Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,985 members, 7,817,903 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:27 PM

What Would You Do If Your Mistake(s) Led To The Death Of Somebody? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Would You Do If Your Mistake(s) Led To The Death Of Somebody? (1257 Views)

True-life Confession: What Led To My Impotence / The Slightest Offence That Almost Led To A Breakup / I Pray That Your Mistake Will Never Take Away Your Favour. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Would You Do If Your Mistake(s) Led To The Death Of Somebody? by xynerise: 5:34pm On Jun 28, 2014
Inasmuch as no one is above mistake, do we feel suicidal when we make such great mistake?

What would you do when someone you love died as a result of your mistake?
Re: What Would You Do If Your Mistake(s) Led To The Death Of Somebody? by mstik(f): 5:38pm On Jun 28, 2014
Op shed more light. Dyou mean like actions or attitude?
Re: What Would You Do If Your Mistake(s) Led To The Death Of Somebody? by xynerise: 5:40pm On Jun 28, 2014
mstik: Op shed more light. Dyou mean like actions or attitude?
Whats the difference? The tongue can kill also
Re: What Would You Do If Your Mistake(s) Led To The Death Of Somebody? by Nobody: 6:36pm On Jun 28, 2014
Bring the person back to life .
Re: What Would You Do If Your Mistake(s) Led To The Death Of Somebody? by Nobody: 6:40pm On Jun 28, 2014
I will probably commit suicide.
I always feel terrible whenever someone suffers cause of my action or inaction so I can't imagine a person dying because of my mistake.
Re: What Would You Do If Your Mistake(s) Led To The Death Of Somebody? by Nobody: 7:28pm On Jun 28, 2014
Cowards!!!..
Re: What Would You Do If Your Mistake(s) Led To The Death Of Somebody? by solomonbrown64: 7:34pm On Jun 28, 2014
....would ask for forgiveness
Re: What Would You Do If Your Mistake(s) Led To The Death Of Somebody? by Nobody: 8:46pm On Jun 28, 2014
sholasholala: I will probably commit suicide.
I always feel terrible whenever someone suffers cause of my action or inaction so I can't imagine a person dying because of my mistake.
sorry but that's gonna be a wrong move. You don't have to commit suicide due to a mistake leading to someone's death. I believe its not bad if you mourn, and report that your mistake caused the death of another person (even if you're gonna be punished) and ask for forgiveness from GOD and People related to the deceased.
Re: What Would You Do If Your Mistake(s) Led To The Death Of Somebody? by Nobody: 9:14pm On Jun 28, 2014
lomomike: sorry but that's gonna be a wrong move. You don't have to commit suicide due to a mistake leading to someone's death. I believe its not bad if you mourn, and report that your mistake caused the death of another person (even if you're gonna be punished) and ask for forgiveness from GOD and People related to the deceased.
But will I be able to live everyday knowing that I negligently caused another's death?
Re: What Would You Do If Your Mistake(s) Led To The Death Of Somebody? by Nobody: 9:20pm On Jun 28, 2014
sholasholala:
But will I be able to live everyday knowing that I negligently caused another's death?
that's where sound counselling and prayers come in.
Re: What Would You Do If Your Mistake(s) Led To The Death Of Somebody? by Ellidude(m): 9:39pm On Jun 28, 2014
A simple question but entails a lot. I'll rather not wish for this to happen to me cos i'll never forgive myself except someone intervenes. You know who i'm talking about.

But one thing i'll never do is kill myself. Seriously, why do people even do that?

1 Like

Re: What Would You Do If Your Mistake(s) Led To The Death Of Somebody? by Nobody: 10:02pm On Jun 28, 2014
lomomike: that's where sound counselling and prayers come in.
True.
Re: What Would You Do If Your Mistake(s) Led To The Death Of Somebody? by Itztunechi: 10:46pm On Jun 28, 2014
Just bury the person

then report your self to the police,to prevent further damages angry
Re: What Would You Do If Your Mistake(s) Led To The Death Of Somebody? by Nobody: 10:50pm On Jun 28, 2014
sholasholala:
True.
and oh yes, such person needs to go out with friends, family, loved ones, hang out with optimistic people, engage actively in lively fun filled activities that takes away idleness, recollection of the sad event, and read/study/listen to positive news/stories about other people who was in that situation and how well the managed their situation and how they came out stronger.
Re: What Would You Do If Your Mistake(s) Led To The Death Of Somebody? by Nobody: 10:56pm On Jun 28, 2014
Itztunechi: Just bury the person

then report your self to the police,to prevent further damages angry
@ bolded, if you bury the body before reporting the incident, you don buy mega market. The police and legal processes will come down hard on you thinking you're hiding info or tampering with evidences and they might request the remains be exhumed. In such sensitive incidents, the judge is the right person who will authorize the burial of the deceased after the necessary examinations have been carried out.
Re: What Would You Do If Your Mistake(s) Led To The Death Of Somebody? by Nobody: 11:03pm On Jun 28, 2014
Wnt 4gve maself
Re: What Would You Do If Your Mistake(s) Led To The Death Of Somebody? by Nobody: 1:56am On Jun 29, 2014
Xynerise tell me you killed someone already.

And i've warned you not to drink & drive angry
Re: What Would You Do If Your Mistake(s) Led To The Death Of Somebody? by xynerise: 6:29am On Jun 29, 2014
El Guapo: Xynerise tell me you killed someone already.

And i've warned you not to drink & drive angry
I didn't grin

Ok, I killed a dog undecided
Re: What Would You Do If Your Mistake(s) Led To The Death Of Somebody? by Dannylux: 7:30am On Jun 29, 2014
sholasholala: I will probably commit suicide.

If everyone (Especially Medical Doctors and other paramedics) should resort to taking their lives because someone died from their mistake(s), what would be left of Humanity?
The ideal thing is to learn from your mistake.
Re: What Would You Do If Your Mistake(s) Led To The Death Of Somebody? by Dannylux: 7:41am On Jun 29, 2014
Humans are flawed with imperfection and imperfection consequently breeds mistakes. I will learn from my mistake and seek counsel from someone who is more experienced(an elderly person) than myself. I would pray and ask God's forgiveness.
Of course, the scar and the guilt won't be easy on me but suicide wouldn't be an option.
Re: What Would You Do If Your Mistake(s) Led To The Death Of Somebody? by Nobody: 3:01pm On Jun 29, 2014
Dannylux:

If everyone (Especially Medical Doctors and other paramedics) should resort to taking their lives because someone died from their mistake(s), what would be left of Humanity?
The ideal thing is to learn from your mistake.
I was speaking for myself not for the whole of humanity. smiley
Re: What Would You Do If Your Mistake(s) Led To The Death Of Somebody? by Nobody: 3:07pm On Jun 29, 2014
xynerise: Inasmuch as no one is above mistake, do we feel suicidal when we make such great mistake?

What would you do when someone you love died as a result of your mistake?

Create a scenerio to enable us form an opinion. This your question for now is rhetorical
Re: What Would You Do If Your Mistake(s) Led To The Death Of Somebody? by xynerise: 3:12pm On Jun 29, 2014
SeaGold:

Create a scenerio to enable us form an opinion. This your question for now is rhetorical
If your moving car knocked down and killed a man on the road due to your negligence to traffic rules, how would you feel and what will you do?
Re: What Would You Do If Your Mistake(s) Led To The Death Of Somebody? by Nobody: 3:33pm On Jun 29, 2014
xynerise:
If your moving car knocked down and killed a man on the road due to your negligence to traffic rules, how would you feel and what will you do?

A 'factor' definitely necessitated the negligence since I didn't go on a murder mission. In that likelihood, it is pure accident but my reaction would sure demonstrate the human me. But to a large extent, the victim should have been more proactive in spiritual matters since majority of accident cases "village pyguru" has already corrupted the living system of the deceased leaving the 'ghost' mode for an unfortunate driver to finish offgrin

Take me serious at your own peril

(1) (Reply)

Who Would You Choose To Be Your DREAM DATE? / What Is Love To Your Own Understanding. / 7 To-dos Before Taking Back A Cheater!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.