Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,355 members, 7,957,955 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 05:45 AM

Mention A Nairalanders Name And Let The Poster Below Use The Name In A Sentence - Forum Games (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Mention A Nairalanders Name And Let The Poster Below Use The Name In A Sentence (7024 Views)

Arrange These Words To Form A Sentence / Start A Sentence With The Last Word Of The Previous Poster / Make A Sentence From 5 Letters **reloaded** (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mention A Nairalanders Name And Let The Poster Below Use The Name In A Sentence by daveP(m): 7:44pm On Jun 28, 2014
mz mariah: Is that a moniker?
off course na! Chk her out.who has seen the new blackberry passport? Chai bb sef
Re: Mention A Nairalanders Name And Let The Poster Below Use The Name In A Sentence by Nobody: 8:13pm On Jun 28, 2014
Dave P
Re: Mention A Nairalanders Name And Let The Poster Below Use The Name In A Sentence by Nobody: 9:15pm On Jun 28, 2014
I never knew or came across the moniker Dave P, maybe i have but i can't remember until I saw a mention after the crash from the moniker 'Dave p' saying he missed me. I was even the number 3 on his list of I'm not mistaken grin grin funny world. shocked shocked

Its just the same way I like so many people behind some monikers unknown to them grin grin
Re: Mention A Nairalanders Name And Let The Poster Below Use The Name In A Sentence by daveP(m): 9:34pm On Jun 28, 2014
mz mariah: I never knew or came across the moniker Dave P, maybe i have but i can't remember until I saw a mention after the crash from the moniker 'Dave p' saying he missed me. I was even the number 3 on his list of I'm not mistaken grin grin funny world. shocked shocked

Its just the same way I like so many people behind some monikers unknown to them grin grin
wow,im flabbergasted! cool
Re: Mention A Nairalanders Name And Let The Poster Below Use The Name In A Sentence by Nobody: 9:39pm On Jun 28, 2014
dave P: wow,im flabbergasted! cool
smiley

1 Like

Re: Mention A Nairalanders Name And Let The Poster Below Use The Name In A Sentence by Nobody: 9:47pm On Jun 28, 2014
zicoraads
Re: Mention A Nairalanders Name And Let The Poster Below Use The Name In A Sentence by KingTom(m): 9:49pm On Jun 28, 2014
mz mariah: zicoraads
Zicoraads is a funny monicker to use. grin

1 Like

Re: Mention A Nairalanders Name And Let The Poster Below Use The Name In A Sentence by KingTom(m): 9:51pm On Jun 28, 2014
GentleMimi:
Wetin be dis object wey dey yarn okpata for my front? Go back to ya hole,u dis nkapi rattus rattus..
Mimi how far? grin

1 Like

Re: Mention A Nairalanders Name And Let The Poster Below Use The Name In A Sentence by Nobody: 9:54pm On Jun 28, 2014
King Tom:
Zicoraads is a funny monicker to use. grin
smiley
Re: Mention A Nairalanders Name And Let The Poster Below Use The Name In A Sentence by KingTom(m): 9:56pm On Jun 28, 2014
mz mariah: smiley
cheesy

1 Like

Re: Mention A Nairalanders Name And Let The Poster Below Use The Name In A Sentence by KelvinGraphics(m): 9:58pm On Jun 28, 2014
King Tom:
cheesy
King Weyrey U don kum back 4rm e-hospital??grin dis attack realy change U o
Re: Mention A Nairalanders Name And Let The Poster Below Use The Name In A Sentence by KingTom(m): 10:00pm On Jun 28, 2014
KelvinGraphics:
****Prostrates****
Igwe Hackers werey nsogbu o! See wetin dem do me. I don lost my list of hmmm lipsrsealed. I go track dem down one by one! How bodi na? grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Mention A Nairalanders Name And Let The Poster Below Use The Name In A Sentence by iceberylin(m): 10:11pm On Jun 28, 2014
KelvinGraphics:
my oga

how u c d change of time na....
Re: Mention A Nairalanders Name And Let The Poster Below Use The Name In A Sentence by Dygeasy(m): 10:15pm On Jun 28, 2014
johnwizey: Andyblaze is a clown
Mencade5 is bereaved over the loss of his topics and likes.
Dygeasy values his dignity and so he's dignified.
Xynerise is just like every other NL, don't know much about him though.
Icebernly deserves to be banned for tasking my brain in interpreting whatever he post cos of the fonts he uses.

Ah no try
lol!
Re: Mention A Nairalanders Name And Let The Poster Below Use The Name In A Sentence by GentleMimi: 10:22pm On Jun 28, 2014
King Tom:
Mimi how far? grin
Better pikin. I dey skelele. How ya side?
Re: Mention A Nairalanders Name And Let The Poster Below Use The Name In A Sentence by KingTom(m): 10:26pm On Jun 28, 2014
GentleMimi:
God dey scatter all my enemies. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Mention A Nairalanders Name And Let The Poster Below Use The Name In A Sentence by KelvinGraphics(m): 10:32pm On Jun 28, 2014
King Tom:
****Prostrates****
Igwe Hackers werey nsogbu o! See wetin dem do me. I don lost my list of hmmm lipsrsealed. I go track dem down one by one! How bodi na? grin grin grin
Baba same here o...
D hacking do me strong thing o.. I lost virtually everything, All my Alobams just disappear lyk dat,
even my Deputy Mr. Nairaland certificate just go... Na dat one dey paim me pass o.
E no go better 4 the hackerz wey do dis thing, i swear.
But it is well tho, thank God xay no be boko attack be dis sha.

I dey battle with fever 4 dis syd o.

How U dey na?
Re: Mention A Nairalanders Name And Let The Poster Below Use The Name In A Sentence by KingTom(m): 10:33pm On Jun 28, 2014
KelvinGraphics:
Baba same here o...
D hacking do me strong thing o.. I lost virtually everything, All my Alobams just disappear lyk dat,
even my Deputy Mr. Nairaland certificate just go... Na dat one dey paim me pass o.
E no go better 4 the hackerz wey do dis thing, i swear.
But it is well tho, thank God xay no be boko attack be dis sha.

I dey battle with fever 4 dis syd o.

How U dey na?
odinma my guy. You don take pills? grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Mention A Nairalanders Name And Let The Poster Below Use The Name In A Sentence by KelvinGraphics(m): 10:33pm On Jun 28, 2014
GentleMimi:
Aunty good evening o.
How U dey na?

Biko U still remember me xo??
Re: Mention A Nairalanders Name And Let The Poster Below Use The Name In A Sentence by KelvinGraphics(m): 10:34pm On Jun 28, 2014
King Tom:
odinma my guy. You don take pills? grin grin grin
Yeah.. I just did... Na to crash be d next thing 4 my Agenda nw
Re: Mention A Nairalanders Name And Let The Poster Below Use The Name In A Sentence by KelvinGraphics(m): 10:36pm On Jun 28, 2014
iceberylin:
my oga

how u c d change of time na....
Baba dey thing dikwa bloody o..
E really do me xtrong thing ah swear.

Aw ur syd na?
Re: Mention A Nairalanders Name And Let The Poster Below Use The Name In A Sentence by Nobody: 10:42pm On Jun 28, 2014
Jbluv55
Re: Mention A Nairalanders Name And Let The Poster Below Use The Name In A Sentence by iceberylin(m): 10:46pm On Jun 28, 2014
KelvinGraphics:
Baba dey thing dikwa bloody o..
E really do me xtrong thing ah swear.

Aw ur syd na?
My oga,cold dh catch o..

Just dh look if i go. See beta girl to do d ………u know na wink
Re: Mention A Nairalanders Name And Let The Poster Below Use The Name In A Sentence by KingTom(m): 10:48pm On Jun 28, 2014
KelvinGraphics:
Yeah.. I just did... Na to crash be d next thing 4 my Agenda nw
No wahala smiley

1 Like

Re: Mention A Nairalanders Name And Let The Poster Below Use The Name In A Sentence by KingTom(m): 10:49pm On Jun 28, 2014
Xtarxhyne: Jbluv55
Jbluv55 is the Doroboss of NL kitchen! grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Mention A Nairalanders Name And Let The Poster Below Use The Name In A Sentence by iceberylin(m): 10:50pm On Jun 28, 2014
King Tom:
odinmagrin
U be igbo undecided
Re: Mention A Nairalanders Name And Let The Poster Below Use The Name In A Sentence by Nobody: 10:51pm On Jun 28, 2014
King Tom:
Jbluv55 is the Doroboss of NL kitchen! grin grin grin
nt again
Re: Mention A Nairalanders Name And Let The Poster Below Use The Name In A Sentence by KingTom(m): 10:53pm On Jun 28, 2014
iceberylin:
U be igbo undecided

I be Yoruba o but my mum is Igbo grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Mention A Nairalanders Name And Let The Poster Below Use The Name In A Sentence by KingTom(m): 10:54pm On Jun 28, 2014
Xtarxhyne: nt again
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Mention A Nairalanders Name And Let The Poster Below Use The Name In A Sentence by Lorlaahlozz: 10:55pm On Jun 28, 2014
xtarxhyne
Re: Mention A Nairalanders Name And Let The Poster Below Use The Name In A Sentence by KelvinGraphics(m): 10:56pm On Jun 28, 2014
iceberylin:
My oga,cold dh catch o..

Just dh look if i go. See beta girl to do d ………u know na wink
Oya na... Goodluck in ur search... BTW, what abt our Xsenga na?
Re: Mention A Nairalanders Name And Let The Poster Below Use The Name In A Sentence by Nobody: 10:57pm On Jun 28, 2014
Lorlaahlozz: xtarxhyne
she is a gud gal cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Saying I Love In Different Languages / Let's Play The Blame Game / A Gudbye Note To All My Nl Friendz

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.