Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,255 members, 7,818,876 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:03 AM

Teen Wolf Official Thread - TV/Movies (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Teen Wolf Official Thread (36493 Views)

Teen Wolf. Feel free To Comment,share And Like. Join The Teen Wolf Fans. / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Teen Wolf Official Thread by Fweshdude(m): 11:44am On Aug 16, 2014
Alfred234: Bro there's no need for all this arguments we all know that The originals is a matured series but Teen wolf ain't bad either... it depends on what you like as a person u don't need to crucify others just because dey like wat u don't like.
Exactly bro.. I never meant to start an argument here, i was so over it. Before someone tagged my moniker saying some thrashs.

Teenwolf ain't dah bad either buh i'd have loved it if i'd watched it years back during the time of Legend of seeker and co.

Once again, have fun..

2 Likes

Re: Teen Wolf Official Thread by Nobody: 8:46pm On Aug 16, 2014
Alfred234: Bro there's no need for all this arguments we all know that The originals is a matured series but Teen wolf ain't bad either... it depends on what you like as a person u don't need to crucify others just because dey like wat u don't like.
grin GBAM!!! Pls help me ask him "hw old re u"
Re: Teen Wolf Official Thread by Nomski0(f): 8:12am On Aug 17, 2014
Fweshdude: Such poo.. Who was comparing kidwolf and twilights' storyline? I said the tech they used in the making of twilight's wolves is far berra than kidwolf's.

Whether VD survives on who's dating who,[b]It's romance/love capade is epic,[/b]if you dont agree with that, f*ck your brain..

Joseph morgan [klaus] actually won 'favourite actor' people's choice award [original series].. That bloke acts real matured.

Originals' snobbed year after year? It only started airing last year.. Base your facts on reality.

Watch the originals series then make a nice and unbias comparison with what you see in kidwolf.. Then come here,post your final thoughts.

BTW how old are you?? undecided

LMAO!

Epic love story on TVD? Please dude.

One whiny teenage girl periodically sleeping with two brothers driving all sorts of wedges between them is epic? I think it's your age we really need to uncover because you're obviously like those 12 year olds who think television started in 2001.

And I said Emmys not the People's choice award.
Plus I clearly stated that the costumes and effects and use of CGI depends on the budget given to the producers. If teen wolf had a bigger budget like TVD or Originals then we won't be having this argument. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Teen Wolf Official Thread by Fweshdude(m): 10:10am On Aug 17, 2014
Nomski0:

LMAO!

Epic love story on TVD? Please dude.

One whiny teenage girl periodically sleeping with two brothers driving all sorts of wedges between them is epic? I think it's your age we really need to uncover because you're obviously like those 12 year olds who think television started in 2001.

And I said Emmys not the People's choice award.
Plus I clearly stated that the costumes and effects and use of CGI depends on the budget given to the producers. If teen wolf had a bigger budget like TVD or Originals then we won't be having this argument. undecided
For peace sake.

0nce again have Fun..

1 Like

Re: Teen Wolf Official Thread by Fweshdude(m): 10:12am On Aug 17, 2014
Re: Teen Wolf Official Thread by Nobody: 4:03pm On Aug 17, 2014
I don't get it, I like to see these people argue back and forth on teen wolf and them calling it teenage and shitty and childish. That one Isn't my problem.
Re: Teen Wolf Official Thread by Nobody: 7:21pm On Aug 18, 2014
Its been a long wait since last week monday and in here screaming ,,,its MOONday fans.

Anyway, exclusive tonight on teen wolf.
* very special dj
*the benefactor is revealed
*Parrish nature is revealed
*young lydia grandmother
*more assasins

I can bet we r all 'dying' to know who the benefactor is and what Parrish is.

2 Likes

Re: Teen Wolf Official Thread by Nobody: 7:23pm On Aug 18, 2014
Pic

Re: Teen Wolf Official Thread by kkash: 11:40pm On Aug 18, 2014
I rili enjoyed season 1 - 3.....buh 4rm season 4 I started b'comin bored....so many new creatures (cayote, fox, jaguar)......dey shld hv jus limited it 2 d wolf thing like d name suggests.......
Re: Teen Wolf Official Thread by Mfemi53(m): 12:25am On Aug 19, 2014
Am a fan of the TV series bt this season four is kinda falling my hand cos I am expecting it to blow my mind. But any way I still enjoy it.
Re: Teen Wolf Official Thread by Nobody: 12:55am On Aug 19, 2014
kkash: I rili enjoyed season 1 - 3.....buh 4rm season 4 I started b'comin bored....so many new creatures (cayote, fox, jaguar)......dey shld hv jus limited it 2 d wolf thing like d name suggests.......

I believed teen wolf stepped up their game which was good.

The coyote (forest wolf) is more like the wild wolf, the fox still belongs to the family of wolf but I can't say for the jaguar.

But either way its better than the teen wolf of season1 and 2.
Just keep on watching it.
Re: Teen Wolf Official Thread by Nobody: 12:58am On Aug 19, 2014
Mfemi53: Am a fan of the TV series bt this season four is kinda falling my hand cos I am expecting it to blow my mind. But any way I still enjoy it.

Haba , this season is cool now. At least better than season 3b where we have evil nogistune stiles.

At least we have his sense of humour back
Re: Teen Wolf Official Thread by Mfemi53(m): 1:02am On Aug 19, 2014
candygosh:

Haba , this season is cool now. At least better than season 3b where we have evil nogistune stiles.

At least we have his sense of humour back
Season3 was cool but season4 not so much so far bt my fav now is still Vampire diaries and Originals. Waiting for its s6 and s2

1 Like

Re: Teen Wolf Official Thread by RayMcBlue(m): 7:46am On Aug 19, 2014
The sad thing about Vampire/Werewolf shows is that ideas tend to run dry pretty quick and are inclined to be very limited and unoriginal as other people had already walked the path.

The trick is to keep it simple and yet compelling. Don't go creating new and ridiculous unheard of characters in other to keep the show running. Shows like "Vampire Dairies" got ruined by the introduction of crazy ideas and ridiculous story lines when the smartest option was to continue with the original story line by giving it a unique twist to keep it interesting. It's already ridiculous enough that Vampires could operate in the day light without subjecting it to more ridicule with other fantastic ideas.

It's sad to see "Teen Wolf" making the same mistakes, and I daresay, the show is bound to end up like "Vampire Dairies" if care is not taken.

"True Blood" has been able to figured it out and kept the minimal new characters introduction to the absolute minimum while maintaining the original story lines, and developing/evolving the characters with each passing episodes and seasons.

The "Teen Wolf" crew should take a cue from their "True Blood" counterparts, IMHO.

2 Likes

Re: Teen Wolf Official Thread by waxxydude: 8:37am On Aug 19, 2014
Mfemi53:
Season3 was cool but season4 not so much so far bt my fav now is still Vampire diaries and Originals. Waiting for its s6 and s2
Same here bro,i love the original series its captivating and cool,the second series will be thrilling.

I dont really fancy teenwolf esp the fourth series.
Re: Teen Wolf Official Thread by Darey00(m): 10:34am On Aug 19, 2014
dude dumbing down down Teen wolf and praising TVD forgets that the main pull of TVD was cos of the Originals.. when they started there own show I ported to the originals.. Season 5 of TVD has got to be the most boring season.. just back and forth about the Elena-Damon-Stefan story.. such a bore!!
And b4 u start praising The Originals,don't forget that they just finished their maiden season.. Teen wolf is at season 4.. if u could enjoy the show up to season 3,I don't see how the Originals won't fall your hand before season 3 also..

1 Like

Re: Teen Wolf Official Thread by Nobody: 6:43pm On Aug 19, 2014
Darey00: dude dumbing down down Teen wolf and praising TVD forgets that the main pull of TVD was cos of the Originals.. when they started there own show I ported to the originals.. Season 5 of TVD has got to be the most boring season.. just back and forth about the Elena-Damon-Stefan story.. such a bore!!
And b4 u start praising The Originals,don't forget that they just finished their maiden season.. Teen wolf is at season 4.. if u could enjoy the show up to season 3,I don't see how the Originals won't fall your hand before season 3 also..

My brother leave tori for them. No need explaning the same stuff to some people.

Btw who saw yesterdays night show. The benefactor got me shocked. What a serious plot test. I won't do spoilers for thse who haven't seen it yet but good one.

Sad to say, teen wolf season four ends next wk....and we r left with the final season which ends teen wolf (season 5). But its good tho.
Re: Teen Wolf Official Thread by penzino(m): 8:23pm On Aug 19, 2014
candygosh:

My brother leave tori for them. No need explaning the same stuff to some people.

Btw who saw yesterdays night show. The benefactor got me shocked. What a serious plot test. I won't do spoilers for thse who haven't seen it yet but good one.

Sad to say, teen wolf season four ends next wk....and we r left with the final season which ends teen wolf (season 5). But its good tho.
If the show will end in season 5, I think it is good so it won't become vampire diaries. Candygosh, I couldn't believe my eyes when I saw who the benefactor was. Good episode., I hope Derek finds his mojo again.
Re: Teen Wolf Official Thread by Nobody: 8:50pm On Aug 19, 2014
penzino: If the show will end in season 5, I think it is good so it won't become vampire diaries. Candygosh, I couldn't believe my eyes when I saw who the benefactor was. Good episode., I hope Derek finds his mojo again.

Of cos this show is way better than vampire diaries. Jeff davies officially announced t, that the show ends in its fifth season.

I really like the plot twist and I'm sure the explanation will be made in the final episode . The next episode for season four is stated to air on sunday instead of monday.

I can't wait. Well parrish is a Phoenix or fire bird.
I will be posting some of what he said later about the 5th season.
Re: Teen Wolf Official Thread by penzino(m): 9:03pm On Aug 19, 2014
candygosh:

Of cos this show is way better than vampire diaries. Jeff davies officially announced t, that the show ends in its fifth season.

I really like the plot twist and I'm sure the explanation will be made in the final episode . The last episode for season four is stated to air on sunday instead of monday.

I can't wait. Well parrish is a Phoenix or fire bird.
I will be posting some of what he said later about the 5th season.
will be waiting to hear from you then. That explains why Parrish didn't die in the fire. Cool, it's better Parrish in on Scott's side. Any news on Derek's mojo?
Re: Teen Wolf Official Thread by Darey00(m): 10:40pm On Aug 19, 2014
teen wolf ends next week? great!! time to start downloading ASAP
Re: Teen Wolf Official Thread by Alfred234(m): 7:59pm On Aug 20, 2014
O.M.G Teen wolf ends in season 5? sad
Re: Teen Wolf Official Thread by Nobody: 8:17pm On Aug 20, 2014
Darey00: teen wolf ends next week? great!! time to start downloading ASAP

No o..teenwolf has three more episode for season 4.
Was a typo
Re: Teen Wolf Official Thread by Nobody: 8:38pm On Aug 20, 2014
penzino: will be waiting to hear from you then. That explains why Parrish didn't die in the fire. Cool, it's better Parrish in on Scott's side. Any news on Derek's mojo?

I'm going to post the picture posted by jeff Davies. But for those who wouldn't view the pic, will write what is in the pic out.

Show is renew for a 5th and final season. Just like season 3, it will be divided into part one and two, consisting of ten episodes each.

Here are some spoilers for season 5:
*brett talbot will be a regular character
*this season will be focused on scott
*Malias mother will be there
*a new charracter dr vallack will be there, a trained person who scott will go to for help to help find the missing member of scotts pack who will disapper at the end of season 4
*one of the main characters might not appear in season 5
*the endo of season 4, the last episode will be extremely shocking to fans and the wait for season 5 will be extrmely unsustanable
*deucalion might return as a regular

Confirmed charcters for now, for season 5:
Stiles malia scott kira, brett, liam,

Re: Teen Wolf Official Thread by Darey00(m): 9:43pm On Aug 20, 2014
candygosh:
No o..teenwolf has three more episode for season 4.
Was a typo
lol OK then
Re: Teen Wolf Official Thread by penzino(m): 9:19am On Aug 21, 2014
candygosh:

I'm going to post the picture posted by jeff Davies. But for those who wouldn't view the pic, will write what is in the pic out.

Show is renew for a 5th and final season. Just like season 3, it will be divided into part one and two, consisting of ten episodes each.

Here are some spoilers for season 5:
*brett talbot will be a regular character
*this season will be focused on scott
*Malias mother will be there
*a new charracter dr vallack will be there, a trained person who scott will go to for help to help find the missing member of scotts pack who will disapper at the end of season 4
*one of the main characters might not appear in season 5
*the endo of season 4, the last episode will be extremely shocking to fans and the wait for season 5 will be extrmely unsustanable
*deucalion might return as a regular

Confirmed charcters for now, for season 5:
Stiles malia scott kira, brett, liam,
thanks
Re: Teen Wolf Official Thread by Alfred234(m): 4:38pm On Aug 21, 2014
I couldn't believe my eyes when I finally saw d benefactor... I was like WTF Can't wait for d next episode
Re: Teen Wolf Official Thread by Nobody: 6:59pm On Aug 26, 2014
Anyone seen the latest episode....wasn't so shocking. His name wasn't even on the dead pool we should ve known.

Poor Meredith
Re: Teen Wolf Official Thread by Nobody: 7:05pm On Aug 26, 2014
candygosh: Anyone seen the latest episode....wasn't so shocking. His name wasn't even on the dead pool we should ve known.

Poor Meredith
who was the benefactor
Re: Teen Wolf Official Thread by Nobody: 5:58am On Aug 27, 2014
Cutekemitola: who was the benefactor

Peter hale. When he had that scar from season 1 in the hale house fire, he was admitted in the same hospital with Meredith so indirectly he was in her head.
He had planned for the deadpool and said he Didn't mind spending his last dollar in funding the deadpool. So in a way, he was the mastermind behind the list but he had forgotten, Meredith only acted on his wishes and threats. Funny uh
Re: Teen Wolf Official Thread by Nobody: 6:27am On Aug 27, 2014
candygosh:

Peter hale. When he had that scar from season 1 in the hale house fire, he was admitted in the same hospital with Meredith so indirectly he was in her head.
He had planned for the deadpool and said he Didn't mind spending his last dollar in funding the deadpool. So in a way, he was the mastermind behind the list but he had forgotten, Meredith only acted on his wishes and threats. Funny uh
huh *surprising* who now stola his money?
Re: Teen Wolf Official Thread by Nobody: 6:35am On Aug 27, 2014
Cutekemitola: huh *surprising* who now stola his money?

Well tht one is serious oh.
I guess we will find out next episode since there's two more left.

But in this episode the benefactor was more like a machine. It was found at the lake house behind the wall. When a key was inserted in it, it stopped working and then sent messages to the fones of the assasins saying all contracts terminated. So everyone of them backed down.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Nina's Boyfriend, Collins Reaches Out To Her Following Her Cry In The Diary Room / What Is Wrong With DSTV? Are They Having Software Problem? / Lorenzo's Wife: La Mujer De Lorenzo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.