Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,486 members, 7,823,131 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 03:05 AM

My Horrible Experience In The Hand Of Inspired Autos. (RESOLVED) - Nairaland / General (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / My Horrible Experience In The Hand Of Inspired Autos. (RESOLVED) (40381 Views)

My Grisly Experience In My Room Yesterday / My horible experience in the hand of Nigerian Police / Nasa Releases Pic Of The "Hand Of God". (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (26) (Go Down)

Re: My Horrible Experience In The Hand Of Inspired Autos. (RESOLVED) by semid4lyfe(m): 7:30am On Jul 24, 2014
Wow!

Just checked my log and I realise I have never banned anyone in this section. I need to fix that ASAP.

#itchyfingers
Re: My Horrible Experience In The Hand Of Inspired Autos. (RESOLVED) by chelseabmw(m): 7:50am On Jul 24, 2014
princeparis:

Mr. Mod, and where is Ademola today. He doesn't post and his thread has since been closed. But I still see his advert all over. I can remember vivdly some of your comments then even though those comments where lost in the attack. You were always in support of Ademola, telling us all then about the thousands he is paying to advertised and so on with Ademola's praise singers.

Mr. Mod, YOU ARE A VERY PARTIAL MOD AND IT AIN'T COOL. AT ALL TIMES LET'S CALL A SPADE, A SPADE AND NOT A BIG SPOON.

you are 100% wrong there... i have never supported ademola in anywhere and i dont have a reason to do that... Ademola closed that thread because i was never in support of him... For those that remembered vividly i attacked ademola alot..... Why i even got tired of ademola was because his customers kept complaining of the same thing(Attitudes towards them) I sacrificed my own time to talk to this man on phone all the time but he never respected that fact.

i never told any body about the amount he was paying for adverts..He was the one ranting all over the thread telling me that he pays certain amount to advertise here....

im not a partial mod but if you feel so that's your opinion
Re: My Horrible Experience In The Hand Of Inspired Autos. (RESOLVED) by Betalyf: 9:43am On Jul 24, 2014
The update is dat there is good progress abt the complaints and hopefully the car should b picked up this week according to him..Im in ph at the moment due to work engagements that's why av not bn able to go there physically to see how far and give a first hand update but going by the mail received frm him today the car should be ready tomoro all things bn equal.i cant thank u guys enuf for ur concerns and contributions.

10 Likes

Re: My Horrible Experience In The Hand Of Inspired Autos. (RESOLVED) by Ishilove: 10:16am On Jul 24, 2014
semid4lyfe: Wow!

Just checked my log and I realise I have never banned anyone in this section. I need to fix that ASAP.

#itchyfingers
Guy relax. What is your own sef? You pop out of nowhere and the next thing is to start talking about bans. Mscheew. Go and hug transformer angry

5 Likes

Re: My Horrible Experience In The Hand Of Inspired Autos. (RESOLVED) by Lexusgs430: 10:16am On Jul 24, 2014
semid4lyfe: Wow!

#itchyfingers

You no gree hug live transformer, that's why you never die yet. Hug live transformer and we go dey wait your feedback from spiritual call!!!
NB: Is this enough reason to relief your #itchyfingers?

4 Likes

Re: My Horrible Experience In The Hand Of Inspired Autos. (RESOLVED) by Idowuogbo(f): 10:24am On Jul 24, 2014
Adupe ooo....God pass them mehn! Opelope town crying dem for do us mago mago. UP NAIRALAND CONGRESS!!! grin grin gbedu machine on the way...wooHoo! tongue

2 Likes

Re: My Horrible Experience In The Hand Of Inspired Autos. (RESOLVED) by Ishilove: 10:28am On Jul 24, 2014
chelseabmw:

you are 100% wrong there... i have never supported ademola in anywhere and i dont have a reason to do that... Ademola closed that thread because i was never in support of him... For those that remembered vividly i attacked ademola alot..... Why i even got tired of ademola was because his customers kept complaining of the same thing(Attitudes towards them) I sacrificed my own time to talk to this man on phone all the time but he never respected that fact.

i never told any body about the amount he was paying for adverts..He was the one ranting all over the thread telling me that he pays certain amount to advertise here....

im not a partial mod but if you feel so that's your opinion
:-|
Re: My Horrible Experience In The Hand Of Inspired Autos. (RESOLVED) by Ishilove: 10:29am On Jul 24, 2014
Lexusgs430:

You no gree hug live transformer, that's why you never die yet. Hug live transformer and we go dey wait your feedback from spiritual call!!!
NB: Is this enough reason to relief your #itchyfingers?
I should think so. grin
Re: My Horrible Experience In The Hand Of Inspired Autos. (RESOLVED) by sparkleboy(m): 10:54am On Jul 24, 2014
Betalyf: The update is dat there is good progress abt the complaints and hopefully the car should b picked up this week according to him..Im in ph at the moment due to work engagements that's why av not bn able to go there physically to see how far and give a first hand update but going by the mail received frm him today the car should be ready tomoro all things bn equal.i cant thank u guys enuf for ur concerns and contributions.
congrats, i
Re: My Horrible Experience In The Hand Of Inspired Autos. (RESOLVED) by Burger01(m): 11:32am On Jul 24, 2014
TheMadame:

Very funny. Did you see the damage control thread opened by inspired,where he was talking about a Mercedes Benz truck. The moderatoir did a good job hiding the posts of all opponents of inspired,while leaving the posts of his supporters. The bias was so glaring. Inspired was going on about people envying him and such.... Was quite hilarious.
Dont really blame this OP because he appears ignorant of what happens on these boards.
By the time he realises he has been taken for a ride,it will be too late and he will have lost all his supporters. Another one bites the dust.
I kuku saw the thread. In fact, I posted on that thread and all my posts were hidden. the bias was just so glaring sad

1 Like

Re: My Horrible Experience In The Hand Of Inspired Autos. (RESOLVED) by Burger01(m): 11:34am On Jul 24, 2014
Ishilove: www.nairaland.com/1821727/2013-mercedes-g63-amg-pre

Y'all are envying the nigga. Lmao!! Bimbor is also at his element on that thread. cheesy cheesy

I am thoroughly disgusted with chelseabmw. His bias is so...I don't know which kind of adjective to qualify his behaviour on that thread. If you wanna hide posts, hide both the positve and negative comments. You are the mod for fvck's sake. You are supposed to be impartial, not this oyingbo market supporting you are displaying.
grin

1 Like

Re: My Horrible Experience In The Hand Of Inspired Autos. (RESOLVED) by Burger01(m): 11:56am On Jul 24, 2014
TCD: We are entering the fifth week already.. .. Abi the person wey dey carry d radio come from US dey trek waka come?
grin
Re: My Horrible Experience In The Hand Of Inspired Autos. (RESOLVED) by equlibrium(m): 5:00pm On Jul 24, 2014
Betalyf: The update is dat there is good progress abt the complaints and hopefully the car should b picked up this week according to him..Im in ph at the moment due to work engagements that's why av not bn able to go there physically to see how far and give a first hand update but going by the mail received frm him today the car should be ready tomoro all things bn equal.i cant thank u guys enuf for ur concerns and contributions.
happy for you OP.
to all the psychos alleging hatred of inspired,
no one gives a flying fuq about the guy or you guys, his treatment of the OP was very shoddy and if the OP hadn't opened this tread, inspired wulda done nought! Its obvious the OP had exhausted all possible avenues of reaching the man, and so he came here, if you guys cannot admit that much then ya'll should be ashamed of yourselves.
Whats with the tendency of people and their ego massagers to scream "haters" in this world/country/forum sef? angry

1 Like

Re: My Horrible Experience In The Hand Of Inspired Autos. (RESOLVED) by Dantedasz(m): 5:20pm On Jul 24, 2014

While it is cheering to hear from you,I would advise you to see the extent of work on your vehicle before jubilation. TRUST NO ONE. I repeat TRUST NO ONE.
A word is enough for the wise.
Re: My Horrible Experience In The Hand Of Inspired Autos. (RESOLVED) by Dantedasz(m): 6:11pm On Jul 24, 2014
There are many more.
Be warned.
Caveat emptor.
A word is enough for the wise.
Re: My Horrible Experience In The Hand Of Inspired Autos. (RESOLVED) by 4C2215131: 6:41pm On Jul 24, 2014
Eyop:
The OP didn't buy the SUV for the wife but he said the car was delivered to his wife in his absence. Even brand new SUV's can develop fault after leaving the dealership so is not all about being brand new or Tokunbo. E.g i still prefer a certified used Lexus RX 350 with very low miles than a brand new Kia Sportage so it's all about choice.

Emphasis on the word "Certified".

1 Like

Re: My Horrible Experience In The Hand Of Inspired Autos. (RESOLVED) by 4C2215131: 6:49pm On Jul 24, 2014
obowunmi: A used car for 5.5 million? I'm still in shock.

Shock? Why? How much do you think a used 2007 upwards Mercedes S65 AMG or BMW 760Li cost? Definitely more than 5 mill (save you're copping a high milage one which is not advisable).
Re: My Horrible Experience In The Hand Of Inspired Autos. (RESOLVED) by Eyop: 7:24pm On Jul 24, 2014
4C2215131:

Emphasis on the word "Certified".
A certified car is a type of car that has been rigorously checked which will sure include an extended warranty,special financing and other additional benefits. So most times it's always advisable to buy such cars because you will be guaranteed to a greater percentage of what you are paying for and that's the reason why it's always more expensive than others.

2 Likes

Re: My Horrible Experience In The Hand Of Inspired Autos. (RESOLVED) by Idowuogbo(f): 8:08pm On Jul 24, 2014
alexisalex: O'l boy see as people dey fear death.
If your concern about this issue has been genuine, may you live long.
[s]but if you have contributed on this thread out of hatred and jealousy for Inspired, then before the end of this year, Na kpai be that. Amin
[/s]

AMIN JESU!!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (26)

A Collection Of Extremely Funny Comments On Nairaland (Screenshots) / Horse Rider In Accident In Niger State / Paralyzed Lady Celebrates 17th Anniversary Of Car Accident That Paralysed Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.