Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,163 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:14 AM

Federal Ministry Of Foreign Affairs Recruitment... - Jobs/Vacancies (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Federal Ministry Of Foreign Affairs Recruitment... (126898 Views)

Federal Ministry Of Health Is Calling For Interveiw / Federal Ministry Of Health Massive Recruitment August 2014 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Federal Ministry Of Foreign Affairs Recruitment... by Aaronhull: 10:50pm On Mar 16, 2015
Do MFA issue employment letter on their own? I was thinking the Civil Service Commission does. Any enlightenment?
Re: Federal Ministry Of Foreign Affairs Recruitment... by bosssss(m): 6:26am On Mar 17, 2015
Aaronhull:
Do MFA issue employment letter on their own? I was thinking the Civil Service Commission does. Any enlightenment?
No they don't all employmnt letters of MDAs are bn issued by civil service commission
Re: Federal Ministry Of Foreign Affairs Recruitment... by bosssss(m): 6:39am On Mar 17, 2015
Its true it will not be more than 100 bcus in d last recruitment that they did that's the one of 2012/2013 they only employed 3 people from each state and I was told this time around it will not b more than 3 people from each state too
Re: Federal Ministry Of Foreign Affairs Recruitment... by bahammed: 7:27am On Mar 17, 2015
let us hope between now an june ,after the election and budget approval
Re: Federal Ministry Of Foreign Affairs Recruitment... by bahammed: 7:28am On Mar 17, 2015
but lets hope they will do it this year cos i dont know if the name has been shortlisted
Re: Federal Ministry Of Foreign Affairs Recruitment... by bosssss(m): 2:17pm On Mar 17, 2015
bahammed:
let us hope between now and june ,after the election and budget approval
Election and budget can't stop them from giving the job. FCSC can give appointment letter any day anytime. Even on weekends they give appointment letters.
Re: Federal Ministry Of Foreign Affairs Recruitment... by bahammed: 4:27pm On Mar 17, 2015
let hope they do it this year cos i dont know if the name as been shortlisted
Re: Federal Ministry Of Foreign Affairs Recruitment... by bahammed: 2:01pm On Mar 19, 2015
any latest info
Re: Federal Ministry Of Foreign Affairs Recruitment... by bosssss(m): 2:55pm On Mar 19, 2015
bahammed:
any latest info
No any credible info yet
Re: Federal Ministry Of Foreign Affairs Recruitment... by bahammed: 6:09pm On Mar 19, 2015
amin
Re: Federal Ministry Of Foreign Affairs Recruitment... by bosssss(m): 7:21pm On Mar 19, 2015
bahammed:
but do u think they will do it these year
they will do it by God grace
Re: Federal Ministry Of Foreign Affairs Recruitment... by bahammed: 11:23am On Mar 21, 2015
i hope after election sometin great we happen on these job
Re: Federal Ministry Of Foreign Affairs Recruitment... by nkemzzy: 3:22pm On Mar 28, 2015
We believed after the election the will call
Re: Federal Ministry Of Foreign Affairs Recruitment... by bahammed: 5:36pm On Apr 01, 2015
hope change of govt will not affect these recruitment
Re: Federal Ministry Of Foreign Affairs Recruitment... by nkemzzy: 4:40am On Apr 02, 2015
I pray It won't ohh
Re: Federal Ministry Of Foreign Affairs Recruitment... by bosssss(m): 8:47am On Apr 02, 2015
I'm havin this feelin that they will give these joB before May 29

1 Like

Re: Federal Ministry Of Foreign Affairs Recruitment... by bahammed: 9:51am On Apr 02, 2015
i pray and hope so
Re: Federal Ministry Of Foreign Affairs Recruitment... by ranson(m): 9:23pm On Apr 02, 2015
Those who are close to FCSC Office should help us to verify from insiders on the situation at the moment, the silent waiting is killing.
Re: Federal Ministry Of Foreign Affairs Recruitment... by bahammed: 11:06am On Apr 03, 2015
i agree with u , pls anyone with close info should come on board cos it will be difficult if they cant do it before may
Re: Federal Ministry Of Foreign Affairs Recruitment... by Hussain87: 11:55am On Apr 03, 2015
I hrd that the list is been sign into up coming budget. So any time soon the letters will be issued to the credable candates ,ISA!
Re: Federal Ministry Of Foreign Affairs Recruitment... by bahammed: 12:19pm On Apr 03, 2015
let hope so and may we be favoured,i learnt budget signing is after the election
Re: Federal Ministry Of Foreign Affairs Recruitment... by Nobody: 12:48pm On Apr 03, 2015
bahammed:
let hope so and may we be favoured,i learnt budget signing is after the election
Hussain87:
I hrd that the list is been sign into up coming budget. So any time soon the letters will be issued to the credable candates ,ISA!
no tests whatsoever? Just employment letters straight? I recall someone mention something of such, but just want to 'double verify.'

Thanks & Success!
Re: Federal Ministry Of Foreign Affairs Recruitment... by bahammed: 6:07pm On Apr 03, 2015
survival of the fittest
Re: Federal Ministry Of Foreign Affairs Recruitment... by nkemzzy: 12:01pm On Apr 06, 2015
Someone told me is after the budget and I think its so so let's wait till after de signing of de budget
Re: Federal Ministry Of Foreign Affairs Recruitment... by bahammed: 3:41pm On Apr 06, 2015
i pray so,let us keep our hear on ground cos any information at these time cant be brush aside.budget signing will be april ending or first week of may
Re: Federal Ministry Of Foreign Affairs Recruitment... by bosssss(m): 9:31pm On Apr 06, 2015
nkemzzy:
Someone told me is after the budget and I think its so so let's wait till after de signing of de budget
May God help us all Aameen
Re: Federal Ministry Of Foreign Affairs Recruitment... by Ladgl(f): 10:26am On Apr 09, 2015
With the situation of things now, I doubt if dis administration wil b able to complete the recruitment. Guess Buhari wil start afresh whn he resume by may29
Re: Federal Ministry Of Foreign Affairs Recruitment... by Ladgl(f): 10:38am On Apr 09, 2015
Guess Buhari wil start the recruitment all over again whn he resume may 29.
Re: Federal Ministry Of Foreign Affairs Recruitment... by bosssss(m): 11:36am On Apr 09, 2015
Ladgl:
Guess Buhari wil start the recruitment all over again whn he resume may 29.
I don't think so let us wait and see may b somtin gud will happen b4 the hand over
Re: Federal Ministry Of Foreign Affairs Recruitment... by Ebuka478(m): 12:00pm On Apr 09, 2015
I heard the recruitment process hasn't even started yet
Re: Federal Ministry Of Foreign Affairs Recruitment... by bahammed: 9:33pm On Apr 09, 2015
i heard names have been shortlisted and the ministry budget as included it. i dont think there would be interview its letter straight.all i hope is that it should be done before may 29.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (18) (Reply)

2017 ECOWAS Massive Job Recruitment For Graduate And Non-graduate Apply Now / Saro Africa Online Aptitude Test Invite / Deloitte Graduate Recruitment 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.