Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,861 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:28 PM

My Horrible Experience In The Hand Of Inspired Autos. (RESOLVED) - Nairaland / General (24) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / My Horrible Experience In The Hand Of Inspired Autos. (RESOLVED) (40372 Views)

My Grisly Experience In My Room Yesterday / My horible experience in the hand of Nigerian Police / Nasa Releases Pic Of The "Hand Of God". (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (Go Down)

Re: My Horrible Experience In The Hand Of Inspired Autos. (RESOLVED) by chelseabmw(m): 6:30am On Jul 26, 2014
bimbor:

Lol....why evil? cheesy

Abeg leave dat peckham girl alone... na she get her big mouth
Re: My Horrible Experience In The Hand Of Inspired Autos. (RESOLVED) by chelseabmw(m): 6:35am On Jul 26, 2014
chibabe3: you have said it all my brother, just learning the power of unity from this thread. At a time the moderators were tired of removing posts and suspending opposition to injustice. Buyers and sellers need to be protected in this forum and that will be through our determination to fight evil forces.

Never got tired of hiding and banning... I just decided to let the thread go on without any interference....

U just Waka come con dey talk wetin u nor know undecided
Re: My Horrible Experience In The Hand Of Inspired Autos. (RESOLVED) by Nobody: 7:44am On Jul 26, 2014
chelseabmw:

Never got tired of hiding and banning... I just decided to let the thread go on without any interference....

Oga why you hide my post again..... angry

1 Like

Re: My Horrible Experience In The Hand Of Inspired Autos. (RESOLVED) by alexisalex: 7:56am On Jul 26, 2014
inspiredm: There’s talent, and there’s extra-ordinary talent.

Wizkid is an extra-ordinary talent. WOW! I Just Listened to his single “One Question” featuring Yemi Sax.

I’m at a loss for words to describe this modern Afro-Jazz/Highlife masterpiece.

The Single Hit Was Listened to this Afternoon 25th July 2014 around 5pm In Betalyf's 2010 Infiniti FX 35 Pre Ordered From Inspired Autos.

BOSE Manufactures Sound Systems for Infiniti and they did a Very Good Job on this Sound Production.

Vehicle is at the Car wash going through Washing while the Music is Blasting Out. grin

Cheers
Inspired

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: My Horrible Experience In The Hand Of Inspired Autos. (RESOLVED) by chelseabmw(m): 8:00am On Jul 26, 2014
smartchoice:
Oga why you hide my post again..... angry

U nor fit greet abi?
Re: My Horrible Experience In The Hand Of Inspired Autos. (RESOLVED) by Nobody: 8:05am On Jul 26, 2014
chelseabmw:

U nor fit greet abi?
That I found your weak spot and survived your ban undecided angry e be like say you get Ebola virus abi?

3 Likes

Re: My Horrible Experience In The Hand Of Inspired Autos. (RESOLVED) by chelseabmw(m): 8:10am On Jul 26, 2014
smartchoice:
That I found your weak spot and survived your ban undecided angry e be like say you get Ebola virus abi?

And what is my weak spot? You did not survive my ban, I unbanned you

As far as I'm not even close to Africa self I can't contact such....

It seems playing with u gets to ur head easily
Re: My Horrible Experience In The Hand Of Inspired Autos. (RESOLVED) by Nobody: 8:13am On Jul 26, 2014
chelseabmw:

And what is my weak spot? You did not survive my ban, I unbanned you

As far as I'm not even close to Africa self I can't contact such....

It seems playing with u gets to ur head easily

Head ko leg in swerve abeg..till Stamford bridge

1 Like

Re: My Horrible Experience In The Hand Of Inspired Autos. (RESOLVED) by Nobody: 8:15am On Jul 26, 2014
chelseabmw:

you were simply overwhelmed by the number of customer right activists in this section and as such could not afford to remove 40 posts in a day and ban 80 percent of the followers. United we will always win against the forces of darkness. Let me sound spiritual here "We were troubled on every side, yet not distressed; we were perplexed, but not in despair; Persecuted, but not forsaken; cast down, but not destroyed"; UNITED WE FOUGHT INJUSTICE EVEN AT THE RISK OF BEING BANNED AND POSTS REMOVED. Please lift the suspension that was placed on anyone who stood for the truth on this thread.

10 Likes

Re: My Horrible Experience In The Hand Of Inspired Autos. (RESOLVED) by chelseabmw(m): 8:23am On Jul 26, 2014
chibabe3: you were simply overwhelmed by the number of customer right activists in this section and as such could not afford to remove 40 posts in a day and ban 80 percent of the followers. United we will always win against the forces of darkness. Let me sound spiritual here "We were troubled on every side, yet not distressed; we were perplexed, but not in despair; Persecuted, but not forsaken; cast down, but not destroyed"; UNITED WE FOUGHT INJUSTICE EVEN AT THE RISK OF BEING BANNED AND POSTS REMOVED. Please lift the suspension that was placed on anyone who stood for the truth on this thread.

I only had to stay off cos you all felt I was supporting inspiredm or that I'm inspiredm... just wanted to relax a bit... so just forget Abt this noise..

I pray such a thing never happens again, cos I will just stay clear
Re: My Horrible Experience In The Hand Of Inspired Autos. (RESOLVED) by Kenosky1: 8:23am On Jul 26, 2014
chibabe3: you were simply overwhelmed by the number of customer right activists in this section and as such could not afford to remove 40 posts in a day and ban 80 percent of the followers. United we will always win against the forces of darkness. Let me sound spiritual here "We were troubled on every side, yet not distressed; we were perplexed, but not in despair; Persecuted, but not forsaken; cast down, but not destroyed"; UNITED WE FOUGHT INJUSTICE EVEN AT THE RISK OF BEING BANNED AND POSTS REMOVED. Please lift the suspension that was placed on anyone who stood for the truth on this thread.
I am feeling you madam and it is good to know that we have sound, intelligent and spiritual people in this section. This post is simply a masterpiece.

5 Likes

Re: My Horrible Experience In The Hand Of Inspired Autos. (RESOLVED) by KOMBE: 8:35am On Jul 26, 2014
I have been following this thread religiously and the response from members really amazed me . Let's keep it up people.

1 Like

Re: My Horrible Experience In The Hand Of Inspired Autos. (RESOLVED) by Nobody: 8:37am On Jul 26, 2014
Hem hem hem.... Hembelembe.... Ololo! All the all the 'ordinary' house members for obodo nairaland wen join mouth put for this mata, una try, i twale for una.... All the bad belle people wen no want betalyf enjoyn in motor wen una dey support bad tin wen una dey run una mouth like river niger, ana know una sef, make una shanje or else una go woundjure. Mod no ban me... tongue even if him wan try am but baba Godeh hang him hand for air grin inspired no be mod for autos section even tho e b like say inspired an still bimbo abi na bimbor lipsrsealed ehen betalyf hope u say put tracker and oda security gadgets, even double barrel, pump action and bomb or ya motor make dem people wey dey tif tif motor no tif am, becos d motor fine. Madam ishilove aka fine sweet babe, where dat our madam idowuogbo? As you see this madams even winch or devil dey fear dem because dem get mouth. If dem happy with u, all d women for nairaland go happy, if dem vex, omo na palava be dat. Mod, tank God say berem and her fellow friend banega no show for this mata, you for kill yourself instead of committing suicide lipsrsealed

6 Likes

Re: My Horrible Experience In The Hand Of Inspired Autos. (RESOLVED) by Gboliwe: 8:56am On Jul 26, 2014
God punish satan! I have to go through over 20pages?

Okay oooo. Let me start.

3 Likes

Re: My Horrible Experience In The Hand Of Inspired Autos. (RESOLVED) by Nobody: 8:59am On Jul 26, 2014
Ghen ghen i sight banega, eya gboliwe sorry o,
Re: My Horrible Experience In The Hand Of Inspired Autos. (RESOLVED) by Nobody: 9:05am On Jul 26, 2014
lomomike: Ghen ghen i sight banega, eya gboliwe sorry o,
Lool grin, you called mee out la!! Lemme read the thread in peace dear tongue
Re: My Horrible Experience In The Hand Of Inspired Autos. (RESOLVED) by Gboliwe: 9:12am On Jul 26, 2014
Ishilove: 5.3 M for a tokunbo?? Kai, this is terrible. All these stories that touch have made me very careful of my online dealings .
how much is the market price? Me I don't have bicycle spoke so I won't even know its market price
Re: My Horrible Experience In The Hand Of Inspired Autos. (RESOLVED) by Gboliwe: 9:19am On Jul 26, 2014
lomomike: Ghen ghen i sight banega, eya gboliwe sorry o,
leave me let me read o. Stop distracting me
Re: My Horrible Experience In The Hand Of Inspired Autos. (RESOLVED) by Gboliwe: 9:28am On Jul 26, 2014
bimbor:

I think you are a native doctor. Your diction gives you away.

Enof of all the outbursts. This mail should be closed already.
grin grin grin grin
Re: My Horrible Experience In The Hand Of Inspired Autos. (RESOLVED) by Burger01(m): 9:56am On Jul 26, 2014
lomomike: Hem hem hem.... Hembelembe.... Ololo! All the all the 'ordinary' house members for obodo nairaland wen join mouth put for this mata, una try, i twale for una.... All the bad belle people wen no want betalyf enjoyn in motor wen una dey support bad tin wen una dey run una mouth like river niger, ana know una sef, make una shanje or else una go woundjure. Mod no ban me... tongue even if him wan try am but baba Godeh hang him hand for air grin inspired no be mod for autos section even tho e b like say inspired an still bimbo abi na bimbor lipsrsealed ehen betalyf hope u say put tracker and oda security gadgets, even double barrel, pump action and bomb or ya motor make dem people wey dey tif tif motor no tif am, becos d motor fine. Madam ishilove aka fine sweet babe, where dat our madam idowuogbo? As you see this madams even winch or devil dey fear dem because dem get mouth. If dem happy with u, all d women for nairaland go happy, if dem vex, omo na palava be dat. Mod, tank God say berem and her fellow friend banega no show for this mata, you for kill yourself instead of committing suicide lipsrsealed
Simply classic.. You funny gan ni mehn! In fact, this thread is really funny and I thank baba God it's ending on a good note...that is if inspire no go jam the car for third mainland bridge on his way to club. grin

2 Likes

Re: My Horrible Experience In The Hand Of Inspired Autos. (RESOLVED) by Gboliwe: 10:07am On Jul 26, 2014
I need to drink purewater on top this thread matter.

*clicks on pause

2 Likes

Re: My Horrible Experience In The Hand Of Inspired Autos. (RESOLVED) by nairaman66(m): 10:15am On Jul 26, 2014
Hiding my post does not change the fact that the issues herewith the OP has been fixed and it took Uninspired Autos 1yr to deliver a pre ordered vehicle! Which to me is appalling..

It's quite a shame! You can suppress the voice of the people for a period of time but you can't go against it when the time is right!

Ban me if you like. I rest my case!!

2 Likes

Re: My Horrible Experience In The Hand Of Inspired Autos. (RESOLVED) by Nobody: 10:31am On Jul 26, 2014
Kenosky1: I am feeling you madam and it is good to know that we have sound, intelligent and spiritual people in this section. This post is simply a masterpiece.
grin grin
Re: My Horrible Experience In The Hand Of Inspired Autos. (RESOLVED) by KOMBE: 10:35am On Jul 26, 2014
grin
madam are you a prophet? Interesting post.
Re: My Horrible Experience In The Hand Of Inspired Autos. (RESOLVED) by r231(m): 10:38am On Jul 26, 2014
lomomike: Hem hem hem.... Hembelembe.... Ololo! All the all the 'ordinary' house members for obodo nairaland wen join mouth put for this mata, una try, i twale for una.... All the bad belle people wen no want betalyf enjoyn in motor wen una dey support bad tin wen una dey run una mouth like river niger, ana know una sef, make una shanje or else una go woundjure. Mod no ban me... tongue even if him wan try am but baba Godeh hang him hand for air grin inspired no be mod for autos section even tho e b like say inspired an still bimbo abi na bimbor lipsrsealed ehen betalyf hope u say put tracker and oda security gadgets, even double barrel, pump action and bomb or ya motor make dem people wey dey tif tif motor no tif am, becos d motor fine. Madam ishilove aka fine sweet babe, where dat our madam idowuogbo? As you see this madams even winch or devil dey fear dem because dem get mouth. If dem happy with u, all d women for nairaland go happy, if dem vex, omo na palava be dat. Mod, tank God say berem and her fellow friend banega no show for this mata, you for kill yourself instead of committing suicide lipsrsealed

She got banned by high and mighty Semidye or whatever he calls himself to show he has bigger balls undecided

chelseabmw:
Abeg leave dat peckham girl alone... na she get her big mouth

You calling her Peckham girl now and if she descend on you, you and your oga Semidye the bigger balls will go on banning spree smh

2 Likes

Re: My Horrible Experience In The Hand Of Inspired Autos. (RESOLVED) by Nobody: 10:46am On Jul 26, 2014
Lomomike,I hope I am safe?

1 Like

Re: My Horrible Experience In The Hand Of Inspired Autos. (RESOLVED) by Ishilove: 10:56am On Jul 26, 2014
Burger01:
Simply classic.. You funny gan ni mehn! In fact, this thread is really funny and I thank baba God it's ending on a good note...that is if inspire no go jam the car for third mainland bridge on his way to club. grin

ROTFL!! Na real gbege be dat. Inspiredm will kukuma respect himself and carry the wrecked car back to the workshop while Betalyf will sit in his house and cry bucketsful of manly tears grin

2 Likes

Re: My Horrible Experience In The Hand Of Inspired Autos. (RESOLVED) by Gboliwe: 11:05am On Jul 26, 2014
I think the hidden posts and accusations of ban is making this thread so disjointed plus he isn't helping inspiredm's image. If I didn't have an idea who inspiredm was in this section, I will just agree that he is a fraud. Chelseamba abi what's his name should tone it real real down. I also see a lot of haters (permit me to use the word). These haters are people who have had grudges against the said "inspiredm" and can just cash in on this fall to keep him fallen.
Inspiredm on his part didn't act like the inspiredm who rocked this section like a professional. Like he was "overwhelmed" (using nairaland server slang) with so many things that needed his attention. Anyway, I am still in my 1st 15pages. See you guys when I get to the end.

*continues reading

2 Likes

Re: My Horrible Experience In The Hand Of Inspired Autos. (RESOLVED) by chelseabmw(m): 11:14am On Jul 26, 2014
r231:

She got banned by high and mighty Semidye or whatever he calls himself to show he has bigger balls undecided

You calling her Peckham girl now and if she descend on you, you and your oga Semidye the bigger balls will go on banning spree smh

I don't understand.... when she said I was based in togo was her comment hidden?

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26)

A Collection Of Extremely Funny Comments On Nairaland (Screenshots) / Horse Rider In Accident In Niger State / Attn: The 'how To' Thread - Most Especially 4 Newbies In Nairaland.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.