Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,669 members, 7,823,894 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:35 PM

Mention A Nairalanders Name And Let The Poster Below Use The Name In A Sentence - Forum Games (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Mention A Nairalanders Name And Let The Poster Below Use The Name In A Sentence (6783 Views)

Arrange These Words To Form A Sentence / Start A Sentence With The Last Word Of The Previous Poster / Make A Sentence From 5 Letters **reloaded** (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mention A Nairalanders Name And Let The Poster Below Use The Name In A Sentence by Nobody: 12:56pm On Jul 04, 2014
dre11:

thats three stands of hair on ur head
tongue
Re: Mention A Nairalanders Name And Let The Poster Below Use The Name In A Sentence by dre11(m): 1:01pm On Jul 04, 2014
mz mariah: tongue

stop tempting with ur tongue...
Because u know i don't the mind to resist itgringrin
Re: Mention A Nairalanders Name And Let The Poster Below Use The Name In A Sentence by Nobody: 1:05pm On Jul 04, 2014
dre11:

stop tempting with ur tongue...
Because u know i don't the mind to resist itgringrin
This guy eh...lwkmd.
Re: Mention A Nairalanders Name And Let The Poster Below Use The Name In A Sentence by dre11(m): 1:11pm On Jul 04, 2014
mz mariah: This guy eh...lwkmd.

thats the spirit
that ur response make me glowgringrin
Re: Mention A Nairalanders Name And Let The Poster Below Use The Name In A Sentence by Nobody: 1:12pm On Jul 04, 2014
dre11:

thats the spirit
that ur response make me glowgringrin
cry cry
Re: Mention A Nairalanders Name And Let The Poster Below Use The Name In A Sentence by dre11(m): 1:33pm On Jul 04, 2014
mz mariah: cry cry

those are tears of joy.....
*Dancing skelewu*
Re: Mention A Nairalanders Name And Let The Poster Below Use The Name In A Sentence by Nobody: 7:31am On Jul 05, 2014
miz tola: Where have u been undecided
Been kinda busy, missed you.
Re: Mention A Nairalanders Name And Let The Poster Below Use The Name In A Sentence by Nobody: 9:19am On Jul 05, 2014
dre11:

those are tears of joy.....
*Dancing skelewu*
Mtchew.
Re: Mention A Nairalanders Name And Let The Poster Below Use The Name In A Sentence by dre11(m): 9:36am On Jul 05, 2014
mz mariah: Mtchew.
as if i did lie with mah response
Re: Mention A Nairalanders Name And Let The Poster Below Use The Name In A Sentence by Nobody: 10:56am On Jul 05, 2014
delightful1:
Been kinda busy, missed you.
oh!! Hope u good?? Missed you too gringringrin
Re: Mention A Nairalanders Name And Let The Poster Below Use The Name In A Sentence by papindinho(m): 6:15pm On Jul 08, 2014
Obinoscopy

1 Like

Re: Mention A Nairalanders Name And Let The Poster Below Use The Name In A Sentence by Nobody: 7:04pm On Jul 08, 2014
papindinho: Obinoscopy

Obinoscopy is one name you always mention in your diary
Re: Mention A Nairalanders Name And Let The Poster Below Use The Name In A Sentence by papindinho(m): 7:12pm On Jul 08, 2014
Odilafta:

Obinoscopy is one name you always mention in your diary
He's got a large heart and he's one of my favourite nairalanders. Jovial and he's got it all too...
Re: Mention A Nairalanders Name And Let The Poster Below Use The Name In A Sentence by Nobody: 1:23pm On Jul 15, 2014
Xtarxhyne
Re: Mention A Nairalanders Name And Let The Poster Below Use The Name In A Sentence by HFOG(f): 4:59am On Jul 16, 2014
Xtarxhyne: Xtarxhyne
I find it hard to pronounce and spell Xtarxhyne
Re: Mention A Nairalanders Name And Let The Poster Below Use The Name In A Sentence by Cymbal: 9:07am On Jul 16, 2014
Papindinho
Re: Mention A Nairalanders Name And Let The Poster Below Use The Name In A Sentence by Nobody: 9:13am On Jul 16, 2014
HFOG:
I find it hard to pronounce and spell Xtarxhyne
pele...star shine embarassed
Re: Mention A Nairalanders Name And Let The Poster Below Use The Name In A Sentence by papindinho(m): 12:41pm On Jul 16, 2014
Cymbal: Papindinho
I know the guy that hides behind the moniker tagged 'papindinho'....

Howdy boss?

Miracy
Re: Mention A Nairalanders Name And Let The Poster Below Use The Name In A Sentence by Cymbal: 2:36pm On Jul 16, 2014
papindinho: I know the guy that hides behind the moniker tagged 'papindinho'....

Howdy boss?

Miracy
am gen2 bros and u?
It's so nice to have an angel like ''miracy''
fattbabakay
Re: Mention A Nairalanders Name And Let The Poster Below Use The Name In A Sentence by fattbabakay(m): 3:42pm On Jul 16, 2014
Cymbal:
am gen2 bros and u?
fattbabakay
*runs in* juz heard fattbabakay,isn't dat my name?? Wot av I done dis time arnd,abeg icelord help me na!
Re: Mention A Nairalanders Name And Let The Poster Below Use The Name In A Sentence by papindinho(m): 6:17pm On Jul 16, 2014
Cymbal:
am gen2 bros and u?
fattbabakay
lol....me cool
Re: Mention A Nairalanders Name And Let The Poster Below Use The Name In A Sentence by icelord(m): 6:18pm On Jul 16, 2014
fattbabakay: *runs in* juz heard fattbabakay,isn't dat my name?? Wot av I done dis time arnd,abeg icelord help me na!
help u keh, u know I just came back from the farm, maybe u should ask mhyke
Re: Mention A Nairalanders Name And Let The Poster Below Use The Name In A Sentence by icelord(m): 6:19pm On Jul 16, 2014
miztola: oh!! Hope u good?? Missed you too gringringrin
I missed u more
Re: Mention A Nairalanders Name And Let The Poster Below Use The Name In A Sentence by Nobody: 6:59pm On Jul 16, 2014
icelord: I missed u more
tani icelord
Re: Mention A Nairalanders Name And Let The Poster Below Use The Name In A Sentence by Cymbal: 7:16pm On Jul 16, 2014
fattbabakay: *runs in* juz heard fattbabakay,isn't dat my name?? Wot av I done dis time arnd,abeg icelord help me na!
lmao.
Nice1
Re: Mention A Nairalanders Name And Let The Poster Below Use The Name In A Sentence by icelord(m): 8:24pm On Jul 16, 2014
miztola: tani icelord
don't u remember me? That fresh Igbo boy for Ur street
Re: Mention A Nairalanders Name And Let The Poster Below Use The Name In A Sentence by Missmossy(f): 8:45pm On Jul 16, 2014
Softsparkyy
Re: Mention A Nairalanders Name And Let The Poster Below Use The Name In A Sentence by Nobody: 9:40pm On Jul 16, 2014
icelord: don't u remember me? That fresh Igbo boy for Ur street
undecided
Re: Mention A Nairalanders Name And Let The Poster Below Use The Name In A Sentence by dre11(m): 10:20pm On Jul 16, 2014
Missmossy: Softsparkyy

softsparkyy changed her moniker and she didn't give the reasons why she did that cool
Re: Mention A Nairalanders Name And Let The Poster Below Use The Name In A Sentence by Nobody: 11:20pm On Jul 16, 2014
Missmossy: Softsparkyy
My name!!!
Missmossy love how are you?
Re: Mention A Nairalanders Name And Let The Poster Below Use The Name In A Sentence by icelord(m): 8:51am On Jul 17, 2014
miztola: undecided
u done forget.... Its me, chinedu, that Ur friend from London
Re: Mention A Nairalanders Name And Let The Poster Below Use The Name In A Sentence by Missmossy(f): 10:03am On Jul 17, 2014
softsparkyy:
My name!!!
Missmossy love how are you?
M vry fine dear....u?

There is a new info as regards our upcoming camp. Wil gist u about it on the lounge.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Abc Of Songs / A Gudbye Note To All My Nl Friendz / The Excuse Game.....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.