Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,657 members, 7,809,483 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:25 AM

Krixmas Logistics Services.For Cheap Pickups&Deliverys For China/Dubai Importers - Business To Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Krixmas Logistics Services.For Cheap Pickups&Deliverys For China/Dubai Importers (25396 Views)

Admair Logistics Services, Pickups And Delivery Within Lagos And Ogun. / <<< Kobomart Logistics & Customer Care Service >>> / IBL PROCUREMENT/LOGISTICS SERVICE (DOORSTEP/WAYBILL FROM LAGOS TO OTHER STATES). (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Krixmas Logistics Services.For Cheap Pickups&Deliverys For China/Dubai Importers by goodtalk(m): 11:47am On Sep 25, 2014
BJ88: one word! krixmas is just da bomb. he handles everything on mybehalf. abeg chop knockles jor...lol

Dear BJ88. One word! God bless you. Thanks for your kind words. it was nice doing business with you and we look forward to doing more business with you.

Regards.
Re: Krixmas Logistics Services.For Cheap Pickups&Deliverys For China/Dubai Importers by goodtalk(m): 11:54am On Sep 25, 2014
dekunbi: Thumbs up Krismax Logistics. I have been. Using them. For some months now and I. Must. Confess that I am highly impressed. We have Neva met only talk and chat on phone but. They have really. Satisfied me. My shipment is. Being. Picked up in lagos and delivered to me on time. I. Have few goods with dem and all they do is deliver to my customers when they need it. No need to run to the park. Every time too send goods to lagos from PH. Keep up the good work. You are. Really. Doing well.keep it up.. Keep. Your flag flying.

Dear dekunbi.

Thanks for always been there! since you came on board you have been consistent in doing business with us, we really appreciate you, and we promise to always out do our past in serving you efficiently.

Regards.
Re: Krixmas Logistics Services.For Cheap Pickups&Deliverys For China/Dubai Importers by 10thangel(f): 5:19pm On Sep 25, 2014
goodtalk:

Dear 10thangel. Kindly check your mail I have replied. Regards.

I'm still sticking to the first seller. Pls, check ur email, I sent the quotation to you. Can you calculate the amount in naira excluding the DHL cost plus ur charges, so that I can pay into ur acct. thanks
Re: Krixmas Logistics Services.For Cheap Pickups&Deliverys For China/Dubai Importers by goodtalk(m): 8:04am On Sep 28, 2014
10thangel:

I'm still sticking to the first seller. Pls, check ur email, I sent the quotation to you. Can you calculate the amount in naira excluding the DHL cost plus ur charges, so that I can pay into ur acct. thanks

hi 10thangel.

kindly check your mail i have sent you the details your require.

Regards.
Re: Krixmas Logistics Services.For Cheap Pickups&Deliverys For China/Dubai Importers by 10thangel(f): 5:08pm On Sep 28, 2014
goodtalk:

hi 10thangel.

kindly check your mail i have sent you the details your require.

Regards.

I got it. But the DHL is nt suppose to be part of it. You've sent me details of ur shipping cost be4. Can I use that to calculate? or Shld I wait 4 ur own calculation. It shld include ur own shipping cost and also procurement. thanks
Re: Krixmas Logistics Services.For Cheap Pickups&Deliverys For China/Dubai Importers by goodtalk(m): 11:16pm On Sep 29, 2014
10thangel: .

I got it. But the DHL is nt suppose to be part of it. You've sent me details of ur shipping cost be4. Can I use that to calculate? or Shld I wait 4 ur own calculation. It shld include ur own shipping cost and also procurement. thanks

kindly contact your seller to give u the exact weight of your items that will assist us in calculating to the letter what your shipping charges will pan out to be.

Regards.
Re: Krixmas Logistics Services.For Cheap Pickups&Deliverys For China/Dubai Importers by ekenzo(m): 11:36pm On Sep 30, 2014
goodtalk: .

Gooday Alterboy1.

Thanks for coming around! We can surely assist your ship your 50 - 70 cartons to Enugu infact thats the work we do.
Kindly put a call through to me on 0802 804 5004 and lets together arrange the logistics/shipment of your parcels to Enugu.

Regards.

pls I will like u to pick up a package( watches ) in lagos and send to awka Anambra state. How much will it cost
Re: Krixmas Logistics Services.For Cheap Pickups&Deliverys For China/Dubai Importers by goodtalk(m): 1:59am On Oct 02, 2014
ekenzo: pls I will like u to pick up a package( watches ) in lagos and send to awka Anambra state. How much will it cost

Hi ekenzo! Thanks for visiting us online. You didnt state in your inquiry the area of Lagos in which we would pickup the watch before shipping it to Awka. i would advice you give us a call so we can sort out the logistics to get your parcel to Awka.

Regards.

Re: Krixmas Logistics Services.For Cheap Pickups&Deliverys For China/Dubai Importers by ifud(m): 4:48am On Oct 03, 2014
Did you or did you not send the package to uyo. I haven't received any call. Take some time out and reply. Endocomm... Please try and reply to your whatsapp chats, It's really frustrating.

1 Like

Re: Krixmas Logistics Services.For Cheap Pickups&Deliverys For China/Dubai Importers by ekenzo(m): 11:22pm On Oct 03, 2014
goodtalk:

Hi ekenzo! Thanks for visiting us online. You didnt state in your inquiry the area of Lagos in which we would pickup the watch before shipping it to Awka. i would advice you give us a call so we can sort out the logistics to get your parcel to Awka.

Regards.
The area in Lagos is at the air port @ st. Patrick's logistic
Re: Krixmas Logistics Services.For Cheap Pickups&Deliverys For China/Dubai Importers by goodtalk(m): 3:34pm On Oct 05, 2014
ekenzo:

The area in Lagos is at the air port @ st. Patrick's logistic

Hi ekenzo!

Thanks for visiting us online! As we have discussed over the phone, kindly inform us when your parcel at Saint patrick arrives so we can arrange the logistics to Festac and Awka respectivly. Regards.

Re: Krixmas Logistics Services.For Cheap Pickups&Deliverys For China/Dubai Importers by GRACEGLORY: 4:59pm On Oct 05, 2014
We are urgently in need of 20 & 30 Tonnages trucks (Box Body) to convey our light goods and it is a permanent job.
Products: BISCUITS...

For details:

Call: +234803 054 6462
Pin: 7a146d67
-Cyrus Jesunifemi
E-mail: cyrusjesunifemi@gmail.com

Re: Krixmas Logistics Services.For Cheap Pickups&Deliverys For China/Dubai Importers by goodtalk(m): 5:48am On Oct 06, 2014
GRACEGLORY:
We are urgently in need of 20 & 30 Tonnages trucks (Box Body) to convey our light goods and it is a permanent job.
Products: BISCUITS...

For details:

Call: +234803 054 6462
Pin: 7a146d67
-Cyrus Jesunifemi
E-mail: cyrusjesunifemi@gmail.com

Hi GraceGlory!.
Its nice for you to visit us online. We can definitly provide those tonnage of trucks you require for you operations. I will send u pictures and quotations for trucks we currently have available on my return to lagos tomorow as i personally conveyed some massive industrial printers out of lagos to 2 diffrent states in the Federation.

Regards.

Re: Krixmas Logistics Services.For Cheap Pickups&Deliverys For China/Dubai Importers by Covenantglobalresources: 7:52pm On Oct 07, 2014
I want to pick up 16.5kg goods from St Patricks office in Lagos to Ughelli in Delta State.
Kindly text me d quote to 08030913073
Re: Krixmas Logistics Services.For Cheap Pickups&Deliverys For China/Dubai Importers by goodtalk(m): 5:28am On Oct 10, 2014
Covenantglobalresources:
I want to pick up 16.5kg goods from St Patricks office in Lagos to Ughelli in Delta State.
Kindly text me d quote to 08030913073

Hi Covenantglobalresources, tanks for visiting us online. As we ve discussed via calls/text messages kindly credit our accounts so we can facilitate your package to Ughelli.

Regards.

Re: Krixmas Logistics Services.For Cheap Pickups&Deliverys For China/Dubai Importers by goodtalk(m): 5:39am On Oct 10, 2014
ifud:
Did you or did you not send the package to uyo. I haven't received any call. Take some time out and reply. Endocomm... Please try and reply to your whatsapp chats, It's really frustrating.

Hi Ifud.
Am glad your parcel has arrived Uyo and u have recieved it. Pls whenever there is a delay in responce to chart kindly put a call through. The delay you experienced emmanated from the transport company that conveyed your parcel to Uyo. Regards.

Re: Krixmas Logistics Services.For Cheap Pickups&Deliverys For China/Dubai Importers by kelvin1191(m): 1:43pm On Oct 10, 2014
Pls can you handle my shipment of 2metric ton goods from china? The average length is 5.8m-6m. Also, can you handle fragile goods like glass? I intend to place an order latest next week. Pls kindly get back to me at mkpuu2k10 @ gmail . com. Thanks
Re: Krixmas Logistics Services.For Cheap Pickups&Deliverys For China/Dubai Importers by goodtalk(m): 8:00am On Oct 11, 2014
kelvin1191:
Pls can you handle my shipment of 2metric ton goods from china? The average length is 5.8m-6m. Also, can you handle fragile goods like glass? I intend to place an order latest next week. Pls kindly get back to me at mkpuu2k10 @ gmail . com. Thanks

Hi Kelvin1191,

Glad u had time to visit us online. We have the capacity to handle all your shipment whether fragile as in glass or any other consignment u may wish to import into the country. We look forward to assisting you with your logistical needs.

Regards.
Re: Krixmas Logistics Services.For Cheap Pickups&Deliverys For China/Dubai Importers by Rita30: 9:42pm On Oct 11, 2014
Hello krixmas, thanks alot for warehousing my items, that useless a2globalshipping is still holding my laptop. Am sorry for the inconviniences caused you. Thank u
Re: Krixmas Logistics Services.For Cheap Pickups&Deliverys For China/Dubai Importers by goodtalk(m): 8:01pm On Oct 13, 2014
Rita30:
Hello krixmas, thanks alot for warehousing my items, that useless a2globalshipping is still holding my laptop. Am sorry for the inconviniences caused you. Thank u

Gooday ma. Its our pleasure to always assist our customers in what ever way we can. Although your other items have stayed with us for almost a month we would be glad to receive the outstanding laptop and forward them to Abuja on your behalf. We appreciate u.

Regards
Re: Krixmas Logistics Services.For Cheap Pickups&Deliverys For China/Dubai Importers by Inkredible(m): 12:16pm On Oct 15, 2014
Krixmax makes it look like Christmas. cheesy. Thanks for your fast delivery. I appreciate.
Re: Krixmas Logistics Services.For Cheap Pickups&Deliverys For China/Dubai Importers by twicenoni(m): 4:08pm On Oct 15, 2014
Krixmax i called about 30mins ago and i mail you but no reply yet i want to ship 10pc of earpiece from china to lagos the weight of one is 155g aw much will it cost me? Express shipping

What is your china and dubai address
Re: Krixmas Logistics Services.For Cheap Pickups&Deliverys For China/Dubai Importers by goodtalk(m): 6:14am On Oct 16, 2014
twicenoni:
Krixmax i called about 30mins ago and i mail you but no reply yet i want to ship 10pc of earpiece from china to lagos the weight of one is 155g aw much will it cost me? Express shipping

What is your china and dubai address

Dear twicenoni.
Thanks for coming around! I have replied your mail kindly take a look at your inbox/spam.

Regards.

Re: Krixmas Logistics Services.For Cheap Pickups&Deliverys For China/Dubai Importers by goodtalk(m): 6:18am On Oct 16, 2014
Inkredible:
Krixmax makes it look like Christmas. cheesy. Thanks for your fast delivery. I appreciate.

Hi Incredible.

Thanks for your kind comments! We really appreciate your patronage. God bless u.

Regards.

Re: Krixmas Logistics Services.For Cheap Pickups&Deliverys For China/Dubai Importers by twicenoni(m): 10:26am On Oct 16, 2014
goodtalk:

Dear twicenoni.
Thanks for coming around! I have replied your mail kindly take a look at your inbox/spam.

Regards.

What about the address i ask for?
Re: Krixmas Logistics Services.For Cheap Pickups&Deliverys For China/Dubai Importers by goodtalk(m): 8:13pm On Oct 16, 2014
twicenoni:

What about the address i ask for?

I have sent it to you via mobile charts.

Regards.
Re: Krixmas Logistics Services.For Cheap Pickups&Deliverys For China/Dubai Importers by twicenoni(m): 10:14pm On Oct 16, 2014
goodtalk:

I have sent it to you via mobile charts.

Regards.

Yeah seen it thanks
Re: Krixmas Logistics Services.For Cheap Pickups&Deliverys For China/Dubai Importers by nextstep(m): 2:02am On Oct 25, 2014
I just want to say thanks so much for handling our previous shipment effortlessly. Keep up the great work!

House, we put our trust in Krixmas for our logistics needs. In a few days they'll be handling about 50 SKUs of electronic parts on our behalf.
Re: Krixmas Logistics Services.For Cheap Pickups&Deliverys For China/Dubai Importers by twicenoni(m): 7:48am On Oct 25, 2014
Krixmax did u still need buses to register under ur company? There is one LT bus in my area
Re: Krixmas Logistics Services.For Cheap Pickups&Deliverys For China/Dubai Importers by goodtalk(m): 5:46am On Oct 26, 2014
nextstep:
I just want to say thanks so much for handling our previous shipment effortlessly. Keep up the great work!

House, we put our trust in Krixmas for our logistics needs. In a few days they'll be handling about 50 SKUs of electronic parts on our behalf.

Nextstep! Nextstep to Greatness i greet u! We appreciate you immensely for doing business with our company and we promise to always exceed your expectation.

We are awaiting that large order you are expecting.
Regards.

Re: Krixmas Logistics Services.For Cheap Pickups&Deliverys For China/Dubai Importers by goodtalk(m): 5:51am On Oct 26, 2014
twicenoni:
Krixmax did u still need buses to register under ur company? There is one LT bus in my area

Dear twiceoni. We appreciate u! at the appropriate time we will let you know, but as at know we are partnering with owners of Hummer Toyota buses to move our slightly bulky cargos, reason been that we often convey items to different states of the federation and an LT bus wont be able to travel that far.

Regards.

Re: Krixmas Logistics Services.For Cheap Pickups&Deliverys For China/Dubai Importers by Rita30: 4:35pm On Oct 28, 2014
Krixmas ur number is not going what about my waybill to abuja? I did not hear from u again. No info

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Free Overseas Buyers Contacts For Cashewnut,bitter Kola And Cow Gallstones / Introduce Your Business / Where Can I Buy/invest In Gold In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.