Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,171 members, 7,825,658 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 08:08 PM

Bauchi Under Attack? Pls Confirm - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bauchi Under Attack? Pls Confirm (24764 Views)

Secondus Under Attack For Blaming Amaechi For His Arrest / Breaking News: Kogi State Is Under Attack Right Now. DSS Office Under Siege! / Ethno-religious Riot In Taraba, Somebody Pls Confirm? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bauchi Under Attack? Pls Confirm by ojimbo(m): 10:36am On Jun 28, 2014
ednut1: do we have a govt self?
and you forgot that you are the govt, ask yourself what is your duty to make nigeria a better place
Re: Bauchi Under Attack? Pls Confirm by HerexG(m): 10:51am On Jun 28, 2014
Re: Bauchi Under Attack? Pls Confirm by Litmus: 10:52am On Jun 28, 2014
The thing happening in Nigeria goes beyond religion. This is a confluence of issues.

This are the sources (and things will get worst now or later):

Saudi's funding of terrorism (world Islamic Revolution)

Dwindling world resources (the world financial crash is really an indication that many world states are untenable)

France exploitation of Africans (wherever France has influence in Africa there is war and pestilence)

Failed African states such as Niger,Chad, CAR,Burkina Faso,Togo, Benin (too many African Nations are too poor and never will be any good. They are right now or will become mere recruitment grounds for all sorts of negative things that are bad for Africa. From religious fanatics as we are now seeing to CIA sponsored coups and revolutions, Asian businessmen looking for diamonds and golds and wildlife, Nationless African warlords who's eyes are on drugs, mineral resources and centers of relativity prosperity such as Nigeria, Kenya, South Africa.

What we're going to have to do:

Some African Nations that are untenable due to economic prospect and population have to merge (i know that this is counter intuitive to those old gargoo's and their ignorant bratty kids that continually harp on about LETS DIVIDE THIS COUNTRY! )

But a Nations like Cote d Ivoire and Ghana have to merge and then absorb nations like Guinea, Burkina, Togo and parts of Benin.

Nations like Nigeria, Kenya and South Africa have to turn their borders into fortress. Its no use pointing out that America has not managed to secure her borders, Nigeria has no choice if she means to survive. There is a storm coming...hec i bet you right now some stupid people in America are grooming some person -like Charles Taylor - to go unite African youths to overthrow the system and usher in a Continent-wide African revulsion (sound nice but it is really one of the biggest deceptions which is yet to come)

Nigeria be warned.
Re: Bauchi Under Attack? Pls Confirm by YesBwoss: 10:57am On Jun 28, 2014
emmy-richie:

grin Funny. But on a more serious not, what kind of evil has befallen #Nigeria? Where did it all go wrong?

They should stop all these senseless killings already.

I wonder why some people will have to kill others just to pass their shitty point across. Such a huge shame.

It's all about the blockus. If you have been brainwashed that The-god will give your blockus 72 self-service chicks in a luxury brothel in the sky, stocked with all the caviar and wine you can dream of, omo, you go finish everybody!
Re: Bauchi Under Attack? Pls Confirm by seggexco(m): 10:59am On Jun 28, 2014
Ur president is the BOKO-HARAM

1 Like

Re: Bauchi Under Attack? Pls Confirm by deebsman1(m): 11:03am On Jun 28, 2014
Agu nnewi: This is turning into something else, may God protect you guys.
Turning to something else or Has already turned to something else tey tey. We will just need to endure dis boko haram menace for a long time to come, maybe 2015 or 2019 when the clueless would have gone, cos its so glaring this people/govt are not ready to fight them geniunely. If the boko-haram can be using anti air-craft (AA) guns against our gallant Nigerian soldiers with just a AK47, i wonder how they can defeat those terrorists/insurgents, i think its simple common sense. I know that some1 will argue that the army are well trained than them, Agreed but when other factors come playing in, one will just realize that, the govt we av ain't ready to fight those thugs. Imagine when the soldiers are only being paid just 200 dollars(30k) per month to risk there lives and even that 30k is still being cut down by some ogas @ top, heard peace keeping mission allowance is 1000 dollars per month, tell me if u r soldier, maybe you won't be motivated to fight in such course. You send troop to field with a strategy to use and b4 they reach where u r sending them, u've exposed and even send d same strategy to their opponents. Its already a lost war. Just on the news ydai, a claim that the boko haram insurgency has directly or indirectly affected abt 1.5million people and we as a nation/pple are all looking, our future. smh
God pls bless my hustles quickly, i want to relocate to a sane society.
Re: Bauchi Under Attack? Pls Confirm by Nobody: 11:10am On Jun 28, 2014
phlame:

And what is wrong in liking comics
don't you have kids
Re: Bauchi Under Attack? Pls Confirm by prophetone(m): 11:11am On Jun 28, 2014
torhuke:
You are an idiot. So other functions of the state should cease because some deluded idiots like you have chosen to kill to pass their message. If you like tell the world that GEJ drinks to stupor in public, it only confirms your hate driven stupidity. If you wish GEJ does not attend public functions again until boko-haram stops and he does, you can chose the part Oshiomole famously advised a widow to follow.

Can you see the irony of your post or you want me to help you?
Re: Bauchi Under Attack? Pls Confirm by Nobody: 11:22am On Jun 28, 2014
The present govt has failed in all totality in terms of Security,education ,fight against corruption and employment
Re: Bauchi Under Attack? Pls Confirm by Nobody: 11:24am On Jun 28, 2014
Our institutions have collapse. Leadership is non existing with Gej
Re: Bauchi Under Attack? Pls Confirm by prophetone(m): 11:25am On Jun 28, 2014
Rexxie:
quit da self deception,that guy perhaps is taking advantage of da bloody desparity in da naija educational sector where a noruherner gets admission even with a zero score,knowing fully well that his life is at risk(its just educational pursuits)
share which resources?but who shares d burden of environmental degradation n denigration n pollutions/gas flaring with me?
We need eachother n one nige..what?! Some of ur fellow nigerians prefer n need ur dead body..
#TRUE FEDERALISM/REGIONALISM

You are not making sense. Is the man a northerner? You see, bigotry and rational thinking cannot co-exist in one brain, in all fairness your headmaster should refund all your school fees.

1 Like

Re: Bauchi Under Attack? Pls Confirm by dazangel11(f): 11:33am On Jun 28, 2014
ednut1: do we have a govt self?

I pity GEJ because there's not much he can do. Mind you these BH are nigerians and living among us.. U can't expect the Army to just start harassing and killing everyone u will still complain of Genocide. So for now let's maintain the status quo. Until GEJ leaves office.
Re: Bauchi Under Attack? Pls Confirm by Nobody: 11:34am On Jun 28, 2014
prophet_one:

You are not making sense. Is the man a northerner? You see, bigotry and rational thinking cannot co-exist in one brain, in all fairness your headmaster should refund all your school fees.
and where in my post did u,blind ape, see me state that d guy is a northerner? Its not my fault if u are so brainless and undeciphering,that ur dead celled sponge one-way thinking cow brains bloody cant read btwn lines..
Re: Bauchi Under Attack? Pls Confirm by Nobody: 11:40am On Jun 28, 2014
prophet_one:

Can you see the irony of your post or you want me to help you?
miserable n wretched aboki,u wanna help somebody,have u helped urself? If u need to help anybody,ur cows need grass n water,go help'em
Re: Bauchi Under Attack? Pls Confirm by prophetone(m): 11:41am On Jun 28, 2014
Rexxie:
and where in my post did u,blind ape, see me state that d guy is a northerner? Its not my fault if u are so brainless and undeciphering,that ur dead celled sponge one-way thinking cow brains bloody cant read btwn lines..

Even after several minutes your oxygen deprived brain cannot see a correlation. The guy seeking admission in Zaria is Igbo and the unfortunate vacuum in your uniquely shaped head reasoned that it was because northerners are admitted with zero score. I ask again: Is he a northerner to be admitted with low scores? Can u now see why your school fees should be returned to your parents with interest?
Re: Bauchi Under Attack? Pls Confirm by uboma(m): 11:43am On Jun 28, 2014
Rexxie:
quit da self deception,that guy perhaps is taking advantage of da bloody desparity in da naija educational sector where a noruherner gets admission even with a zero score,knowing fully well that his life is at risk(its just educational pursuits)
share which resources?but who shares d burden of environmental degradation n denigration n pollutions/gas flaring with me?
We need eachother n one nige..what?! Some of ur fellow nigerians prefer n need ur dead body..
#TRUE FEDERALISM/REGIONALISM

When u learn how to argue reasonably and objectively, then I'll engage you in further discussion but as it is now, I'll simply ignore you till you grow up (that is if you actually do grow up).
Re: Bauchi Under Attack? Pls Confirm by tonygee1(m): 11:44am On Jun 28, 2014
Agu nnewi: This is turning into something else, may God protect you guys.
somethin dat has already turned into somtin else, u are here saying dis is turning into somtin else
Re: Bauchi Under Attack? Pls Confirm by Rilwayne001: 11:48am On Jun 28, 2014
searay:
Let me educate you for record purpose.:
mr.man Educate yourself first, knowledge is not limited try to read the quran directly and stop reading anti-islamic sites
noun
searay: 1. a person, usually a member of a group, who uses or advocates terrorism.

2. a person who terrorizes or frightens others.
http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/terrorist
If we are to go with the bolded

Then the bible God is a terrorist for giving the command that anyone that worship another god beside him should be killed

He his a terrorist for saying whoerver doesnot believe in him will spend eternity in hell.

^^are'nt all this a way of frightening other people to do your wish?

searay: Non Muslims can not see a Muslim anywhere and feel easy.

Blatant lie...are there not non muslims in thr SW/SS, stop blaming the devilish act of some radical muslims on all muslimz. the world muslims constitutes up to 1.6 billion, those who are doing this devilish act, please are they up to 1million?
Re: Bauchi Under Attack? Pls Confirm by prophetone(m): 11:48am On Jun 28, 2014
Rexxie:
miserable n wretched aboki,u wanna help somebody,have u helped urself? If u need to help anybody,ur cows need grass n water,go help'em

Lol right now I am on the beach on the Isle of Wight with my Ukranian girlfriend, sipping a glass of white wine to wash down the oysters and lobster I had for brunch. I am a christain with roots in Benin as well as the Far north. You see ABOKI (which means my friend in Hausa), in a bizarre twist YOU ARE the miserable and wretched ABOKI (friend) in this case.

1 Like

Re: Bauchi Under Attack? Pls Confirm by Nobody: 12:10pm On Jun 28, 2014
prophet_one:

Lol right now I am on the beach on the Isle of Wight with my Ukranian girlfriend, sipping a glass of white wine to wash down the oysters and lobster I had for brunch. I am a christain with roots in Benin as well as the Far north. You see ABOKI (which means my friend in Hausa), in a bizarre twist YOU ARE the miserable and wretched ABOKI (friend) in this case.
oh yeah,am in New Orleans,FL,chilling... n my boo just left 4 her moma's..so mallam,if u got roots in benin like i don da north unlike me (awa,aa),then u one huge cursed UHUNDAN.. U is one bloody outcast..or u cud be ranting'bout cotonuo BENIN.
BTw,only hungry n starvin folks get down wit brunch...now go get ur arsse busy,so u dont spread aboki parasitism to ur unfortunate bitcch n to da ukrainian govt,cud be bad to get ur arsse depoted back to da sahara
Re: Bauchi Under Attack? Pls Confirm by buoye1(m): 12:11pm On Jun 28, 2014
Bauchi nt unda attach....a bomb blast in an area called bayan garii
Re: Bauchi Under Attack? Pls Confirm by Nobody: 12:15pm On Jun 28, 2014
uboma:

When u learn how to argue reasonably and objectively, then I'll engage you in further discussion but as it is now, I'll simply ignore you till you grow up (that is if you actually do grow up).
step on it,loser. Go argue with those who need ur dead body. Step on da damm pedals
Re: Bauchi Under Attack? Pls Confirm by prophetone(m): 12:15pm On Jun 28, 2014
Rexxie:
oh yeah,am in New Orleans,FL,chilling... n my boo just left 4 her moma's..so mallam,if u got roots in benin like i don da north unlike me (awa,aa),then u one huge cursed UHUNDAN.. U is one bloody outcast..or u cud be ranting'bout cotonuo BENIN.
BTw,only hungry n starvin folks get down wit brunch...now go get ur arsse busy,so u dont spread aboki parasitism to ur unfortunate bitcch n to da ukrainian govt,cud be bad to get ur arsse depoted back to da sahara

I've had enough incoherence from you. Remember to get that refund from your headmaster because every time you speak your compensation rises.
Re: Bauchi Under Attack? Pls Confirm by tonyzaks: 12:18pm On Jun 28, 2014
Terrorist activities are happening in apc states and now is the turn of pdp states but don't worry it will fizzle out - GEJ
Re: Bauchi Under Attack? Pls Confirm by Nobody: 12:21pm On Jun 28, 2014
prophet_one:

Even after several minutes your oxygen deprived brain cannot see a correlation. The guy seeking admission in Zaria is Igbo and the unfortunate vacuum in your uniquely shaped head reasoned that it was because northerners are admitted with zero score. I ask again: Is he a northerner to be admitted with low scores? Can u now see why your school fees should be returned to your parents with interest?
mallam,u guys got lotsa southerners risking their lives in da north,taking advantage of da waivers attached n granted to educationally less advantaged northern states...cow,whats so hard for u to comprehend there? Maybe u shud quit da 69 wit that over aged bittch..
Re: Bauchi Under Attack? Pls Confirm by searay(m): 1:04pm On Jun 28, 2014
Rilwayne001:
mr.man Educate yourself first, knowledge is not limited try to read the quran directly and stop reading anti-islamic sites
noun

If we are to go with the bolded

Then the bible God is a terrorist for giving the command that anyone that worship another god beside him should be killed

He his a terrorist for saying whoerver doesnot believe in him will spend eternity in hell.

^^are'nt all this a way of frightening other people to do your wish?

Blatant lie...are there not non muslims in thr SW/SS, stop blaming the devilish act of some radical muslims on all muslimz. the world muslims constitutes up to 1.6 billion, those who are doing this devilish act, please are they up to 1million?
So is this a prove that all Muslims are not terrorist?
Re: Bauchi Under Attack? Pls Confirm by nkenu(m): 1:26pm On Jun 28, 2014
A friend of mine just confirm the Bomblast to me now which took place at People's Hotel ( Brutal) at a suburb closer to Bauchi stadium. 13 people so far recorded death and 20 badly wounded. May God help us.
Re: Bauchi Under Attack? Pls Confirm by nkenu(m): 1:33pm On Jun 28, 2014
It happened at a suburb called Bayangary in Bauchi
Re: Bauchi Under Attack? Pls Confirm by samplegirl(f): 1:34pm On Jun 28, 2014
emmy-richie:

grin Funny. But on a more serious not, what kind of evil has befallen #Nigeria? Where did it all go wrong?

They should stop all these senseless killings already.

I wonder why some people will have to kill others just to pass their shitty point across. Such a huge shame.

It is happening because the President is not from certain part of the country.
Re: Bauchi Under Attack? Pls Confirm by juman(m): 1:35pm On Jun 28, 2014
Hmmmmmmm
Re: Bauchi Under Attack? Pls Confirm by Vikthor(m): 2:13pm On Jun 28, 2014
OMG!!
This thread has been infested with PREMATURITY
A lot of Prematured brains airing there ignorance to the public
Now to the prematured....: if u must create orderliness, do not creat disorderliness..
..If u must correct someone, do it with respect....
..And if u must comment ...pls comment, insult no one.
...And if u want to show how under-educated u are, do it quietl.
Re: Bauchi Under Attack? Pls Confirm by Demdem(m): 2:14pm On Jun 28, 2014
Albert0011: exhibiting ur stupidity on social media wnt stop me frm mutilating u..i can trace u through ur ip,i wil descend on u and send u bck 2 the pits of hades cuz dat wr u are meant 2 belong.

Fool, over here u will focus on topic of discussion. U can choose to send ur seeds to hades for all i care. That's ur cursed portion.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

2015 Election: PDP Wins First Seat In The House Of Reps / Atiku Is Confused, Not Fit To Rule Nigeria - Tinubu, Attacks Saraki And Obasanjo / Edo: APC Enlists University Dons, Lawyers To Screen Obaseki, Ize-Iyamu, Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.