Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,695 members, 7,809,622 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:04 PM

Union Bank Graduate Recruitment 2014-Let's Meet Here - Jobs/Vacancies (22) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Union Bank Graduate Recruitment 2014-Let's Meet Here (145392 Views)

INEC Recruitment 2014 (ADHOC Staff Vacancies)-apply / Nigerian Navy Recruitment 2014/2015 Is Out / Oando Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2014 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) ... (44) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Union Bank Graduate Recruitment 2014-Let's Meet Here by XtraSmooth404: 4:42pm On Nov 22, 2014
Rich4god:
Plz n plz, try and give us feed back.... So some of una attend Coca cola test... Thats good.
you put all ur 'eggs' for Union bank? shocked
Re: Union Bank Graduate Recruitment 2014-Let's Meet Here by Nobody: 8:45pm On Nov 24, 2014
nnaemeka1990:
will be in lag on monday
i will directly to union bank building @ marina and ask questions if dem don forget us

Madame, how far na, wetin dem tell you?
Re: Union Bank Graduate Recruitment 2014-Let's Meet Here by nnaemeka1990: 9:37pm On Nov 24, 2014
Manchi, I be man o.

I was dia 2day
They r actually in interview stage, but its for contract staff, dia exam/test was conducted by philips consult.

They said ours is full staff, conducted by dragnet, they hv nt started calling us.

And I also went to philps consult to confirm, cos philips consult is within d union bank, its actually in UBA tower, in dat marina as well.
Philips consult confirmed dat diaz is for contract staff, and dey r in interview stage, dat dragnet is handling the full staff employment.

So, I guess we keep waiting

5 Likes

Re: Union Bank Graduate Recruitment 2014-Let's Meet Here by Rich4god(m): 3:32pm On Nov 25, 2014
XtraSmooth404:

you put all ur 'eggs' for Union bank? shocked
Not really... Still searchn, but havent written any test since then... On the other hand, congrats... Atleast, make una dey reduce so that when UBN finally calls, competition go less *just joking*

1 Like

Re: Union Bank Graduate Recruitment 2014-Let's Meet Here by Rich4god(m): 3:33pm On Nov 25, 2014
nnaemeka1990:
Manchi, I be man o.

I was dia 2day
They r actually in interview stage, but its for contract staff, dia exam/test was conducted by philips consult.

They said ours is full staff, conducted by dragnet, they hv nt started calling us.

And I also went to philps consult to confirm, cos philips consult is within d union bank, its actually in UBA tower, in dat marina as well.
Philips consult confirmed dat diaz is for contract staff, and dey r in interview stage, dat dragnet is handling the full staff employment.

So, I guess we keep waiting
Thanks for the info... We hope the wait wont be longer anymore.
Re: Union Bank Graduate Recruitment 2014-Let's Meet Here by XtraSmooth404: 7:12pm On Nov 25, 2014
Rich4god:
Not really... Still searchn, but havent written any test since then... On the other hand, congrats... Atleast, make una dey reduce so that when UBN finally calls, competition go less *just joking*
haha... abi. It's obvious, Union bank isn't meant for me, who knows it might even be middle of next year they'll call for AC *na joke oh* grin
Good luck to you. Ain't you writing Oando?
Re: Union Bank Graduate Recruitment 2014-Let's Meet Here by Rich4god(m): 7:49pm On Nov 25, 2014
XtraSmooth404:

haha... abi. It's obvious, Union bank isn't meant for me, who knows it might even be middle of next year they'll call for AC *na joke oh* grin
Good luck to you. Ain't you writing Oando?
My broda, I just dont knw why, I applied for it o, but dragnet didnt send me invite. Called them , they said i wasnt picked by the firm *was wondering how, cos i thought dragnet do the picking* whilst on that thread, i saw peeps who have same qualification with mine*let me not say lesser* that got the invite* Same thing happened with bedc... Who knws, maybe na UBN God wan make I wrk.
Re: Union Bank Graduate Recruitment 2014-Let's Meet Here by XtraSmooth404: 7:58pm On Nov 25, 2014
Rich4god:
My broda, I just dont knw why, I applied for it o, but dragnet didnt send me invite. Called them , they said i wasnt picked by the firm *was wondering how, cos i thought dragnet do the picking* whilst on that thread, i saw peeps who have same qualification with mine*let me not say lesser* that got the invite* Same thing happened with bedc... Who knws, maybe na UBN God wan make I wrk.
That's true, you're meant to be in UBN grin. Try checking up your profile again on e-recruiter.ng and all uploaded documents, probably something could be missing. It's unlike Dragnet.
Re: Union Bank Graduate Recruitment 2014-Let's Meet Here by Rich4god(m): 8:07pm On Nov 25, 2014
XtraSmooth404:

That's true, you're meant to be in UBN grin. Try checking up your profile again on e-recruiter.ng and all uploaded documents, probably something could be missing. It's unlike Dragnet.
After missing out on bedc... I went to their portal and re-edit my profile... Even before I applied for oando, i still made some touches. Yet same thing happened... Dont knw wat really went wrong.
Re: Union Bank Graduate Recruitment 2014-Let's Meet Here by XtraSmooth404: 8:12pm On Nov 25, 2014
Rich4god:
After missing out on bedc... I went to their portal and re-edit my profile... Even before I applied for oando, i still made some touches. Yet same thing happened... Dont knw wat really went wrong.
It has gone spiritual o shocked grin On a lighter note, just keep applying before the stated deadline cool
Re: Union Bank Graduate Recruitment 2014-Let's Meet Here by Rich4god(m): 8:22pm On Nov 25, 2014
XtraSmooth404:

It has gone spiritual o shocked grin On a lighter note, just keep applying before the stated deadline cool
lol... I dont knw for that of bedc... But for oando, i applied at abt 12:30am, the night the oando portal opened. I was even wondering of it was my early application that caused it... Maybe it didnt deliver.
Re: Union Bank Graduate Recruitment 2014-Let's Meet Here by XtraSmooth404: 8:41pm On Nov 25, 2014
Rich4god:
lol... I dont knw for that of bedc... But for oando, i applied at abt 12:30am, the night the oando portal opened. I was even wondering of it was my early application that caused it... Maybe it didnt deliver.
Maybe. In all Dragnet applications, if successful, you'll see 'Application Successful' when you're done. It could be from your phone, always use a PC.
Re: Union Bank Graduate Recruitment 2014-Let's Meet Here by Rich4god(m): 9:05pm On Nov 25, 2014
XtraSmooth404:

Maybe. In all Dragnet applications, if successful, you'll see 'Application Successful' when you're done. It could be from your phone, always use a PC.
I used a phone for that of bedc, thats why am not really mad about it, even though I got the "application successful" screen. But that of oando, i used a pc and am pretty sure there was no mistake.
Re: Union Bank Graduate Recruitment 2014-Let's Meet Here by XtraSmooth404: 10:17pm On Nov 25, 2014
Rich4god:
I used a phone for that of bedc, thats why am not really mad about it, even though I got the "application successful" screen. But that of oando, i used a pc and am pretty sure there was no mistake.
Well... You have Union bank, if I were in your shoes, I'll give it my best shot. Keep preparing for it as if it'll be done tomorrow. Never forget baba God.
Re: Union Bank Graduate Recruitment 2014-Let's Meet Here by Rich4god(m): 11:26pm On Nov 25, 2014
XtraSmooth404:

Well... You have Union bank, if I were in your shoes, I'll give it my best shot. Keep preparing for it as if it'll be done tomorrow. Never forget baba God.
Tnks alot...

1 Like

Re: Union Bank Graduate Recruitment 2014-Let's Meet Here by Nobody: 4:44pm On Dec 01, 2014
Paroman:
Sent!
pls I need d past question for union bank iafolaranmi@gmail.com
Re: Union Bank Graduate Recruitment 2014-Let's Meet Here by Nobody: 5:13pm On Dec 01, 2014
kween911:
pls I need d past question for union bank iafolaranmi@gmail.com
@paroman can u gimme ur pin or Watsap no I want to ask u sum questions
Re: Union Bank Graduate Recruitment 2014-Let's Meet Here by Nobody: 5:36pm On Dec 01, 2014
kween911:
@paroman can u gimme ur pin or Watsap no I want to ask u sum questions
Errrrm send me a pm ma'am
Re: Union Bank Graduate Recruitment 2014-Let's Meet Here by Tonynwaduche(m): 7:38pm On Dec 01, 2014
Paroman:
Have they started calling for interview ?? I need d past question too sha. nwaducheanthony@gmail.com
Re: Union Bank Graduate Recruitment 2014-Let's Meet Here by Nobody: 8:56am On Dec 02, 2014
Paroman:
Re: Union Bank Graduate Recruitment 2014-Let's Meet Here by David0(m): 9:02am On Dec 02, 2014
Laying off taking place to create space for u guys...so chill....2015 is ur year. wink
Re: Union Bank Graduate Recruitment 2014-Let's Meet Here by Nobody: 9:25am On Dec 02, 2014
kween911:
@ parol man add me up
ok Ma'am. You might wanna delete your contact info. Also check your mail, I replied your PM.
Re: Union Bank Graduate Recruitment 2014-Let's Meet Here by youngwolf(m): 10:05am On Dec 02, 2014
David0:
Laying off taking place to create space for u guys...so chill....2015 is ur year. wink
OGA, where have u been now?. well we all know its till next year. Probably after the General elections.
Re: Union Bank Graduate Recruitment 2014-Let's Meet Here by Nobody: 10:33am On Dec 02, 2014
[quote author=kween911 post=28504224]
Re: Union Bank Graduate Recruitment 2014-Let's Meet Here by youngwolf(m): 8:07am On Dec 18, 2014
*somebody should come and sweep and mop this place o...clean the cobwebs too. Una jus abandon this place like dat. Its not fair.

*anyways merry christmas n happy new year in advance guys. 2015 is our year IJN.

*if u have any new info pls come n share with us too
Re: Union Bank Graduate Recruitment 2014-Let's Meet Here by Rich4god(m): 8:12am On Dec 18, 2014
youngwolf:
*somebody should come and sweep and mop this place o...clean the cobwebs too. Una jus abandon this place like dat. Its not fair.

*anyways merry christmas n happy new year in advance guys. 2015 is our year IJN.

*if u have any new info pls come n share with us too
I can provide you with broom and mop... Maybe someone can fetch water... Merry Christmas to you too...
Re: Union Bank Graduate Recruitment 2014-Let's Meet Here by Tonynwaduche(m): 8:28am On Dec 18, 2014
*Removes cobweb with broom* Merry Christmas and a prosperous new year to you all in advance.
Re: Union Bank Graduate Recruitment 2014-Let's Meet Here by youngwolf(m): 8:50am On Dec 18, 2014
Rich4god:
I can provide you with broom and mop... Maybe someone can fetch water... Merry Christmas to you too...

Lol. My brother how far na
Re: Union Bank Graduate Recruitment 2014-Let's Meet Here by Wealthyone: 11:08am On Dec 27, 2014
Happy holiday beautiful people kiss

1 Like

Re: Union Bank Graduate Recruitment 2014-Let's Meet Here by Rich4god(m): 12:54pm On Dec 27, 2014
And the waiting continues... Merry xmas everyone...
Re: Union Bank Graduate Recruitment 2014-Let's Meet Here by haybeez001: 1:46pm On Dec 28, 2014
Someone please tell me, how much longer do we have to wait? Seriously, I am so sick and tired of waiting. If not for the fact that there is no viable alternative, I would have opted out! sad

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) ... (44) (Reply)

KPMG Graduate Aptitude Test 2013 / Peace Corps Of Nigeria Recruitment Form: Another Employment Scam? / Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.