Stats: 3,150,738 members, 7,809,829 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:38 PM

What's Something Someone Said To You That Made You... - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What's Something Someone Said To You That Made You... (756 Views)

Update On The Alleged Corp Member Who Was Said To Have Absconded With $14,400 / Someone Said I Will Make A Good Professional Blogger! / Whats The Nicest Word Someone Has Ever Said To You And You To Someone? (2) (3) (4)

What's Something Someone Said To You That Made You... by Dolcilicious(f): 9:14am On Jun 28, 2014
What is something that someone said to you that made you want to punch them in the face or you actually did punch them?
Re: What's Something Someone Said To You That Made You... by drnairalov: 9:17am On Jun 28, 2014
Dolcilicious: What is something that someone said to you that made you want to punch them in the face or you actually did punch them?

DollyP shud dis be in romance session..if i punch U... plus u owe me *angryface
Re: What's Something Someone Said To You That Made You... by Dolcilicious(f): 9:50am On Jun 28, 2014
drnairalov:

DollyP shud dis be in romance session..if i punch U... plus u owe me *angryface
so wher shud it be?
Re: What's Something Someone Said To You That Made You... by bxcode(m): 10:02am On Jun 28, 2014
Nola, na only you waka come?gringringrin
Re: What's Something Someone Said To You That Made You... by durella4(m): 10:44am On Jun 28, 2014
We don't give visas 2 nigerian students undecided,nearly punch d consular face
Re: What's Something Someone Said To You That Made You... by xynerise: 10:51am On Jun 28, 2014
Dolcilicious:
so wher shud it be?
Violence and crime sub-section
Re: What's Something Someone Said To You That Made You... by Dolcilicious(f): 2:04pm On Jun 28, 2014
xynerise:
Violence and crime sub-section
seriously? I never thought of that o
Re: What's Something Someone Said To You That Made You... by Dolcilicious(f): 2:05pm On Jun 28, 2014
bxcode: Nola, na only you waka come?gringringrin
yes oo,na only me...wetin happen to ur whatsapp?
Re: What's Something Someone Said To You That Made You... by bxcode(m): 2:18pm On Jun 28, 2014
Dolcilicious:
yes oo,na only me...wetin happen to ur whatsapp?
Nothing, just needs an update..will be back soon.
Re: What's Something Someone Said To You That Made You... by Dolcilicious(f): 2:55pm On Jun 28, 2014
bxcode:
Nothing, just needs an update..will be back soon.
alright chazy
Re: What's Something Someone Said To You That Made You... by ggrin(f): 10:17pm On Jul 13, 2014

What's Wrong With Us?? / Picture: Liberians Scores Their Govt On Ebola.. / Covenant University Student Kidnapped And Murdered By Friend In Lagos