Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,194 members, 7,818,637 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:26 PM

Should I Still Continue With The Relationship,pls I Need Help - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Still Continue With The Relationship,pls I Need Help (844 Views)

Guys, Will You Still Continue The Marriage After You Discover She Did This? / How To Cope In A Long Distance Relationship: Pls Help!! / I Just Ended A 3yrs Old Relationship.pls How Do I Forget Abt Her? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should I Still Continue With The Relationship,pls I Need Help by kells4u: 5:45pm On Oct 04, 2008
am a guy in my late 20,s and i hv been dating a girl close to 5yrs now.when it comes to sex,she goes crazy,she does nt even want to hear the word,my people i don tire.and secondly she attends a white garment church which i am nt in support of cos i dread them alot.she says tht even if am married to her she will still go her church.honestly am on the verge of pulling out of the relationship.no sex,white garment chuch,etc.am confused,plsssssssssssss what should i do.i need ur help
Re: Should I Still Continue With The Relationship,pls I Need Help by lonelypal(m): 6:28pm On Oct 04, 2008
hmmnn
no sex, white garment church

U must b one sorry ass selfish asshole angry
Re: Should I Still Continue With The Relationship,pls I Need Help by SamMilla1(m): 8:13pm On Oct 04, 2008
are you under a spell or something.
Cos as far as i am concerned, you are not happy.
She has decided to live a life contrary to your beliefs.
I say you quit with out looking back.
I must also remind you that there are a lot of good girls out there.
The Earlier the better.
Re: Should I Still Continue With The Relationship,pls I Need Help by Nobody: 8:27pm On Oct 04, 2008
@Poster
Dont worry
Stick with her
and try and explain things to her
But on the white garment church issue
What do you have against white garment churches
It is your babes character that matters
White garment girls are even more responsible than our Penticostial Sisters.
Re: Should I Still Continue With The Relationship,pls I Need Help by Areaboy2(m): 8:31pm On Oct 04, 2008
my guy, u've managed for five years without poking anything,
dont you think its a little too late to be complaining?
Re: Should I Still Continue With The Relationship,pls I Need Help by k1banty(m): 8:45pm On Oct 04, 2008
no sex? (you don try ooo)

religion is not a barrier but you have to find other faults apart from sex and her church so you can make up your mind about her. I believe 5years is long enough for you to know what you want.
Re: Should I Still Continue With The Relationship,pls I Need Help by kells4u: 2:57pm On Oct 05, 2008
thks guys,i got all your reply,may b i will just chill,all the same,god knws best.thks again, u guys are fantastic.
Re: Should I Still Continue With The Relationship,pls I Need Help by zheroes(m): 3:16pm On Oct 05, 2008
@ topic,

lets be realistic here, a relationship isnt about sex but about the individual you are going out with, but in this case you seem to be concerned about the sex thing and her religion, mind you she has said its no going back with regards to her religion, dont you think you are fighting a lost battle? should you both get married, there's bound to be problems in terms of your beliefs so make a wise decision now.

cheers.
Re: Should I Still Continue With The Relationship,pls I Need Help by Nobody: 6:28pm On Oct 06, 2008
decide for ya

(1) (Reply)

Forever My Valentine / More Bang For The Buck. / My True Story:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.