Stats: 3,152,975 members, 7,817,874 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:48 PM

My Horrible Experience In The Hand Of Inspired Autos. (RESOLVED) - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / My Horrible Experience In The Hand Of Inspired Autos. (RESOLVED) (40354 Views)

My Grisly Experience In My Room Yesterday / My horible experience in the hand of Nigerian Police / Nasa Releases Pic Of The "Hand Of God". (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (26) (Go Down)

Re: My Horrible Experience In The Hand Of Inspired Autos. (RESOLVED) by Mogidi: 10:22pm On Jun 28, 2014
Emperoh: Sorry guys but I have to deviate a little here to express a few concerns I have here.....especially at moderator Chelseabmw

Uboma just recommended an alternate dealer with good services and then he gets rapped and asked to stick within the ambits of the thread. Inspired goes on to advertise a job he's done and no one is asking him to open a separate thread for it? Isn't that action equal to an advert or what Uboma did by repping Calculus as a better and more reliable alternative? Is the issue non-delivery of the car or missing/non working gadgets?

@Inspired
Pride goes before a fall. I am one of the few premier dealers who started the auto section and made good sales rather silently. Competition was rife here then and you were one of those who broke the ceiling and shone like stars. But trust me, your services are becoming rather staid. Customer expectations are not being met and you over promise and under deliver. It is also good to note also that because of your reliability, you are able to command prices above the average here.

However your responses to certain cases leave very much to be desired. A client isn't interested in where you went, you didn't need to even let him know talk less of telling us. He wants his problem according to your promises SORTED and not advertising the car you brought! No matter how beautiful and lovely the car is, you haven't given him the satisfaction. Between April and now was more than enough time to assuage this guy before he comes here. But somehow you allowed it to. Maybe it is part of the strategy but I guess you hard earned reputation is getting more bashing. Or are you not conscious of the negative pr? Mind you it is not every bad situation you can turn into good pr. You even reneged on an agreement with a client and charged more. From 40 percent to 57.7 per cent and then 150k more. The 21 days you promised were not met. The guarantees you offered were not triggered until the client complained.

Whatever reason you have given, I am only asking you to please be a little more reactive rather than proactive to these issues. Yes, they are affecting our reputation as dealers here too. This is about The 3rd complaint of dissatisfaction in 4 months. Plus those that are still brewing that we may not know of.

Whatever you do, do not allow your present status get in the way of delivering your brand promises.

My 2 pence!

With honest people like you I think the Auto section would still get some patronage. Chelseabmw on the other hand is trying to defend the indefensible. I bought a car from inspired in the past and I must confess he was ok then, I only bought the car because of the reputation he had here. He should do all he can to savage his name.

Re: My Horrible Experience In The Hand Of Inspired Autos. (RESOLVED) by Nobody: 12:04am On Jun 29, 2014
chelseabmw: @op
sorry for the inconveniences brother... just wait for two weeks and by then i believe this issue will be sorted out

Cheers
they are all working together to dupe us... chelseabmw is also part of this crime. What can you say about the A.C. and the 62% deposit, delay in delivery. Nothing will ever make me to pre order a car NIGERIANS CAN NEVER BE TRUSTED.

20 Likes

Re: My Horrible Experience In The Hand Of Inspired Autos. (RESOLVED) by nasonaso: 12:36am On Jun 29, 2014
Mod do d needful front page things. THIS INSPIRED EHH.THANK GOD I NEVER ORDERED MY CAR FROM HIM I WAS DISCOURAGED WHEN I SAW A THREAD LIKE THIS LAST TIME. HIS PRICES ARE WAY UP AND UNSATISFACTORY. Thank God I got a cleaner car with less pay else where

Re: My Horrible Experience In The Hand Of Inspired Autos. (RESOLVED) by Ishilove: 1:30am On Jun 29, 2014
Emperoh: Sorry guys but I have to deviate a little here to express a few concerns I have here.....especially at moderator Chelseabmw

Uboma just recommended an alternate dealer with good services and then he gets rapped and asked to stick within the ambits of the thread. Inspired goes on to advertise a job he's done and no one is asking him to open a separate thread for it? Isn't that action equal to an advert or what Uboma did by repping Calculus as a better and more reliable alternative? Is the issue non-delivery of the car or missing/non working gadgets?

@Inspired
Pride goes before a fall. I am one of the few premier dealers who started the auto section and made good sales rather silently. Competition was rife here then and you were one of those who broke the ceiling and shone like stars. But trust me, your services are becoming rather staid. Customer expectations are not being met and you over promise and under deliver. It is also good to note also that because of your reliability, you are able to command prices above the average here.

However your responses to certain cases leave very much to be desired. A client isn't interested in where you went, you didn't need to even let him know talk less of telling us. He wants his problem according to your promises SORTED and not advertising the car you brought! No matter how beautiful and lovely the car is, you haven't given him the satisfaction. Between April and now was more than enough time to assuage this guy before he comes here. But somehow you allowed it to. Maybe it is part of the strategy but I guess you hard earned reputation is getting more bashing. Or are you not conscious of the negative pr? Mind you it is not every bad situation you can turn into good pr. You even reneged on an agreement with a client and charged more. From 40 percent to 57.7 per cent and then 150k more. The 21 days you promised were not met. The guarantees you offered were not triggered until the client complained.

Whatever reason you have given, I am only asking you to please be a little more reactive rather than proactive to these issues. Yes, they are affecting our reputation as dealers here too. This is about The 3rd complaint of dissatisfaction in 4 months. Plus those that are still brewing that we may not know of.

Whatever you do, do not allow your present status get in the way of delivering your brand promises.

My 2 pence!
I thought I was the only one who noticed this. You have accurately written my train of thought undecided

Re: My Horrible Experience In The Hand Of Inspired Autos. (RESOLVED) by bimbor(m): 2:04am On Jun 29, 2014
Inspired is a formidable dealer on Nairaland, we can't take that from him. But the fact that his cars are highly priced cannot be overemphasised. Well maybe he has the quality of the cars to show for that. Truth is he always delivers......

https://www.nairaland.com/602877/feed-eyes-inspired-autos-success

But Emperoh hit the nail on the head with this:

Emperoh:

@Inspired

However your responses to certain cases leave very much to be desired.

I really do not have much to say now.....but I will comment on this thread soon.

Please you guys should not blame Chelseabmw, he's only doing his job. I wouldn't know if he has any reservations as regards 'Calculusx' though.

The clock ticks and I will talk very soon.

@Op I can imagine what you are passing through. 5M no be joke meehn! But I read somewhere on this forum that the main drawback of Infinity FX35 is the Dash problems. We all pray Mr Inspired gets the exact specification for your car through his new order.

I rest my case for now.
Re: My Horrible Experience In The Hand Of Inspired Autos. (RESOLVED) by android666: 4:09am On Jun 29, 2014
johnwizey: Anoda ogakpatanla case here.

Re: My Horrible Experience In The Hand Of Inspired Autos. (RESOLVED) by android666: 4:23am On Jun 29, 2014

@Inspired

My 2 pence!

Re: My Horrible Experience In The Hand Of Inspired Autos. (RESOLVED) by chronique(m): 5:44am On Jun 29, 2014
Pls don't be discouraged about doing business online as some of us still value our integrity. Don't just conclude everyone is the same. I know it's not your fault that you feel this way but please,don't just conclude we all are the same.
chibabe3: they are all working together to dupe us... chelseabmw is also part of this crime. What can you say about the A.C. and the 62% deposit, delay in delivery. Nothing will ever make me to pre order a car NIGERIANS CAN NEVER BE TRUSTED.

Re: My Horrible Experience In The Hand Of Inspired Autos. (RESOLVED) by chelseabmw(m): 6:09am On Jun 29, 2014
Pls no insults...... let's stick to thread
Re: My Horrible Experience In The Hand Of Inspired Autos. (RESOLVED) by chelseabmw(m): 6:14am On Jun 29, 2014
bimbor: Inspired is a formidable dealer on Nairaland, we can't take that from him. But the fact that his cars are highly priced cannot be overemphasised. Well maybe he has the quality of the cars to show for that. Truth is he always delivers......

I really do not have much to say now.....but I will comment on this thread soon.

Please you guys should not blame Chelseabmw, he's only doing his job. I wouldn't know if he has any reservations as regards 'Calculusx' though.

@Op I can imagine what you are passing through. 5M no be joke meehn! But I read somewhere on this forum that the main drawback of Infinity FX35 is the Dash problems. We all pray Mr Inspired gets the exact specification for your car through his new order.

I rest my case for now.

Be it Calculux, fhemmmy,femmy,dankiti and all.... if you post or make reference to any dealer here i will hide the post... you guys think making references will help here?
Re: My Horrible Experience In The Hand Of Inspired Autos. (RESOLVED) by chelseabmw(m): 6:17am On Jun 29, 2014
chibabe3: they are all working together to dupe us... chelseabmw is also part of this crime. What can you say about the A.C. and the 62% deposit, delay in delivery. Nothing will ever make me to pre order a car NIGERIANS CAN NEVER BE TRUSTED.

I will pretend I did not see this smiley
Re: My Horrible Experience In The Hand Of Inspired Autos. (RESOLVED) by emmabest2000(m): 6:27am On Jun 29, 2014
chelseabmw: Pls no insults...... let's stick to thread
ok , let wait and see how this case will end , hope the op will be happy at the end tongue
Re: My Horrible Experience In The Hand Of Inspired Autos. (RESOLVED) by chelseabmw(m): 6:45am On Jun 29, 2014
emma_best2000: ok , let wait and see how this case will end , hope the op will be happy at the end tongue

Sure he will. I have spoken to inspired already,im just waiting for d op
Re: My Horrible Experience In The Hand Of Inspired Autos. (RESOLVED) by Ishilove: 7:08am On Jun 29, 2014
chelseabmw:

I will pretend I did not see this smiley
Quit the Bruce Willis act and calm the fvck down, chelsea. Nerves are raw and you aren't helping matters. People are airing their grievances and the least you can do is be diplomatic.
Re: My Horrible Experience In The Hand Of Inspired Autos. (RESOLVED) by TCD: 7:17am On Jun 29, 2014
bimbor: Inspired is a formidable dealer on Nairaland, we can't take that from him. But the fact that his cars are highly priced cannot be overemphasised. Well maybe he has the quality of the cars to show for that. Truth is he always delivers......

I rest my case for now.

were you not the one ranting some days ago about how pre order deal is a tale of lies, deceitful fraud, missed deadlines and bla bla . claiming you were "pregnant" and will deliver soon and expose the said dealer who going through your posts its obvious inspired is the d dealer involved. the Nairaland data loss cleared that thread.

"you will talk very soon" keep deceiving yourself. don't expect any sympathy when the poo hits the fan. you had your chance to come clean.

he is in Brazil flenjoying with your money while "God" is handling your car deal here in naija. I dey laugh.

23 Likes

Re: My Horrible Experience In The Hand Of Inspired Autos. (RESOLVED) by Ishilove: 7:18am On Jun 29, 2014
TCD:

where you not the one ranting some days ago about how pre order deal is a tale of lies, deceitful fraud, missed deadlines and bla bla . claiming you were "pregnant" and will deliver soon and expose the said dealer who going through your posts its obvious inspired is the d dealer involved. the Nairaland data loss cleared that thread.

"you will talk very soon" keep deceiving yourself. don't expect any sympathy when the poo hits the fan. you had your chance to come clean.

he is in Brazil flenjoying with your money while "God" is handling your car deal here in naija. I dey laugh.

Re: My Horrible Experience In The Hand Of Inspired Autos. (RESOLVED) by Ishilove: 7:20am On Jun 29, 2014
Chelseabmw, keep hiding posts, you hear me? I wonder how many posts you will be able to hide when more people come to complain.

Re: My Horrible Experience In The Hand Of Inspired Autos. (RESOLVED) by chelseabmw(m): 7:23am On Jun 29, 2014
Ishilove: Chelseabmw, keep hiding posts, you hear me? I wonder how many posts you will be able to hide when more people come to complain.

Till u stop using harsh n insulting words I will keep hiding posts... you should know by now it's against the rule here

Using the F word is prohibited... Happy Sunday
Re: My Horrible Experience In The Hand Of Inspired Autos. (RESOLVED) by Emperoh(m): 7:41am On Jun 29, 2014
chelseabmw:

Be it Calculux, fhemmmy,femmy,dankiti and all.... if you post or make reference to any dealer here i will hide the post... you guys think making references will help here?

Isn't what Inspired doing here amount to an advert in a resolution thread? This is not Inspired's thread and I doubt if a specific thread was set up for this car deal. So if you won't take down or hide those adverts then don't blame people for referencing other dealers. Do the needful hide those adverts as it is in an inappropriate place. Ask him to open a separate thread for it. Don't we all claim to know the rules?

16 Likes

Re: My Horrible Experience In The Hand Of Inspired Autos. (RESOLVED) by chelseabmw(m): 7:47am On Jun 29, 2014
bimbor:

@Inspired, is this the exact car the OP got or this is just American pictures of an FX35?

If this is the real car, I will say this is a very decent ride oh.

Emperoh:
Isn't what Inspired doing here amount to an advert in a resolution thread? This is not Inspired's thread and I doubt if a specific thread was set up for this car deal. So if you won't take down or hide those adverts then don't blame people for referencing other dealers. Do the needful hide those adverts as it is in an inappropriate place. Ask him to open a separate thread for it. Don't we all claim to know the rules?

@ emperoh
Inspired is actually replying the above post. It's not inspired's thread but we all want to see what transpired btw himself n op.

Re: My Horrible Experience In The Hand Of Inspired Autos. (RESOLVED) by Ishilove: 7:49am On Jun 29, 2014
chelseabmw:

Till u stop using harsh n insulting words I will keep hiding posts... you should know by now it's against the rule here

Chelsea, I never used any harsh or insulting words. I simply told you, like the good citizen I am, to stop forming Bruce Willis and calm the eff down. How is that harsh or insulting? How is that against the rules? angry angry angry

Mscheeeew. Chelsea mind yourself before I headbutt you angry

Re: My Horrible Experience In The Hand Of Inspired Autos. (RESOLVED) by ZACHIE: 7:50am On Jun 29, 2014
See as those who can't order for a bottle of Big Stout
Are shouting 'Thank God I did not order my Phantom X from Inspired'
If I hear....

Re: My Horrible Experience In The Hand Of Inspired Autos. (RESOLVED) by Ishilove: 7:52am On Jun 29, 2014
ZACHIE: See as those who can't order for a bottle of Big Stout
If I hear....
Lwkmd! grin grin
Re: My Horrible Experience In The Hand Of Inspired Autos. (RESOLVED) by chelseabmw(m): 7:54am On Jun 29, 2014
I have spoken to Betalyf this morning and he's ready to wait for 2weeks in order for inspired to get his car fixed. Betalyf my broda I know how you feel right now but please let's just wait for inspired to get everything sorted out on or before 2weeks time.

Plz,plz n pls sir just be patient.
Re: My Horrible Experience In The Hand Of Inspired Autos. (RESOLVED) by chelseabmw(m): 7:55am On Jun 29, 2014
If I hear....

Lmao....... cheesy
Re: My Horrible Experience In The Hand Of Inspired Autos. (RESOLVED) by Exponental(m): 7:56am On Jun 29, 2014
Is it just me?? I rather enter d market, pay for a car I see than pre order. I'm nt dat patient. Pre-ordering is risky, u believe wat u are told nt what u see n feel.

Re: My Horrible Experience In The Hand Of Inspired Autos. (RESOLVED) by chelseabmw(m): 7:58am On Jun 29, 2014
Ishilove:
Chelsea, I never used any harsh or insulting words. I simply told you, like the good citizen I am, to stop forming Bruce Willis and calm the eff down. How is that harsh or insulting? How is that against the rules? angry angry angry

Mscheeeew. Chelsea mind yourself before I headbutt you angry

Sorry sir,pls don't headbutt me.... sir hope you are not related to zinedine zidane? cheesy

Re: My Horrible Experience In The Hand Of Inspired Autos. (RESOLVED) by Eyop: 8:03am On Jun 29, 2014
Exponental: Is it just me?? I rather enter d market, pay for a car I see than pre order. I'm nt dat patient. Pre-ordering is risky, u believe wat u are told nt what u see n feel.
That's to you but pre-order still remains the best means to buy your car. Patience is very important in life and is it only pre-ordering that is risky? Life itself is a risk and what you should be more concerned about is how you intend to pre-order the vehicle whether doing it yourself or contracting it. If contracting,it must be through a credible dealer and we have many here on Nairaland. Even if i must buy a brand new 2014 Toyota Corolla today,i will pre-order because most sold at Toyota authorized dealership doesn't have some options that are standard in American specs.
Re: My Horrible Experience In The Hand Of Inspired Autos. (RESOLVED) by Betalyf: 8:04am On Jun 29, 2014
chelseabmw: I have spoken to Betalyf this morning and he's ready to wait for 2weeks in order for inspired to get his car fixed. Betalyf my broda I know how you feel right now but please let's just wait for inspired to get everything sorted out on or before 2weeks time.

Plz,plz n pls sir just be patient.

Thanks bro for the call and concern.I appreciate everyone in here I'm patiently waiting for the 2wks if I av waited 3 months why won't I wait for just 2wks.
Re: My Horrible Experience In The Hand Of Inspired Autos. (RESOLVED) by Nobody: 9:01am On Jun 29, 2014
chelseabmw: For those of u calling Calculux name here should stop it at once
Or you will do what? Why does your post lack etiquette of civility? Is this the manner you have been trained to earn people's respect? Smh
Re: My Horrible Experience In The Hand Of Inspired Autos. (RESOLVED) by Nobody: 9:06am On Jun 29, 2014
chelseabmw:

Why are you trolling this thread self? Are you the complainant or the accused? You are meant to moderate not take over the thread!

BTW why are you following almost all the females on nl forum?
Re: My Horrible Experience In The Hand Of Inspired Autos. (RESOLVED) by bimbor(m): 9:20am On Jun 29, 2014
If I hear....

Lmao! grin Bros u funny oh!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (26)

A Collection Of Extremely Funny Comments On Nairaland (Screenshots) / Horse Rider In Accident In Niger State / Attn: The 'how To' Thread - Most Especially 4 Newbies In Nairaland.

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82