Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,800 members, 7,810,080 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:16 PM

Mention A Nairalanders Name And Let The Poster Below Use The Name In A Sentence - Forum Games (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Mention A Nairalanders Name And Let The Poster Below Use The Name In A Sentence (6752 Views)

Arrange These Words To Form A Sentence / Start A Sentence With The Last Word Of The Previous Poster / Make A Sentence From 5 Letters **reloaded** (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mention A Nairalanders Name And Let The Poster Below Use The Name In A Sentence by Nobody: 1:35pm On Jun 30, 2014
lanicky:

Miz tola has a unique beauty.
Am blushing ooo!! Lemme cover my face before it burns coolcoolcoolcool
Re: Mention A Nairalanders Name And Let The Poster Below Use The Name In A Sentence by lanicky(f): 2:08pm On Jun 30, 2014
Xtarxhyne: No tongue
*shrugs* Itsokay....there's God ooembarassed
Re: Mention A Nairalanders Name And Let The Poster Below Use The Name In A Sentence by lanicky(f): 2:09pm On Jun 30, 2014
Mz Mariah
Re: Mention A Nairalanders Name And Let The Poster Below Use The Name In A Sentence by Nobody: 2:11pm On Jun 30, 2014
lanicky:
*shrugs* Itsokay....there's God ooembarassed
Pele tongue cheesy
Re: Mention A Nairalanders Name And Let The Poster Below Use The Name In A Sentence by barackodam: 2:33pm On Jun 30, 2014
lanicky: Mz Mariah

ERM ERM... Mz Mariah is a (ayaf forget d adjective)
Re: Mention A Nairalanders Name And Let The Poster Below Use The Name In A Sentence by daveP(m): 2:40pm On Jun 30, 2014
Mz mariah has a calm....wats d adverb again o.....she's cool,expressive.and friendly grin
Re: Mention A Nairalanders Name And Let The Poster Below Use The Name In A Sentence by Xsenga(f): 9:14pm On Jun 30, 2014
iceberylin:
Het BF seize her phone o.... undecided

Some guys need ban from Earth angry
NO BE U GO SEIZE MY PHONE.
Re: Mention A Nairalanders Name And Let The Poster Below Use The Name In A Sentence by dre11(m): 10:49pm On Jun 30, 2014
dave P: Mz mariah has a calm....wats d adverb again o.....she's cool,expressive.and friendly grin

abeg clean that lie from your mouthangry
Re: Mention A Nairalanders Name And Let The Poster Below Use The Name In A Sentence by Nobody: 11:06pm On Jun 30, 2014
Atalor kwo le nwnane yo atalor kwo le, e talor wenne e onye wu talor ewen , atalor kwo le nwanne o a talor kwo le.....
Re: Mention A Nairalanders Name And Let The Poster Below Use The Name In A Sentence by KingTom(m): 11:08pm On Jun 30, 2014
mz mariah: Atalor kwo le nwnane yo atalor kwo le, e talor wenne e onye wu talor ewen , atalor kwo le nwanne o a talor kwo le.....
Kele Gbuoke Kele Gbanshin wunshi? Ufuoshi kuningbe katua! Okpengwo jare, ko kipi ko taunshi? grin grin grin grin
Re: Mention A Nairalanders Name And Let The Poster Below Use The Name In A Sentence by Nobody: 11:10pm On Jun 30, 2014
King Tom:
Kele Gbuoke Kele Gbanshin wunshi? Ufuoshi kuningbe katua! Okpengwo jare, ko kipi ko taunshi? grin grin grin grin
Werey ni e grin cheesy
Re: Mention A Nairalanders Name And Let The Poster Below Use The Name In A Sentence by Nobody: 11:17pm On Jun 30, 2014
King Tom:
Onye wwee po we ri nni e, o kwo ru nkuweka, ki on ye wor nni wen jeko we meen amarin no nne mo tongue
Re: Mention A Nairalanders Name And Let The Poster Below Use The Name In A Sentence by iceberylin(m): 8:28am On Jul 01, 2014
Xsenga: NO BE U GO SEIZE MY PHONE.
welcome back my dear.....

i miss ur old signature. cheesy
Re: Mention A Nairalanders Name And Let The Poster Below Use The Name In A Sentence by iceberylin(m): 8:30am On Jul 01, 2014
mz mariah: Atalor kwo le nwnane yo atalor kwo le, e talor wenne e onye wu talor ewen , atalor kwo le nwanne o a talor kwo le.....
translate please.
Re: Mention A Nairalanders Name And Let The Poster Below Use The Name In A Sentence by Nobody: 9:32am On Jul 01, 2014
[quote
author=mz mariah]Atalor kwo le nwnane yo atalor kwo le, e talor wenne e
onye wu talor ewen , atalor kwo le nwanne o a talor kwo le.....[/quote]

Why are you doing incantation on my thread angry angry
Re: Mention A Nairalanders Name And Let The Poster Below Use The Name In A Sentence by Nobody: 9:34am On Jul 01, 2014
Odilafta:

Why are you doing incantation on my thread angry angry
Sorry ma grin I no do incantation o, I just dey sing ni cheesy
Re: Mention A Nairalanders Name And Let The Poster Below Use The Name In A Sentence by Nobody: 9:35am On Jul 01, 2014
iceberylin:
translate please.
Its nothing serious.
Re: Mention A Nairalanders Name And Let The Poster Below Use The Name In A Sentence by dre11(m): 4:43pm On Jul 01, 2014
mz mariah: Its nothing serious.

dey try form foriegn lang bar
Re: Mention A Nairalanders Name And Let The Poster Below Use The Name In A Sentence by MadCow1: 4:44pm On Jul 01, 2014
Mad Cow..
Re: Mention A Nairalanders Name And Let The Poster Below Use The Name In A Sentence by Nobody: 5:15pm On Jul 01, 2014
Mad Cow: Mad Cow..
How did u come about the moniker Mad Cow
Re: Mention A Nairalanders Name And Let The Poster Below Use The Name In A Sentence by Nobody: 5:16pm On Jul 01, 2014
dre11:

dey try form foriegn lang bar
grin
Re: Mention A Nairalanders Name And Let The Poster Below Use The Name In A Sentence by dre11(m): 5:41pm On Jul 01, 2014
mz mariah: grin

because of that u have to show your 32 teeth
Re: Mention A Nairalanders Name And Let The Poster Below Use The Name In A Sentence by Nobody: 5:43pm On Jul 01, 2014
dre11:

because of that u have to show your 32 teeth
Hian
Re: Mention A Nairalanders Name And Let The Poster Below Use The Name In A Sentence by dre11(m): 6:00pm On Jul 01, 2014
mz mariah: Hian

whats that self.....

Looks like a sound of a pussy cat
Re: Mention A Nairalanders Name And Let The Poster Below Use The Name In A Sentence by Nobody: 8:25am On Jul 02, 2014
Woky
Re: Mention A Nairalanders Name And Let The Poster Below Use The Name In A Sentence by Nobody: 8:26am On Jul 02, 2014
dre11:

whats that self.....

Looks like a sound of a pussy cat
Lolzzzz.
Re: Mention A Nairalanders Name And Let The Poster Below Use The Name In A Sentence by woky: 8:50am On Jul 02, 2014
miz tola: Woky
hello miz.. bin a while. smiley
Re: Mention A Nairalanders Name And Let The Poster Below Use The Name In A Sentence by Nobody: 8:52am On Jul 02, 2014
woky: hello miz.. bin a while. smiley
yep yep! Thank goodness you didn't drown in the E-flood gringrin howz u??
Re: Mention A Nairalanders Name And Let The Poster Below Use The Name In A Sentence by woky: 9:05am On Jul 02, 2014
miz tola: yep yep! Thank goodness you didn't drown in the E-flood gringrin howz u??
lol.. I waz in Pluto wen the e-flood occurred grin.. l`m good. U?
Re: Mention A Nairalanders Name And Let The Poster Below Use The Name In A Sentence by Nobody: 9:08am On Jul 02, 2014
woky: lol.. I waz in Pluto wen the e-flood occurred grin.. l`m good. U?
Last time it was jupiter,now its pluto gringrin u sure having fun!! Am good grin
Re: Mention A Nairalanders Name And Let The Poster Below Use The Name In A Sentence by woky: 9:25am On Jul 02, 2014
miz tola: Last time it was jupiter,now its pluto gringrin u sure having fun!! Am good grin
as earth is no longer safe, I decided to gv other planet a try since its a settled fact that there is no harm in trying cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Abc Of Songs / A Gudbye Note To All My Nl Friendz / The Excuse Game.....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.