Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,204 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:05 AM

Krixmas Logistics Services.For Cheap Pickups&Deliverys For China/Dubai Importers - Business To Business (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Krixmas Logistics Services.For Cheap Pickups&Deliverys For China/Dubai Importers (25391 Views)

Admair Logistics Services, Pickups And Delivery Within Lagos And Ogun. / <<< Kobomart Logistics & Customer Care Service >>> / IBL PROCUREMENT/LOGISTICS SERVICE (DOORSTEP/WAYBILL FROM LAGOS TO OTHER STATES). (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Krixmas Logistics Services.For Cheap Pickups&Deliverys For China/Dubai Importers by goodtalk(m): 5:52am On Oct 29, 2014
Rita30:
Krixmas ur number is not going what about my waybill to abuja? I did not hear from u again. No info

GoodMorning Rita30.I had Network flunctuations on my phone for most of the day. We have already shipped your package to Abuja and we have sent u the details via SMS, kindly check. We appreciate your patronage.

Regards.
Re: Krixmas Logistics Services.For Cheap Pickups&Deliverys For China/Dubai Importers by phumtadeic: 1:50pm On Oct 29, 2014
Re: Krixmas Logistics Services.For Cheap Pickups&Deliverys For China/Dubai Importers by twicenoni(m): 6:37pm On Oct 30, 2014
yo krixmax what is your china address i want to ship in some good from aliexpress kindly reply ASAP
Re: Krixmas Logistics Services.For Cheap Pickups&Deliverys For China/Dubai Importers by Rita30: 9:53am On Oct 31, 2014
I have received my items hale and hearty, Thank you krixmas. About the other issue, i rather u keep the money for my next pick up. God bless u
Re: Krixmas Logistics Services.For Cheap Pickups&Deliverys For China/Dubai Importers by goodtalk(m): 2:43am On Nov 02, 2014
phumtadeic:
Hello Krixmas, Your number is not going. I paid the money into your corporate account this morning and left you a message on Bbm. I am expecting my package to be picked up from Noni king (Augusta) and st Patrick to be delivered to me @ Ojodu -berger as we earlier discussed.

Please Krixmax make it look like Christmas for me too oh!!!! cheesy cheesy

Dear Phumtadeic.

We appreciate your patronage ma. Though u asked us to deliver to Ojodu Berger we went ahead to deliver to Akute which is actually closer to your place of residence! For our customers! We will go the EXTRA MILE!.

Regards.
Re: Krixmas Logistics Services.For Cheap Pickups&Deliverys For China/Dubai Importers by goodtalk(m): 2:48am On Nov 02, 2014
Rita30:
I have received my items hale and hearty, Thank you krixmas. About the other issue, i rather u keep the money for my next pick up. God bless u

Dear Rita.

Thank you so much ma! You proved dependable and forthright! As you trusted us with your goods in our custody for over a month we could trust you with our clients expensive I pad also.

Looking forward to your next shipment.

We appreciate u Ma.

Regards.
Re: Krixmas Logistics Services.For Cheap Pickups&Deliverys For China/Dubai Importers by engrgordon(m): 10:08pm On Nov 03, 2014
I HAVE ABOUT 70KG GOODS TO BRING FROM LAGOS TO PH, WHAT IS YOUR PRICE?
Re: Krixmas Logistics Services.For Cheap Pickups&Deliverys For China/Dubai Importers by tspun(m): 10:14pm On Nov 03, 2014
i believe i have called you more than 100 times today, you deliberately refuse to pick my calls, even if you have problem with goods, you think shutting me out is the best? I am waiting for your explanation since you prefer we discuse this in public.

1 Like

Re: Krixmas Logistics Services.For Cheap Pickups&Deliverys For China/Dubai Importers by goodtalk(m): 4:19am On Nov 05, 2014
engrgordon:
I HAVE ABOUT 70KG GOODS TO BRING FROM LAGOS TO PH, WHAT IS YOUR PRICE?

Hi engrgordon,

Compliments of the season,
Thanks for visiting us online. Please whats the content of the 70kg you wish to ship from Lagos to Ph? How are they packed? i would advice you reach me via 0802 804 5004 so we can discuss on how to arrange the Logistics of your shipment to PH.

Regards.
Re: Krixmas Logistics Services.For Cheap Pickups&Deliverys For China/Dubai Importers by Emma8043(m): 4:04am On Nov 19, 2014
AM EMMANUEL FOR THOSE WHO ARE INTERESTED IN IMPORTING ANY THING FROM CHINA LIKE GAGET FEMALE AND MALE SHOES BABY WEARS AND MANY MORE AND ALSO AM INTO LOGISTIC AND CARGO INCASE YOU WANT TO SEND TO ANY PART OF NIGERIA AT A VERY LOW RATE AND MY SERVICE IS AS FIRST AS LIGHT JUST TWO DAY AND AND YOU GET YOUR PRODUCT YOU CAN REACH ME ON TEL:+8615002001401
EMAIL:EMMANUELANYANETU@YAHOO.COM
Re: Krixmas Logistics Services.For Cheap Pickups&Deliverys For China/Dubai Importers by bigx(m): 9:38pm On Nov 19, 2014
Items delivered
Re: Krixmas Logistics Services.For Cheap Pickups&Deliverys For China/Dubai Importers by nextstep(m): 10:16pm On Nov 19, 2014
Krixmas: our products have arrived at the usual place and are awaiting your pickup. Thanks!

goodtalk:

Nextstep! Nextstep to Greatness i greet u! We appreciate you immensely for doing business with our company and we promise to always exceed your expectation.

We are awaiting that large order you are expecting.
Regards.
Re: Krixmas Logistics Services.For Cheap Pickups&Deliverys For China/Dubai Importers by goodtalk(m): 5:21am On Nov 20, 2014
nextstep:
Krixmas: our products have arrived at the usual place and are awaiting your pickup. Thanks!

OKAY BOSS!

We would pickup as usual and deliver to your brother in Badagry!
Its nice to hear from you once more. its been a while.

Regards.

Re: Krixmas Logistics Services.For Cheap Pickups&Deliverys For China/Dubai Importers by goodtalk(m): 5:34am On Nov 20, 2014
Dear clients! We wish to say a big tank you for your unwavering patronage. We promise to always exceed your expectation and put your business interest first at all times.

Compliments of the season!

Regards.

At Krixmas we help your business reach the Zenith!

1 Like

Re: Krixmas Logistics Services.For Cheap Pickups&Deliverys For China/Dubai Importers by roqrules04(m): 8:54pm On Nov 20, 2014
Waiting for ur update sir abt d Enugu package; Krixmas
Re: Krixmas Logistics Services.For Cheap Pickups&Deliverys For China/Dubai Importers by nextstep(m): 9:13pm On Nov 20, 2014
Actually, this is packed is for your warehouse. Please hold on to it, and we'll send you shipping requests from time to time.

Thanks!

goodtalk:

OKAY BOSS!

We would pickup as usual and deliver to your brother in Badagry!
Its nice to hear from you once more. its been a while.

Regards.
Re: Krixmas Logistics Services.For Cheap Pickups&Deliverys For China/Dubai Importers by goodtalk(m): 6:32am On Nov 22, 2014
nextstep:
Actually, this is packed is for your warehouse. Please hold on to it, and we'll send you shipping requests from time to time.

Thanks!

Dear nextstep.

My Dispatch Rider has picked up your package at LSM GLOBAL and its currently been Warehoused pending further delivery instructions.

We appreciate u sir.

Regards.

Re: Krixmas Logistics Services.For Cheap Pickups&Deliverys For China/Dubai Importers by goodtalk(m): 6:38am On Nov 22, 2014
roqrules04:
Waiting for ur update sir abt d Enugu package; Krixmas

Dear roqrules04.

We dispatched your package to Enugu yesterday morning aboard Ekeson Transport, and your customer has already recieved his parcel. We are awaiting further delivery instructions concerning your parcel with us going to Maidugeri.

Thank u so much sir for your patronage,!

Regards.

KRIXMAS LOGISTICS! Putting your biz First!

Re: Krixmas Logistics Services.For Cheap Pickups&Deliverys For China/Dubai Importers by roqrules04(m): 7:11am On Nov 22, 2014
goodtalk:

Dear roqrules04.

We dispatched your package to Enugu yesterday morning aboard Ekeson Transport, and your customer has already recieved his parcel. We are awaiting further delivery instructions concerning your parcel with us going to Maidugeri.

Thank u so much sir for your patronage,!

Regards.

KRIXMAS LOGISTICS! Putting your biz First!

Thank you sir, i'll give you update about the maiduguri own soon
Re: Krixmas Logistics Services.For Cheap Pickups&Deliverys For China/Dubai Importers by goodtalk(m): 3:07pm On Nov 22, 2014
roqrules04:

Thank you sir, i'll give you update about the maiduguri own soon

We will be waiting!

Thanks.
Re: Krixmas Logistics Services.For Cheap Pickups&Deliverys For China/Dubai Importers by goodtalk(m): 5:24am On Nov 26, 2014
As the year winds to a close, we at Krixmas Logistics Services wishes to say a big thank you to our all clients that gave us 12600 parcels to handle in 3 months! Whoa!!

We appreciate you all so dearly!

2015 will mark a significant mile stone in the life cycle of our operations as we will be repositioning our operations in the light of increased demands of our services.

Seasons greetings!

Merry Chrismas from Krixmas.

Regards!

Re: Krixmas Logistics Services.For Cheap Pickups&Deliverys For China/Dubai Importers by 5p1naz(m): 12:39pm On Nov 26, 2014
can you pick up from nonnikings and deliver to abc transport @mile2 for ghana delivery?
Re: Krixmas Logistics Services.For Cheap Pickups&Deliverys For China/Dubai Importers by goodtalk(m): 12:55pm On Nov 26, 2014
5p1naz:
can you pick up from nonnikings and deliver to abc transport @mile2 for ghana delivery?

Gooday 5pinaz. Thanks for coming online! We can certainly do dat for you. Kindly drop the name and fone number on your parcel as a text message to 08028045004. I would dispatch my rider to pick it up and drop it off at ABC ghana office at Festac. I assume you ve paid all shipping and clearing charges of Nonikings?

Regards.
Re: Krixmas Logistics Services.For Cheap Pickups&Deliverys For China/Dubai Importers by 5p1naz(m): 1:22pm On Nov 26, 2014
goodtalk:

Gooday 5pinaz. Thanks for coming online! We can certainly do dat for you. Kindly drop the name and fone number on your parcel as a text message to 08028045004. I would dispatch my rider to pick it up and drop it off at ABC ghana office at Festac. I assume you ve paid all shipping and clearing charges of Nonikings?

Regards.

please which of your numbers do you guys receive calls on, because i called all 3 numbers in your signature and no one is picking any of them. i need to talk to someone first because i'm currently using a courier like yours and they always promise to pickup immediately but then they alway always end up letting my goods stay at nonnikings for 2 days and when they finally pickup, it spends another 1 day in their store, its eating me away because i'm loosing customers. i do ghana delivery as much as 2 or 3 times weekly. i need a reliable courier who can always pickup as soon as my goods clear and deliver to abc for ghana delivery. can you guys be relied upon? if it is not in your policy to handle same day delivery or if there's anything that can hinder the same day delivery, i'd appreciate you letting me know now before i commit to your services.

cheers.
Re: Krixmas Logistics Services.For Cheap Pickups&Deliverys For China/Dubai Importers by roqrules04(m): 1:28pm On Nov 26, 2014
Hello sir, pls kindly warehouse my parcel(watch) with you for the main time as i'll update you about where to deliver it to.
Thanks
Re: Krixmas Logistics Services.For Cheap Pickups&Deliverys For China/Dubai Importers by goodtalk(m): 4:19pm On Nov 26, 2014
5p1naz:

please which of your numbers do you guys receive calls on, because i called all 3 numbers in your signature and no one is picking any of them. i need to talk to someone first because i'm currently using a courier like yours and they always promise to pickup immediately but then they alway always end up letting my goods stay at nonnikings for 2 days and when they finally pickup, it spends another 1 day in their store, its eating me away because i'm loosing customers. i do ghana delivery as much as 2 or 3 times weekly. i need a reliable courier who can always pickup as soon as my goods clear and deliver to abc for ghana delivery. can you guys be relied upon? if it is not in your policy to handle same day delivery or if there's anything that can hinder the same day delivery, i'd appreciate you letting me know now before i commit to your services.

cheers.

Can u drop your fone number so we can reach u?
Re: Krixmas Logistics Services.For Cheap Pickups&Deliverys For China/Dubai Importers by goodtalk(m): 4:25pm On Nov 26, 2014
roqrules04:
Hello sir, pls kindly warehouse my parcel(watch) with you for the main time as i'll update you about where to deliver it to.
Thanks

Okay sir! We ve taken note.
Re: Krixmas Logistics Services.For Cheap Pickups&Deliverys For China/Dubai Importers by goodtalk(m): 6:20am On Nov 29, 2014
Our services at a glance!

1 Free warehousing!
2.Free parcel Handling!
3.Parcel pickup/Delivery Services,N700/N1000
4.Inter state and intra state Parcel Delivery
5.Air Frieght services
6.Shipping from China/Dubai to Nigeria.
7.Timely Remittance of Customers proceeds.

Partners: Agofure Motors, The Young Motors, Safari Express, All 36 states Government official Transport companies, Arik Air Etc.

Most Affordable Logistics company on Nairaland

A trial will convience u!..

https://www.nairaland.com/1789817/krixmas-logistics-services.for-cheap-pickups/1

Re: Krixmas Logistics Services.For Cheap Pickups&Deliverys For China/Dubai Importers by goodtalk(m): 5:30am On Dec 05, 2014
In Logistics Business! We are head and shoulder ahead of the rest! Hop on board!!.

Merry Krixmas!

Re: Krixmas Logistics Services.For Cheap Pickups&Deliverys For China/Dubai Importers by tranxo(m): 9:58am On Dec 05, 2014
goodtalk:
Our services at a glance!

1 Free warehousing!
2.Free parcel Handling!
3.Parcel pickup/Delivery Services,N700/N1000
4.Inter state and intra state Parcel Delivery
5.Air Frieght services
6.Shipping from China/Dubai to Nigeria.
7.Timely Remittance of Customers proceeds.

Partners: Agofure Motors, The Young Motors, Safari Express, All 36 states Government official Transport companies, Arik Air Etc.

Most Affordable Logistics company on Nairaland

A trial will convience u!..

https://www.nairaland.com/1789817/krixmas-logistics-services.for-cheap-pickups/1

Hello, i need you to pick up some items from nahco and send to enugu through abc or agofurue, what are your charges?
Re: Krixmas Logistics Services.For Cheap Pickups&Deliverys For China/Dubai Importers by goodtalk(m): 9:57pm On Dec 06, 2014
tranxo:
Hello, i need you to pick up some items from nahco and send to enugu through abc or agofurue, what are your charges?

Gooday sir. Pls whats the content of the item/weight of the item you wish us to pickup on your behalf and ship to Enugu? And also whats the address where we would pickup from?

Regards.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Free Overseas Buyers Contacts For Cashewnut,bitter Kola And Cow Gallstones / Introduce Your Business / Where Can I Buy/invest In Gold In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.