Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,157 members, 7,957,310 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 10:50 AM

Teen Wolf Official Thread - TV/Movies (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Teen Wolf Official Thread (37227 Views)

Teen Wolf. Feel free To Comment,share And Like. Join The Teen Wolf Fans. / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Teen Wolf Official Thread by Nobody: 1:19pm On Sep 09, 2014
Alfred234: Just finished watching the season finale... It was great.
As usual Scott saves the day.
Kira learns how to heal.
Derek's powers are back and even better he killed a bezerker with his bare hands.
Chris puts a bullet in Kate but leaves her to run away.
Scott defeats Peter in a great fight.
Peter was taking to Chen house.
I could go on but I think I have said enough u guys just need to see this episode. cool
cheesy tell us no further plssss! Am watchn it tonyt...I cnt wait to see hw scott escaped been a berserker
Re: Teen Wolf Official Thread by Nobody: 4:19pm On Sep 09, 2014
Alfred234: Just finished watching the season finale... It was great.
As usual Scott saves the day.
Kira learns how to heal.
Derek's powers are back and even better he killed a bezerker with his bare hands.
Chris puts a bullet in Kate but leaves her to run away.
Scott defeats Peter in a great fight.
Peter was taking to Chen house.
I could go on but I think I have said enough u guys just need to see this episode. cool

My blackberry has been doing kolomental and I dare not download with my Sammy . I am really killing to watch the season finale.
Re: Teen Wolf Official Thread by UjSizzle(f): 9:36pm On Sep 09, 2014
The finale was okay, but as usual there were loose ends. I wonder who writes this stuff undecided

Liked the dramatic entry of Derek though. Guy is a hottie kiss
Re: Teen Wolf Official Thread by Nobody: 9:52pm On Sep 09, 2014
[quote author=UjSizzle]The finale was okay, but as usual there were loose ends. I wonder who writes this stuff undecided

Liked the dramatic entry of Derek though. Guy is a hottie [\quote] undecided Hey,am a hottie too joor
Re: Teen Wolf Official Thread by Nobody: 10:21pm On Sep 09, 2014
Derek back and better. We hear Scott will be seeking for a member of his pack.
What's the usefulness of this Brett self.

Besides poor Lydia suffered enough tho

I hope she finds love this season as malia's ams stiles seem to not stop their love at any moment.
Re: Teen Wolf Official Thread by yinxfun(m): 2:52am On Sep 10, 2014
Not bad for a finale though I would have loved to have seen more of Scott real alpha power as he did against Peter in this last episode...Am just wondering what had been suppressing that all this while
It felt good seeing de real Derek back and better

Finally de season seems short

Season five starts next year
Re: Teen Wolf Official Thread by chrisviral(m): 12:34pm On Sep 10, 2014
Pls can someone give me the link where I can download the full season 4.
Please?
Re: Teen Wolf Official Thread by UjSizzle(f): 1:25pm On Sep 10, 2014
chrisviral: Pls can someone give me the link where I can download the full season 4.
Please?
Go to www.O2tvseries.com
Re: Teen Wolf Official Thread by chrisviral(m): 1:42pm On Sep 10, 2014
UjSizzle:
Go to www.O2tvseries.com

Thanks!
Re: Teen Wolf Official Thread by rossyc(f): 3:03pm On Sep 10, 2014
The season finale was kul. chilling for season 5.
Re: Teen Wolf Official Thread by Nobody: 8:04am On Sep 11, 2014
I will be back with favourite quotes from season 4
Re: Teen Wolf Official Thread by lizzy8(f): 4:51pm On Sep 11, 2014
yinxfun: Not bad for a finale though I would have loved to have seen more of Scott real alpha power as he did against Peter in this last episode...Am just wondering what had been suppressing that all this while
It felt good seeing de real Derek back and better

Finally de season seems short

Season five starts next year

Yeah, it was kinda short tho... Season 5 nah season4b will air next year with another 12 episodes..

Why wouldn't they tell us what kinda monster parish is ?
Re: Teen Wolf Official Thread by chrisviral(m): 7:27am On Sep 12, 2014
lizzy8:

Yeah, it was kinda short tho... Season 5 nah season4b will air next year with another 12 episodes..

Because they are still looking for how to fit him into the program.
Don't worry, when they are confused, they will turn him into whatever they want.
Re: Teen Wolf Official Thread by Nobody: 8:36am On Sep 12, 2014
lizzy8:

No it's not season 4.

It's season 5 and it will be in two parts like season 3. 5 a and 5b
https://www.google.com.ng/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&ei=Bq4SVLD8Io_aaObigfgH&url=http://screenrant.com/teen-wolf-season-5-sdcc/&cd=4&ved=0CCUQFjAD&usg=AFQjCNHc-mQ7ChGcuEOcmBQiJPuu91mk_A
Re: Teen Wolf Official Thread by Nobody: 8:39am On Sep 12, 2014
chrisviral:

Because they are still looking for how to fit him into the program.
Don't worry, when they are confused, they will turn him into whatever they want.

I don't think that's true. Where each seasons end is like a new start for a new season. That explains why Lydia brought him the bestiary. He's going to unravel what he is next season with Lydia help
Re: Teen Wolf Official Thread by chrisviral(m): 8:43am On Sep 12, 2014
candygosh:

I don't think that's true. Where each seasons end is like a new start for a new season. That explains why Lydia brought him the bestiary. He's going to unravel what he is next season with Lydia help

Exactly my point, they don't know what Monster to name him yet, as the show unfolds, they look for a monster that will fit in the program and then use it.
Tell me, all through season 1 to 3, they didn't say anything about him been a monster, even when the black onis cut him with a cutlass, no monster came out, lol why didn't the onis gave him that black, remember they were looking for those with a link to the supernatural....
True blood ended with the darachs death, every other thing na jara!
Re: Teen Wolf Official Thread by Nobody: 9:36am On Sep 12, 2014
chrisviral:

Exactly my point, they don't know what Monster to name him yet, as the show unfolds, they look for a monster that will fit in the program and then use it.
Tell me, all through season 1 to 3, they didn't say anything about him been a monster, even when the black onis cut him with a cutlass, no monster came out, lol why didn't the onis gave him that black, remember they were looking for those with a link to the supernatural....
True blood ended with the darachs death, every other thing na jara!

Nigerian's liking things fast n easy. If they say what parish is now haven't they killed the suspense.

If you notice teen wolf previous seasons it does take time to name a creature.

Just like season2 It took time to name Jackson the kanima

in season 3a, it took time to unravel that the serial killer was a darach

in season 3b it also took a while for the onis, nogistune to be unravelled.

If they did unravel him to quickly, it would kill the suspense and hence the wait for the next season.

That explains the scene where Lydia shows him the bestiary. That has always been what has been used to name creature and it came from Allison family
Re: Teen Wolf Official Thread by chrisviral(m): 11:16am On Sep 12, 2014
candygosh:

Nigerian's liking things fast n easy. If they say what parish is now haven't they killed the suspense.

If you notice teen wolf previous seasons it does take time to name a creature.

Just like season2 It took time to name Jackson the kanima

in season 3a, it took time to unravel that the serial killer was a darach

in season 3b it also took a while for the onis, nogistune to be unravelled.

If they did unravel him to quickly, it would kill the suspense and hence the wait for the next season.

That explains the scene where Lydia shows him the bestiary. That has always been what has been used to name creature and it came from Allison family

Your right, but all I'm just saying is that they came up with that idea in season 4, they just didn't want to end the series, so they came up with him been a monster, lol.
If not so, why didn't the onis give him the 5 mark? After cuting him and sherif stillensly at the station.
Re: Teen Wolf Official Thread by Nobody: 8:55pm On Sep 12, 2014
chrisviral:

Your right, but all I'm just saying is that they came up with that idea in season 4, they just didn't want to end the series, so they came up with him been a monster, lol.
If not so, why didn't the onis give him the 5 mark? After cuting him and sherif stillensly at the station.

Aiit. But know something they never showed Brett or those wendingos or that Kira mum friend or any of the creatures in season 4 . The onis only marked those close to Scott a pack so that they wouldn't stop them or stand in their way.
I hope that explains why we just knew in season 4 that he was a monster.
Re: Teen Wolf Official Thread by chrisviral(m): 9:30pm On Sep 12, 2014
candygosh:

Aiit. But know something they never showed Brett or those wendingos or that Kira mum friend or any of the creatures in season 4 . The onis only marked those close to Scott a pack so that they wouldn't stop them or stand in their way.
I hope that explains why we just knew in
season 4 that he was a monster.

Okay!
Re: Teen Wolf Official Thread by UjSizzle(f): 10:10pm On Sep 12, 2014
And Candygosh wins grin

Since we're trying to make some sense of this last season, can someone explain what Derek meant by he was evolving, and why won't Kate be able to evolve too?

Why is he alive after we watched him (sadly) die?

How is it he can suddenly take the form of an actual wolf like his mother could?

What was that thing Chris (my teen wolf crush) shut Kate with; will it succeed in killing her?

Why is Kate the bone woman?

Where did those Bezeekers come from?

How did one get into the school in broad daylight biko? undecided I just wondered how no one saw that thing walking.

That will be all for now grin

Candygosh ngwanu tongue

If there's anything I have learned from this series, it's the expression "regression to the mean", meaning that things always find a way to balance itself out.
Re: Teen Wolf Official Thread by chrisviral(m): 10:32pm On Sep 12, 2014
Lol Ujsiszle your funny!

For me, I think the producers of this series just add think along and expand the movies as it goes, they don't really know how long and where exactly the movie will end, they just create as they go...

Kate was supposedly killed at the end of season 1 only for her to re-appear at season 3, don't be Surprised if Gerald turns into a kanama in the future, lmao.

Lol, Derek gets stronger from almost dying and can now turn just like his mum, I believe that was what his mum told him when he and peter did that ritual thing with her claws in season 3.

Anyway I'm all geared up and waiting for season 5, though I'm spending the time with Under the dome season 2, you should all check it out.
Re: Teen Wolf Official Thread by mrdrizzy(m): 1:29pm On Sep 13, 2014
UjSizzle: And Candygosh wins grin

Since we're trying to make some sense of this last season, can someone explain what Derek meant by he was evolving, and why won't Kate be able to evolve too?

How is it he can suddenly take the form of an actual wolf like his mother could?

What was that thing Chris (my teen wolf crush) shut Kate with; will it succeed in killing her?

How did one get into the school in broad daylight biko? undecided I just wondered how no one saw that thing walking.

Candygosh ngwanu tongue

If there's anything I have learned from this series, it's the expression "regression to the mean", meaning that things always find a way to balance itself out.

its gud to knw someone actually sees the errors in dis serie..honnestly s4 was jst mere rubbish,i nvr got dat sudden rush/suspense in this s4 like 2/3. I hope dey improve cus the s4 aint cool,its also loosing viewers,

btw is dat chrisviral Boss u dey watch hollywood i think sey na nollywood guy u be? wink
Re: Teen Wolf Official Thread by chrisviral(m): 1:35pm On Sep 13, 2014
mrdrizzy: its gud to knw someone actually sees the errors in dis serie..honnestly s4 was jst mere rubbish,i nvr got dat sudden rush/suspense in this s4 like 2/3. I hope dey improve cus the s4 aint cool,its also loosing viewers,

btw is dat chrisviral Boss u dey watch hollywood i think sey na nollywood guy u be? wink

Nolly wetin, no be me and you for N.wood ooh, it's Hollywood all the way, and it's only series that interest me, not shot scripts!
Btw wetinn bring u here
Re: Teen Wolf Official Thread by mrdrizzy(m): 5:32pm On Sep 13, 2014
chrisviral:

Nolly wetin, no be me and you for N.wood ooh, it's Hollywood all the way, and it's only series that interest me, not shot scripts!
Btw wetinn bring u here
lols i've always been around the page

yeah hollywood movies ,are actually looosing it,lack of story,everything now all about drugs and CGI effects.

The last movie i saw was lucy,due to its famousness and hype..i was like ohk letme check it out....and believe me the shi*t was a disaster ,too many un addable/unreasonable scences,the CGI.

Oh and btw i nvr knew using 60%-100% of ur brain gives u supernatural power..lol

LAST BULLET:jst stay away frm movies dat have great trailers...dey are d worst believe me!
Re: Teen Wolf Official Thread by chrisviral(m): 8:55pm On Sep 13, 2014
mrdrizzy: lols i've always been around the page

yeah hollywood movies ,are actually looosing it,lack of story,everything now all about drugs and CGI effects.

The last movie i saw was lucy,due to its famousness and hype..i was like ohk letme check it out....and believe me the shi*t was a disaster ,too many un addable/unreasonable scences,the CGI.

Oh and btw i nvr knew using 60%-100% of ur brain gives u supernatural power..lol

LAST BULLET:jst stay away frm movies dat have great trailers...dey are d worst believe me!

Hehehehe!
Lol reminds me of kyle xy... lol but bro I love scifi sha!
Re: Teen Wolf Official Thread by Nobody: 10:25pm On Sep 13, 2014
UjSizzle: And Candygosh wins grin

Candygosh ngwanu tongue

Lmao. This one pass me oh.

well all I can say is there's more to teen wolf and there's always possible explanation.

Something about 'any film' for those who will be here to correct me I know it's a serie abi TV show.theres often plots and twists. One moment an actor dies and miraculously he cheats death.

I guess since kate took Derek back to when he was young and he later became old without his powers. He died and resurrected with an increase in power, which is why he said he was evolving.

Besides we know the hales family to be associated with their full wolf form . Like in season one where we met Laura hale (sadly her corpse that turned into a wolf) and we know Peter to have achieved his full wolf form, malia; we met her in season 3b in her full wolf form. So I guess that's something with the hales family.

Again we know the hales are from a pure bloodline. They are of wolf origin unlike Scott who was turned.

For now we know don't know that bullet Kristen used but Allison used one of those to kill an oni in season 3b.

There's a link to the bestiary and I guess that might be able to explain the bone woman...laloba and the be servers the more. But I think since kate life has been spared again, she will be back for revenge and we will get to know more.

You all need to watch the trailer of the maze runner. It's epic. Can't wait to see it. Stiles seem to be pretty good with acting not just sarcasm.
Re: Teen Wolf Official Thread by bb452: 12:25pm On Sep 17, 2014
candygosh:
No it's not season 4.

It's season 5 and it will be in two parts like season 3. 5 a and 5b
https://www.google.com.ng/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&ei=Bq4SVLD8Io_aaObigfgH&url=http://screenrant.com/teen-wolf-season-5-sdcc/&cd=4&ved=0CCUQFjAD&usg=AFQjCNHc-mQ7ChGcuEOcmBQiJPuu91mk_A

he might be a fire kitsune(I mean he walk out if that fire without a scratch).
Re: Teen Wolf Official Thread by CHIDYY(m): 4:21pm On Sep 17, 2014
I love stiles
Re: Teen Wolf Official Thread by Nomski0(f): 8:46pm On Sep 20, 2014
candygosh:

Lmao. This one pass me oh.

well all I can say is there's more to teen wolf and there's always possible explanation.

Something about 'any film' for those who will be here to correct me I know it's a serie abi TV show.theres often plots and twists. One moment an actor dies and miraculously he cheats death.

I guess since kate took Derek back to when he was young and he later became old without his powers. He died and resurrected with an increase in power, which is why he said he was evolving.

Besides we know the hales family to be associated with their full wolf form . Like in season one where we met Laura hale (sadly her corpse that turned into a wolf) and we know Peter to have achieved his full wolf form, malia; we met her in season 3b in her full wolf form. So I guess that's something with the hales family.

Again we know the hales are from a pure bloodline. They are of wolf origin unlike Scott who was turned.

For now we know don't know that bullet Kristen used but Allison used one of those to kill an oni in season 3b.

There's a link to the bestiary and I guess that might be able to explain the bone woman...laloba and the be servers the more. But I think since kate life has been spared again, she will be back for revenge and we will get to know more.

You all need to watch the trailer of the maze runner. It's epic. Can't wait to see it. Stiles seem to be pretty good with acting not just sarcasm.

OMG!!!!! cheesy

I love that trailer! I love Dylan, the guy's acting is A+ he's like the male version of Felicity Smoak. smiley
Re: Teen Wolf Official Thread by Mfemi53(m): 8:27am On Sep 28, 2014
Just finished watching the season finale as always two many loose ends I.e Scott breaking free from being a brezukers with just Brett words? That's needs to be more thrilling. All in all one nice finally but this season is short tho.

1 Like

Re: Teen Wolf Official Thread by Nobody: 9:58pm On Sep 29, 2014
Maze runner. Anyone? One word.

AWESOMEEEEEEEEEÈ

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

BBNaija: Cubana Chiefpriest Shares Recharge Cards To Mercy Voters / BBNaija: Esther Grinds On Frodd After He Won Veto Power (Photo) / What Is The Most Interesting Movie You Can't Get Tired Watching?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.