Kano Mosque (PHOTO)

>>> http://www./nigerian-politics-news/13-year-old-boy-discovers-massive-bomb-near-kano-mosque/
Re: Bauchi Under Attack? Pls Confirm by fapcrook(m): 8:54am On Jun 28, 2014
seunlayi: hope it is not those replica of Mohammed again Doing what they know Doing best
Praying that your mouth wont kill u
Re: Bauchi Under Attack? Pls Confirm by lonelydora: 8:58am On Jun 28, 2014
Northern Nigeria...... He that fetches an ant-infested wood should be ready to welcome the lizards when they come visiting.

They should not complain yet, that is the food their politicians prepared for them.
Re: Bauchi Under Attack? Pls Confirm by Rilwayne001: 9:00am On Jun 28, 2014
searay: can't you make Google your friend or you still want me to tell you?

myvthought earlier was that you are a reasonable...now you proved me wrong.

you need to read hard and just stop being a simpleton.

the buybull clearly say you should kill whoever worship another god except the God of isreal,biko?
Re: Bauchi Under Attack? Pls Confirm by searay(m): 9:04am On Jun 28, 2014
Rilwayne001:

myvthought earlier was that you are a reasonable...now you proved me wrong.

you need to read hard and just stop being a simpleton.

the buybull clearly say you should kill whoever worship another god except the God of isreal,biko?
Let me educate you for record purpose.:
noun
1. a person, usually a member of a group, who uses or advocates terrorism.
2. a person who terrorizes or frightens others.
http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/terrorist
Non Muslims can not see a Muslim anywhere and feel easy.
Re: Bauchi Under Attack? Pls Confirm by seunlayi(m): 9:05am On Jun 28, 2014
fapcrook: Praying that your mouth wont kill u
no mind me, but got to open peoples eyes

Re: Bauchi Under Attack? Pls Confirm by jude33084(m): 9:06am On Jun 28, 2014
uboma:

This is uncalled for. If the North is destroyed, you'll also be affected negatively ir respectively of your location in Nigeria. Sometime early this month June, I saw a man from Enugu who was trying to register for his PHD programme at Ahmadu Bello University Zaria. It got me wondering for a while why he didn't consider the Universities around his home town or even in the Western area? Why he had to journey all the way to Zaria in pursuit of higher education?
The bitter truth is, we all need one another. No one is an Island. We must share in each others' resources and culture. So instead of preaching destruction, let's pray for peace to return to the North.
#onenigeria

A big hug for this write up smiley

Re: Bauchi Under Attack? Pls Confirm by revolt(m): 9:12am On Jun 28, 2014
The blood of innocent igbos slaughtered in the northern regional pogroms is on a cataclysmic revenge mission. Its crying out for justice. Heed their voices and pray for forgiveness and there will be peace!!
Re: Bauchi Under Attack? Pls Confirm by Ask4bigneyo(m): 9:12am On Jun 28, 2014
torhuke:
Na Boko-haram attack Nairaland too?
What is d diff btw BH and hackers?
The main aim of BH is for ppl to LOOSE their love ones while hackers hack sites in other for d owner n members to LOOSE vital informations.....
I bliv u can see it 4 urself on NL.

Re: Bauchi Under Attack? Pls Confirm by iceberylin(m): 9:14am On Jun 28, 2014
ZUBY77:

I should thank God i didnt lose my nairaland account?
Why disturb God whem i can create 20 more accounts in an hour?
ĔVĔŃ 59 ÁČČŐÚŃŤs ČÁŃŤ ĞĨVĔ Ú Ď ŔĔPÚŤÁŤĨŐŃ Ťhis ÁČČŐÚŃŤ gave.....
ßÚĤ Ú V Á PŐĨŃŤ ŤĤŐ

Re: Bauchi Under Attack? Pls Confirm by revolt(m): 9:16am On Jun 28, 2014
The northern leaders ie emirs, sultan, govts, politicians!!! Sowed the Wind in the 60s and are reaping the WHIRLWIND......
Re: Bauchi Under Attack? Pls Confirm by Albert0011(m): 9:17am On Jun 28, 2014
Demdem: Nigeria is burning, Jonathan is drinking.
Enjoy fresh air.
close dat ur dirty stinking mouth..Ğod punish u.

Re: Bauchi Under Attack? Pls Confirm by ZACHIE: 9:20am On Jun 28, 2014
Ask4bigneyo:
What is d diff btw BH and hackers?
The main aim of BH is for ppl to LOOSE their love ones while hackers hack sites in other for d owner n members to LOOSE vital informations.....
I bliv u can see it 4 urself on NL.

Una don come abi?

Soldiers Take Over Arepo, Trace Militants To Badagry / Okorocha To Uzodinma: "I Will Tell You How I Handled IPOB If You Consult Me" / Ijaws Are Ogogoro Sellers Who Migrated From Bayelsa - Dan Owegie, APC Chieftain