Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,865 members, 7,810,294 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:08 AM

Now That We Have The Agric Sector,lets Create Jobs - Agriculture (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Now That We Have The Agric Sector,lets Create Jobs (18414 Views)

Nigerian Agric Sector Attracts $8b Investment In 4 Years / How To Create Jobs For All Nairalanders - Fishery / Welcome Back To The Agric Section. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Now That We Have The Agric Sector,lets Create Jobs by Juliana7: 1:10am On Feb 10, 2015
@excelsiorfarms, thanks
Re: Now That We Have The Agric Sector,lets Create Jobs by Cee9(m): 8:17pm On Apr 24, 2015
you can now order for your NAFDAC APPROVED zobo online @ www.tradot.com/1store/?foodie
Re: Now That We Have The Agric Sector,lets Create Jobs by Yeecar(m): 10:24am On Apr 25, 2015
Mushroom cultivation

https://www.nairaland.com/2113936/mushroom-cultivation-easiest-way-becoming#33088344

For all Agricultural consultancy services, Mushroom SPAWN supply, training, Undergraduate/Postgraduate Project assistance.
Please Contact;
Mr Olayinka
ayoola.anibaba@fiiro.gov.ng
08074265622 (24 hour line)
07064983344 (WHATSAPP)
Bbm: 559BFC1B
Re: Now That We Have The Agric Sector,lets Create Jobs by jefips: 5:57pm On Aug 22, 2015
a friend feeds her fishes with raw blood.the concealed one.she cuts it into pieces n feeds them raw.she just called to say they are dying.what could be the cause.she cooks the remaining blood and feed them the next day .they fishes are about 1kg.
help pls.
Re: Now That We Have The Agric Sector,lets Create Jobs by jefips: 5:59pm On Aug 22, 2015
can blood meal be preserved in a freezer .for how long.
Re: Now That We Have The Agric Sector,lets Create Jobs by excelsiorfarm(m): 11:03pm On Sep 16, 2015
jefips:
a friend feeds her fishes with raw blood.the concealed one.she cuts it into pieces n feeds them raw.she just called to say they are dying.what could be the cause.she cooks the remaining blood and feed them the next day .they fishes are about 1kg.
help pls.
i hope d death stopped, for future, let's all know, blood meal is rich in protein,but d danger is it is a great pollutant,next time, quickly change water
Re: Now That We Have The Agric Sector,lets Create Jobs by excelsiorfarm(m): 11:07pm On Sep 16, 2015
jefips:

can blood meal be preserved in a freezer .for how long.
as long as d temp is freezes it. Wisdom- be careful with it,if u aint good with great water mgt
Re: Now That We Have The Agric Sector,lets Create Jobs by chiomilisa(f): 3:06pm On Dec 25, 2015
how much will the 8 weeks chicken be sold. and can one buy 4wks and train the remaining 4wka. tanks
Re: Now That We Have The Agric Sector,lets Create Jobs by excelsiorfarm(m): 6:36pm On Dec 25, 2015
chiomilisa:
how much will the 8 weeks chicken be sold. and can one buy 4wks and train the remaining 4wka. tanks
YES YOU CAN BUY, ASK FOR TREATMENT UPDATE, IF ANY, NOW IF AVAILABLE 4 WEEKS SHOULD BE CHEAPER, COS NO FESTIVE TARGET TO MEET IN 4 WEEKS TIME, FOR PRICE, ASK NEAR YOU
Re: Now That We Have The Agric Sector,lets Create Jobs by chiomilisa(f): 12:59pm On Dec 26, 2015
excelsiorfarm:
YES YOU CAN BUY, ASK FOR TREATMENT UPDATE, IF ANY, NOW IF AVAILABLE 4 WEEKS SHOULD BE CHEAPER, COS NO FESTIVE TARGET TO MEET IN 4 WEEKS TIME, FOR PRICE, ASK NEAR YOU

OK bros tanks
Re: Now That We Have The Agric Sector,lets Create Jobs by chiomilisa(f): 1:02pm On Dec 26, 2015
sorry to bother u. pls will the feeding be day and night for the 4 wks. tanks
Re: Now That We Have The Agric Sector,lets Create Jobs by excelsiorfarm(m): 1:50pm On Feb 04, 2016
Apology, schedule at times doesnt make me login, sorry for d pretty late response pls, you can just send yr request via sms to my numbers below or send an email or both. Note: sms at times fail to deliver,thanks
Re: Now That We Have The Agric Sector,lets Create Jobs by demola2100: 2:31pm On Feb 04, 2016
excelsiorfarm:
Many had requested that an agric section should be created on this forum & many youths had done and doing inspiring agric entrepreneurship in the nation; this thread is for farmers or would be farmers to share & relate in the area of ideas,technology,innovation in all sectors of agric i.e. from crop & animal farming. LET ALL POST BE REAL, FROM YOUR INSIGHTS, JOBS CAN BE CREATED.

By popular demand, Parvenu exports has deem it fit to re-organise another free seminar training tagged "secrets of exporting", This is another opportunity for you to become an exporter and make unimaginable load of money and be exposed to how to make #80,000-#150,000 per week. We are doing this again because we have been receiving alot of calls to re-organise the seminar. come and benefit in this mind blowing seminar.
For Bookings, send your name, location and phone number to the following lines 08100794239 or 08077714010 and we shall reserve a seat for you and inform you the date for the seminar. It is totally free.
For enquiries,visit us at Parvenu ventures limited, 11th floor, cocoa house, dugbe, Ibadan.
Re: Now That We Have The Agric Sector,lets Create Jobs by Cation(m): 9:35am On Feb 05, 2016
@excelsiorfarms pls do u have a fish pond in ogbomoso? if true pls i need ur help
Re: Now That We Have The Agric Sector,lets Create Jobs by excelsiorfarm(m): 4:30pm On Feb 05, 2016
Cation:
@excelsiorfarms pls do u have a fish pond in ogbomoso? if true pls i need ur help
i don't have fish pond in ogbomoso,what help do u need?
Re: Now That We Have The Agric Sector,lets Create Jobs by Cation(m): 10:27am On Feb 06, 2016
excelsiorfarm:
i don't have fish pond in ogbomoso,what help do u need?
i want to learn fish farming
Re: Now That We Have The Agric Sector,lets Create Jobs by excelsiorfarm(m): 6:07pm On Feb 06, 2016
Cation:
i want to learn fish farming
am not in ogbomoso, I just come in to my people if need be
Re: Now That We Have The Agric Sector,lets Create Jobs by Preprobiotics: 11:04pm On Jun 25, 2017
Molasses and Lactobacillus Serum for Livestock, Poultry and Home Use
Undiluted Organic Molasses for Strong Nutritional Value with many Health Benefits. Lactobachillus a Superb Growth Booster for Livestock, Poultry and Fish Farming, Also an effective Foul ODOUR Removal for Farms, Households, Dust Bins,Sewage, etc.
Call: 08121790440
Price from =N=1,500

Re: Now That We Have The Agric Sector,lets Create Jobs by ifegbo1(m): 12:03pm On Oct 07, 2017
At Egbogu ventures,we take pride in being regarded as one of the most reliable source of,Bitter cola,garri,Yam,Vegetables,Ogbono,Cola-nut, Cashew nuts,Ginger,Garlic,palm oil,palm kanel,palm shell,Cocoa Beans etc producers and exporters in Nigeria. We have been in produc
tion and service,Busines,aim to provide our clients with quality service.We are always available any time, any where at your comfort,demands,we deliver.07064586430 or vconnect #EGBOGU VENTURES
Re: Now That We Have The Agric Sector,lets Create Jobs by excelsiorfarm(m): 9:10pm On Jun 06, 2022
Greetings, i desire to wake up this thread with this video on how you can spend less than $5 to start a vegetable farm at home, which you can feed on for a year
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nDgQt12gUso?Sub_Confirmation=1

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

What Are The Requirements For Cold Room Business / Russia-Ukraine War: Ban Export Of Maize To Avoid Scarcity, Dangote Tells FG / How To Get Cheap Farmland For Lease And Buying

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.