Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,109 members, 7,825,504 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 04:23 PM

Union Bank Graduate Recruitment 2014-Let's Meet Here - Jobs/Vacancies (26) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Union Bank Graduate Recruitment 2014-Let's Meet Here (145710 Views)

INEC Recruitment 2014 (ADHOC Staff Vacancies)-apply / Nigerian Navy Recruitment 2014/2015 Is Out / Oando Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2014 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) ... (44) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Union Bank Graduate Recruitment 2014-Let's Meet Here by akp202(m): 8:46pm On Mar 17, 2015
XtraSmooth404:
I had to ask someone who got in via last recruitment and she said the bank is undergoing some transformation process, refixing of branch structures, platforms etc before bringing in new intakes, that it'll surely be this year. Same old story grin
could be true because they are actually renovating d one in my place
Re: Union Bank Graduate Recruitment 2014-Let's Meet Here by cigie(m): 3:25am On Mar 18, 2015
akp202:
according to d sms it was for bank.

I speak from experience, bro. WF sent me the same sms. They didn't say it was for a bank sales job knowing a lot of people won't honour the invite if it's stated explicitly. I'm not dissuading you from attending sha, however you may wanna lower your expectations a bit.

Thanks.
Re: Union Bank Graduate Recruitment 2014-Let's Meet Here by akp202(m): 5:56am On Mar 18, 2015
cigie:

I speak from experience, bro. WF sent me the same sms. They didn't say it was for a bank sales job knowing a lot of people won't honour the invite if it's stated explicitly. I'm not dissuading you from attending sha, however you may wanna lower your expectations a bit.

Thanks.
ok...would keep that in mind...will
u attend d interview?
Re: Union Bank Graduate Recruitment 2014-Let's Meet Here by cigie(m): 6:45am On Mar 18, 2015
akp202:
u attend d interview?
Re: Union Bank Graduate Recruitment 2014-Let's Meet Here by cigie(m): 6:47am On Mar 18, 2015
akp202:
u attend d interview?

I attended. that's how I know its a sales job. I regretted travelling 4hours for it.

They didn't mention the bank sha. But the interviewer made it clear that the basic is 40k. If you're cool with it, then go for it.
Re: Union Bank Graduate Recruitment 2014-Let's Meet Here by Nobody: 8:44am On Mar 18, 2015
Re: Union Bank Graduate Recruitment 2014-Let's Meet Here by nnaemeka1990: 11:38am On Mar 18, 2015
I have my fears about this particular recruitment.
Every thing is against it. Economy, oil fall, naira fall, election, etc. My mind is telling me UBN may have decided to ignore the graduate executive recruitment for contract instead. Given contract is cheaper amidst this falling economy.
Just my opinion shia. And I pray it's not true

1 Like

Re: Union Bank Graduate Recruitment 2014-Let's Meet Here by Wealthyone: 12:45pm On Mar 18, 2015
3doursdown:

You know i wrote an Aptitude test conducted by Dragnet on this same day in the same Chams venue with a lot of you guys. Made it all the way to final interviews but narrowly missed out on the job. But it Set up a chain of recruitment interviews for me and now "I'm hooked". No regrets really.

All good things will come to pass people. Patience is a virtue.

hmmmnnnn.....if i get u right, u are saying some candidates have been called and interviewed? someone said it back then that we should 4Get it while some said UBN's recruitment could be delayed up to a year.

UBN hopefuls, how far??
Re: Union Bank Graduate Recruitment 2014-Let's Meet Here by Wealthyone: 12:53pm On Mar 18, 2015
3doursdown:

You know i wrote an Aptitude test conducted by Dragnet on this same day in the same Chams venue with a lot of you guys. Made it all the way to final interviews but narrowly missed out on the job. But it Set up a chain of recruitment interviews for me and now "I'm hooked". No regrets really.

All good things will come to pass people. Patience is a virtue.

sorry to bother u wit dis few questions:

1. Do u know any insider that made the invite for interview possible or it was just luck?

2. were candidates much for the interview? like a lot of pple were invited?
Re: Union Bank Graduate Recruitment 2014-Let's Meet Here by Rich4god(m): 3:43pm On Mar 18, 2015
Wealthyone:

hmmmnnnn.....if i get u right, u are saying some candidates have been called and interviewed? someone said it back then that we should 4Get it while some said UBN's recruitment could be delayed up to a year.

UBN hopefuls, how far??

You got him wrong... He meant that "on that same day we wrote that of UBN, he was witing a test for another diff company, same venue, same time..."

1 Like

Re: Union Bank Graduate Recruitment 2014-Let's Meet Here by Wealthyone: 3:58pm On Mar 18, 2015
Rich4god:

You got him wrong... He meant that "on that same day we wrote that of UBN, he was witing a test for another diff company, same venue, same time..."

OOOOps!!!! My bad. I just read again.
Re: Union Bank Graduate Recruitment 2014-Let's Meet Here by Nobody: 5:16pm On Mar 18, 2015
Re: Union Bank Graduate Recruitment 2014-Let's Meet Here by Wealthyone: 6:48pm On Mar 18, 2015
3doursdown:

The aptitude test i wrote was for another company. Dragnet often does that, they could for example be holding aptitude test for entry level Sterling bank and PWC experienced level in the same venue at the same time.

Aii. I wish everyone of us d best life has to offer.

1 Like

Re: Union Bank Graduate Recruitment 2014-Let's Meet Here by quamdeen(m): 12:17am On Mar 20, 2015
Bro.. Please kindly help a brother with the union bank past questions you. Ill be countiNG on you.. Have the union bank dragnet test nxt week.. Email is demola.kareem@yahoo.com

Their questions are Graduate Standard or so Exam (GSE), you can search the net for samples questions and techniques of passing them. Better know how to solve any GSE questions than answers to Dragnet questions.

On UBN GT 2014, update is that for now the bank has put it on hold for some internal restructuring in line with the bank's strategic plan towards 2017.
Job roles are been streamline and branches major operational activities also streamline to various identified customers categories. So as qualify outsource/contract staff are in process of conversion to regular staff so also are the regular Relationship Managers (marketing officers) and other staff are going through series of interview to identify best area of job roles that they can put in their best inline with the bank's vision.
The good news is when you will be called, you ppl will meet a new system, application, procedures and policies that will make your assigned job roles easier to achieve above your targets.
Re: Union Bank Graduate Recruitment 2014-Let's Meet Here by Nobody: 1:24pm On Mar 20, 2015
UBN dragnet test? Na wa oh.., whatever happened to the logs from 2014. Expired
quamdeen:
Bro.. Please kindly help a brother with the union bank past questions you. Ill be countiNG on you.. Have the union bank dragnet test nxt week.. Email is demola.kareem@yahoo.com

Re: Union Bank Graduate Recruitment 2014-Let's Meet Here by haybeez001: 9:50pm On Mar 20, 2015
The way I see things now, it's like Union Bank is discarding our own test with this new test they are conducting! Does anyone know when they advertised because I'm surprised that another test is coming up when nothing has been done about ours. Or is it possible that they need more people that is why they are conducting a fresh test so as to increase the number of people that will make it to their AC? Please, somebody who has an insider should try and help us confirm so that can know our next line of action. I pray that they dont discard our own test oooo else.....
Re: Union Bank Graduate Recruitment 2014-Let's Meet Here by Rich4god(m): 11:39am On Mar 21, 2015
Smallpeepee... Plz show...
Re: Union Bank Graduate Recruitment 2014-Let's Meet Here by cigie(m): 12:44pm On Mar 21, 2015
haybeez001:
The way I see things now, it's like Union Bank is discarding our own test with this new test they are conducting! Does anyone know when they advertised because I'm surprised that another test is coming up when nothing has been done about ours. Or is it possible that they need more people that is why they are conducting a fresh test so as to increase the number of people that will make it to their AC? Please, somebody who has an insider should try and help us confirm so that can know our next line of action. I pray that they dont discard our own test oooo else.....

Where are those who have insiders when you need them
Re: Union Bank Graduate Recruitment 2014-Let's Meet Here by XtraSmooth404: 3:19pm On Mar 21, 2015
quamdeen:

Union Bank test by dragnet? for real? damn...I give up.
Re: Union Bank Graduate Recruitment 2014-Let's Meet Here by davide470(m): 7:48pm On Mar 21, 2015
Hey guys,

If you are feeling bad about the delay with UBN, Just remember, the Last UBN Entrants did their test in Feb. 2012, and got called for the Assessment Centre June 2013 ( 1year, 4months later).

Cheers.

3 Likes

Re: Union Bank Graduate Recruitment 2014-Let's Meet Here by cigie(m): 7:59pm On Mar 21, 2015
davide470:
Hey guys,

If you are feeling bad about the delay with UBN, Just remember, the Last UBN Entrants did their test in Feb. 2012, and got called for the Assessment Centre June 2013 ( 1year, 4months later).

Cheers.

Sighs...

This one gave me some hope.

1 Like

Re: Union Bank Graduate Recruitment 2014-Let's Meet Here by nnaemeka1990: 11:15pm On Mar 28, 2015
Thank God election has gone. Now UBN nothing to give excuse with again o. Please call
Re: Union Bank Graduate Recruitment 2014-Let's Meet Here by Gydion(m): 8:10am On Mar 29, 2015
Pls how did u guys apply?
Re: Union Bank Graduate Recruitment 2014-Let's Meet Here by nnaemeka1990: 11:45pm On Apr 01, 2015
God please bless us.
Touch their minds let them remember us.
Election is over and it was peaceful. So please UBN.
God never fails.
Re: Union Bank Graduate Recruitment 2014-Let's Meet Here by TheeRevelation: 6:03am On Apr 02, 2015
I don't understand these Union Bank people and I don't think they still have this recruitment in mind.

Well, First Bank just called some peeps for documentation from their 2years ago graduate trainee recruitment.

Be hopeful.

2 Likes

Re: Union Bank Graduate Recruitment 2014-Let's Meet Here by haybeez001: 3:51pm On Apr 18, 2015
Union Bank, na only una waka cum? This wahala wey una carryING us to doING, dia is God ooo... Please, inform us in writing that you have discarded the test we wrote last year of which success mails were sent to us on July 2nd and we all would understand. We would stop hoping on the continuity of this recruitment process and we'd push on with our lives...
Re: Union Bank Graduate Recruitment 2014-Let's Meet Here by Rich4god(m): 4:43pm On Apr 18, 2015
Sending a mail to them won't be bad... Does anyone have a direct email of their HR
Re: Union Bank Graduate Recruitment 2014-Let's Meet Here by Nobody: 5:18pm On Apr 18, 2015
90% of posts on this thread is all filled with fear, lamentation, despair and depression. Guys...why una dey do like this naa? UBN has not discontinued this recruitment from all permutations. So why the cry? Someone said last GT recruitment took 1yr and 4 months. Ours is just about a year. Cheer up guys and quit the despair! Graduate Trainee or Management Trainee roles are strategic recruitment which cannot be handled like those of ordinary job roles. That's why it takes time. And when you eventually get it, it pays damn well. So cheer up and get busy while waiting.
Re: Union Bank Graduate Recruitment 2014-Let's Meet Here by Mannylex(m): 6:36pm On Apr 18, 2015
ControlX:
90% of posts on this thread is all filled with fear, lamentation, despair and depression. Guys...why una dey do like this naa? UBN has not discontinued this recruitment from all permutations. So why the cry? Someone said last GT recruitment took 1yr and 4 months. Ours is just about a year. Cheer up guys and quit the despair! Graduate Trainee or Management Trainee roles are strategic recruitment which cannot be handled like those of ordinary job roles. That's why it takes time. And when you eventually get it, it pays damn well. So cheer up and get busy while waiting.

Guy, how did you apply? Online or by hand?
Re: Union Bank Graduate Recruitment 2014-Let's Meet Here by Nobody: 12:57pm On Apr 19, 2015
Mannylex:

Guy, how did you apply? Online or by hand?
Online... last year...
Re: Union Bank Graduate Recruitment 2014-Let's Meet Here by kolour: 3:27pm On Apr 20, 2015
It's well. We just have to wait, patiently...
Re: Union Bank Graduate Recruitment 2014-Let's Meet Here by ubnhopeful: 8:49pm On Apr 26, 2015
ehmmm, reading through this thread, this song comes to mind # I just can't give up now, come too far from where I started from. Nobody told me, the road will be easy....#
Let us wait patiently and prayfully, instead of being anxious (Phil 4:6) God is saying
to someone here that you being anxious for nothing. Be
still and know that I am spicing up that blessing so you
will enjoy to the fullest wait on the Lord! (Isa 40:31) like
Job said all the days of my appointed time will i wait till
my change comes.(Job 14:14) change is coming, abundance of rain is here.
It is well wink

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) ... (44) (Reply)

KPMG Graduate Aptitude Test 2013 / Peace Corps Of Nigeria Recruitment Form: Another Employment Scam? / Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.