Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,474 members, 7,819,726 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:49 PM

99 Percent Of Nairaland Girls "F" Are Actually Boys"m" Must Read - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 99 Percent Of Nairaland Girls "F" Are Actually Boys"m" Must Read (1535 Views)

Noticed Only The Ugly Nairaland Girls Asslick Guys A Lot Here. / Reading Nairaland Girls (PSYCHIC VERSION) / 99.99 Percent Of Nigerian Girls Are Thieves & prostitutes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

99 Percent Of Nairaland Girls "F" Are Actually Boys"m" Must Read by Itztunechi: 5:03pm On Jun 28, 2014
angry angry angry

i met the girl on nairaland some weeks back, i mailed her...and she replied..one thing led to another
i started falling for her..but she refused to give me her number

after much persuation..she gave me the number saying.i should only call when she wants me to.

I smell a rat angry

i put a suprising call to her only to hear

man's voice sad

hello..who is this?

Me..babe its me tunchi on NL

he/she hang the call

block me from callin..luckily now the latest bombing bombed her account

sad sad sad
Re: 99 Percent Of Nairaland Girls "F" Are Actually Boys"m" Must Read by Nobody: 5:17pm On Jun 28, 2014
Daris God ooo grin

1 Like

Re: 99 Percent Of Nairaland Girls "F" Are Actually Boys"m" Must Read by Itztunechi: 5:23pm On Jun 28, 2014
Mondisweets: Daris God ooo grin

one of them spotted angry angry
Re: 99 Percent Of Nairaland Girls "F" Are Actually Boys"m" Must Read by mstik(f): 5:27pm On Jun 28, 2014
So because one 'girl' deceived you, 99% of girls on NL are boys in reality? Op, you just don't quote statistics like that.
Re: 99 Percent Of Nairaland Girls "F" Are Actually Boys"m" Must Read by Nobody: 5:27pm On Jun 28, 2014
Itztunechi:

one of them spotted angry angry
why are you busy chasing women up and down the forum grin
Re: 99 Percent Of Nairaland Girls "F" Are Actually Boys"m" Must Read by Nobody: 5:28pm On Jun 28, 2014
just another andyblaze
Re: 99 Percent Of Nairaland Girls "F" Are Actually Boys"m" Must Read by Itztunechi: 5:31pm On Jun 28, 2014
Elantracey: just another andyblaze

angry angry
is this a compliment ?
Re: 99 Percent Of Nairaland Girls "F" Are Actually Boys"m" Must Read by Itztunechi: 5:33pm On Jun 28, 2014
Mondisweets: why are you busy chasing women up and down the forum grin

it has been appointed unto man to chase women angry
Re: 99 Percent Of Nairaland Girls "F" Are Actually Boys"m" Must Read by msporche(f): 5:34pm On Jun 28, 2014
Does dis look lyk a dating site
Re: 99 Percent Of Nairaland Girls "F" Are Actually Boys"m" Must Read by Itztunechi: 5:40pm On Jun 28, 2014
msporche: Does dis look lyk a dating site

does dis thread look like class room for quetion and answer

1 Like

Re: 99 Percent Of Nairaland Girls "F" Are Actually Boys"m" Must Read by Ngseralph: 5:43pm On Jun 28, 2014
Itztunechi: angry angry angry

i met the girl on nairaland some weeks back, i mailed her...and she replied..one thing led to another

after much persuation..she gave me the number saying.i should only call when she wants me to.

I smell a rat angry

man's voice sad

hello..who is this?

he/she hang the call

sad sad sad

you got exactly what you deserve. As you come ask the gurl for her digit, wetin you carry on mind. No be T.T things
Okwala gi na
Re: 99 Percent Of Nairaland Girls "F" Are Actually Boys"m" Must Read by Houseofglam7(f): 6:06pm On Jun 28, 2014
This is ridiculous!
Re: 99 Percent Of Nairaland Girls "F" Are Actually Boys"m" Must Read by Nobody: 7:17pm On Jun 28, 2014
nawa oh
Re: 99 Percent Of Nairaland Girls "F" Are Actually Boys"m" Must Read by Itztunechi: 7:26pm On Jun 28, 2014
Ngseralph:
you got exactly what you deserve. As you come ask the gurl for her digit, wetin you carry on mind. No be T.T things
Okwala gi na

wetin be T.T angry ?
Re: 99 Percent Of Nairaland Girls "F" Are Actually Boys"m" Must Read by Nobody: 7:30pm On Jun 28, 2014
Itztunechi:

woman wrapper
Re: 99 Percent Of Nairaland Girls "F" Are Actually Boys"m" Must Read by kelvinclint(m): 7:41pm On Jun 28, 2014
Itztunechi:

LOL.... Dis Op is very funny o.... Good answer sha

1 Like

Re: 99 Percent Of Nairaland Girls "F" Are Actually Boys"m" Must Read by Itztunechi: 7:48pm On Jun 28, 2014
Mondisweets: woman wrapper

yes

and we are very good at covering you girls during cold weather tongue tongue
Re: 99 Percent Of Nairaland Girls "F" Are Actually Boys"m" Must Read by Nobody: 8:15pm On Jun 28, 2014
Itztunechi:

yes

and we are very good at covering you girls during cold weather tongue tongue
instead of ploughing yam to help the economy grow well angry
Re: 99 Percent Of Nairaland Girls "F" Are Actually Boys"m" Must Read by nikkypearl(f): 8:54pm On Jun 28, 2014
LWKMD! cheesy ra da rada!op u well so
Re: 99 Percent Of Nairaland Girls "F" Are Actually Boys"m" Must Read by nikkypearl(f): 8:55pm On Jun 28, 2014
Re: 99 Percent Of Nairaland Girls "F" Are Actually Boys"m" Must Read by Itztunechi: 9:04pm On Jun 28, 2014
Mondisweets: instead of ploughing yam to help the economy grow well angry

i'm not a farmer angry angry
Re: 99 Percent Of Nairaland Girls "F" Are Actually Boys"m" Must Read by donbigboy(m): 9:13pm On Jun 28, 2014
Op is right, this shit happen all the times here on Nairaland!!! I don't know why
Re: 99 Percent Of Nairaland Girls "F" Are Actually Boys"m" Must Read by tosyne2much(m): 12:17am On Jun 29, 2014
In a sort, I kind of agree wit d poster though d statistics isn't ryt... If u r very conversant wit d internet and also a wise chatter, there are many ways to ascertain who is who evn though u av checkd dia profile....for example, on 2go, wen u seen 2go rooms usernames such as sexy....., beauty......, sexydiva......,etc, d probabilty dat dey ar male usin female Identity to Scam is on d high side.... Buh on Nairaland ehn, I alwz suspect those whose gender is hidden, no display picture and those who claim to b female but alwz posting wat an average Nigeria lady cannot utter unless to d person she has intimacy wit
Re: 99 Percent Of Nairaland Girls "F" Are Actually Boys"m" Must Read by Nche95(m): 3:43pm On Jun 29, 2014
Itztunechi: angry angry angry

I smell a rat angry

man's voice sad

hello..who is this?

he/she hang the call

sad sad sad

are you that mad guy who kept replying his own comments?
Re: 99 Percent Of Nairaland Girls "F" Are Actually Boys"m" Must Read by Itztunechi: 4:51pm On Jun 29, 2014
Nche95:
are you that mad guy who kept replying his own comments?

do madmen ever agree to be mad undecided ?
Re: 99 Percent Of Nairaland Girls "F" Are Actually Boys"m" Must Read by Nche95(m): 4:52pm On Jun 29, 2014
Itztunechi:

do madmen ever agree to be mad undecided ?
No. but you are mad. yes or no?
Re: 99 Percent Of Nairaland Girls "F" Are Actually Boys"m" Must Read by Itztunechi: 4:56pm On Jun 29, 2014
Nche95:
No. but you are mad. yes or no?

NO angry

(1) (Reply)

She Said I Should Drop Her In The Middle Of The Road-Shocking Photos / For How Long Should Somebody Be In Relationship Before Marriage / Is Romance A Most Do Thing Before Sex ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.