Stats: 3,154,083 members, 7,821,736 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:27 PM

He Spend All His Nysc Allowance On Her And Yet She Still Dump Him After Service - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He Spend All His Nysc Allowance On Her And Yet She Still Dump Him After Service (1261 Views)

My Boyfriend Can’t Meet Up To My Demands, How Can I Dump Him? / He Paid My School Fees But I Want To Dump Him / Ladies Do You Really Care Where Your Man Get The Money He Spend On You (2) (3) (4)

He Spend All His Nysc Allowance On Her And Yet She Still Dump Him After Service by Nobody: 11:26pm On Dec 16, 2014
Pls one of my pallys need una advice oooo.He say all im nysc allawee(allowance) wey im be try to save he no know as the money take disappear.He say na the time wey he dey deeply in love with one female corper na im be dey take care of the babe finanacial issues.He say the girl be agree to marry am when im propose and na so he come dey spend all im allawee on the girl to prove im love.now after their nysc na so the girl just dey refuse to answer am when he call her 4 phone.He come say the last time when he call her and come manage answer am she come tell am say her parents no go gree make she marry this my pally coz na Edo guy.She say her parents don already arrange 4 her to marry one guy based in yankee.Right now my pally no be imsef again.He say he no know wetin he go do coz all the allawee wey he get 4 service na on this girl he spend am on.Right now my pally dey broke with no job and na the small cash wey i get i dey take take care of am.the babe sef don even change her number and my pally no know how he go fit contact her again.My pally say he need una advice on what to do.
Re: He Spend All His Nysc Allowance On Her And Yet She Still Dump Him After Service by Nobody: 11:32pm On Dec 16, 2014
Spent all his allowance on a babe.

Is he a learner? undecided
Re: He Spend All His Nysc Allowance On Her And Yet She Still Dump Him After Service by SeverusSnape(m): 11:37pm On Dec 16, 2014
I wouldn't say he was foolish, But he was Irrational, more like penny wise and pounds foolish, It's not a bad thing to spend on some one you genuinely love, but it's advisable to do so prudently especially now that most ladies (and guys too) are not to be trusted.

Re: He Spend All His Nysc Allowance On Her And Yet She Still Dump Him After Service by Nobody: 11:38pm On Dec 16, 2014
Do people really fall for you... despite who you are?
Re: He Spend All His Nysc Allowance On Her And Yet She Still Dump Him After Service by Hazardd(m): 11:45pm On Dec 16, 2014
The girl used him.
some guys and their foolishness'

Re: He Spend All His Nysc Allowance On Her And Yet She Still Dump Him After Service by zoeee(f): 11:47pm On Dec 16, 2014
Pathetic!
Re: He Spend All His Nysc Allowance On Her And Yet She Still Dump Him After Service by lonngmann(m): 11:59pm On Dec 16, 2014
Re: He Spend All His Nysc Allowance On Her And Yet She Still Dump Him After Service by geedot: 12:13am On Dec 17, 2014
Mσηєу spent ☺̴̩̩̥̩̩̩π girls should be something tha̶̲̥̅̊t won't affect y̶̲̥̅̊o̶̲̥̅̊и negatively!!!
The earlier these fools I̶̲̥̅̊n a male identity recognizes this, the better for them..
Y̶̲̥̅̊o̶̲̥̅̊и see a grown up man lamenting after break-up, y̶̲̥̅̊o̶̲̥̅̊и would think it's due to HO̶̲̥̅ much he really cared for the chick but the fact is he's thinking about HO̶̲̥̅ much he punished himself I̶̲̥̅̊n order to satisfy †ђξ girl..
Re: He Spend All His Nysc Allowance On Her And Yet She Still Dump Him After Service by ipleddge: 12:17am On Dec 17, 2014
Nothing e go do,make he accept his faith
Re: He Spend All His Nysc Allowance On Her And Yet She Still Dump Him After Service by folutoke(m): 12:25am On Dec 17, 2014
Why should a male corps member without any other sources of income be spending that much on a female corps member who receives same allawee as yours?
Its even an allowance that disppears like magic within seconds.
Experience they say is the best teacher. By the time he starts working and earning a good salary he won't try such again.
People fooling themselves with nysc love since letter writing days.
Re: He Spend All His Nysc Allowance On Her And Yet She Still Dump Him After Service by major466(m): 12:29am On Dec 17, 2014
Is your pal really worried about the lady or the lost cash he spent her? See. That's why it's always advisable to focus on career development first before getting involved in relationships.
There's nothing the guy can do, other than pick up the pieces and and move on. Such is life.
Re: He Spend All His Nysc Allowance On Her And Yet She Still Dump Him After Service by Exjoker(m): 12:31am On Dec 17, 2014
I can't help but. laugh...take heart bro
Re: He Spend All His Nysc Allowance On Her And Yet She Still Dump Him After Service by baralatie(m): 1:07am On Dec 17, 2014
Exjoker:
I can't help but. laugh...take heart bro
aah!it is serious mata oo
he invested his salary,annuity,gratuity and payoff in the BUSH market expe ting return on investment.
eeye!

eeya

eyenemeee!
the bush market ,bush market,bush bush market
bush market eeeeeeeeee

wait I dey find the iyibo

learner dictionaries call am

run out
lmao!!!
too no vex o!
Re: He Spend All His Nysc Allowance On Her And Yet She Still Dump Him After Service by Nobody: 1:07am On Dec 17, 2014
Laughing and Shaking my head... Tell your guy to just forget about the babe, if both of them still dey Fvck, then make he just use that one compensate himself before POP day. Period!
Re: He Spend All His Nysc Allowance On Her And Yet She Still Dump Him After Service by rhazur(m): 1:24am On Dec 17, 2014
Na wa o....must u date corper. All d local for ur ppa no dey town ni?
Re: He Spend All His Nysc Allowance On Her And Yet She Still Dump Him After Service by Nobody: 5:44pm On Dec 17, 2014
rhazur:
Na wa o....must u date corper. All d local for ur ppa no dey town ni?
how u expect a whole corper to date a village indigine.Indigines wey no dey baff grin
Re: He Spend All His Nysc Allowance On Her And Yet She Still Dump Him After Service by Nobody: 7:57pm On Dec 17, 2014
so d boy never even secure job after service n e dey promise girl marriage con propose on top sef? e good as she leave am. idiot. hope say im eye Don clear now!!!
Re: He Spend All His Nysc Allowance On Her And Yet She Still Dump Him After Service by rhazur(m): 5:39pm On Dec 18, 2014
lefulefu:

how u expect a whole corper to date a village indigine.Indigines wey no dey baff grin
Bro who dey tell u dat one........cum odukpani or akamkpa village for cross river make u see beta local.
Re: He Spend All His Nysc Allowance On Her And Yet She Still Dump Him After Service by jmoore(m): 7:34pm On Dec 18, 2014
He should give her pension too. grin

Men, emancipate yourself from magaism.
Re: He Spend All His Nysc Allowance On Her And Yet She Still Dump Him After Service by kelvinmuffins3(m): 10:17pm On Dec 18, 2014
Seriously not a big deal.

Better days ahead!

The 8 Hot Lessons I Learnt About The Woman In 2014. / She Wants To Eat Her Own Vomit / Why Are Ladies Wicked To Themselves?