Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,579 members, 7,955,133 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 05:40 PM

Mention A Nairalanders Name And Let The Poster Below Use The Name In A Sentence - Forum Games (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Mention A Nairalanders Name And Let The Poster Below Use The Name In A Sentence (7012 Views)

Arrange These Words To Form A Sentence / Start A Sentence With The Last Word Of The Previous Poster / Make A Sentence From 5 Letters **reloaded** (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mention A Nairalanders Name And Let The Poster Below Use The Name In A Sentence by KingTom(m): 10:59pm On Jun 28, 2014
Lorlaahlozz: xtarxhyne
xtarxhyne is a sexy girl. grin

1 Like

Re: Mention A Nairalanders Name And Let The Poster Below Use The Name In A Sentence by Nobody: 11:09pm On Jun 28, 2014
King Tom:
xtarxhyne is a sexy girl. grin
ayam flattad
Re: Mention A Nairalanders Name And Let The Poster Below Use The Name In A Sentence by KingTom(m): 11:10pm On Jun 28, 2014
Xtarxhyne: ayam flattad
Really? grin

1 Like

Re: Mention A Nairalanders Name And Let The Poster Below Use The Name In A Sentence by iceberylin(m): 11:19pm On Jun 28, 2014
KelvinGraphics:
Oya na... Goodluck in ur search... BTW, what abt our Xsenga na?
Het BF seize her phone o.... undecided

Some guys need ban from Earth angry
Re: Mention A Nairalanders Name And Let The Poster Below Use The Name In A Sentence by iceberylin(m): 11:20pm On Jun 28, 2014
King Tom:
I be Yoruba o but my mum is Igbo grin grin grin
Cool tho...

Ah think say i don c a brother smiley wink
Re: Mention A Nairalanders Name And Let The Poster Below Use The Name In A Sentence by KingTom(m): 11:24pm On Jun 28, 2014
iceberylin:
Cool tho...

Ah think say i don c a brother smiley wink
Where u from? grin

1 Like

Re: Mention A Nairalanders Name And Let The Poster Below Use The Name In A Sentence by iceberylin(m): 11:27pm On Jun 28, 2014
King Tom:
Where u from? grin
IgBo. cool
Re: Mention A Nairalanders Name And Let The Poster Below Use The Name In A Sentence by KingTom(m): 11:28pm On Jun 28, 2014
iceberylin:
IgBo. cool
No I still understand both languages. I grew up both in Ogun and Imo. cool

1 Like

Re: Mention A Nairalanders Name And Let The Poster Below Use The Name In A Sentence by iceberylin(m): 11:33pm On Jun 28, 2014
King Tom:
No I still understand both languages. I grew up both in Ogun and Imo. cool
Imo is cool sha...@least owerri....

Me grew up in Port harcourt..

But am from Abia...
Re: Mention A Nairalanders Name And Let The Poster Below Use The Name In A Sentence by GentleMimi: 7:59am On Jun 29, 2014
KelvinGraphics:
Aunty good evening o.
How U dey na?

Biko U still remember me xo??
Kelvin bobo,how u dey? The crashdown no affect my brain. How i wan take forget you?
Re: Mention A Nairalanders Name And Let The Poster Below Use The Name In A Sentence by KelvinGraphics(m): 8:11am On Jun 29, 2014
GentleMimi:
Kelvin bobo,how u dey? The crashdown no affect my brain. How i wan take forget you?
Oluwa ope.
Aunty iam fine o just dat this data loss want gimme fever o... All my e-gf wey dey attack affect dia brain dey claim say them no knw me as at Jan 10. Aunty walahi, dis attack really do me strong thing o.

BTW. How U dey good sunday morning to U and happy new week dear.
Re: Mention A Nairalanders Name And Let The Poster Below Use The Name In A Sentence by KelvinGraphics(m): 8:17am On Jun 29, 2014
iceberylin:
Her BF seize her phone o.... undecided

Some guys need ban from Earth angry
Na wa ooo...
Did U say bf abi husband??

BTW, make she kum make all dis Sexuality Section story writers buy new phone 4 her na, walahi she dey make people the visit their thread wella.
Re: Mention A Nairalanders Name And Let The Poster Below Use The Name In A Sentence by Missmossy(f): 8:20am On Jun 29, 2014
Dorobuccii
Re: Mention A Nairalanders Name And Let The Poster Below Use The Name In A Sentence by KelvinGraphics(m): 8:24am On Jun 29, 2014
Missmossy: Dorobuccii
Na nairalander moniker be dis?
Re: Mention A Nairalanders Name And Let The Poster Below Use The Name In A Sentence by Missmossy(f): 8:26am On Jun 29, 2014
KelvinGraphics:
Na nairalander moniker be dis?
Lollz....ofcourse! Oya use it in a sentence.
Re: Mention A Nairalanders Name And Let The Poster Below Use The Name In A Sentence by iceberylin(m): 8:29am On Jun 29, 2014
KelvinGraphics:
Na wa ooo...
Did U say bf abi husband??

BTW, make she kum make all dis Sexuality Section story writers buy new phone 4 her na, walahi she dey make people the visit their thread wella.
madness.com go buy am na....

ain't that right..madness
Re: Mention A Nairalanders Name And Let The Poster Below Use The Name In A Sentence by KelvinGraphics(m): 8:32am On Jun 29, 2014
Missmossy:
Lollz....ofcourse! Oya use it in a sentence.
Dorobucci is a copy cat, thank God for Mavinz crew that invented that slangz, she would have been monikerless by nowgrin
Re: Mention A Nairalanders Name And Let The Poster Below Use The Name In A Sentence by Nobody: 3:34pm On Jun 29, 2014
Yeesh
Re: Mention A Nairalanders Name And Let The Poster Below Use The Name In A Sentence by Missmossy(f): 3:53pm On Jun 29, 2014
Yeesh! Male or female?
Re: Mention A Nairalanders Name And Let The Poster Below Use The Name In A Sentence by Nobody: 3:55pm On Jun 29, 2014
Yeesh is a female grin
Re: Mention A Nairalanders Name And Let The Poster Below Use The Name In A Sentence by KelvinGraphics(m): 3:56pm On Jun 29, 2014
Xtarxhyne: Yeesh

Sweetie, i just lyked ya pix nw o
Re: Mention A Nairalanders Name And Let The Poster Below Use The Name In A Sentence by Nobody: 3:59pm On Jun 29, 2014
KelvinGraphics:
Sweetie, i just lyked ya pix nw o
gringrin Tanks huni
Re: Mention A Nairalanders Name And Let The Poster Below Use The Name In A Sentence by Nobody: 3:59pm On Jun 29, 2014
miz tola: Yeesh is a female grin
cheesy
Re: Mention A Nairalanders Name And Let The Poster Below Use The Name In A Sentence by Nobody: 4:00pm On Jun 29, 2014
Miz tola
Re: Mention A Nairalanders Name And Let The Poster Below Use The Name In A Sentence by lanicky(f): 11:30am On Jun 30, 2014
Xtarxhyne: Miz tola

Miz tola has a unique beauty.
Re: Mention A Nairalanders Name And Let The Poster Below Use The Name In A Sentence by Nobody: 11:35am On Jun 30, 2014
lanicky:

Miz tola has a unique beauty.
Wow!!!
Re: Mention A Nairalanders Name And Let The Poster Below Use The Name In A Sentence by Lorlaahlozz: 11:38am On Jun 30, 2014
lanicky

1 Like

Re: Mention A Nairalanders Name And Let The Poster Below Use The Name In A Sentence by lanicky(f): 11:49am On Jun 30, 2014
Xtarxhyne: Wow!!!

I'm creative right? Hehehehe cheesy
My head don dey swell like yeast nd flour.
Re: Mention A Nairalanders Name And Let The Poster Below Use The Name In A Sentence by dre11(m): 12:28pm On Jun 30, 2014
Lorlaahlozz: lanicky

she is like a next door girl
Re: Mention A Nairalanders Name And Let The Poster Below Use The Name In A Sentence by jude33084(m): 12:43pm On Jun 30, 2014
dre11:

Dre11 reminds me of Dr Dre the famous American rapper of the early 90s cool
Re: Mention A Nairalanders Name And Let The Poster Below Use The Name In A Sentence by lanicky(f): 12:54pm On Jun 30, 2014
dre11:

undecided
Re: Mention A Nairalanders Name And Let The Poster Below Use The Name In A Sentence by Nobody: 1:35pm On Jun 30, 2014
lanicky:

I'm creative right? Hehehehe cheesy
My head don dey swell like yeast nd flour.
No tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Words Without Vowels / Saying I Love In Different Languages / Let's Play The Blame Game

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.