Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,760 members, 7,824,182 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:16 AM

My Horrible Experience In The Hand Of Inspired Autos. (RESOLVED) - Nairaland / General (26) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / My Horrible Experience In The Hand Of Inspired Autos. (RESOLVED) (40386 Views)

My Grisly Experience In My Room Yesterday / My horible experience in the hand of Nigerian Police / Nasa Releases Pic Of The "Hand Of God". (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26)

Re: My Horrible Experience In The Hand Of Inspired Autos. (RESOLVED) by chelseabmw(m): 7:31pm On Jul 26, 2014
alexisalex:

Please what does OVER and OUT Mean ?
Can someone interprete this phrase for me ?
because I can see some numbskulls and numpities still lurking around this thread looking for what is not lost.
This thread further confirms that the unemployment rate amongst our youth is at an all time high.

It means done n dusted...
Re: My Horrible Experience In The Hand Of Inspired Autos. (RESOLVED) by chelseabmw(m): 7:34pm On Jul 26, 2014
Thank you all for your contributions

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26)

A Collection Of Extremely Funny Comments On Nairaland (Screenshots) / Horse Rider In Accident In Niger State / Paralyzed Lady Celebrates 17th Anniversary Of Car Accident That Paralysed Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.