Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,829 members, 7,810,184 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:43 PM

Teen Wolf Official Thread - TV/Movies (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Teen Wolf Official Thread (36450 Views)

Teen Wolf. Feel free To Comment,share And Like. Join The Teen Wolf Fans. / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Teen Wolf Official Thread by penzino(m): 3:09pm On Sep 30, 2014
candygosh: Maze runner. Anyone? One word.

AWESOMEEEEEEEEEÈ
have you seen the movie? Where did you download it.
Re: Teen Wolf Official Thread by Nobody: 8:01pm On Sep 30, 2014
penzino: have you seen the movie? Where did you download it.

I didn't download it. I watched it at the mall. Nothing beats watching this kind of movie on the big screen
Re: Teen Wolf Official Thread by Nobody: 10:53pm On Sep 30, 2014
Av watched it to the season finale,it never crossed my mind dat Allison would die ah ah ah what a pity,scott is such a bad guy how many months has Allison died dat he's already into kira,THESE GUYS AINT LOYAL,I didn't really like d ending,I don't want it 2 end like dat,what happened 2 isaac,allison's grand father,won't there be another argent,what of the man with a hole in his head?, I still av lots of unanswered questions so they can't stop there,u can download it at www.o2tvseries.com
Re: Teen Wolf Official Thread by penzino(m): 7:03am On Oct 01, 2014
candygosh:

I didn't download it. I watched it at the mall. Nothing beats watching this kind of movie on the big screen
awesome , can't wait to see my guy in action
Re: Teen Wolf Official Thread by hulkhiharitoz(m): 6:12pm On Oct 01, 2014
My season 4 stopped at where. Allison died and the aunty kate invaded dereks home? Is dat where yurs stop?
Re: Teen Wolf Official Thread by Ajibam: 8:41pm On Oct 01, 2014
hulkhiharitoz: My season 4 stopped at where. Allison died and the aunty kate invaded dereks home? Is dat where yurs stop?
Allison?
Allison is not a cast in season 4.
Re: Teen Wolf Official Thread by Aisha800(f): 8:59pm On Oct 01, 2014
Ajibam:
Allison?
i think he meant season 3b
Re: Teen Wolf Official Thread by UjSizzle(f): 11:28pm On Oct 01, 2014
candygosh:

Read the reviews and it wasn't too good. Think Rotten Tomatoes gives it a 62% rating undecided
Anyway so far it looks like a Divergent/Hunger Game type movie.
Think I'll just get the books instead.
Re: Teen Wolf Official Thread by Nobody: 7:26am On Oct 02, 2014
UjSizzle:
Read the reviews and it wasn't too good. Think Rotten Tomatoes gives it a 62% rating undecided
Anyway so far it looks like a Divergent/Hunger Game type movie.
Think I'll just get the books instead.

I wish I could get the book. Especially divergent series.
Re: Teen Wolf Official Thread by UjSizzle(f): 8:34am On Oct 02, 2014
candygosh:

I wish I could get the book. Especially divergent series.
It's available on amazon
Re: Teen Wolf Official Thread by hulkhiharitoz(m): 10:11am On Oct 02, 2014
Ajibam:
Allison?
I think my season 4 consists of episodes in season 3. Mayb I bought d wrong season.
Re: Teen Wolf Official Thread by Ajibam: 11:15am On Oct 02, 2014
hulkhiharitoz: I think my season 4 consists of episodes in season 3. Mayb I bought d wrong season.
Okay,, since season 4 is short they might want to add season 3b to make it look long..
Re: Teen Wolf Official Thread by Nobody: 1:55am On Jan 20, 2015
When is Teen wolf resuming this year biko..
Re: Teen Wolf Official Thread by Nobody: 12:35am On Jan 21, 2015
After watching the season 1 on DVD which ma little bro bought, I decided to download the rest via the internet. Now I'm done watching, bt I'm confused cus my season 3(download from 02tvseries.com) ended at where someone released shadow spirits from the nematone(something like that).. while season 4 started with Lydia and stiles in Mexico, Derek losing his powers, Allison dead, and all the supernatural being hunted.

I remember watching Scott fight the shadows beings at my friends place, they'd switch off the lights before killing people... so where did I miss cus I'm sure I downloaded all 13 or 14 episode of both season 3 & 4
Re: Teen Wolf Official Thread by Alfred234(m): 1:02am On Jan 21, 2015
Preboy:
After watching the season 1 on DVD which ma little bro bought, I decided to download the rest via the internet. Now I'm done watching, bt I'm confused cus my season 3(download from 02tvseries.com) ended at where someone released shadow spirits from the nematone(something like that).. while season 4 started with Lydia and stiles in Mexico, Derek losing his powers, Allison dead, and all the supernatural being hunted.

I remember watching Scott fight the shadows beings at my friends place, they'd switch off the lights before killing people... so where did I miss cus I'm sure I downloaded all 13 or 14 episode of both season 3 & 4
Season 3 has 24 episodes not 13
Re: Teen Wolf Official Thread by Nobody: 9:47pm On Jan 21, 2015
Alfred234:
thanks.. off to go download
Re: Teen Wolf Official Thread by Nobody: 10:36am On Jan 22, 2015
Alfred234:
Where did it stop?,cos mine stopped at where allison dad took kate out of town
Re: Teen Wolf Official Thread by chrisviral(m): 10:55am On Jan 22, 2015
shokky24:

Where did it stop?,cos mine stopped at where allison dad took kate out of town

What are you saying?
Kate was killed by Peter in Season 1 and resurrected in season 4
Alison died in season 3B and that was when her Father left town, but came back later!
Season 3 has an A (12 Episodes) and B (another twelve episodes)
A stopped with the nematons been released by kira's mum (although her face wasn't shown) and B stopped with Alison, aiden dying and Derek taken!
Re: Teen Wolf Official Thread by Nobody: 11:04am On Jan 22, 2015
When ia the new season resuming
Re: Teen Wolf Official Thread by chrisviral(m): 1:07pm On Jan 22, 2015
AlphaGentleman:
When ia the new season resuming

I think that show is over!
Re: Teen Wolf Official Thread by Nobody: 1:19pm On Jan 22, 2015
chrisviral:

I think that show is over!
how and.why??
Re: Teen Wolf Official Thread by chrisviral(m): 1:21pm On Jan 22, 2015
AlphaGentleman:
how and.why??

Because the show ended there.
Re: Teen Wolf Official Thread by Nobody: 1:42pm On Jan 22, 2015
chrisviral:

Because the show ended there.
u wrong..re u sure u watch d stuff??
Re: Teen Wolf Official Thread by Carrottop(m): 2:01pm On Jan 22, 2015
the last episode I watched ended with Derek getting is powers back and Kate alongside peter tryna get Peter's daughter to their side and peter hinted about the desert wolf
Re: Teen Wolf Official Thread by chrisviral(m): 2:09pm On Jan 22, 2015
AlphaGentleman:
u wrong..re u sure u watch d stuff??

Let's watch and see!
Re: Teen Wolf Official Thread by Nobody: 2:09pm On Jan 22, 2015
chrisviral:

What are you saying?
Kate was killed by Peter in Season 1 and resurrected in season 4
Alison died in season 3B and that was when her Father left town, but came back later!
Season 3 has an A (12 Episodes) and B (another twelve episodes)
A stopped with the nematons been released by kira's mum (although her face wasn't shown) and B stopped with Alison, aiden dying and Derek taken!
Kate didn't die, she turned into monster...and created some monsters with bones all over their body,she was looking 4 a cure

He got out some how I can't remember .Derek died(died and came back more powerful),he helped them to defeat the monsters kate created

Kate use scott's body too to create one of those monsters dat all he could think of was kill people but with the help of kira he overcame it...that was when allison's dad went 2 look for her and took her to out of town

U still av a long way 2 go
Did u download it or it is disc
Cos mine is disc
Re: Teen Wolf Official Thread by chrisviral(m): 2:20pm On Jan 22, 2015
shokky24:

Kate didn't die, she turned into monster...and created some monsters with bones all over their body,she was looking 4 a cure

He got out some how I can't remember .Derek died(died and came back more powerful),he helped them to defeat the monsters kate created

Kate use scott's body too to create one of those monsters dat all he could think of was kill people but with the help of kira he overcame it...that was when allison's dad went 2 look for her and took her to out of town

U still av a long way 2 go
Did u download it or it is disc
Cos mine is disc

I was just telling the guy where the season 3B ended!
Kate didn't turn into a Monster anyway, she turned into a werewolf and was trying to learn how to control it, thus he agreed to work with peter to kill Scot!
Those things ain't monster but werewolf that got turned through that stupid sacrifice kate performed on scot!
I watched it all!
Re: Teen Wolf Official Thread by Nobody: 2:23pm On Jan 22, 2015
Carrottop:
the last episode I watched ended with Derek getting is powers back and Kate alongside peter tryna get Peter's daughter to their side and peter hinted about the desert wolf
It is more dan dat
Re: Teen Wolf Official Thread by Nobody: 2:29pm On Jan 22, 2015
chrisviral:

I was just telling the guy where the season 3B ended!
Kate didn't turn into a Monster anyway, she turned into a werewolf and was trying to learn how to control it, thus he agreed to work with peter to kill Scot!
Those things ain't monster but werewolf that got turned through that stupid sacrifice kate performed on scot!
I watched it all!
Can't really remember it anymore,it's been long since I watched it
But u said B stopped where allison died,dats was y I told u it is more dan dat
Re: Teen Wolf Official Thread by Carrottop(m): 5:05pm On Jan 22, 2015
shokky24:

It is more dan dat
like seriously....I must have missed a lot then
Re: Teen Wolf Official Thread by chrisviral(m): 5:08pm On Jan 22, 2015
shokky24:

Can't really remember it anymore,it's been long since I watched it
But u said B stopped where allison died,dats was y I told u it is more dan dat

Okay!
Re: Teen Wolf Official Thread by chrisviral(m): 5:09pm On Jan 22, 2015
Carrottop:
like seriously....I must have missed a lot then

If you are anywhere around, come collect my own disc!

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

What Is Wrong With DSTV? Are They Having Software Problem? / Nina's Boyfriend, Collins Reaches Out To Her Following Her Cry In The Diary Room / BBNaija: Alex Tags BamBam "Dirty". Nigerians React

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.