Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,563 members, 7,816,371 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:19 AM

A Strange Spouse - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / A Strange Spouse (2229 Views)

The Best Place To Meet A Spouse / Where Did You Meet Your Spouse? / If A Strange Woman And A Child Appears In Your Matrimonial Home (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Strange Spouse by holluwai(m): 6:04pm On Jun 28, 2014
I want to share this with everyone. How would you feel if you spouse is jealous of your success? Let's say you won a contract and unexpectedly you've become a millionaire and the next thing your spouse does is act like it's just cool and after she grows cold and eventually starts giving you attitude. Please what will be your thoughts and reaction? Thanks!
Re: A Strange Spouse by Nobody: 6:21pm On Jun 28, 2014
Hmmm. Maybe you said something? Acted someway. Before you point fingers check yourself.
Re: A Strange Spouse by holluwai(m): 6:27pm On Jun 28, 2014
andromida: Hmmm. Maybe you said something? Acted someway. Before you point fingers check yourself.

Said nothing and did absolutely nothing even if the husband did, can't she ask?
Re: A Strange Spouse by aadetoyin(f): 6:44pm On Jun 28, 2014
Its not she doesn't want u to succeed but she's scared of what u'll become when u get the money. Its when money comes that u see someone's real identity. Maybe she feels u'll start doing something u usually don't do

2 Likes

Re: A Strange Spouse by Ewuro1: 6:52pm On Jun 28, 2014

2 Likes

Re: A Strange Spouse by Nobody: 7:10pm On Jun 28, 2014
A jealous spouse? That's a new one and quite unnatural.

Isn't the money meant for the home?
Re: A Strange Spouse by Nobody: 8:25pm On Jun 28, 2014
holluwai:

Said nothing and did absolutely nothing even if the husband did, can't she ask?

Very likely giving you the cool attitude because she wants you to ask her what is wrong and she wants to feel she is still appreciated. Not saying its the best way to handle things but before your own imagination takes over take charge of the situation and ask her why she is being cold with you.

She may be feeling insecure not because of anything you did but because of gory stories she has heard about how men behave when they hit the millionaire mark.Her imagination may be doing overtime duty as well which is why communication is very important NOW.

The tone of your voice and look on your face is very important so be gentle when asking. You don't want things to drag out and sour your marriage nip it NOW.

Don't forget to discuss the current plans you are making with her as you used to do before the millions came. Just let her know by your actions and words that she is still important to you and you are not leaving her behind.
Re: A Strange Spouse by DukeNija(m): 9:23pm On Jun 28, 2014
That woman is bewitched! Simpless.
Instead of thanking God that Garri will turn to custard and Keke napep to Honda, she is envious. Na Witch dey worry am. There's absolutely no explanation for such a silly and childish act. Reminds me of how jealous a kid gets when a sibling gets a new toy from dad. Infact, some will be excited and they will start sampling the toy together.
Witchcraft things. cheesy

Maybe she is jealous that her hold over the man is over. She was probably rubbing shoulders with him because he wasn't financially strong. But his God has suddenly smiled on him, and she realised that Chicken don tie wrapper. Oga is back on top! This is the only reasonable explanation. grin

2 Likes

Re: A Strange Spouse by holluwai(m): 9:31pm On Jun 28, 2014
Thank you everyone, I'm really enjoying the various thoughts that's being laid on here. I want to hear more.... wink
Re: A Strange Spouse by proudly233: 12:07am On Jun 29, 2014
She wants a new car or her own share, just form like everything is alright, if you make mistake ask what's wrong, you go bleed oh.
Re: A Strange Spouse by holluwai(m): 7:55am On Jun 29, 2014
proudly233: She wants a new car or her own share, just form like everything is alright, if you make mistake ask what's wrong, you go bleed oh.

Bleed ke? Why?
Re: A Strange Spouse by holluwai(m): 7:58am On Jun 29, 2014
andromida:

Very likely giving you the cool attitude because she wants you to ask her what is wrong and she wants to feel she is still appreciated. Not saying its the best way to handle things but before your own imagination takes over take charge of the situation and ask her why she is being cold with you.

She may be feeling insecure not because of anything you did but because of gory stories she has heard about how men behave when they hit the millionaire mark.Her imagination may be doing overtime duty as well which is why communication is very important NOW.

The tone of your voice and look on your face is very important so be gentle when asking. You don't want things to drag out and sour your marriage nip it NOW.

Don't forget to discuss the current plans you are making with her as you used to do before the millions came. Just let her know by your actions and words that she is still important to you and you are not leaving her behind.

Thank you very much!
Re: A Strange Spouse by mployer(m): 8:24am On Jun 29, 2014
It depends on what you became in your previous 'hits'. My sisters husband tends to 'flex' and drink more whenever the money comes in great amount. sometimes my sis could wish the money doesn't come that much again sad
Re: A Strange Spouse by GoodBoi1(m): 11:51am On Jun 29, 2014
aadetoyin: Its not she doesn't want u to succeed but she's scared of what u'll become when u get the money. Its when money comes that u see someone's real identity. Maybe she feels u'll start doing something u usually don't do
Kinda
holluwai: Married but still enjoying my girls out there.... grin
https://www.nairaland.com/1553285/whats-relationship-status/6#20215462

2 Likes

Re: A Strange Spouse by holluwai(m): 12:47pm On Jun 29, 2014
Good Boi: Kinda

Hahaha.... This guy get my time oh!
Re: A Strange Spouse by Nobody: 5:04pm On Jun 29, 2014
Good Boi: Kinda

Nice one. Thanks for digging this out. The wife's fear has been confirmed. Too bad. Now her fear will multiply. I hope she is not on Nairaland to see this link. SMH.
Re: A Strange Spouse by holluwai(m): 6:57pm On Jun 29, 2014
Sophyrocks:
Nice one. Thanks for digging this out. The wife's fear has been confirmed. Too bad. Now her fear will multiply. I hope she is not on Nairaland to see this link. SMH.

Hahaha.... Seriously this has nothing to do with the issue on ground.
Re: A Strange Spouse by Nobody: 7:55pm On Jun 29, 2014
holluwai: .

Hahaha.... Seriously this has nothing to do with the issue on ground.
Of course it does. Go and discuss with your wife. Unless you want to explain your comment on that thread or perhaps it was a ghost that typed it. Too bad. SMH.

1 Like

Re: A Strange Spouse by Ewuro1: 9:22pm On Jun 29, 2014
holluwai:
Hahaha.... This guy get my time oh!

Hahaha

Oh shush , what's funny about your disgraceful post huh? ... Thanks for digging that outrageous post out..

#Except an individual is mentally unstable .. . No one , I repeat nobody flares up & nag randomly without a tangible reason.

Jealous of you ko undecided
Re: A Strange Spouse by Nobody: 9:26pm On Jun 29, 2014
She's afraid you might take a second wife. You're not to be trusted.

undecided

1 Like

Re: A Strange Spouse by holluwai(m): 10:40pm On Jun 29, 2014
berem: She's afraid you might take a second wife. You're not to be trusted.

undecided

I wouldn't even think about it. I think you all should just calm down. It's no news that a man has a girlfriend even after marriage so it's not an issue for me. She could be scared of that but I'm not like that. Just don't know why she can't just talk about it instead of acting like a child.
Re: A Strange Spouse by Nobody: 10:54pm On Jun 29, 2014
holluwai:

I wouldn't even think about it. I think you all should just calm down. It's no news that a man has a girlfriend even after marriage so it's not an issue for me. She could be scared of that but I'm not like that. Just don't know why she can't just talk about it instead of acting like a child.
very good! Now you're talking.
She knows you have a girlfriend so she doesn't want you splitting your money into two to satisfy her and your girlfriend. You shouldn't blame her for her attitude,you caused it.
Re: A Strange Spouse by Nobody: 6:26am On Jun 30, 2014
holluwai:

I see. . .

I will pass, because if I answer you this morning eeeeehhhh *bites lips* embarassed

1 Like

Re: A Strange Spouse by holluwai(m): 7:31am On Jun 30, 2014
Phema:

I see. . .

I will pass, because if I answer you this morning eeeeehhhh *bites lips* embarassed

Lmao..... Please pass oh!
Re: A Strange Spouse by Nobody: 7:59am On Jun 30, 2014
holluwai:

I hope you will take it to be No news when she decides to have a boyfrend outside since its common these days. And what do you mean by you are not like that? You are already commiting adultery and insulting your marriage as evident in that thread. Was it a ghost that typed it? explain that comment in that thread.
Re: A Strange Spouse by Nobody: 8:05am On Jun 30, 2014
berem: very good! Now you're talking.
She knows you have a girlfriend so she doesn't want you splitting your money into two to satisfy her and your girlfriend. You shouldn't blame her for her attitude,you caused it.
Exactly. She already knows. He thinks she doesnt know. Women always know when a disaster is waiting to happen. And he is here asking us about 'Strange spouse'. You bring problems into your marriage and you are asking where the problems came from. You see how people destroy their marriages with their own hands. kmt.
Re: A Strange Spouse by holluwai(m): 8:13am On Jun 30, 2014
Sophyrocks:
I hope you will take it to be No news when she decides to have a boyfrend outside since its common these days. And what do you mean by you are not like that? You are already commiting adultery and insulting your marriage as evident in that thread. Was it a ghost that typed it? explain that comment in that thread.

The other thread was basically a joke and nothing to be taken serious besides there isn't anywhere I've insulted my marriage except you only want to misquote me. I care about the marriage is why I'm shocked at her moves and I didn't really know what to do is why I came and it up on here so I can hear people's view.
Thank you for the way you've all handled the issue and I've realized a few things and made adjustment.
Re: A Strange Spouse by Nobody: 8:36am On Jun 30, 2014
holluwai:

The other thread was basically a joke and nothing to be taken serious besides there isn't anywhere I've insulted my marriage except you only want to misquote me. I care about the marriage is why I'm shocked at her moves and I didn't really know what to do is why I came and it up on here so I can hear people's view.
Thank you for the way you've all handled the issue and I've realized a few things and made adjustment.
Nope!! It is not a joke. If you really are not doing what you typed out there, you will never type such. You will be proud to type the opposite. what comes out of a man's mouth so is he. you dnt joke about something that destroys marriages. Nairaland is a social network. if your wife comes across that thread, you will tell her its a joke? Oh puleeeezze!! You and God alone know what you are doing. I hope you certainly make adjustments. Dnt start what you can't finish. If you take your marriage to be some sort of game or sham, it will be so for you. and when it happens, dnt complain.
Re: A Strange Spouse by holluwai(m): 8:38am On Jun 30, 2014
Sophyrocks:
Nope!! It is not a joke. If you really are not doing what you typed out there, you will never type such. You will be proud to type the opposite. what comes out of a man's mouth so is he. you dnt joke about something that destroys marriages. You and God alone know what you are doing. I hope you certainly make adjustments. Dnt start what you can't finish. If you take your marriage to be some sort of game or sham, it will be so for you. and when it happens, dnt complain.

Alright, I hear you!!! Thanks!
Re: A Strange Spouse by Nobody: 9:15am On Jun 30, 2014
holluwai:
Lmao..... Please pass oh!

Aahh! I've waka'd pass ooo.

More ororo to your john thomas. kiss
Re: A Strange Spouse by Nobody: 10:55am On Jun 30, 2014
holluwai:

You are impossible. Its ok for you to have a girlfriend as in she should get over it and be happy for you but its not ok for her to be upset with you and act childish. You are your actions so yes you are like that.
Re: A Strange Spouse by flakkykul(f): 9:43pm On Jun 30, 2014
Na wa o,just sad for her sad and nau u re richer cry cry

(1) (Reply)

Divorce Settlement In Nigeria. Your Opinion.. / His Wife Is Wastefull, What Can He Do? / Why Are Some Husbands So Selfish?(pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.